No kidding? What side were you on?
你什么意思? 你们站在那一边的?
I don’t think you recognize the gravity of your situation.
我想你已经认识到局势的严重性了
You aided and abetted KGB agents who broke into a top-secret military installation
你刚刚协助克格勃特务侵入了
in the middle of the United States of America, my country.
我们国家中部的高机密军事基地 是我的国家
What was in the steel box they took?
被窃的那个钢盒里是什么?
You tell us.
这个应该你告诉我们
You’ve seen it before.
你以前见过的
Oh.You mean that Air Force fiasco in ’47.
不 你是指47年的那次任务
I was tossed into a bus with blacked-out windows
我被塞进一辆密不透风的车
and 20 people I wasn’t allowed to speak to.
还不许和同车的20人说话
Hauled out in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere
半夜出发 不知道去哪儿
on some urgent recovery project
去执行紧急挖掘任务
and shown what?
而看到的是又什么?
Pieces of wreckage and an intensely magnetic shroud
毫无遮掩的具有强磁性的碎片
covering mutilated remains?
还有不同寻常的遗迹
None of us was ever given the full picture.
我们谁都不知道那是什么
And we were threatened with treason
并被威胁如果和任何人说起
if we ever talked about it.
就会被处以叛国罪
So, you tell me, what was in the box?
所以应该是你们告诉我 那盒子里到底装的是什么?
Indy, thank God.
印第 谢天谢地
Don’t you know it’s dangerous to climb into a refrigerator?
你知道躲在冰箱里有多危险吗?
Those things can be deathtraps!
那些东西可能正是陷阱呢
Good to see you, too, Bob.
见到你也真好 鲍勃
Relax, boys. I can vouch for Dr. Jones.
放松 伙计们 我来和琼斯博士谈
What the hell is going on?
到底发生什么事了?
KGB on American soil? Who is that woman?
克格勃跑到美国本土来了 那女人是谁?
Describe her.
描述一下
Tall, thin, mid-30s,carried a sword of some kind, a rapier, I think.
又高又瘦 三十多岁 还带着把破剑
Yeah, that’s her.
没错 就是她
You sure she’s here?
你确定她在此地
Here and gone.
来了又走了
Who is she?
她是谁?
Irina Spalko, she was Stalin’s fair-haired girl.
艾琳娜·史波可 她是斯大林的干女儿
His favorite scientist,
也是著名科学家
if you can call psychic research science.
如果通灵术也算是科学的话
General Ross…
罗斯将军…
She’s leading teams from the Kremlin all over the world.
她率领队伍转战世界各地
Scooping up artifacts she thinks might have paranormal military applications.
四处搜集她认为有军事价值的古物
General Ross!
罗斯将军
Back off, Paul.
闭嘴 保罗
Not everyone in the Army’s a Commie and certainly not Indy.
不是每个人都是共♥产♥党间谍 印第更不会是
What exactly am I being accused of,
除了没被核弹炸死外
besides surviving a nuclear blast?
对我还有什么指控吗?
Nothing yet.
目前还没有指控
But frankly your association with George McHale
但老实说 鉴于你同乔治麦克希尔的关系
makes all your activities suspicious, including those during the war.
使你的在二战时的行为有些可疑
Are you nuts?
你们疯了吗?
Do you have any idea how many medals this son of a bitch won?
你们知道这帮杂种还要多少这样的金属吗?
A great many, I’m sure.
肯定不少
But does he deserve them?
但他们受之有愧
Dr. Jones, let’s just say for now that you are of interest to the Bureau.
琼斯博士 你现在对政♥府♥很重要
Of great interest.
至关重要
and was continuously occupied for 600 years
六百年来 它一直被占领着
until it was apparently abandoned in 2500 B.C.
直至于公元前2500年被遗弃
There’s no clear evidence as to why its occupants
现在还没有令人信服的证据
decided to abandon
说明为何占领者决定放弃
a perfectly healthy environment.
一个完美的生存环境
Yes?
什么事?
May I have a moment, Professor?
能打扰一下吗 教授?
Yes.
好的
Open up Michaelson. Review Chapter 4.
打开书 复习第四章
When I come back we’ll discuss
一会儿我回来后
the difference between migration and exodus.
我们讨论迁徙和”出埃及”的不同
What?
什么?
You have no idea the pressure coming from the Board of Regents.
