我们尝试走新的路 绕一圈,可能会很有趣!
Let’s try a new way.Loop around. It might be fun.
我比较喜欢这条路线 你不喜欢吗?
I like this route better, don’t you?
想解释一下吗?
Care to explain?
我只是觉得那辆机车 好像有点…超速了
Yeah, I just thought the scooter seemed a little speedy.
走路小心点!
Watch where you’re going!
你一定是在开我玩笑
You’ve gotta be kidding me!
那不是梦
It wasn’t a dream.
什么?
What?
今天发生的这些事,每一件事
All these things that are happening today, every single one…
我早已知道会发生
I already knew they would happen.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
皮大衣、烫伤 可口可乐洒在你的毛衣上
The leather jacket, the burn, the Coca-Cola spilled on your sweater.
我都已经看过或梦见过 有些是有点不太一样,不过…
I mean, some of them happened a little differently, but…I already saw or dreamt those things.
好的,伊恩,镇静点 有时候我也碰过巧合…
Okay, Ian, calm down. You know, sometimes I’ve had déjà vu, and it…
但它不是巧合,在巧合里…
But it’s not déjà vu. It’s not déjà vu.
它好像已经发生过了 你却不知道会发生什么
In déjà vu, it feels like its already happened. You don’t know what’s gonna happen.
好了,梦里发生什么事 让你这么紧张万分?
All right. What happened in the dream that freaked you out so badly?
那个梦…
It was…
很可怕
It was awful.
好吧,我们逻辑一点
Okay. All right. Let’s be logical about this.
在你的梦或影像中,或者不管为何 接下来会发生什么?
In your dream or vision or whatever, what happens next?
你回公♥寓♥洗你的毛衣 我去开我的会
You go back to the apartment to wash your sweater, and I go to my meeting.
那才叫可怕
That is awful.
我去开会途中,我的表破了
Oh. On the way to my meeting, my watch cracks.
好的,那我们这么做吧
Okay. Okay, so here’s what we’re gonna do.
我们一同走路去你的办公室 如果你的表破了…
We will walk to your office together. And if your watch cracks…
便知道事有蹊跷,我们再来解决
Then we’ll know something is going on. And we’ll deal with it.
好吗?
Okay?
差不多到了
Almost there.
我们手牵手呢,我喜欢手牵手
We’re holding hands. I like holding hands.
我也是
Me, too.
你有时间吗?
Do you have the time?
抱歉,是表啦,令人难堪的问题
Sorry. Watch, sore subject.
表没事
It’s fine.
你只是紧张罢了
You’re just nervous.
你说的对,我相信你说的对
You’re right. I’m sure you’re right.
那么,你没事吧? 准备好去开会了吗?
So? You okay? Ready for the meeting?
是的
Yes.Good.
祝你好运,你应该是用不到 你会表现的很出色
Good luck. Not that you need it. You’re gonna be great.
今晚演奏会上见了
I’ll see you tonight at the concert.
演奏会? 什么演奏会?
Concert? What concert?
我开玩笑的,我是在开玩笑啦
I was kidding.That was me kidding.
你知道的,英国式幽默…
You know, the British sense of…
别介意
Never mind.

Bye.
嗯,晚上见了
Yeah. See you tonight.
帮我个忙,打电♥话♥到密传餐厅 把我的预订席位延到九点
And push my reservation to 9:00. Fine.
Do me a favor. Call Tantra…Applied Genomics Services
派个人去夏菲尼高商店 我需要送份礼物给…
And have someone dash over to Harvey Nicks.I need a present for…
珊曼莎的毕业演奏会? 你忘了,我提醒过你两次
For Samantha’s graduation concert.You forgot, didn’t you? I reminded you twice.
有没有我不清楚 我不知道我有没有忘了
Yes. No. I don’t know.I don’t know if I did or didn’t forget.
我昨天忘了 但我想今天我没忘
I forgot yesterday, but I don’t think I forgot today.
你昨天也穿那件吗?
Did you wear that yesterday?
很有可能
Quite possibly.
以你付给我的那点微薄收入 我只能买♥♥几件而已
On the pittance you pay me, I’ve only got the couple of things.
克莱儿,可以问你个问题吗?
Claire, can I ask you a question?
若你非问不可的话
If you must.
你可曾做过一个梦 结果隔天一切感觉都很熟悉?
Did you ever have a dream, and the next day everything feels familiar?
就好像和梦里的情节一样
You know, like it’s from the dream?
是的,我有! 好比说昨晚…
Yes, I have.For example, last night I dreamt…
我梦见你今天一大早 会先令我无聊的要死…
that you would bore me to death first thing this morning, and lo and behold.
拜讬,认真点
Come on. Seriously.
