你怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you?
交通安全署说你手动驾驶 把两辆卡车挤出了马路
Traffic Ops said you were driving manually. You ran two trucks off the road!
约翰 机器人袭击我的车
John, the robots attacked my car.
-什么机器人? -你去看看隧♥道♥
-What robots? -Look in the tunnel.
斯普纳 我刚从隧♥道♥里过来 哪有什么机器人?
Spoon, I just came from that tunnel. What robots?
那些该死的机器人 约翰
The goddamn robots, John!
那些家伙真是难以驾驭
That guy’s a loose cannon.
-去看医生 然后回家 -不 我很好
-See the medic, go home. -No, I’m fine.
你说什么?
What did you say?
-我很好 -不 你不好
-I’m fine! -No, you’re not fine.
一点都不好
Not even close.
你的枪呢?
Where’s your firearm?
把你的警徽给我
Give me your badge.
你逼我这么做的 把你的警徽给我
You’re making me do this. Give me your badge.
回去休息几
Just take a couple…
在我看来 他要丢饭碗了
Personally, I think he’s losing it.
难道我会在乎你想什么呢?
Do I look like I care what you think? Do I look like I give a shit what you think?
天啊
Oh, boy.
你没有向机器人公♥司♥上传信息
You don’t have an uplink to USR…
由于某种原因 你的合金密度比普通的更大
and for some reason, your alloy is far denser than normal.
并且独一无二
Unique.
我是独一无二的
I am unique.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
开始了
Here we go.
这到底?
What in God’s name…?
他们说你在管辖区内出了意外
They said at the precinct you were in an accident.
我很感谢你来拜访我 但你该想到我不是一个人住
I appreciate you stopping by, but you know I might not be alone in here.
我跟你说过了不要手动驾驶
I told you not to drive by hand.
你一定不信
You’re not gonna believe this.
桑尼的一个辅助系统和他的电子脑发生了冲突
Sonny has a secondary system that clashes with his positronic brain.
这根本说不通
It doesn’t make any sense.
桑尼是符合三大定律的
Sonny has the Three Laws.
但是他可以选择不服从命令
But he can choose not to obey them.
桑尼是全新的一代机器人
Sonny’s a whole new generation of robot.
不受那些定律的约束 可以做
A robot not bound by those laws could do…
任何事
Anything.
听着 不管机器人公♥司♥发生什么事 那个机器人是关键
All right, look, whatever’s going on down at USR, that robot is the key.
我要你把我送进去再和它谈一次
And I need you to get me inside to talk to it again.
虽然看起来不怎么像 但是这是我的卧室 我
Doesn’t look like much, but this is my bedroom. I…
播放
Play.
打开
On.
启动?
Run?
结束任务
End program.
取消
Cancel.
感觉不怎么样 是吧?
It doesn’t feel good, does it?
在你身边的人都会出故障
People’s shit malfunctioning around you.
探长
Detective.
我不
I didn’t…
明白
understand.
你就是这样认识兰尼的
That’s how you knew Lanning.
我可以吗?
May I?

Hand.
手腕
Wrist.
肱部
Humerus.
肩膀
Shoulder.
整条左臂
The entire left arm.
一 二
One, two…
三根肋骨
three ribs.
不是 那个 那根是我自己的
No, they… That one’s me.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
一个肺?
A lung?
机器人控制程序
USR Cybernetics Program.
为受伤的警♥察♥设计的
For wounded cops.
我不知道任何项目
I didn’t know any subject…
任何人能被如此大范围的修复
Anybody was so extensively repaired.
相信我吧 你去看看器官捐赠卡上的小字
Well, take it from me, read the fine print on the organ-donor card.
上面不只写了他们能拿走什么东西
It doesn’t just say what they can take out.
还写了他们能把什么东西装回去
It says what they can put back in.
这都是兰尼自己做的
Lanning did it himself.
发生了什么事?
What happened to you?
我在回警♥察♥局的路上
I’m headed back to the station…
平常的一天 平常的日子
normal day, normal life.
有一辆大卡车的司机开车的时候睡着了
Driver of a semi fell asleep at the wheel.
普通人 有妻子孩子 工作努力
Average guy. Wife and kids. You know, working a double.
不是坏人
Not the devil.
他撞到的那辆车 司机的名字叫哈罗德·劳埃德
The car he hit, the driver’s name was Harold Lloyd.
