You’re not stopping for them?
你不是为了他们而停车吧?
Look at that old man, he looks awful.
看看那个老人,他看来很糟糕
Suppose he dies on us?That means cops, questions.
假如他死在我们车上就会有警♥察♥和盘间
Think, will you?
用用脑吧
I think you’re a bastard.
我想你是个混♥蛋♥
We sure appreciate this, mister.
我们非常谢谢你,先生
Get in.
上车
Where you headed?
去哪?
California. Gramps has got a sister in Needles. He’s going to stay with her.
加州,祖父有个姐姐在尼多市他去和她一起住
Did you hear that, Johnny?
听到了吗,强尼
Hear me, Johnny?
听到了吗,强尼
You got any money?
你有带钱吗?
Hey, kid. No, sir.
嗨,孩子没有,先生
Not even $1 for gas?
连一块油钱都没有吗?
Only these.
只有这些
They’re worth $0.03 a bottle. So?
每瓶值三分钱 那又如何?
If you was to drive real slow,we could pick us up some real change.
如果你可以慢慢开的话 我们可以收集不少瓶子来换钱
That’s what Johnny and me have been eating off of. Refund money.
强尼和我就是靠回收瓶子的钱吃饭
Get in.
上车吧
We finally found it.
我们真的发现了
The sunken treasure of Captain Cort閟.
科特斯船长沉没已久的宝藏
$0.03 a bottle.
一个瓶子三分钱
Pay dirt!
发财了!
真的金矿山
Mister, $12.60. Fifty-fifty okay?
先生,总共十二块六角 五五分帐,好吗?
Kid, you’re a positive genius.
孩子,你真是个天才
Happy New Year! Likewise.
新年快乐 你也是
Keep digging, old-timer.
继续挖宝吧,老前辈
Never seen so much blonde chicken.
从没看过这么多金发美女
And all that sweet divorce money.
和那些甜美的赡养费
Hey, Chief…
嗨,首领
…you a lucky crap shooter?
你很会掷骰子吗?
Deuces, treys, and twelves.
二点,三点和十二点
Mr. Snake Eyes himself.
我可是二点的高手呢
If we put this fiver on the line…
如果我们放五元在线上…
…and if we let it ride.
…就让它这样跑
If we make only 10 passes…
只要我们再押十个筹码…
…we’d have over $5,000.
…我们就会赢五千多元
How about it, honey?I feel real lucky tonight.
亲爱的,觉得如何?我觉得今晚很幸运
You’ve got visitors.
有访客来找你们了
Hello.
哈啰
Hey, buddy.Put in a call for that big old yellow bird.
嗨,兄弟,叫你那只老黄鸟来援救吧
Good afternoon.
午安
Smith. Hickock.
史密斯 希考
Comedian.
他真爱要宝
Are they still virgins?
他们是第一次犯案吗?
What’d you charge them with? Driving a hot car.
你是用何罪名起诉他们? 开赃车
Officer.
长官
You know why we’re here, Mr. Hickock? Sir…
你知道为何我们在这?希考 长官…
…you can call me Dick.
叫我迪克
All right, Dick.
好的,迪克
We understand you’ve signed the extradition papers.
我们知道你已经签下引渡文件
Well, what the hell.
管他的
There’s no denying we broke parole and hung a mile and half of paper.
我们不否认我们违反假释条例还开了一些空头支票
Oh, yeah, the car…
唷,还有车子
…it’s stolen.
是偷来的
That’s it. All of it.
就是这样了
Okay if I smoke? Sure.
能抽烟吗?当然
In a way, I’m glad it’s over.
可以说,我很高兴一切都结束了
I’ll take what I’ve got coming.Serve my time and never…
我将为我所做的一切负责服完刑而且绝不…
…but never again.
…绝不会再犯
Your parole has a special provision never to return to Kansas.
你的假释特别规定你永远不能再回到堪萨斯州
I cried my eyes out.
我为此哭了很久
Must’ve been something important to bring you back.
定有要事让你不得不回来
I had to see my sister in Fort Scott.
我得回佛史考特去找我姊
To get money she was holding for me. Did you get it?
去拿她帮我留着的钱 你拿到钱了吗?
She moved away. Where?
