和他爸爸真是像
Oh, a chip off the old block.
好了 伙计们 我有点晕了
Yeah, okay, guys. Now I’m just getting sick.
好了
Okay.
不得不说
Got to say,
我本来以为你是疯了
I thought you were well off your rocker,
但这地方还不算赖
but this spot ain’t half bad.
这里本来只是一个临时停靠点
This was supposed to be a temporary solution.
大家都很赞同
It’s unanimous.
都觉得这里绝对能住得更好
Everyone agrees we’ve definitely traded up.
干得漂亮 首领
Well done, Chief.
万一那尾巴坏了呢
What if the tail broke?
万一格里莫找到他了呢
What if Grimmel found him?
-万一他需要我呢 -你能不能放松点
– What if he needs me? – Would you relax?
他现在可能正开心着呢
He’s probably having the time of his life.
我怎么知道 她从来不接近我们
How would I know? She never comes around.
就算来也是匆匆跑走
And when she does, she’s always rushing off.
我是说我们怎么知道
I’m saying how-how do we know
她适不适合我们
if she’s right for us?
-我们 -你懂我的意思
– Us? – You know what I mean.
她那么狂野轻佻 我话就放在这里了
She’s so wild and skittish. I’m just gonna say it.
我不信任她
I don’t trust her.
你无法驯服他们所有的 小嗝嗝
Can’t tame ’em all, Hiccup.
总有一天 你要解下你的围裙
One day, you’ll have to snip those apron strings
让没牙仔展开翅膀
and let Toothless stretch his wings.
这让我想起了我以前和斯多戈聊起你
Reminds me of a talk I had with Stoick about you.
他们都是从哪里来的
Where do they keep coming from?
-谁 -这些该死的胡瓜龙
– Who? – Those bloody Hobgobblers.
他们跳得比兔子还快
I swear they’re popping up faster than rabbits.
我觉得他们想吃了我
I think they want to eat me.
我肯定非常美味
Evidence would suggest I’m tasty.
嗝儿 有空吗
Hiccy, a moment?
听着 我一直在看你走路的样子
Listen, I’ve been watching you walk.
不要跛 没人会嫁给这样的人
Lose the limp. No one’s gonna marry that.
我有一条假腿
I have a prosthetic leg.
我也是 我还有寄生双胞胎呢
So have I. And I have a parasitic twin,
但是你也没见我一瘸一拐啊
but you don’t see me limping around about it.
来吧 抬起头 嗝儿 挺起胸膛
Come on. Chin up, Hiccy. Puff out that chest.
屁♥股♥往左边一点
Move that butt to the left a little bit.
妈妈 你受伤了吗 怎么回事
Mom, are you hurt? W-What happened out there?
我不知道怎么回事 但是格里莫在跟着我们
I don’t know how, but Grimmel is tracking us.
都是因为这些胡瓜龙
Ah! This is all because of the Hobgobblers.
他有一百多艘船 也许还不止
He has a hundred ships, maybe more,
还有足够抓走我们所有龙的箱子
with enough cages for all of our dragons.
如果格里莫要带他们来这里
If Grimmel is leading them here,
我们得先干掉他
we have to take him out of the mix.
我们要怎么做到
Uh, and how would we do that?
去那里先抓住他
By going there to capture him.
抓住他
Capture him?
我支持他 还有谁
I’m with him! Who else?!
分散开来 这样很难抓住我们
Okay, split up. We’ll be harder to catch.
我觉得我们应该分散开 因为那个
I was thinking we should split up, just because.
我喜欢你的直觉
I like your instincts.
什么意思
What is this?
安静
Shh! Shh! Quiet.
-安静 -在你需要的时候
– Quiet. – Where’s your dragon
你的龙去哪里了 首领了
when you need him, hmm, Chief?
肯定把你忘光了
Must have forgotten all about you.
捕猎的首要原则
First rule of the hunt:
将猎物和兽群分开
separate the prey from its pack.
