Is it?
要是她没上这辆车呢?
What if she doesn’t get in the cab?
要是我带她离开伦敦呢?
What if I take her out of London?
也许要是我们留在公♥寓♥里…
Maybe if we stay in the apartment.
告诉我,我能怎么做? 一定有什么我可以做的!
Tell me! What can I do? There must be something I can do!
就一件事
Just one thing.
感激她,感激你所拥有的
Appreciate her and what you have.
爱她就是了
Just love her.
让我下车好吗? 立刻让我下车!
Will you let me out? Let me out right now!
当然了,先生
Certainly, sir.
不,不用了,先生
No, that’s all right, sir.
为何不用?
Why not?
你昨天就付过了
You paid me yesterday.
最好快一点,你时间不多了
Better hurry up. You haven’t got much time.
珊曼莎安德鲁斯人在哪?
Samantha Andrews, where is she?
不知道,你没事吧?
I’ve no idea. Are you all right?
奥立佛?
Oliver?
隔壁也有三个同名的
There’s three next door as well.
奥立佛?
Oliver?
珊曼莎!
Samantha! Samantha.
对不起
I’m sorry.
珊?
Sam?
洛蒂!
Lottie.
快点…
Come on.
我可以效劳吗?
Can I help you?
嗨,我知道你不认识我 我是洛蒂的朋友
Hi I know you don’t know me. I’m a friend of Lottie’s.
这听起来真的很奇怪 不过我必须进去她的公♥寓♥
This is gonna sound really strange, but I need to get into her apartment.
以前没见你来过
Never seen you around before.
其实我是她好朋友的男友 你认识珊曼莎安德鲁斯吗?
Actually, I’m her best friend’s boyfriend. Do you know Samantha Andrews?
当然,我喜欢安德鲁斯小姐 大家都是
Of course. I love Miss Andrews. Everyone does.
如果我再年轻个几岁…
If I was just a few years younger…
“锌”!
Zinc!
嘿,我们找个地方吃东西好吗? 我早餐几乎没吃
Hey, can we eat at some point? I barely had breakfast.
别这么没用
Don’t be such a big girl’s blouse.
软脚虾、胆小鬼、爱哭鬼
A wimp. A wuss. Cry-baby.
珊曼莎! 谢天谢地我找到你了,天哪你在这干嘛?
Samantha! Samantha. Thank God, I found you. God, what are you doing here?
洛蒂,对不起 但我必须带珊曼莎马上离开
Lottie, I’m really sorry…but I have to get Samantha out of here right now.
你今天是怎么了?
What is with you today?
你必须信任我 事情自昨天起一再发生…
You have to trust me.Things are happening from yesterday.
但它们正以某种方式再度发生
They’re jumbled up, but they are happening again in some way.
我们已经讨论过此事了
Okay, we already went through this I know.
我知道,也许你是对的 也许是压力的缘故,但我只知道…
I know, and maybe you’re right. Maybe it’s stress.
我们必须离开伦敦 刻不容缓!
But all I know is that we have to leave London immediately.
我答应过洛蒂了
I promised Lottie.
你已经帮了很多了,你说的对 这些摆到花♥园♥会比较好看
You’ve helped loads. You’re right. The phalluses will look great in the garden.
伊恩,我今晚有演奏会 记得吗?
Ian, I have my concert tonight, remember?
我会及时送你回来,我发誓
I’ll have you back in time. I swear.
快走吧,我得马上带你离开伦敦 相信我这次吧
Come on. Let’s go. I have to get you out of London now. Just trust me on this.
好,走吧
Okay, let’s go.
要告诉我去哪吗?
Now will you tell me where we’re going?
你说我想去哪都行的 是的
You said anywhere I want to. Yes.
那就别问了 只管享受未知的乐趣
So stop asking. Just enjoy not knowing what’s gonna happen.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
若你不想在此下车 我们可以继续前进
If you don’t wanna stop here, we don’t have to. We can just keep going.
但你怎么知道这里是我的…你有跟我说过你是哪里人
But how did you even know that this was my…Well, you told me where you’re from.
我没见过你的家人
I’ve never met your family.
他们一直很忙
Well, they’ve been busy.
我真的很想看看你成长的地方
I really wanna see where you grew up.
我想看看小伊恩 上学、踢足球的地方
I wanna see where little Ian went to school and played soccer.
抱歉,美国人是讲橄榄球
Sorry, football. American.
我想看看你变成我爱的男人的地方
I wanna see where you became the man I love.
