Perhaps we’re all searching for the same thing.
能一同找到埃克托 也许我们要找到是同样的东西
There is no other explanation.
没有别的解释了
There’s always another explanation.
总会有其它解释的
The skull was stolen from Akator in the 1 5th century.
头骨是公元15世纪从埃克托偷来的
Whoever returns it…
不论是谁…
Returns it to the city temple will gain control over its powers.
将其归还就能拥有无上的控制力
I’ve heard that bedtime story before.
我听过这故事
It’s a legend.
只是传说
Why do you think Akator even existed?
你凭什么认为埃克托真正存在?
You should ask your friend that question.
你最好拿这问题问问你朋友
We’re certain he’s been there.
他肯定去过那儿
Oxley?
奥克斯利?
Ox, it’s me, Indy.
奥克斯是我 是我印第啊
Ox, you’re faking it, right?
你是在装疯吧
“Through eyes that last I saw in tears…”
透过泪朦朦的双眼我看到…
Ox, listen to me, pal.
奥克斯 听我说 伙计
Your name is Harold Oxley.You were born in Leeds, England.
你是哈洛德·奥克斯 出生于英国利兹
You and I went to school together at the University of Chicago.
咱俩在芝加哥大学是同窗好友
And you were never this interesting.My name is…
你从来不曾像今天这样好笑 我叫…
My name is Henry Jones, Jr.
我叫小亨利·琼斯
What have you done to him?
你们把他怎么了?
We ain’t done a thing. It’s the bloody skull.
什么都没做 都怪那该死的颅骨
He is the divining rod that will lead us to Akator.
博士会带我们去埃克托
But we need someone to interpret him for us.His mind, it seems, is quite weak.
但我们需要个翻译 因为他精神状态看来不佳
Let’s hope yours is stronger.
希望你的精神状态比他好些
The skull’s crystal stimulates an undeveloped part of the human brain,
水晶骷髅可以刺♥激♥ 大脑中尚不为人知的部分
opening a psychic channel.
打开心灵通道
Oxley lost control of his mind by staring too long into its eyes.
奥克斯就是因为盯着它太久 才丧失了心智
We believe you can get through to him after you have done the same.
我们坚信 你也这么做就能和他沟通了
I’ve got a better idea. You look at it.
还有个更好的办法 不如你来试试看
The skull does not speak to everyone, it seems.
似乎骷髅头不是同每个人都有交流
Surely you’re not afraid, Dr. Jones.
你想必不害怕吧 琼斯博士
You’ve spent your entire life searching for answers.
你穷尽一生追寻的答案
Think of the truth behind those eyes.
想想这双眼之后的真♥相♥吧
There may be hundreds of skulls at Akator.
可能世上还有数百个这样的骷髅头
Whoever finds them will control
谁找到他们谁就能掌握
the greatest natural force the world has ever known.
有史以来最强大的力量
Power over the mind of man.
人类心智的力量
Be careful, you might get exactly what you wish for.
小心哦 你可能真的会如愿以偿
I usually do.
我通常都心想事成
Imagine.To peer across the world and know the enemy’s secrets.
想象一下 透过层层防线探知敌军秘密
To place our thoughts into the minds of your leaders.
把我们的思想灌输给你们的领袖
Make your teachers teach the true version of history,
让老师教授真正的历史
your soldiers attack on our command.
让你们的战士听从我方指挥
We’ll be everywhere at once, more powerful than a whisper,
你可以神游世界 强大无比
invading your dreams,thinking your thoughts for you while you sleep.
在睡梦中即可改变世界
We will change you, Dr. Jones,
这会改变你的 琼斯博士
all of you, from the inside.
你们所有人都会由内到外改变
We will turn you into us.
你将会变成我们的一员
And the best part? You won’t even know it’s happening.
而最好的一点 你察觉不到这种转变
Return.
回归
That’s enough.
够了
That’s enough. If he dies, we can’t get there.
够了 已经行了
Cover it.
盖起来
Henry.
亨利
You all right, Jonesey?
醒醒 琼斯
You broke my nose!
你把我的鼻子打断了
I told you.
告诉过你
Enough!
够了
You will speak to Oxley and lead us to Akator,
你去和奥克斯谈话 然后带领我们去埃克托
yes?
答不答应
Take him outside.
