Home 家庭电影 我是山姆

我是山姆

0
我是山姆

好啊
OK.
好吧
Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss.
“绿蛋加火腿”,苏斯博士着”
I will eat them with a mouse. “And I will eat them here and there.
我和老鼠一起吃”
Say, I will eat them anywhere.
在这里吃、在那里吃,哪里都行”
I do so like green eggs and ham.
我喜欢绿蛋加火腿”
Thank you, thank you, Sam I am.”
谢谢,我是山姆”
One more time?
再一次?
Daddy, it’s my first day of school tomorrow.
爸,明天是我第一天上学
I don’t want to be too sleepy.
我不想太困
Everybody says Bob’s Big Boy has
大家都说“鲍伯的大男孩”
the best hamburgers.
汉堡很好吃
Can we go there Wednesday instead of IHOP?
星期三能不能不去煎饼屋?
But Wednesday is IHOP.
但星期三就是要去煎饼屋
Just one time?
一次就好?
Yeah, but Wednesday is IHOP.
好,但星期三就是要去煎饼屋
Can I read just the beginning?
只念开头就好?
Just the beginning.
只念开头
Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss.
“绿蛋加火腿”,苏斯博士着”
There are four stages of a butterfly’s life.
蝴蝶的一生分四阶段
The first three stages are from egg to larva to cocoon.
前三阶段是从卵到幼虫到茧
Last…
可以持续…
They’re hard to remember because there’s so many stages.
太多阶段了,很难背
It’s hard to remember.
很难背
days. It lasts 33 days.
33天,可以持续33天33
Spiders and insects are members of the ants ants anthro
蜘蛛和昆虫都属于节肢…
Conner.
康纳
Anthropod class.
康纳,节肢动物网
Anthropod class.
节肢动物网
However, spiders and insects are very different.
但蜘蛛和昆虫的差别很大
Spiders have six legs
蜘蛛有六条腿
Eight legs.
八条腿
Eight legs and two body parts,
八条腿
and they’re called…
八条腿和两个身体部份,叫作…
Conner.
康纳
What are you doing?
你都知道嘛
You know this stuff.
我不知道
No, I don’t. You do know it.
你知道
You wrote that part, remember?
那是你写的,记得吗?
I wanted to do potato bugs anyway. Oh, forget it.
我本想讲马铃薯甲虫,算了
I think he can make that boy feel better.
他大可以别让那孩子难堪
Sorry, Mr. Egg.
对不起,鸡蛋先生
What’s wrong with your father? Why’s he acts like a retard?
你♥爸♥怎么了?怎么好像智障?
He is.
他就是
Are you?
你是吗?
No.
不是
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah.
确定
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
He told me.
他说的
He’s a retard.
他是智障
Well, it takes one to know one.
所以他知道谁是智障
It’s wonderful to have you for company tonight.
康纳,今晚很高兴能邀请到你
Isn’t it wonderful to have Conner for company, Lucy?
很高兴能邀请到康纳吧,露西?
Yeah. “Sorry, Mr. Egg.”
是啊…对不起,鸡蛋先生
They per…”
“星月””
They perched in… Si silen ”
“他们停在…””
Silence.
寂静
Yeah. Silence.
对,寂静
They perched in silence for a long time.”
“他们停在寂静中许久””
Your teacher gave you a really hard book this time.
老师这次给的书很难念
That’s really a hard book to read.
这本书很难念
How can we be so…” Differ
“我们怎能如此…””
Different.
不同
Oh, yeah. OK.
没错
How can we be so different
我们怎能如此不同?”
and feel so much alike?”
却又感觉这么相像?
I don’t like that book.
我不喜欢那本书
Let’s read “Green Eggs and Ham.”
来念“绿蛋加火腿”
Yeah! OK.
好啊
Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss.
“绿蛋加火腿”,苏斯博士著”
Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss.
“绿蛋加火腿”,苏斯博士著”
I am Sam.”
我是山姆”
Hey, you.
先生
Hey, handsome.
帅哥
Sir
先生
Premature baby claims he’s Cupid.
早产儿自称是丘比特”
Has arrow to prove it.” You believe that?
他有箭可证明,你相信吗?”
But if he has the arrow, that’s the only thing.
有箭就可以证明啊
You got a good point.
说得对
This is the lnternational House of Pancakes quiz.
这是国际煎饼屋的猜谜游戏
And Lucy found the word “beet.”
露西找到了“甜菜”
I want to surprise her and find the word “carrot”…
我想给她惊喜,找出“胡萝卜”
but it’s hiding.
但这个字躲起来了
Carrot!
胡萝卜…
Where?
在哪里?
C a r r carrot.
CARR…胡萝卜
Carrot. It’s right there.
“胡萝卜”,就在那里
And you’re smart. You would be a good mother.
你好聪明,一定是个好妈妈
Really?
是吗?
Yes
对啊
Do you tell good stories?
你会讲故事吗?
I got stories up the wazoo.
我满脑子都是故事
Really?
真的?
You come with me and relax… and I’ll tell you some nice stories.
放心跟我走,我讲故事给你听
Lily, what did I tell you about selling on my beat?
莉莉,我叫你别在我的管区卖♥♥淫
Put it down
放在桌上
on the table.
双手背在头后面
It’s the lnternational House of Pancakes quiz.
这是煎饼屋猜谜游戏
I know
我知道
Put your hands behind your head.
双手背在头后面
What did l
我到底…
Do you have any weapons on you?
你身上有武器吗?
He touched me on my private place.
他摸了我的私处
Hi

At such a time as this, Annie’s the boss.
这时候就要听安妮的话了
First time in 19 years I actually believe a guy…
我十九年来第一次相信
when he says he didn’t know she was a hooker.
有人说不知道她是妓♥女♥
You say that like it’s a good thing.
这又不是什么好事
Did you brush your teeth?
你有没有刷牙?
They don’t sound like they were brushed.
听起来好像没刷过
She forgot to brush her teeth.
她忘了刷牙
Let him go.
放他走
Says he never spent the night away from his kid.
他说不曾让小孩独自过夜
Trouble. Oh, boy, I’m really in trouble.
有麻烦了,我真的惹了麻烦
Are you in trouble, too?
你也惹麻烦了吗?
Are you in trouble, too?
你也惹麻烦了吗?
Yeah, I’m in trouble, too.
对,我也惹麻烦了
It gives us great insight into what she must be feeling.
我们可以由此看出她的感受
Mr. Dawson, it’s becoming clear…
道森先生…
hat she’s holding herself back in the classroom.
显然她在课堂上压抑自己
It’s as if she’s literally afraid to learn.
她似乎害怕学习
No one doubts that you love your daughter.
没人怀疑你爱女儿
Yeah
对啊
But the Department of Child and Family Services… that your intellectual capacity…
但儿童福利机构和我们联络过
is around that of a 7 year old.
只有相当于七岁小孩
Our concern is what happens when Lucy turns 8.
我们担心露西八岁时怎么办
Mr. Dawson, do you understand…
道森先生…
what Ms. Wright is trying to tell you about Lucy?
你明白莱特小姐的意思吗?
Yes
明白
John wanted to try new things.