认真点?
Seriously?
是的
Yes.
伊恩,我相信梦非常重要
Ian, I believe dreams are very important.
应该仔细去倾听
They should be listened to.
你真这么想?
You really think so?
是的
Yes.
我也相信你该去开会了…
And I also believe that you should get your arse over to that meeting…
否则你会被开除 而我会领失业救济金
or you’ll be sacked, and I’ll be on the dole.
那些是AGS的主要目标
And those are AGS’s main objectives.
设计新方法来治疗、治愈…
To design new ways to treat, cure, or prevent…
或预防人类所罹患的 数不清的疾病
the countless illnesses that inflict humankind.
我很高兴也有些骄傲地报告…
I’m happy and more than a little proud to report…
AGS在此领域遥遥领先竞争对手
that AGS is way ahead of the competition in this area.
现在…
Now…
用你们的投资…
in terms of your investments…
我们目前所讨论过的一切 清楚地印证了这些七年为期的计划
these seven-year projections will clearly document everything we’ve discussed so far.
我们已经摊还了 为期十年的研究花费
We’ve amortized the cost of the research over a 10-year period, and…
我就知道! 我就知道你会来!
I knew it! I knew you’d be here!
好的
Okay.
你们已听完了我的话 我看的出你们脸上神情无比的兴奋…
You’ve heard my pitch and, well, I can tell by the unbridled excitement on your faces…
拜讬各位安定下来 这又不是派对
I mean, come on, guys. Settle down. This is not a party.
这个研究并非关于完美的计划 或是摊还费用,或打败竞争对手
This research isn’t about profit projections or amortized costs or about beating the competition.
是关于给予人们 可能是最宝贝的礼物…时间
It’s about giving people the most precious gift possible…Time.
这是大好机会,我觉得该好好把握
This is a great opportunity, and I say grab it.
你们觉得如何?
What do you think?
你钓到钱了吗? 有的
Did you land the money, then? I did.
那事最奇怪 因为前一次珊曼莎走进会议室时
Strangest thing because the other time when Samantha walked into the meeting,
我以为她搞砸了一切
I thought she messed everything up.
哦,我没跟你们提过我做的梦
Oh, I didn’t tell you guys about the dream? The dream I had?
当然没有,因为那会是今晚的事
Well, of course not, because that would be tonight.
好的,跟我们说说梦的事
Okay, then. Tell us about the dream.
不仅仅是巧合
More of a déjà vu.
巧合,有时候像是 随机出现的神经事件…
Déjà vu, sometimes dismissed as a random neurological event…
不过经常是潜意识里的讯息
but it’s often a message from deep within the soul.
当潜意识来敲门时 就该让它进来
And when the soul comes tapping at the door it’s time to let him in.
欧普拉说
Oprah
不是
No
是菲尔博士说的
Dr. Phil.
起来一下,各位
You’re up, guys.
不不不,我说的不是那样
No, no, no. That’s not what I’m talking about.
我知道有某些事即将发生
There are certain things that I know are gonna happen.
抱歉,我们有没有见过…
Excuse me, but haven’t we met before?
在我梦中?
In my dreams.
闪一旁去吧你
Oh, just piss off, will you?
瞧吧? 我就晓得会那样
You see? I knew that would happen.
伊恩,我们全晓得会那样
Ian, we all knew that was gonna happen.
有没有记得比较有用的事? 像是纽马克三点半那场比赛哪一方赢?
But, sir, can you remember anything useful then? Like the 3:30 winner at Newmarket?
不,恐怕没有 不过一切都一样
No, I’m afraid not, but everything is the same.
只是顺序有点不太相同
It’s just in a slightly different order.
顺利有点不太相同
Slightly different order.
我得走了
I… I’ve got to go.
麻烦到麦肯锡街
Mackenzie Street, please.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
一定是在开我玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding me.
你说什么,先生?
Excuse me, sir?
你是昨天的司机
You’re the driver from yesterday.
凡事皆有可能
Anything’s possible.
昨天你对我的事了若指掌
Yesterday, you knew certain things about me.
你的感情生活吗?
About your love life?

Yes
做我这行的是仅次于吧台酒保…
Yeah, well, people in my profession are second only to barmen…
能了解别人心里问题的人
in knowing about the problems of the heart.
你确实说过那句话
And that, you said that exactly.
如果你也一样 计程车开的路线也一样…
So if you’re the same if this cab ride is the same
那今天其它事情也会一样
Then everything else today will be the same.
今晚我女友会坐上这辆计程车
At the end of the day, my girlfriend gets into this taxi.
车子停红灯时被撞,而她…
Stops at a light. It’s hit. And she…
那事会发生吗?
Is that gonna happen?
会不会?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!