Home 情色电影 不可撤销(2002)

不可撤销(2002)

0
不可撤销(2002)
男神女神(网友点评)

多谢你 唐娜
Thanks, Donna.
康夏 你是康夏吗
Are you Concha?
你认识古勒摩努·尼兹吗
You know Guillermo Nuñez?
别这样 别冲动 放开她
Come on, take it easy. Don’t hurt her
我们不会对她怎样的
We’re not gonna hurt her
他把我们当成什么人了
Who does he think we are?
你别过来 别管
Back off, you, back off
我认识他(西班牙语)
Conozco a Guillermo.
我的朋友想知道他在哪里 古勒摩努·尼兹
Mi amigo quiere saber donde está Guillermo Nuñez.
为什么
Para qué?
为什么
Para qué?
你有毛病吗
What’s wrong with you?
回答我 我朋友被强♥暴♥了
I want an answer Someone got raped
强♥奸♥ 你听见了没 强♥奸♥
A rape, you got that, rape
你有病吧
You sick or what?
先别动她 要不我不给钱了
Touch her and I won’t pay
真是个疯子(西班牙语)
Es un loco, completamente loco.
没事 马库斯 住手
Cool it, Marcus, stop
马库斯 快住手
Marcus, stop
别找他了
Let go of him
别拦着我
Lay off
叫他住手
Get him off me
快住手 马库斯 拜托
Stop, Marcus, please
你疯了吗
What’s wrong with you?
你认识古勒摩努·尼兹吗
You know Guillermo Nuñez?
等等 冷静冷静冷静
Espera, espera. Cálmate, cálmate, cálmate
告诉我
Tell me
这是我 是我(西班牙语)
Soy yo Yo.
谁是乔 我不认识什么乔不乔的
I don’t know Jo, who’s Jo?
是我 我就是古勒摩努
It’s me, I’m Guillermo
看 看 我是古勒摩努
Mira, mira See, I’m Guillermo
你是个人妖 真♥他♥妈♥好
You found a she-male, great
放她走吧
Let her go
就是说她当时在场
That means she was there
死基佬 你当时在场
Fucking fag That means you saw it
把家伙拿出来
Pick that thing up
给你 拿好了
Take this Take this
现在 告诉我你看到了什么
Now tell me what you saw
拿刀砍她
Slit her
快说 快说
Tell me Tell me
一定是绦虫啊 一定是绦虫(西班牙语)
Es seguramente el Tenia Es seguramente el Tenia
我知道绦虫 狗♥日♥的♥拉皮条的
I know the Tenia. He’s a shitfuck pimp.
他在哪 不说就给你的变性逼脸重新整型
Where is he? I’ll bash your tranny whore fucking face
要么说要么死 恶心的婊♥子♥ 他在哪
Tell us or die, freak whore Where?
他在一个俱乐部里 那边全是弯的(西班牙语)
En el club de homos, en el club de gays.
俱乐部叫什么名字
What’s it called?
叫“直肠”
El Rectum.
绦虫在直肠里面 你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我
Tenia in the rectum? You kidding?
我知道那地儿 一个他妈的同性恋夜店
I know the place. It’s a felching fuck club
全都过来啊
Todas
皮埃尔 快上出租车
Pierre The taxi
混♥蛋♥
Cabrón
出租车
Taxi
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 快开门
Cabrón Cabrón Abre la puerta
开门 开门 开门啊
Abrela Abrela Abre
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hijo de puta
你们喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?

No.
没 也没磕药吗
No? No drugs either?
没磕药吗
No drugs?
但根据你的所谓的同事的说法
But your so-called colleague,
他说你一直在嗑药
he told us you take drugs all the time.
只要你高兴就好
Whatever.
他说的真的假的
Is it true or not?
你要愿意就检查
You can check if you like.
那受害者嗑药了吗
Did the victim take drugs?
不知道
I don’t know.
不 你们没有在一块吗
You don’t know? But you lived together.
你们住在一起 对吗
You lived together, right?
你不想回答吗
You don’t want to answer?
你这样对我们没有帮助
You’re not being much help.
你在受害者离开俱乐部之前还是之后走的
Did you leave before or after the victim?
回神想一想
Pull yourself together.
之后 之后
After, after.
之后 之后是多久后
After. How long after?
15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
现在才像个样子
There’s an answer
15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
那马库斯先生什么时候离开的
And Mr Marcus? When did he leave?
我们在走廊里遇上的
He caught up with me in the hallway.
他碰上了你
He caught up with you?
在聚会期间他有没有离开过
Did he leave at any time during the party?
不清楚
I don’t know.
你不清楚
You don’t know?
聚会期间你有注意到些特别的事情吗
Did you notice anything odd during the party?
在受害者身边有没有什么人
Was anybody hanging around the victim?
她有跟某人交谈吗 有跟人起争执吗
Did the victim talk to certain people or get into an argument?
没有吗
No?
也许是跟你
With you maybe?
不是
No.
跟马库斯先生吗
With Mr Marcus?
你有没有跟马库斯先生起争执
And did you and Mr Marcus get into an argument?
你没跟马库斯先生吵架
You didn’t quarrel with Mr Marcus?
听着 我需要留下可以联♥系♥上你的电♥话♥号♥码
Listen, I need a number where I can reach you.
你说吧
I’m listening.
01 –
44 – 76…12…26
很好 这是你私人号♥码吧
Okay… Is that your home number?
是你的私人号♥码吗 好的
That’s your home number? Okay.
证件还给他 收好你的证件
Give him his ID. Take your ID back.
需要时我会再找你 你可以走了
If I need you, I’ll contact you. You can go now.
走吧 没关系了
Go on, you can go now.
快走吧
Off you go
晚上好 你们没事吧
Evening. You all right?
刚刚遭到袭击那个女的…你们认识吗
You know the person who was attacked a little while ago?
你脸色很差 的确很难受
You don’t look good. It’s tough.
你总认为这种事永远不会发生在自己身上
You think it’ll never happen to you.
一旦发生在你身上时 你就束手无策了
And when it does, you freak out.
所以你们要靠条子吗
So you’re counting on the police?
你觉得条子会怎么做
What do you think the police will do?
你知道的 他们屁事不干
You know they won’t do shit.
条子抓住他 把他扔进牢里
They’re gonna catch him, put him in prison,
给他吃的 给他穿的 给他洗澡
give him food, clothe him, wash him.
还找医生给他看病
They’ll give him a doctor.
你的朋友都没有医生
Your friend didn’t get a doctor.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁
Who am I?
如果信得过我 我可以成为你的好朋友
Until proof to the contrary, I can be your best friend.
我能帮你找到他
I can help you find him if you want.
你们一副老实模样 穿的又体面
You look like good people, well-dressed.
看起来能负担得起
Looks like you can afford it.
用一点钱 我们就能帮你报仇
With a little money we can help you get revenge.
给凶手放点血
The assailant drew blood.
血债血偿
Blood calls for revenge.
复仇是人类的权利
Vengeance is a human right.
雷德 过来
Laïd, come here.
你马上就会明白 告诉他
You’ll get the picture. Tell them.
这里是我们的地盘 这里是我们的家 兄弟
This is our turf. Our home, man.
我们找人比那些白♥痴♥速度快多了
We can find anybody we want before those cocksuckers
听我兄弟的
Listen to my buddy.
前不久
Not too long ago…