Home 家庭电影 我是山姆

我是山姆

0
我是山姆

黄色和粉红色的
Like a princess.
像公主那种粉红色
And then I went to the toy store…
我还去玩具店买♥♥了气球
and I got balloons with the helium in them.
里面充了氦气
Mr. Dawson? Yeah.
道森先生…
It sounds like you gave her such a lovely party.
你好像替她办了一场很棒的庆生会
Yes
对啊
Yes, I’m sure it was.
我想也是
Right now, I want to talk to you about your legal rights.
我想谈谈你的法定权利
Yes
好啊
OK. There’s room at this table…
我旁边还有空位
if anybody wants to sit next to me.
你们可以来这里坐啊
I just want to talk to you about your legal rights…
我只是想说明你的法定权利
so if you have not already retained legal counsel…
若你尚未聘请律师
the court will appoint someone for you…
本庭将指派律师
to present your case on January 5.
在一月五日替你辩护
OK?
懂吗?
That’s a month from now…
还有一个月
so I come back here in one month with Lucy.
我一个月后再带着露西过来
No, Mr. Dawson.
不,道森先生
You will have monitored visits…
你可以在监督下探望露西
two times a week for two hours.
每星期两次,每次两小时
OK?
懂吗?
D的帕克…And now we’re moving on to 4 D, Parker
接着审理编号♥4
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You will see Lucy two times a week
你每星期可以见露西两次
for two hours.
每次两小时
Why isn’t Lucy going home with me?
为什么露西不能跟我回家?
I want her to go home with me.
我要带她回家
Not today. Thank you, Mr. Dawson.
今天不行,谢谢你,道森先生
D的帕克控告范沃兹案4 D. Parker vs. Van Wert.
编号♥4
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course the judge picked the lawyer.
法官挑选了律师
For God’s sake, put it together.
拜托,你要搞清楚
She’s the one who took Lucy away from you…
她把露西带走
so it’s time that you get your own lawyer now.
你要找自己的律师
You guys think I’m guilty?
你们认为我有罪?
No
没有
No, Sam. You didn’t kill anybody.
你又没杀人
I miss Lucy, Sam.
我好想露西
Me, too.
我也是
You need a personal injury lawyer…
你要找人身伤害律师
because you have been personally injured.
因为你遭受人身伤害
When Dustin Hoffman was trying to keep Billy…
达斯汀霍夫曼不让比利
from going back to Meryl Streep…
回到梅莉史翠普身边时
his lawyer told him that it would cost him $15,000…
他的律师说胜诉后
and that’s if we win.
要付一万五千美元
一万五千美元? $15,000!
And that’s if we win.
前提是要胜诉
Don’t worry about money, Sam.
别担心钱的事,山姆
Get the best. Century City. Here. Look at that.
找“世纪城”最好的律师
Let me show you what it looks like.
我举几个例子给你
Rothman, Glenn, Harrison, and Williams.
罗曼、葛兰、哈里逊和威廉
Rothman, Glenn, Harrison, and Williams.
罗曼、葛兰、哈里逊和威廉
This is one of the best ads I’ve seen in the Yellow Pages.
这是我在黄页里看到的最佳广♥告♥
we win.
说不定我们会胜诉
we win.
一定胜诉
With Rothman and Glenn and Harrison and Williams…
找了罗曼、葛兰、哈里逊和威廉
we’re gonna win.
就一定胜诉
Did Fred Kimble call? I’m already 20 minutes late.
金柏打来没?我迟到二十分钟了
What did Michelle Kresge say? Was she defensive?
蜜雪儿怎么说?没生气吧?
No
真荒唐
Oh, I know.
我知道
This is Mr. Dawson.
这位是道森先生
There was some confusion with the temp last week
上星期临时雇员搞错…
How do you do? I’m Sam.
你好,我是山姆
Mr. Dawson. It’s a pleasure.
道森先生,幸会
Since somebody made a mistake… unfortunately we only have a little time.
搞错就算了,我们的时间有限
Hold my calls unless it’s my kid.
我只接我儿子的电♥话♥
I would like a glass of milk.
给我大杯的2%卡布其诺
That’s a wonderful choice.
选得好
Can we get you something to drink?
你要喝什么?
Is it for free?
不用钱吗?
My treat. OK. Thank you.
我请客
Yeah, I would like a glass of milk.
谢谢,我要一杯牛奶
Did you get that, Patricia?
听见没,派翠莎?
Yes.
我听见了
And Lucy had an ice cream cake…
露西要吃有粉红花的冰淇淋蛋糕
and she likes cherry vanilla because
她喜欢樱桃香草
If that’s Jake Hiller, put him through.
若是杰克希勒就接过来
Jake,
草莓冰淇淋也是粉红色的
no.
不是
So I got cherry
我要樱桃和…
Your son’s on line two.
你儿子在二线
Did you get that?
你听见没?叫他等一下
melted together as orange.
融在一起就变成橘色…
No.
不是
Have a nice weekend.
罗伯、伊夫提和布雷
And Brad wanted a princess on top…
要有公主装饰的
with little pink shoes.
穿着粉红小鞋
I think there’s a
好像有…
I think your son’s on line two.
你儿子在二线
Oh, my God.
天哪
Willy?
威利?
Patricia, get Willy back.
派翠莎,打电♥话♥给威利
Well, keep trying.
拨到通为止
Mr. Dawson,
道森先生…
quite bluntly, you can’t afford to hire me.
坦白说,你没钱聘请我
Yeah, because I make $8.00 an hour at Starbucks.
对,我在星巴克的时薪八美元
Per hour. It’s an hourly rate. I could pay you per hour.
这是时薪,我可以付你钟点费
Mr. Dawson, I’m sorry, but I have
道森先生,很抱歉
I have to be in court in eight minutes with the Kresges.
我八分钟后要出庭辩护
But good luck to you. Don’t give up.
请谅解,祝你好运,别轻言放弃
I’m not giving up. Where am I going?
我绝不放弃,要往哪儿走?
I can show you out.
我送你
Patricia, where are my keys?
派翠莎,钥匙呢?
This is her on her first birthday.
这是她一岁生日
December 6. That’s her birthday.
她生日是十二月六日
And this is Lucy two years old.
这是两岁大的露西
This is Lucy seven years old on her birthday…
这是露西过七岁生日的时候
the day they took her away.
她在那天被人带走
Your son’s on line two.
你儿子在二线
Willy, hi.
威利
Jackson told Wyatt he wasn’t my best friend anymore.
杰克森跟韦厄说不想当我好友了
Could we possibly talk about this when I get home?
能不能回家再说?
Willy?
威利?
Come on, you’re not gonna talk to me now?
别闹了,你不跟我说话?
I bought a bag of your favorite lemonade jellybeans.
我买♥♥了你最爱吃的柠檬软糖
Willy?
威利?
Willy?
威利?
Willy?
威利?
Willy?
威利?
God!
God!
I hate that stupid coffee table.
我讨厌那张蠢咖啡桌
How many times, Patricia, have I told you…
要我说几次,派翠莎?
to get rid of that crappy coffee table?
扔了那张烂咖啡桌
It’s OK.
没关系
You have a son,
你有个儿子
Rita Rothman Glenn Harrison Williams.
莉塔罗曼葛兰哈里逊威廉
If they took him away from you…
若你儿子被人带走
would you do what Robert said and got…
你会不会像罗伯说的那样