Home 家庭电影 我是山姆

我是山姆

0
我是山姆

忘了他只是个小孩
but we built a life together…
但我们关系良好
and we love each other.
我们彼此深爱对方
And if you destroy that… it’ll be irre irrep
若被你摧毁了,就会…
Let me see. Let me see.
我想想看
Irreparable.
难以弥补
Yep!
没错
Don’t do it twice. Not to him.
别对他重蹈覆辙
Meryl Streep can’t even
后来梅莉史翠普
look at Dustin Hoffman after that.
无法♥正♥视达斯汀霍夫曼
Kramer vs. Kramer.”
克拉玛对克拉玛”
Kramer vs. Kramer.”
克拉玛对克拉玛”
Thank you, Mr. Wali, for that commentary.
谢谢你的评论,瓦利先生
Your Honor, my client
庭上,我的委托人不舒服
is understandably upset.
请求休庭
Motion denied.
请求驳回
Continue with your witness,
这才对嘛
Mr. Turner.
继续发问,泰纳先生
Mr. Dawson…it’s hard.
道森先生…
I know it’s hard to know what
我知道很困难
to say to Lucy half the time.
有时不知道怎么对露西说
Right? ls it?
是吗?
No.
不会
No?
不会吗?
Was that a no?

No what?
不会怎样?
Let me see.
我想想看…
I don’t know exactly.
我不知道
I’m sorry, Mr. Dawson. You don’t know what?
抱歉,不知道什么?
I don’t…yeah.
我不知…好吧
OK. Yeah. Yes? Yes, you don’t know.
你不知道?
Right? You don’t know… what it takes to raise your daughter.
你不知道怎么养育女儿
Objection. These are not questions. This is an attack.
抗♥议♥,这不是问题,是人身攻击
Objection
抗♥议♥驳回
Yeah?
是吗?
I’m her father.
我是她爸爸
Are you really?
是吗?
I’m not talking about the fact… that you got some homeless woman pregnant.
我不是指你让某个女游民怀孕
Objection, Your Honor!
抗♥议♥
Get to the question, Mr. Turner.
请发问,泰纳先生
The question is, if you love your daughter…
问题是…
as much as you say you do
若你真的那么爱你女儿…
and I know that you do
我知道你爱她
don’t you think she deserves more?
你不觉得应该给她更多吗?
Don’t you in your heart of hearts… secretly question yourself every day?
你不曾每天扪心自问吗?
Objection. Compound questions.
抗♥议♥,多重问题
OK, yeah!
对啊
I’m sorry. Was that a yes?
你赞同?
I think Lucy deserves everything.
我觉得应该给露西更多
In my heart of hearts, I think she deserves everything.
我扪心自问觉得应该给她更多
Yes,
是啊
she does.
是啊
Yeah, OK. Yes, she does. And you agree with everyone here… that you can’t give her that.
你也承认没办法给她那么多
Yeah, OK.

she does.
你不能给她
Maybe everybody’s right, see.
对,或许大家都说对了
Maybe everybody’s right about that, see.
或许大家都说对了
So no more now, OK?
别再说了
No more now.
别再说了
No more.
别再说了…
I want to stop right now!
我不想再说了
I want to stop right now!
我不想再说了
This is the end of this for me.
一切都到此为止
Your teacher told me you’re a wonderful artist.
老师说你很会画画
So I was thinking maybe
我在想…
Daddy’s coming today.
爸爸今天要来
We’re going to open my birthday presents.
我们要拆生日礼物
You must be so excited.
你一定很兴奋
Why don’t you just go and do something?
你去做自己的事吧
Sam, it’s me. Open up.
山姆,是我,快开门
I don’t have time for this.
我没时间陪你胡闹
You were supposed to show up to your first evaluation…
你要出席第一次心理评估
and I leave work early to be there…
我特地提早下班,结果你人呢?
and where the hell are you? Open the door!
开门
Sam, open the goddamn door.
山姆,快开门
If you don’t care enough to open the door, I’m out of here.
你再不开门,我要走了
I’ve ruined my practice. I’ve alienated my colleagues.
我自毁了前程,同业排挤我
I sent my kid off on a fishing trip with his father…
儿子和他爸爸去钓鱼
so that I could work with you…
我好处理你的案件
and you won’t open the goddamn door for me!
你却不肯开门
Fine! That’s it! I’ve had it!
好!够了!我受够了!
Sam, can I come in?
山姆,我可以进去吗?
Sam
山姆?
Not really room here. There’s no room here.
房♥子很小,太挤了
Yeah, well, I lived in the East Village.
我以前住在东村的小公♥寓♥里
I don’t need a lot of room.
挤一点没关系
Because I make things everything is too hard on everybody.
我把大家都害惨了
I make everything hard on everybody.
我把大家都害惨了
I can go…
我可以继续…
at least another nine rounds.
至少再奋战九回合
But you gotta let me in.
但你要让我知道你在想什么
Please. Sam.
求求你
There you are.
你可出现了
Now I can see those kind eyes.
我看见你善良的眼神
So, George says that you needed a break from work.
乔治说你请了假
I don’t really want to work there anymore…
我不想再去那里上班
because there’s too many people.
人太多了
Then maybe we can find you a quieter job, because
好,换个安静点的工作
Remember that was one of the judge’s conditions…
记住,法官的条件之一
that you earn more money.
是你要赚更多的钱
You have to keep earning more money… so that you can get a new apartment…
你要继续赚钱,换间新公♥寓♥
and Lucy can have her own room… for when you get her back.
等露西回来时才有自己的房♥间
Yeah, except that Lucy doesn’t need me anymore.
露西不需要我了
She has a new family now…
她有新家了
and she doesn’t need me anymore.
她不需要我了
She tolk you?
她告诉你的?
Because I just know that. Well.
我自己知道
That’s the first stupid thing I’ve ever heard you say.
我第一次听到你说这么愚蠢的话
Sam, you can get Lucy back.
山姆,露西会回来的
The court favors reunification.
法庭喜欢让一家人团聚
But, Sam, you have to fight for her.
但你必须去为她争取
Yeah, but I tried!
我试过了,很努力地试了
I tried hard!
你要更努力
Try harder! Yeah, but you don’t know!
你不明白
I don’t know what?
不明白什么?
You don’t know what it’s like when you try… and you try
你不明白试了又试
and you try and you don’t ever get there!
却没办法成功的感觉
Because you were born perfect, and I was born like this!
你生来就很完美,我却生成这样
And you’re perfect!
你很完美
Is that right?
是吗?
People like you don’t know.
像你这种人不懂
People like me?
我这种人?
You don’t know what it’s like to get hurted…
你这种人不懂受伤的感觉
because you don’t have feelings.
因为你没感情
People like you don’t feel anything.
你这种人没感情
You think you got the market cornered on human suffering?
你以为只有你在受苦?
Let me tell you something about people like me.
我来告诉你我这种人怎样
People like me feel lost and little and ugly…
我觉得失落、渺小又丑陋
and dispensable.
可有可无
People like me have husbands… screwing someone else far more perfect than me.
我丈夫和比我更完美的女人上♥床♥
People like me have sons who hate them.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Previous article 真实的谎言
Next article 夺魂索
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。