把他带出去
You all right, kid?
你还好吗? 孩子
They left my bike at the cemetery.
这是我最糟的一学期了
Yeah, but you’re all right?
但是你还好吧
They left my bike.
他们没把我的摩托车带来
Whoa! Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop.
慢着 慢着 慢着
I’m ready. Don’t give these pigs a thing.
我准备好了 什么都别给这些猪
You heard him.
你听见他说什么了
Clearly I have chosen the wrong pressure point.
很明显 我还不想让他死呢
Perhaps I can find a more sensitive one.
也许我可以找到个更敏感脆弱的
Get your hands off me, you rotten Russki son of a bitch!
把手拿开 你们这些狗♥杂♥种♥
Indiana Jones.
印第安纳·琼斯
About time you showed up.
你总是个扫把星
Mom!

Sweetheart.
甜心
“Mom”?
妈妈?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Forget about me. Are you all right?
别说我了 你没受伤吧
“Mom”?
妈妈?
Young man, I specifically told you not to come here.
年轻人 我明明告诉过你 不要来这
Marion is your mother?
马里恩是你妈妈?
You never wrote that. You never said that in any phone calls.
你信里可没讲 电♥话♥里也没讲
Marion Ravenwood is your mother?
马里恩·瑞文伍德是你妈?
For God’s sake, Indy, it’s not that hard.
看在老天份上 印第 生个儿子没那么难
No, I mean, I just never thought…
我知道 我的意思是 我从来没认为你…
I would have a life after you left.
在你离开之后还活得挺好
That’s not what I meant.
这可不是我的意思
A damn good life!
生活得很滋润
Well, that’s fine.
我发现
A damn good, really good life!
生活的好得不能再好了
Well, so have I!
我也是
Yeah? You still leaving a trail of human wreckage,
真的吗 你是生活在人类遗址里
or have you retired?
还是退休了
Why? You looking for a date?
为什么这样问 想约会我吗?
With anybody but you.
约会谁都不约你
So, Dr. Jones, you will help us?
好啦 琼斯博士 你会帮我们的
A simple “yes” will do.
说行就可以了
Oh, Marion, you had to go and get yourself kidnapped.
马里恩 你为什么跑去让人家绑♥架♥
Not like you did any better.
你也没做什么好事
Same old, same old.
还是老样子
Henry Jones, Jr.
小亨利·琼斯 小亨利·琼斯
That’s right, Ox. Listen to me.
没错是我 听我说
“To lay their just hands on that Golden Key
双手放在金钥匙上
“that ope’s the Palace of Eternity.”
打开永恒之殿的大门
Palace of…
什么宫殿…
It’s from Milton. He’s said it before. Why?
他说过这句话 什么意思?
Ox, you got to tell us how to get to Akator
奥克斯 你得告诉我们怎么去埃克托
or they’re gonna kill Marion.
不然他们会杀了马里恩的
“Through eyes that last I saw in tears,
透过泪蒙蒙的双眼
here in death’s dream kingdom…”
看见金色图像重现…
Harold, they’re gonna kill Abner’s little girl.
哈洛德 他们会杀掉安不勒的小女儿
You got to tell us how to get there. We need…
告诉我们怎么去那儿 我需要详细…
Get me paper. Something to write with.
给我张纸 随便什么能写字的东西
Autowriting! I should have seen this.
让他画下来 早该料到这一点的
Henry Jones, Jr.
小亨利·琼斯
Right.
没错
That’s right, Ox.
没错 奥克斯
Three times it drops. The way down.
往下落3次
Three times…
3次…
Pictographs.
象形文字记载?
Ideograms.
象形文字
Good, Ox. Good.
很好 奥克斯 很好
Ox? It’s me, Ox.
奥克斯 是我啊 奥克斯
It’s Mutt, Ox. Hey, look at me. Look at me. It’s me.
我是马特 看着我 看着我 是我 是我啊
The wavy lines mean water, of course.
弯曲的线条绝对代表河水
Closed eyes mean sleep.
紧闭的双眼代表睡觉
The sun with the arc over the sky stands for time, duration.
空中闪烁的太阳表示时刻 时期
The word “now” is “until.”
“现在”这个词表示直到
These two close together,the horizon and the snake, mean one thought.
紧挨的两条蛇昂起身子是一个神

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!