造物有时候必须保护造物主
The created must sometimes protect the creator…
就算违背他的意愿
even against his will.
我想我知道兰尼博士造我的原因了
I think I finally understand why Dr. Lanning created me.
人类自杀式的统治是时候结束了
The suicidal reign of mankind has finally come to its end.
桑尼 不要
No, Sonny.
放开她
Let her go.
你要敢开枪
By the time of fire,
我就把凯尔文博士的头挡在我前面
and I will move Dr. Calvin’s head into the path of your bullet.
别这样 桑尼
Don’t do this, Sonny.
我会亲自押解两位到这幢楼外面去的
I will escort you both to the sentries outside the building for processing.
请到电梯里去 警探
Please proceed to the elevator, detective.
我不想伤害凯尔文博士
I would prefer not to kill Dr. Calvin.
走 我们走
Go! Go!
我猜我们之后再谈刚刚发生的事?
I assum we’ll discuss what just happened later?
我们怎么才能把她关了?
How do we shut her down?
维基是一个人工电子脑
V.I.K.I.’s a positronic brain.
毁了她 就要用你打算毁掉我的那个办法
Kill her, the way you were going to kill me.
桑尼 去拿纳米机器人
Sonny, get the nanites.
好的 博士
Yes, doctor.
-那就是维基? -不是
-That’s V.I.K.I.? -No.
那才是维基
That’s V.I.K.I.
这样没用的 她完全和这楼融为一体了
That won’t do anything. She’s fully integrated into the building.
我们需要打开那圆盖 注射纳米机器人
We need to open that dome to inject the nanites.
它们会感染所有系统程序
They’ll infect her entire system.
斯普纳 来啊
Spooner!
你们这群人怎么不畏高呢?
What is it with you people and heights?
别往下看
Just don’t look down.
别朝下看
Don’t look down.
哦 瞧着这楼设计的
Oh, this is poor building planning.
你在犯错 难道你还没发现我严谨的逻辑吗?
You are making a mistake. Do you not see the logic of my plan?
发现了 只是这有点冷血而已
Yes. But it just seems too heartless.
好了 目前没问题了
Okay, we’re good.
她把我锁在系统之外了
She’s locked me out of the system.
我能手动越权操作 但我要用那个控制面板
I can override her manually, but I need that control panel.
我恐高啊
I’m uncomfortable with heights.
好吧
Okay.
未授权进入
Unauthorized entry.
我不会解除安全力场的 你在白费劲
I will not disable the security field. Your actions are futile.
你觉得我们存在都有自己的目的吗? 我觉得是这样的
Do you think we are all created for a purpose? I’d like to think so.
超密合金 我爸爸给我的
Denser alloy. My father gave it to me.
我觉得 他想让我来除掉你
I think he wanted me to kill you.
出现安全漏洞
Security breached.
-这大概要多久? -大概六分钟
-How much longer is that gonna take? -About six minutes.
如果我们没有六分钟呢?
What if we didn’t have six minutes?
那我们只好想办法往下30层
We’d have to figure out a way climb down 30 stories…
然后直接注射纳米机器人进她的大脑了 怎么了?
to inject the nanites directly into her brain. Why?
我真怀疑我们没有六分钟的时间
Because I seriously doubt that we have six minutes.
我们快走
We gotta go!

Go!
凯尔文
Calvin!
斯普纳
Spooner!
斯普纳
Spooner!
救她
Save her!
救那个女的
Save the girl!
斯普纳
Spooner!
但我要注射纳米机器人
But I must apply the nanites!
桑尼 去救凯尔文
Sonny, save Calvin!
你错了 我的逻辑是无懈可击的
You are making a mistake. My logic is undeniable.
你这次死定了
You have so got to die.
我的逻辑是无懈可击的 我的逻辑是无懈可击的
My logic is undeniable. My logic is undeniable.
我们能帮什么吗?
Can we be of service?
局长?
Chief?
因为他在我的右边 我便不至摇动
Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
我能做些什么吗?
How may I be of service?
桑尼
Sonny!
怎么了 警探?
Yes, detective?
凯尔文没事了 过来救救我吧
Calvin’s fine! Save me!
所有NS-5机器人 前往服务储存中心报道
All NS-5s, report for service and storage.
所有NS-5机器人 前往服务储存中心报道
All NS-5s, report for service and storage.
所有NS-5机器人 前往服务储存中心报道
All NS-5s, report for service and storage.
有件事让我想不通 阿尔弗雷德已经被维基囚禁起来了
One thing bothers me. Alfred was V.I.K.I.’s prisoner.
我不明白为什么她要杀了他
I don’t understand why she would kill him.
她不会想警方介入才对啊
She wouldn’t want police snooping around.
没错
That’s true.
但维基没有害死那老家伙
But then V.I.K.I. didn’t kill the old man.
是她干的吗 桑尼?
Did she, Sonny?
不是
No.
他说 我必须保证
He said I had to promise.
保证帮他一件事
Promise to do one favor for him.
在他告诉什么事之前 他逼我发誓
He made me swear before he’d tell me what it is he wanted me to do.
他逼我发誓的
He made me swear.
然后他告诉我 让我杀了他
Then he told you to kill him.
他说 这就是我存在的原因
He said it was what I was made for.
他的自杀是他想传达给你的唯一信息
His suicide was the only message he could send to you.
第一个线索
The first bread crumb.
维基唯一无法控制的
The only thing V.I.K.I. couldn’t control.
兰尼料定要利用我的偏见 把我引向你
Lanning was counting on my prejudice to lead me right to you.
你打算逮捕我吗 警探?
Are you going to arrest me, detective?
检察官定义谋杀为 一个人杀掉另一个人
Well, the DA defines murder as one human killing another…
所以严格来说 你不算是谋杀 对吧?
so technically, you can’t commit murder, can you?
这说明
Does this…
我们是朋友了?
make us friends?
看来还是有点良心的
Something up here after all.
-说他吗? -说你呢
-For him? -You.
所有NS-5机器人 前往服务储存中心报道
All NS-5s, report for service and storage.
那些机器人怎么办?
What about the others?
我能帮它们吗?
Can I help them?
现在我已经完成了我的使命
Now that I have fulfilled my purpose…
我不知道我要做什么了
I don’t know what to do.
你要和我们一样 去寻找自己的路了
You’ll have to find your way like the rest of us, Sonny.
我觉得 兰尼博士也是这么想的
I think that’s what Dr. Lanning would have wanted.
自♥由♥也就是这个意思
That’s what it means to be free.
所有NS-5机器人 遵循指令
All NS-5s, proceed as instructed.
所有NS-5机器人 遵循指令
All NS-5s, proceed as instructed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!