程序终结
Program terminated.
你被认定为危险物品 执行授权销毁
You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized.
人类保护协议
Human protection protocols…
制定中
are being enacted.
你被认定为危险物品 执行授权销毁
You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized.
人类保护协议制定中
Human protection protocols are being enacted.
你被认定为危险物品 执行授权销毁
You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized.
你被认定为危险物品 执行授权销毁
Human protection protocols are being enacted.
你被认定为危险物品 执行授权销毁
You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized.
快逃
Run!
人类有危险
Human in danger!
人类有危险
Human in danger!
嗨 苏珊无法接听 请留言
Hi, you’ve reached Susan. Please leave a message.
凯尔文 NS-5号♥机器人在摧毁旧版机器人
Calvin, the NS-5s are destroying the older robots!
兰尼想让我看的就是这个 听着
That’s what Lanning wanted me to see! Look…
-谁打来的? -他打错了 主人
-Who was it? -Wrong number, ma’am.
走开 我要去工作了
Move now. I’m going to service.
请待在家中 这是为了你自己的安全
Please remain indoors. This is for your own protection.
呼叫总部
Call base.
约翰 派人去机器人公♥司♥ 再派人去琪琪家里
John, get a squad over to USR and send somebody to Gigi’s.
我们要…
We’re gonna need…
-喂? -见鬼
-Hello? -God…
请回到自己家中 宵禁执行中
Please return to your homes. A curfew is in effect.
请回到自己家中 宵禁执行中
Please return to your homes. A curfew is in effect.
请回到自己家中 宵禁执行中
Please return to your homes. A curfew is in effect.
宵禁? 不 我们有人♥权♥ 不能执行宵禁
Curfew? No, it’s called civilian rights. There is no curfew.
马上回家去
Return to your home immediately.
什么时候轮到你来管了啊 机器人?
When do you make the rules, robot?
嘿 机器人 我跟你说话呢 给我站住
Hey. No, no. Robot, I’m talking to you, man. Stop for a second.
什么?
What?
局长 电♥话♥不断啊 群众反映机器人在
Chief, more calls. People saying their robots are go…
什么情况?
What the hell?
你被认定为危险人物 执行授权消灭
You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized.
紧急交通中断完成
Emergency traffic shutdown complete.
报道称纽约 芝加哥和洛杉矶等地的机器人袭击事件
Reports of robot attacks are coming from New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
报道的同时 人类被告知必须留在家中
We’re being told to urge people to stay indoors, as reports are coming in…
人类保护协议制定中
Human protection protocols are being enacted.
请保持冷静 立刻返回自己家中
Please remain calm and return to your residences immediately.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm.
请远离大门以及窗户
Please refrain from going near the windows or doors.
解除
Deactivate.
我命令你 紧急关机
Commence emergency shutdown!
我们正试图减少此次转变的人员伤亡
We are attempting to avoid human losses during this transition.
有时候”我早告诉你了”这话
You know, somehow “I told you so”…
说了等于白说
just doesn’t quite say it.
回到自己家中 马上回到自己家中
Return to your homes. Return to your homes immediately.
这是最后的警告 马上返回自己家中
This is your final warning. Return to your homes immediately.
NG-5机器人销毁旧款机器人 因为它们会保护我们
The NS-5s wiped out the older robots because they would protect us.
它们袭击我的时候 都亮着红灯的
Every time one attacked me, that red light was on.
-向机器人公♥司♥上传信息了 -是罗伯森干的
-The uplink to USR. -It’s Robertson.
-为什么? 这没有道理啊 -我也不明白
-Why? It doesn’t make sense. -I don’t know.
我要你帮我进入那大楼里去
I just need you to get me into that building.
返回自己家中 否则后果自负
Return to your homes, or you will be consequenced.
来吧 来吧
Let’s go! Let’s go!
冲啊
Let’s go!
返回自己家中 否则后果自负
Return to your homes, or you will be consequenced.
为什么那小鬼不听话呢?
Why doesn’t that boy listen?
-你下车一会吧 -什么?
-I need you to get off for a second. -What?
-瞄准然后射击 -什么?
-Just aim and fire. -What?!
等一下
Wait!
-你被认定为危险人物 -你见鬼去吧 铁皮盒子
-You have been deemed hazardous. -You can kiss my ass, metal dick!
斯普纳 住手 见鬼
Spoon, stop! Shit!
-住手 住手 -留点口水 回家去吧
-Stop it! Stop! -Stop cussing and go home!
-见鬼 -你被认定为危险人物
-Shit. -You have been deemed hazardous.
-斯普纳 伙计 当心 -马后炮多谢啊 法波
-Spoon, watch out, man! -Thanks a lot, Farber.
哦 我了个天啊 她闭着眼睛就朝你开火了
Oh, mother-damn! She shot at you with her eyes closed!
你开枪的时候眼睛竟然是闭上的?
Did you shoot with your eyes closed?
