but somehow acting as it did kept us out of harms way.
-机器人就是不能伤人 -注意
-A robot simply cannot endanger a human. -Alert.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
这正是我想对你说的
Which is more than I can say for you.
顺便说一句 应该在刚才那里左转
It was a left, by the way. Back there.
你肯定认识我前妻
You must know my ex-wife.
人都到哪儿去了?
So where is everybody?
这个设备的设计和构造都是基于自动机械化运营模式
This facility was designed, built and is operated mechanically.
从创立初期到生产都很少有人类操作
No significant human presence from inception to production.
-也就说机器人制♥造♥机器人 -请输入授权码 谢谢
-So robots building robots. -Authorization code, please.
这太愚蠢了
That’s just stupid.
我要搜索一下库存信息
I’ll get the inventory specs.
我们每天的成品量是1000台NS-5机器人
Our daily finishing capacity is 1000 NS-5s.
这里却有
I’m showing…
1001台
1001.
注意 NS-5型机器人
Attention, NS-5s.
你还是机器人心理学家
Well, you’re the robot shrink.
其中有一台机器人 是并不属于这个编队的
There is a robot in this formation that does not belong.
找出来
Identify it.
我们中的一台
One of us.
-哪一台? -我们中的一台
-Which one? -One of us.
你刚刚说造这些花了多少钱?
How much did you say these cost?
这些NS-5型机器人还没有配置好 只能算是硬件
These NS-5s haven’t been configured. They’re just hardware.
他们只安装了三大定律系统 仅此而已
Basic Three Laws operating system. That’s it.
其它的一概不知
They don’t know any better.
那你有什么好建议?
Well, what would you suggest?
与每个进行交谈 通过比对他们的回答 找出反常点
Interview each one, cross-reference their responses to detect anomalies.
-需要多长的时间? -大约三周
-How long would that take? -About three weeks.
好吧 着手干吧
Okay. Go ahead and get started.
机器人
Robots…
你们保持不动 确认这条指令
you will not move. Confirm command.
指令确认
Command confirmed.
警官 你在干什么?
Detective, what are you doing?
他们已经被编入了机器人三大定律
They’re programmed with the Three Laws.
这里有一千个机器人
We have 1000 robots
不会做出违背命令的自卫行为
that won’t protect themselves if it violates a human’s order…
但我打赌 有一个会
and I’m betting, one who will.
-把枪放下 -你为什么给他们装上脸?
-Put your gun down. -Why do you give them faces?
让他们看起来更友善 像人类
Try to friendly them up, make them look human.
你不能恐吓这些机器人
These robots cannot be intimidated.
如果不这么做 就无法令人信任他们
If you didn’t, we wouldn’t trust them.
这些是机器人公♥司♥的财产
These are USR property.
但我不信它们 在我看来这些东西就是灯泡和发条
Not me. These things are just lights and clockwork.
你疯啦?
Are you crazy?!
让我问你个问题 博士
Let me ask you something, Doc.
你会不会因为世人皆醉你独醒的这种想法而发疯?
Does thinking you’re the last sane man on earth make you crazy?
如果是我的话 我肯定会疯
Because if it does, maybe I am.
找到他了 快离开这里
Gotcha. Get the hell out of here!
警官
Detective!
我到底是什么?
What am I?
需要帮忙吗 先生?
Can I help you, sir?
-他在那 -站在原地
-There he is! -Stand where you are!
立刻停止活动
Deactivate at once!
听从指示 停止活动
Obey the command! Deactivate!
-别动 -开枪
-Don’t move! -Open fire!
停火
Hold your fire!
-放松 -拿下他了
-Easy. -He’s down.
全员待命
All units, stand down!
总部 请指示 这里是编号♥4小队
Central, please be advised, we’re code four.
编号♥4小队 NS-5已被控制 NS-5已被控制
Code four, NS-5 is in custody.NS-5 in custody.
你不知道我为了抓住那玩意儿费了多大劲
You have no idea what I went through to clip this thing.
你还以为自己给我带了什么好东西
You think you brought me something good.
-就是那东西干的 -小声点 它干什么了?
-That thing did it! -Keep your voice down. Did what?
这是自杀案件 别再啰嗦了
We have a suicide. End of story.
-告诉你 他是被机器人所杀的 -不可能
-I am telling you, that robot killed him! -That’s impossible.
就算真有这种事 那也得发生在别人的辖区
And if it is possible, it better be in somebody else’s precinct.