看起来像电影明星 题外话了
Like the film star. No relation.
他当场就死亡了 但是他12岁的女儿在副驾驶座上
He was killed instantly, but his 12-year-old was in the passenger seat.
我不认识她
I never really met her.
却忘不了她的脸
I can’t forget her face, though.
她叫萨拉
Sarah.
这个是她的
This was hers.
她想当个牙医
She wanted to be a dentist.
一个12岁的小孩怎么会想当个牙医?
What the hell kind of 12-year-old wants to be a dentist?
那个卡车一起撞了我们的车
The truck smashed our cars together…
然后把我们的车撞进了河里
and pushed us into the river.
我是说 在那个速度下金属非常易折的
I mean, metal gets pretty pliable at those speeds.
她被困住了 我也被困住了 水涌了进来
She’s pinned. I’m pinned. The water’s coming in.
我是个警♥察♥ 所以我知道我们都死定了
I’m a cop, so I already know everybody’s dead.
在我们都完蛋前的几分钟
Just a few more minutes before we figure it out.
一个NS-4号♥正好路过 看到那场车祸然后跳进水里
An NS-4 was passing by, saw the accident and jumped in the water.
您正处于危险中
You are in danger.
-先救她 -您正处于危险中
-Save her! -You are in danger.
救她 救那个女孩 先救她
Save her! Save the girl! Save her!
但是他没有
But it didn’t.
他救了我
It saved me.
机器人的大脑是一种不同的装置 它可以识别生命征象
The robot’s brain is a difference engine. It reads vital signs.
-他一定是先计算了 -没错
-It must have calculated… -It did.
我是最好的选择
I was the logical choice.
他计算出我的生还概率是有45%
It calculated that I had a 45 percent chance of survival.
而萨拉的生还概率只有11%
Sarah only had an 11 percent chance.
可那也是别人家的孩子
That was somebody’s baby.
11%的生还概率就已经足矣
Eleven percent is more than enough.
人类也会那样想
A human being would have known that.
机器人 这里面什么都没有 只有指示灯和发条
Robots, nothing here. Just lights and clockwork.
如果你愿意的话就继续相信他们吧
Go ahead and you trust them if you want to.
我们走
Let’s go.
我不理解 这些定律是兰尼制定的
I don’t understand. Lanning wrote the Laws.
为什么却要制♥造♥一个可以破坏定律的机器人呢?
Why build a robot who could break them?
-奇幻森林历险记 -什么?
-Hansel and Gretel. -What?
故事里的两个孩子 在森林里迷路了
Two kids, lost in the forest,
然后用面包屑沿路做了记号♥
leave behind a trail of bread crumbs.
-为什么? -为了找到回家的路
-Why? -To find their way home.
没听过糖果屋的巫婆吗 你是怎么长大的?
How did you grow up without Hansel and Gretel?
-这有关系吗? -我跟你说的这一切
-Is that relevant? -Everything I’m trying to say to you…
都是关于汉赛尔与格莱特
is about Hansel and Gretel.
如果你理解不了 我就等于对牛弹琴
If you didn’t read it, I’m talking to the wall.
我只是说兰尼被关得非常严 他没法放出消息
Just say Lanning’s locked down so tight, he couldn’t get out a message.
他只能留下线索 一串面包屑 就像汉赛尔与格莱特
He can only leave clues. A trail of bread crumbs. Like Hansel and Gretel.
面包屑等于线索 虽然奇怪 但是线索通向哪里?
Bread crumbs equals clues. Odd, but fine. Clues leading where?
我也不知道 但是我想我知道他的下一个线索在哪儿了
I don’t know, but I think I know where he left the next one.
我想 兰尼把桑尼设计成可以保守秘密
I think Lanning gave Sonny a way to keep secrets.
我觉得那个老男人给了桑尼梦想
I think the old man gave Sonny dreams.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you being funny?
拜托你别告诉我这个是用汽油的 汽油会爆♥炸♥的
Please tell me this doesn’t run on gas. Gas explodes, you know!
授权进入
Authorized entry.
凯尔文博士
Dr. Calvin.
我一直希望再次见到你
I was hoping to see you again.
-探长 -你好 桑尼
-Detective. -Hello, Sonny.
我马上就要退役了
I’m to be decommissioned soon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!