你自己离开了战斗
You’ve just removed yourselves from the equation.
你到底为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this? Really?
我还以为你不在乎呢
I didn’t think you cared.
和你不一样 我小时候
Well, unlike you, when I was a boy
遇到了一只夜煞 趁他睡着时把他杀了
and I came upon a Night Fury, I killed it where it slept.
这简单的勇气之举让我成为了村里的英雄
That simple act of courage made me a hero in my village.
于是我决定要把每一只都杀光
So I decided to kill every last one,
为这个世界上的人们带来真正的和平
bringing real peace to the people of this world.
直到你出现了
Until you came along,
到处宣扬龙并不是
preaching that dragons are something other than
小偷和杀人犯
thieves and murderers.
我就要杀死你 来制止这一派胡言的流传
That nonsense dies now, starting with you.
但你有你自己的龙
But you have dragons of your own.
这些吗
These?
他们是屠龙者
They’re dragon killers,
用他们自己的毒液迫使他们顺从我
drugged into obedience with their own venom.
连你的龙王也控制不了他们
Not even your precious alpha could control them.
他们只为我效命
They serve me and only me.
让我来为你演示一下
Allow me to demonstrate.
躲起来
Take cover!
分散开来
Split up!
快跑
Whoa! Run!
上来
Up here!
快点
Hurry!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
接到你了
Gotcha.
快走 云中跃
Go, Cloudjumper!
我们的英雄
Our hero!
他到处都带着他那愚蠢的龙宝宝
Ugh, he takes that stupid baby everywhere.
我的神啊
God almighty!
看来我们不需要这个了
Guess we won’t be needing this then, huh?
我带领我们直直走进了他的陷阱
I led us right into his trap.
干得漂亮 首领 对吧 暴芙
Yeah, nice work, Chief. Right, Ruff?
等等
Wait.
暴芙纳特呢
Uh… Where is Ruffnut?
我们丢下她了吗
We-we left her behind?
你怎么会没发现她不见了吗
How could you not notice she was missing?
你们俩坐的是双头龙啊
You ride a two-headed dragon.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我现在感觉就像暴芙纳特每天一样 好蠢
I feel like how Ruffnut is every day: dumb.
我的老奥丁啊
Odin be spanked!
真是越来越好了
This just gets better and better.
还有更多好消息吗
Any more fantastic news?
我一直避免去看她
I try to avoid looking at her.
不然会让我胃酸回流
It gives me acid reflux.
伙计们 不要摘下头盔
O-Okay, guys, just keep your helmets on.
我和没牙仔会找到她的
Toothless and I will find her.
没牙仔现在有光煞了
Toothless has the Light Fury now.
他可能再也不会回来了
He’s probably not even coming back.
什么
What?
你给了他自♥由♥ 小嗝嗝
You gave him his freedom, Hiccup.
你能指望怎么样
What were you expecting?
我没想到他会永远离开
I never thought he’d stay away for good!
我….
I-I…
我会想办法的 我只是需要更多时间
Look, I’ll-I’ll figure it out. I just need more time.
他觉得他得独自领导
He thinks he has to lead alone.
因为他父亲只能那样
Well, because his father had to.
他没有意识到你们一起有多强大
He doesn’t realize the strength you have together.
-你还相信他吗 -当然了
– Do you still believe in him? – Of course.
我希望他也能相信自己
I wish he did.
但是他觉得自己没了没牙仔就一无是处
But he thinks he’s nothing without Toothless.
那就帮他意识到真♥相♥
Then help him realize the truth.
-上来 -什么
– Get on. – What?
我们会找到他的
We’re going to find him.
真的吗
Really?
大家稍安勿躁
Everybody, stay put.
我们会救回暴芙纳特的 别担心
We will get Ruffnut back. Don’t worry.
担心
Worry?
要是暴芙纳特在他们手上 我更担心他们
If they’re stuck with Ruffnut, I’m more worried about them.
为什么拉长了脸
Why the long face?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!