约翰想尝试新事物
And it wasn’t Yoko’s fault.
不是洋子的错
No, it wasn’t Yoko’s fault.
不是洋子的错
Annie says you can hear it on The White Album.
安妮说在白色专辑中就听得出来
Because John wanted to try new things.
约翰想尝试新事物
They perched in silence.
他们停在寂静中”
How can we be so diff ” Diff…diff
我们怎能如此地不…
I don’t know that word.
我不会念那个字
D开头的字Yes, you do. That’s the word that starts with a “D.”
你会念,那是
I’m tired.
我累了
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
Are you calling me a liar?
你说我骗人?
Yes. I think you have to read the word.
对,快念这个字
No.
不要
Yeah, you have to read that word.
你非念不可
No.
不要
Yeah. Here it is.
就是这个字
There’s the picture where they’re all perched.
这是他们停在树枝上的图片
read the word.
快念啊
Now
不要
read the word.

No!
不要
read the word.

I won’t read the word!
我不念
I’m your father…
我是你♥爸♥
and I’m telling you to read the word.
我叫你念这个字
I can tell you to because I’m your father.
我可以命令你,因为我是你♥爸♥
I’m stupid.
我太笨了
You are not stupid.
你不笨
Yes, I am.
我很笨
You are not stupid, because you can read that word.
你不笨,因为你会念这个字
I don’t want to read it if you can’t.
你不会念,我就不想念
No, because it makes me happy.
你念了我才高兴
It makes me happy hearing you read.
听你念我就很高兴
Yeah. It makes me happy when you’re reading.
听你念我就很高兴
They perched in silence for a long time.
他们停在寂静中许久”
How can we be so different…
我们怎能如此不同?’
and feel so much alike?’ mused Flitter.
却又感觉这么相像?
How can we feel so different…
我们怎能感觉不同?’
and be so much alike?’ wondered Pip.
却又如此相像?
l think this is quite a mystery.”‘
我觉得很难解释’
Keep going.
继续念
They have Oreo ice cream mud pie.
这里有巧克力饼干冰淇淋派
This is so great.
太棒了
Yeah, this is so great.
对,太棒了
And the menu says… you can have your favorite breakfast all day.
菜单上写着早餐全天供应
That’s so great, too, you know.
这也很棒
Because you wanted to come to a new place… so we came to a different place.
你想换别家店,所以我们就换了
Hey, guys. Can I get you coffee?
要不要喝咖啡?
No, I don’t drink coffee.
我不喝咖啡
OK. What can I get you guys?
好,要点什么?
I’d like the Super Big Boy with a root beer float, please.
麻烦给我大男孩特餐和飘浮沙士
OK. What about you?
好,你呢?
I would like to have two eggs,
我要两个蛋
sunnyside up.
太阳蛋
But not runny, OK? with the fruit topping on the side.
但蛋黄别太生
We don’t have French pancakes.
没有法式薄煎饼,只有法式吐司
I want French pancakes, like at IHOP.
要煎饼屋那种法式薄煎饼
Just the same kind like they have at IHOP.
像煎饼屋那一种
That’s what my favorite breakfast is, OK?
那是我最爱吃的早餐
They’re those thin pancakes.
就是薄煎饼
The crepe pancakes?
薄煎饼啊
I don’t even want crepes.
我不要薄煎饼
I want to have French pancakes… with the fruit topping on the side.
我要法式薄煎饼,用水果装饰
That’s what I want to have, please.
麻烦给我这个,谢谢你
please.
谢谢你
Do you want regular pancakes and jam
要不要普通的煎饼…
I don’t want something else! Why did you ask me that?
我不要别的,干嘛这样问我?
I’ll see. Maybe they have something
好,我去看看,说不定有…
Yeah, ask Bob!
去问鲍伯
OK.
好吧
Ask Bob’s Big Boy.
去问鲍伯…鲍伯的大男孩
Because the customer’s always right.
顾客永远是对的
I understand that
我了解
The customer’s always right.
顾客永远是对的
The customer’s always right.
顾客永远是对的…
Because when Lucy comes through the door…
等露西进门时
everybody says, “surprise!”
大家一起说“惊喜”
You gotta stop bouncing for a second.
先别跳了
You’ll say, “surprise!”
一起说“惊喜”
Can we keep bouncing?
能不能继续跳?
You’ll have to come down.
先下来
After Lucy gets here and we say, “surprise.”
露西一进来,我们就说“惊喜”
So you have to assume surprise position.
大家要就定惊喜位置
Should we rehearse it one more time?
要不要再彩排一次?
Assume the surprise position.
就定惊喜位置
Annie was supposed to warn us.
安妮应该先警告我们
Brad, hit the light.
好了,布雷,关灯
Surprise!
惊喜!
It’s not her.
不是她
Hi. I don’t know if you remember me.
不知道你记不记得我
I’m Margaret Calgrove…
我是玛格丽凯葛洛
Department of Child and Family Services. We met at the police station.
儿童福利机构,我们在警局见过
Put the present there. You have to hurry, because Lucy’s coming.
礼物放那里,快点,露西要来了
Come on, hide with us.
快躲起来
Come on, over here.
快过来
Hello
喂?
Annie said Lucy’s coming up the stairs right now.
安妮说露西快来了
So you have to assume the surprise position.
快就定惊喜位置
I bet she already knows.
她早就知道了
Why are you being a party pooper?
你干嘛这么扫兴?
She’s coming now. You have to assume the surprise position.
她快来了,就定惊喜位置
Don’t touch me. I’ve got cooties! It’s contagious!
别碰我,我有虱子,会传染
Hey, what are you doing? Get your hands off him.
你要干嘛?把手拿开
What are you doing touching my kid?
你干嘛碰我儿子?
Surprise! Leave him alone!
别碰他!
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Daddy?
爸?
You don’t have to call him Daddy.
你不必叫他爸爸
She said you’re not her real father anyway.
她说你不是她亲生爸爸
She said she was adopted.
她说她是被领养来的
Lucy!
露西!
Given the fact that the father… was arrested for solicitation…
父亲曾因嫖♥妓♥未遂而被逮捕
couldn’t control his emotions… endangering other children.
无法控制情绪,危及其他孩童
No, you can’t!
不行,今天是她生日
It’s her birthday!
今天是她生日
Ms. Calgrove also cites…
凯葛洛小姐还举证
Mr. Dawson’s mental delays which raise serious questions…
道森先生心智障碍
about his ability to properly parent.
令人♥质♥疑他为人父亲的能力
Run!
快跑!
Run!
快跑!
I find at this time… it’s not in the best interest of the child to remain in the home.
我认为不该再让这孩子住在家里
And I order her detained…
本庭下令将她寄养
until a formal jurisdictional hearing.
直到正式的司法调查庭
Mr. Dawson.
道森先生
What
什么事?
Is there anything you’d like to add?
你要补充什么吗?
I wanted to make it a really special surprise party.
我想办一场特别的惊喜庆生会
You see
懂吗?
So I went, and I got plates at the Pic ‘n’ Save…
所以我去“买♥♥就省”买♥♥了盘子
in yellow and in pink

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!