我不知道 学校董事会不停施压
The FBI showed up this morning,
联邦调查局今早来过
ransacked your office, searched all your files!
搜遍了你的办公室 查抄了所有文件
You’re the dean of the college. Why didn’t you stop them?
这可是在学校啊 你怎么不阻止他们?
They have no right.
他们没这个权利
They had every right!
完全有这个权利
They weren’t vandals.They were federal agents with search warrants!
他们是群畜生 是带着搜查令的特务
The university isn’t gonna get itself embroiled in that kind of controversy,
学校不会冒险卷入此类麻烦
not in this charged climate.
像你这种情况更不行
So you’re firing me.
你这就是要开除我了
A leave of absence is all. An indefinite leave of absence.
只是让你暂时离职 没别的
You are firing me.
就是开除
During which they’ve agreed to continue to pay your full salary for a period…
但还会付你全额的工资…
I don’t want their money!
才不要他们的钱
Please don’t be foolish.
求求你了 别犯傻了
You don’t know what I had to go through to get that for you.
你不知道我费了多大劲 才给你争取到的
You went through?
你还费劲儿?
What exactly did you have to go through, Charlie?
你又能费什么劲 查理
Henry…
亨利…
I resigned.
我辞职了
Where will you go?
你准备去哪儿?
Train to New York, overnight to London, for starts.
先去纽约 明早去伦敦 重新开始
I might end up teaching in Leipzig.
为什么我不去莱比锡大学呢?
Heinrich owes me a favor.
他们的校长欠我人情
I’ll wire you when I get settled.
等我定居下来
You can send on the rest of my things.
你再把剩下的东西给我寄过去
I suppose there’s nothing to keep you here.
那时东西早被搜光了 都不用寄了
I barely recognize this country any more.
这个国家已经面目全非了
The government’s got us seeing Communists in our soup.
政♥府♥总是怀疑我们是共♥产♥党
When the hysteria reaches academia,
当疯狂战胜科学时
I guess it’s time to call it a career.
换换工作也不错
How did Deirdre take the news?
迪尔丽德怎么受得了呢?
How does any wife take such things?
妻子通常都是怎么接受的呢?
The look on her face was a combination of pride and panic.
看着丈夫的脸 混杂着自豪与惊恐
I never should’ve doubted you, my friend.
我不该怀疑你的 我的朋友
No, you have reason to question your friends these days.
没关系 这几天你怀疑朋友也可以理解
Brutal couple of years, huh, Charlie?
过了好几年了哈 查理
First Dad, then Marcus.
先是爸爸 然后是马库斯
We seem to have reached the age where life stops giving us things
我们到年纪啦 生活不再给予
and starts taking them away.
而是开始带走我们的挚爱
Just another half glass.
再喝半杯
Hey!Hey, old man!
嘿 嘿 老头
Professor, hello!
你好 教授
Hey! Are you Dr. Jones?
喂 你是琼斯博士吗?
You’re running out of platform, kid.
火车快出站了 孩子
Are you a friend of Dr. Oxley’s?
你是奥克斯利教授的朋友吗?
Harold Oxley? The archeologist? Yeah.
是那个考古学家哈洛德·奥克斯利吗? 没错
What about him?
他怎么了?
They’re going to kill him.
他有生命危险
I haven’t talked to Harold Oxley in 20 years.
我有20年没同他说话了
He’s a brilliant guy.
他是个出色的学者
He could put you to sleep just by talking.
是那种能把你说得昏昏欲睡的人
Yeah. Yeah. When I was a kid, that’s how I did get to sleep.
没错 很多孩子听他说话都会睡着
Oxley’s voice was better than a glass of warm milk, you know.
他的声音比牛奶还催眠
The name’s Mutt, Mutt Williams.
我叫马特 马特·威廉姆斯
Mutt?
马特
Yeah.

What kind of name is that?
怎么取这个名字?
It’s the one I picked. You got a problem with it?
你找揍吗? 混♥蛋♥
Take it easy.
放松点儿
What was your relationship to Oxley?
你和奥力克斯博士有什么关系?
My dad died in the war. Ox kind of helped my mom raise me.
我爹死于二战 他帮助我妈抚养我
You were saying
你的意思是
somebody’s going to kill him?
有人要取他性命
Six months ago, my mom gets a letter from the Ox.
6个月前 我妈收到奥克斯的来信
He’s down in Peru.Found some type of skull,
说他在秘鲁 发现了什么骷髅头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!