她搬家了 搬去哪了:
I don’t know.
我不知道
How far is it from Kansas City to Fort Scott?
从堪萨斯市到佛史考特有多远
I don’t know.
不清楚
How long did it take you to drive there,one hour? Two?
你开车到那要花多久时间?一个小时?二个小时?
Three? Four?
个小时?还是四个小时?
I can’t remember.
记不清了
Do you remember what day it was?
你记得那天是星期几?
Saturday.
星期六
Yeah, I remember now.
啊,我记起来了
We got to Fort Scott about 4:00 p.m.
我们大约下午四点到佛史考特
We went right to the post office. Why?
我们到了邮局 为什么?
Why?
为什么
To find out where Perry’s sister lived.
去找派瑞的姊姊住哪
The guy at the post office said she moved.
邮局的人说她搬家了
Left no address and left no money, either.
没有留下地址也没留下钱
Must’ve been quite a blow. It was a haymaker.
对你们一定是个打击真的是个不小的打击
What did you do then?
之后你们做了什么?
Drove back to K.C., went prowling.
开回堪萨斯去找女人
Any luck?
幸运吗?
Not much.We ended up with a couple of hustlers.
不太幸运:最后只找到二位妓♥女♥
Named?
姓名?
I never asked.
我从来不间
You spent the night with these women and you didn’t ask their names?
你跟女人过夜却连名字都不间
They were just prostitutes.
她们只是妓♥女♥
Where’d you take them?
你带她们去哪?
I don’t remember junk like that.You’ll have to ask Dick.
我不记得那个烂地方你得间迪克记不记得
What did these girls look like?
这些女的长的什么样子?
Describe them.
描述她们长相
Blonde? Dark? Big? Little?
金发还是黑发?高大还是娇小?
Any scars?
有疤痕吗
Moles? Marks?
有没有痣,或是记号♥?
Would you like the sordid details?
你想知道这些肮脏的小细节吗
Anything.
任何细节
Is that how you get your kicks?
你很喜欢这么做吧?
She had to be a contortionist.
她可是会软骨功
I guess you know why we’re really here?
我想你知道为什么我们在这?
You know we wouldn’t have come this far just to arrest two-bit check chiselers.
我们不会为了几张空头支票大老远赶来逮捕你们的
Would we, Dick?
我们像吗,迪克?
I wasn’t listening. Are you listening now?
我刚没在听那你现在有在听吧
Did you ever hear of the Clutter murder case?
你曾听过克拉特凶杀案吧?
Can’t nobody pin any murder on me.No, sir.
没有人可以起诉我谋杀没错,先生
The question was: Did you hear about it? Read something about it, maybe.
我的问题是你有听过此案吗 好像看过一些报导
You made three mistakes.
你犯了三个错误
Number one: You left a witness.
第一个,你留下一位目击者
A living witness, who’ll testify in court.
一位活生生的人证,他会出庭作证
There ain’t any living witness. Can’t be.
不会有任何人证的,不可能的
Nobody can pin any murder on me.
没有人可以说我谋杀
Saturday, November 14,you drove to Fort Scott.
十一月十四日星期六你开车去佛史考特
You went to the post office to get the address of Perry’s sister.
你去邮局找派瑞姊姊的地址
That’s right.

Perry Smith has no sister in Fort Scott.Never has had.
派瑞在佛史考特没有姊姊,从来没有
On Saturday afternoon the post office in Fort Scott is always closed.
星期六下午佛史考特邮局从不营业
That is your second mistake.
那是你第二个错误
Perry seems confused about that night.
派瑞似乎对那晚的事感到很困惑
I think it’s about time we straightened him out.
我想是让他清醒一下的时候了
Yes, sir. About time.
是的,长官,是时候了
Look at me, boy.
看着我,小子
On Saturday night, November 14,you were in Holcomb, Kansas.
十一月十四日星期六的晚上你们是在堪萨斯州的欧坎伯
You were killing the Clutter family.
你们杀害克拉特一家人
Never.
没有
I never… Never what?
从不什么
I never knew anybody by that name…
我从不认识任何名叫
…Clutter.- We’ve got a living witness.
…克拉特的人我们有一个活着的人证
Well, Perry?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!