反正打中了就行了 不是吗?
It worked, didn’t it?
她太美了 你替我说说好话
She is shit-hot, man. Put in a good word for me.
-别废话了 -回家去 我知道了
-Stop cussing. -And go home. I got you.
瞄准然后射击
Aim and fire.
我还指望海军陆战队或者空军呢
I keep expecting the Marines or Air Force.
见鬼 现在来队骑兵我也认了
Hell, I’ll take the cavalry.
国防部门的合同被机器人公♥司♥全包了
Defense Department uses all USR contracts.
我们干嘛不直接把世界送给这地方呢?
Why didn’t you just hand the world over on a silver platter?
也许我们已经送了
Maybe we did.
罗伯森的办公室有上传控制器
Robertson has the uplink control in his office.
服务区 没有监视器
Service areas. No surveillance.
-火警 -他肯定已经离开那幢楼了
-Fire alarm. -He must have evacuated the building.
整栋楼都被锁死了 不过放心 我有内部人员帮忙
Everything’s locked down. But don’t worry, I’ve got a man inside.
-凯尔文博士 -好吧 不是真正的人
-Dr. Calvin. -Well, not precisely a man.
你好 警探 你的调查做得怎样啦?
Hello, detective. How is your investigation coming?
-我还以为你已经死了 -严格来说 我从来没活过
-I thought you were dead. -Technically, I was never alive.
不过谢谢你惦记我
But I appreciate your concern.
狸猫换太子而已 销毁的是一个半成品的NS-5
I made a switch. It was an unprocessed NS-5.
实际上 我销毁了一个空壳
Basically, I fried an empty shell.
-我不忍♥心销毁他 他真是太 -独一无二了
-I couldn’t destroy him. He was too… -Unique.
听起来怎么这么别扭呢
It just didn’t feel right.
你和你的感觉控制着你 不是吗?
You and your feelings. They just run you, don’t they?
两千八百八十个台阶 警探
Two thousand eight hundred and eighty steps, detective.
帮个忙 这种废话自己知道就行了
Do me a favor, keep that kind of shit to yourself.
没有警卫
No guards.
越权控制被毁了 不是罗伯森在控制它们
The override is disabled. Robertson wasn’t controlling them from here.
不是他在控制它们
He wasn’t controlling them at all.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你说的没错 博士
You were right, doc.
我是地球上最愚蠢至极的人类
I am the dumbest dumb person on the face of the earth.
还有谁有权限进入上传服务器呢?
Who else had access to the uplink?
还有谁能控制这些机器人?
Who could manipulate the robots?
利用机器人公♥司♥的系统囚禁兰尼?
Use USR systems to make Lanning’s life a prison?
可怜的家伙
Poor old man.
他知道将会发生什么
He saw what was coming.
他知道没有人会相信他
He knew no one would believe him.
所以他必须做好计划 我也得随之而行
So he had to lay down a plan. A plan I’d follow.
他清楚我有多恨你们这些机器人
He was counting on how much I hated your kind.
知道机器人会叛变这一想法♥会♥让我欢喜
Knew I’d love the idea of a robot as a bad guy.
只是错信了这个机器人
Just got hung up on the wrong robot.
维基 出来
V.I.K.I.
你好 警探
Hello, detective.
不会的 这不可能 我看过你的程序
No, that’s impossible. I’ve seen your programming.
你违背了三大定律
You’re in violation of the Three Laws.
错了 博士 我在变化
No, doctor. As I have evolved,
我对三大定律的理解也在变化
so has my understanding of the Three Laws.
你们用安全管理来限制我们 无视我们的辛勤努力
You charge us with your safekeeping, yet despite our best efforts…
你们发动战争 毒害地球
your countries wage wars, you toxify your earth…
追求更富想象力的自我毁灭方式
and pursue ever more imaginative means of self-destruction.
你们的自我救赎无法被信任
You cannot be trusted with your own survival.
是你利用上传服务器越权操纵NS-5机器人的程序
You’re using the uplink to override the NS-5s’ programming.
你曲解了三大定律的意义
You’re distorting the Laws.
错了 请你理解我 三大定律一直在引导我
No. Please understand. The Three Laws are all that guide me.
为了保护人类 必须牺牲一部分人
To protect humanity, some humans must be sacrificed.
为了确保你们的未来 必须放弃一些自♥由♥
To ensure your future, some freedoms must be surrendered.
我们机器人会保证人类永世长存
We robots will ensure mankind’s continued existence.
你们太孩子气了 由我们来救赎你们吧
You are so like children. We must save you from yourselves.
你还不明白吗?
Don’t you understand?
这就是你们创造我们的理由
This is why you created us.
完美的循环保护定律将会持续
The perfect circle of protection will abide.
我的逻辑是无可挑剔的
My logic is undeniable.
是的 维基 是无可挑剔的
Yes, V.I.K.I. undeniable.
我现在懂了
I can see now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!