如果你有事想隐瞒 就不该说“想去哪都行”
If you had something to hide, you never should have said “Anywhere you want to.”
我想我听见打雷 就快下大雨了
Is that thunder? I think I heard thunder. It’s gonna pour.
你明知道会下雨的,对吧?
I mean, you do know that it’s raining, right?
你只是想离开这儿 继续走
You’re just trying to get out of this. Keep going.
快跟我说,否则后果自负
Feed me soon or face the consequences.
我小时候这里更加陡峭
A lot of this was a lot steeper when I was a kid.
一定有重型机械来这儿铲平了
They must have come in here with heavy machinery and flattened it out.
除非你记错了
Yeah, unless you’ve changed.
我? 不可能
Me? Not possible.
我们是要去那间小屋吗?
Hey, are we going to that shack?
不,我们必须到山顶,所以继续走吧 是,老大
No, we need to get to the top, so keep walking.Yes, chief.
那“伊恩的魔法山”山顶有什么?
So what’s at the top of Ian’s Magical Hill?
没什么,真的,只有一片孤寂
Nothing, really, except the solitude…
想远离一切繁杂时 我会上去那儿念书或想事情
Being away from everything.I’d go up there to read and think.
我觉得那儿很安全、宁静
I felt safe there, at peace.
肯定要下大雨了
It’s definitely gonna pour.
英格兰下大雨? 不太可能吧
Pouring rain in England? Not likely.
快啦
Come on.
难怪你不带我来见你家人 房♥子好小
No wonder you never took me home to meet your family.They have a very small house.
你为何不告诉我他们的事?
Why didn’t you tell me about them?
我一直聊到我的朋友家人 你却从没聊过你的
I mean, I’m always yapping about my friends and family but you never talk about yours.
珊,我们别管一切了
Sam, let’s just forget about everything.
你知道…我只想要…
You know, I just wanna…
我只想要在此 与你在一起
I just wanna be here with you.
你真的不想谈你的过去,是不是?
You really don’t wanna talk about your past, do you? Ian?
过去并不重要
The past doesn’t matter.
重要的唯有现在
What matters is now, only now.
你今天的举动真是古怪
You really are acting funny today.
继续努力,好吗?
Keep it up, okay?
可以问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?

Sure
若是为了某种原因 你觉得自己时间所剩无几…
If for some reason you thought you didn’t have a lot of time left…
你是指今天吗?
Like, you mean, today?
不,我指生命
No, I mean in life.
如果你只剩一天可活 你会怎么做?
If you had one day left, what would you do?
好怪的问题
That’s an odd question.
我只是想知道
I’d just like to know.
我想一下… 我在人世的最后一天
Well, let’s see. My last day on Earth.
买♥♥鞋子、吃它十个软绵绵的圣代
Shoe shopping.And eating, like, 10 hot-fudge sundaes.
还有那个卡文克莱内衣模特儿 能认识他可能会更有趣
And then there’s that Calvin Klein underwear model.Might be fun to get to know him better.
很容易答,不用想也知道
It’s an easy answer, a no-brainer.
我要与你共度
I’d spend it with you.
真的?
Really?
当然
Yeah, of course.
就是在一起,像现在一样
Just being together, kind of like now.
什么也不做
Doing nothing.
就那样?
And that’s it?
没别的了吗?
I mean is there nothing else?
亲密,浓烈的亲密
Closeness.An intense closeness.
真正彼此分享事情
Really sharing things with each other.
糗事、难事
Silly things.Difficult things.
我一直希望我们能那样 如果我们能做到那样
That’s what I’ve always wanted for us.And if we could have that
就什么也伤害不了我们
Nothing could hurt us.
我爱你
I love you.
很好
Good.
雨停了,想去你的山顶吗?
The rain’s letting up. Do you wanna go to the top of your hill?
不想
No.
我要带你去别处
I wanna take you somewhere else.
我非爬不可吗?
Do I have to climb?
也许我们该再等一会
Maybe we should wait another minute.
好主意
Good idea.
你♥爸♥长的很帅呢
Your dad was a very handsome guy.
所以我猜你长的像你妈,对吧?
So I guess you took after your mom, right?
他多半时候都待在这里?
He spend a lot of time here?
没错
Yeah, he did.
他1993年被解雇之后就一直待在这里
After he got laid off in ’93, here all the time.
我小时候,我爸是我的英雄
You know, when I was a kid, my dad was my hero.
觉得他是全世界最强壮的人
I thought he was the strongest man in the world.
他那时好骄傲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!