You did good.
好样儿的
City of gold. So where’s all the gold?
黄金之城 那黄金在哪儿?
Look at the state of this place.
看这地方有多老了
What a stupid legend. What a waste of my time.
蠢透了 真是浪费我的时间
Ox was here before,
奥克斯从前来过这里
but he couldn’t get into the temple,
但他没法子进入神殿
so he took the skull back to the cemetery, where he found it.
所以他就又把骷髅送了回去
“To lay their just hands on that Golden Key
你的双手放在纯金钥匙上
“that ope’s the Palace of Eternity.”
用来打开永恒宫殿的大门
Key
金钥匙?
that ope’s the palace.
宫殿
The obelisk. The obelisk is the key?
石碑! 这石碑就是钥匙?!
What are you looking for, Ox?
你找什么? 奥克斯
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You figured this out in your cell, didn’t you, Professor?
你在监牢里才想明白 对吧 教授
Excuse me, Professor.
让我试一下 教授
Well done.
好极了
Go get your own.
去搬你自己的石块
Listen.
你们听!
Hear that?
听见了吗?
Get up!
站起来
Move! Ox, move!
闪开 奥克斯 快走!
Faster! Faster!
快!
Faster!
再快点!
This is not good. Move, Ox! Move!
情况不妙 闪开
Quick! Quick! Quick!
快点 快点
I don’t like this! I don’t like it!
我讨厌这样 我讨厌这样
He dropped it. He dropped the skull!
搞丢了 他把骷髅搞丢了
Hold this.
拿着这个
Ox, you okay?
奥克斯 你没受伤吧?
Lovely.
太好了
All right, let’s go.
好了 咱们走
This way?
走这边?
Now that’s more like it.
终于看见点值钱的东西了
There are artifacts from every era of early history.
各个历史时期的文物
Macedonian.
马其顿文明
Sumerian.
苏美尔文明
This place is the mother lode.
这简直就是天然的收藏展览
Etruscan. Babylonian.
巴比伦文明
There isn’t a museum in the world that wouldn’t sell its soul for this lot.
世界上的每个博物馆爱死这地方的
Early Egyptian.
早期的埃及文明
Dozens of museums.
许多许多博物馆
Hundreds of them, Jonesey!
成千上百个 小琼
Collectors.
还有收藏家
They were archeologists.
和考古学家
How do we open it?
怎么打开它?
I’ll give it back, Ox.
把它还回去 奥克斯
I promise.
我承诺过了
No more forever waiting.Soon now.
不用再 永远等待
Sorry, Jonesey.
对不起了 小琼
So what are you, a triple agent?
你到底为谁工作? 三重特务
Nah, I just lied about being a double.
哪里 说我是双重特务 不过是谎话而已
Look at them!
看看他们
Still waiting for the return of the one who was lost.
仍然在等待迷失的那个回归
They are a hive mind.One being physically separate,
虽然作为个体存在
but with a collective consciousness.
却心灵相通
More powerful together than they can ever be apart.
合而为一力量会更大 远胜于个体
Imagine what they could tell us.
想象一下 他们能够告诉什么
I can’t imagine.Neither could the humans
我想不出来 建造神殿的人
that built this temple,and neither can you.
也想不出来 更不用说是你了
Belief, Dr. Jones, is a gift you have yet to receive.
相信我吧 琼斯博士 你在这儿会收到一份礼物
My sympathies.
我的同情
Oh, I believe, sister.
这点我相信 老姐
That’s why I’m down here.
所以才到这地下来了
Mayan.
玛雅语
He’s speaking Mayan.
他在说玛雅语
What does he say?
他在说什么?
He says he’s grateful and he wants…
他说 非常感激 他想要…
It wants to give us a gift.
想要给我们一份礼物
A big gift.
丰厚的礼物
Tell me everything you know.
告诉我你所知的一切
I want to know everything. I want to know.
我想知道一切 想知道
I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
我预感不妙
Indy? The eyes.
印第 看他们的眼睛
What are they? Spacemen?
他们是什么东西? 航♥天♥员
Interdimensional beings, in point of fact.
他们要回自己的空间去了
Welcome back, Ox.
你终于清醒了 奥克斯
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西?
A portal! A pathway to another dimension!
通往另一个空间的通道
I don’t think we want to go that way.
我们才不要去呢
I want to know.
我想知道 想知道
Tell me. I’m ready.
告诉我 我准备好了
I want to know.
我想知道
Mac! Mac!
麦克 麦克
Come on!
快来吧
Mac, damn it, now!
别拿了 现在就走
I can see.I can see!
我能看见 看见了
Use your legs, Mac. I can’t do it alone.
往上爬啊 麦克 我一个人拉不动你
Jonesey!
没事 小琼
I’m going to be all right.
我会没事的
No more!
够了
Cover it. Cover it.
盖上它 快盖上!
Go!

Enough!
够了
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Like a broom to their footprints.
那痕迹像朵花
Where did they go? Space?
他们上哪儿去了? 太空?
Not into space. Into the space between spaces.
不是去了太空 而是空间的缝隙
I don’t understand.Why this legend of a city of gold?
我不明白 传说中的黄金城在哪儿?
The Ugha word for gold translates as “treasure.”
在古语中黄金这个词可译成宝藏
But their treasure wasn’t gold. It was knowledge.
但宝物指的并非是黄金 而是知识
Knowledge was their treasure.
知识才是他们的宝物
What? We’re just going to sit here?
难道我们就坐在这儿吗?
Night falls quick in the jungle, kid.
孩子 雨林的夜晚来的早
You don’t want to climb down the mountain in the dark.
你不想摸黑翻山越岭吧
No? I can. Who’s coming with me?
我能 跟着我走
Come on.
来吧
Why don’t you stick around, Junior?
为何不坐一会儿呢 年轻人
I don’t know. Why didn’t you, Dad?
哼 我不知道 你为什么不走呢 老爸
Dad!
老爸
Dad?
老爸?
Somewhere your grandpa is laughing.
你爷爷不定在哪儿偷笑呢
Marvelous! Perfect!
太好了 棒极了
Make the letters bigger, much bigger.
把字写大点儿 再大点
Henry Jones, Jr., and Marion Ravenwood,
小亨利·琼斯和马里恩·瑞文伍德
insomuch in that you two have agreed
你二人愿意在此神圣仪式上
to live together in holy matrimony,
宣布今后共结连理
have promised your love for each other by these vows
宣誓彼此珍爱
the joining of your hands and the giving of these rings,
执对方之手 交换戒指
I now declare you to be husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们结成夫妻
Whom God hath put together, let no one tear asunder.
奉上帝之意结合 永不分离
“How much of human life is lost in waiting!”
人生有多少时光都在等待中虚度
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
You may kiss your bride.
可以吻新娘子了
Well done, Henry!
干得不错 亨利
Thanks, Ox.
谢了 奥克斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!