约翰 就给我五分钟
John, give me five minutes with it.
你傻了啊? 我跟地方检察官谈过了
Are you nuts? I talked to the DA.
在罗伯森和他的律师来之前 没人能进那房♥间
Nobody goes in there until Robertson and his attorneys get here.
-人是我抓住的 -这事后患无穷
-This is my suspect! -It’s a can opener!
约翰 别这样 给我五分钟时间吧
John, don’t do this to me. I am asking you for five minutes.
如果我是对的呢?
What if I’m right?
那到时候我们就得怀念以前的好日子了
Well, then I guess we’re gonna miss the good old days.
什么好日子?
What good old days?
只有人杀人的时光
When people were killed by other people.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
对机器人来说 杀人是个新技能 恭喜你
Murder’s a new trick for a robot. Congratulations.
回答我
Respond.
这个动作是什么意思?
What does this action signify?
你进来的时候 看着那个人 做了这个动作
As you entered, when you looked at the other human.
那是什么意思?
What does it mean?
这是表示信任 人类独有的 你不会懂
It’s a sign of trust. A human thing. You wouldn’t understand.
我父亲曾试图教我人类的感情
My father tried to teach me human emotions.
感情这回事
They are…
复杂难懂
difficult.
你是说你的设计者吧
You mean your designer.
是的
Yes.
那你为什么杀了他?
So why’d you murder him?
我没有杀害兰尼博士
I did not murder Dr. Lanning.
要解释一下 你为何躲在案发现场吗?
Wanna explain why you were hiding at the crime scene?
我吓坏了
I was frightened.
机器人感觉不到恐惧 他们无知无觉
Robots don’t feel fear. They don’t feel anything.
-他们不会觉得饿 也不会睡觉 -我会
-They don’t get hungry, they don’t sleep. -I do.
我还做过梦
I have even had dreams.
人会做梦 甚至狗也会做梦 但你不会
Human beings have dreams.Even dogs have dreams. But not you.
你只是台机器 仿生的玩意儿
You are just a machine. An imitation of life.
你们能写交响曲吗?
Can a robot write a symphony?
机器人能在画布上创造出杰作吗?
Can a robot turn a canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
你行吗?
Can you?
因为他让你模仿人类的感情 所以你杀了他
You murdered him because he was teaching you to simulate emotions…
然后事情一发不可收拾
and things got out of control.
杀他的不是我
I did not murder him.
但是模仿情感对机器人来说并不实用
But emotions don’t seem like a useful simulation for a robot.
我没有杀害他
I did not murder him.
我可不想我的面包机或是吸尘器过于感情用事
I don’t want my toaster or vacuum cleaner appearing emotional.
我不是凶手
I did not murder him!
这就叫愤怒
That one’s called anger.
以前模仿过如何生气吗?
Ever simulate anger before?
回答我 破铜烂铁
Answer me, canner!
我叫桑尼
My name is Sonny.
你们居然还有名字
So we’re naming you now.
这就是你杀他的原因? 他惹你生气了?
That why you murdered him? He made you angry?
兰尼博士是自杀
Dr. Lanning killed himself.
我不知道他为什么想死
I don’t know why he wanted to die.
我以为他是快乐的
I thought he was happy.
可能是我做了什么
Maybe it was something I did.
是我的错吗?
Did I do something?
他要我帮个忙 要我许下承诺
He asked me for a favor. Made me promise.
-帮什么忙? -也许我错了
-What favor? -Maybe I was wrong.
可能他害怕了
Maybe he was scared.
你说什么呢? 害怕什么?
What are you talking about? Scared of what?
你必须听令于别人的吩咐 对吧 斯普纳警官?
You have to do what someone asks you, don’t you, Detective Spooner?
-你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我的名字? -如果你爱他们
-How the hell did you know my name? -Don’t you…
你会拒绝吗?
if you love them?
我的机器人不是杀人犯 伯金中尉
My robots don’t kill people, Lieutenant Bergin.
我的律师已经向地区检察官递交了简报
My attorneys filed a brief with the DA.
他向我保证过 机器人不能被冠以谋杀罪名
He assures me a robot cannot be charged with homicide.
简报中确认 只有罪犯和受害人都是人类时
The brief confirms murder can only be committed
谋杀案才能成立
when one human kills another.
警官 你不是在暗示这个机器人能和人类相提并论吧?
Detective, you’re not suggesting this robot be treated as human, are you?
就算这个机器人与兰尼博士的死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!