告诉爸爸你喜欢
Tell daddy it’s good
说 “爸爸你干我真爽”
Say, “Daddy it’s good ”
叫我爸爸 叫爸爸
Call me daddy Call me daddy
叫我爸爸 你这个该死的骚货
Call me daddy, you fucking cunt
不许叫
Shut your trap

Shit
天啊 上帝啊
Holy shit Jesus Christ

Shit

Awesome
你要去哪 母狗
Where you going, sweet hole?
去哪里呀
Where?
你那副模样还想去哪
Where you going like that?
你以为完了吗
You think I’m through with you?
有钱的婊♥子♥ 看着我
Fucking rich bitch Look at me.
我说话的时候看着我
Look at me when I talk to you
看着我 骚货
Look at me, cunt
母狗 看着我
Fucking sow, look at me
小妓♥女♥ 死妓♥女♥
Little fucking whore
肮脏的卖♥♥逼
Filthy whore
垃圾 一堆烂肉
Piece of shit Dead meat
你以为全世界都围着你转吗
The world’s your due, right?
就因为你漂亮
‘Cuz you’re beautiful?
死母狗
Fucking sow
尝尝这个
Take this
我要整你的脸 给你整好看点
I’m gonna fix your face I’m gonna fix it good
我还没完 来啊
I’m not through with you. But I will be
骚♥逼♥
Cunt
爽不爽
That enough?
还想要 还想挨揍
You want some more? Want some more?
下♥贱♥的妓♥女♥
Little whore
狗一样贱
Fucking dog
赏你一个烂脸
Take that in your face
干不死你我
Now I’m through with you
一摊死肉
Dead meat
你到底什么取向
What do you mean?
不用关心我的性生活
Just stay out of my sex life.
就算我说我喜欢男的 也是被你绕进去的
Even if I do, you bring me into it.
你从未谈过你的性取向
You never talk about your sexuality
我说什么 再说关你什么事
What’s to say? What do you care?
那你是怎么处理小♥弟♥弟♥的
So… so what about Johnson there?
真含蓄
Very subtle
撸 还是去找大保健 你都单身三年了
You jack off? You go to hookers? You been alone for three years now.
我喜欢单身 你管得着吗
What’s it to you? I like being alone.
近来如何 马库斯
What’s up, Marcus?
你肯定是上帝派来的小天使 因为我朋友皮埃尔有个问题
You must been sent by God ‘cuz my friend Pierre has a problem.
什么问题
What problem?
皮埃尔的问题是 我们得找到一个办法
Pierre’s problem is that we gotta find a way
让他放开手脚大胆干
to bring him out of his shell.
我能让他走出自己的世界
I can bring him out of his shell.
很厉害嘛 怎么搞
Oh yeah, how?
过来看
Come and see.
你们是两个人 我们也是两个人
You’re two and we’re two.
真棒 去厕所 那里是见证奇迹的地方
Oh yeah, to the john That’s where shit happens.
艾莉丝就自己一个人 然而你在干吗呢
Alex is all alone. What’re you doing?
你对我的性取向持有异议 看看你是怎么说自己的
You talk about my sexuality…Look what you’re doing with yours.
不敢进来了吗
You afraid to come inside?
我知道上垒 也知道做一个球 用鼻子吸掉
I know the score Having a ball, sniffing away
经历过 也干过 都15、30年前的事了 真可悲
Been there, done that. 15, 30 years ago. It’s pathetic
停 打住 马库斯 住嘴
Stop…Stop, Marcus, stop.
为啥 她人很好
Why not? She’s nice.
你这样对不起艾莉丝
It’s not fair to Alex.
别管我的事
Get off my case
别这么做 你明早醒来肯定后悔
Don’t do that You’ll regret it in the morning.
来吧 别想了 走吧
Come on, let it go. Come on.
等会儿 不能忘了给我的礼物 把吸管递来
Wait. My freebie Pass the straw.
别吸 戒了这玩意吧
Don’t take that. Cut the crap.
走开 皮埃尔 就这么一根线的量
Fuck off, Pierre. It’s just a line.
别吸 别吸 不要这么干
Stop it, stop it. Don’t do that.
你真让人蛋疼 说真的
You’re a pain in the ass, I swear
舒服吗
Good?
舒服 但是我得去找皮埃尔 我那喜欢打飞机的朋友
Yeah, but I have to find Pierre, my rat-loving friend.
他不能离了我
He can’t be alone.
你会回来吧
You’ll be back?
必须的 谢谢两位美女 刚才很爽
Yeah, thanks girls. That was real cool.
皮埃尔
Pierre
女士们 允许我向你们介绍 皮埃尔
Ladies, let me introduce you to Pierre
他需要你们的爱
He needs love
艾莉丝一个人在跳舞
Alex is dancing alone.
别胡闹了 停下来
Stop messing around Stop it.
来吧 美女们 给他一点乐子
Come on, girls, make him happy
让他快活点 或者难受点也行 随便你们
Make him feel good, or bad. Whatever
你还说我的性取向
And you talk about my sexuality?
看看你在干啥
What’re you doing?
皮埃尔
Pierre
皮埃尔
Pierre
我做过爱 马库斯 快走吧 真受不了你这个样
I’ve been there, Marcus, come on I can’t stand you like this
来啊 马库斯 来
Come, come, come Marcus, come on
这不是为我 是为了她
If not for me, for her
卧♥槽♥你到底要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
别沾花惹草了 走吧 走吧
Stop fooling around Let it go Let it go
艾莉丝自己一个人在跳舞 快走
Alex is dancing alone. Come on
马库斯
Marcus
我在这
Yeah, I’m here
起来啊 起来
Come on, come on.
马库斯 这真恶心 快起来
Marcus, this is disgusting. Come on
这才是生活 兄弟
This is life, buddy
那么你就不应该带她来玩
You shouldn’t have brought her.
真该死
Damn it, man.
你带她来了怎么还乱搞
Why bring her and act like that?
为何这么做 嗯 喝点水
What’d you take, huh? Drink some water
喝点水 来 过来
Drink some water. Come, come on.
成熟点
Grow up
你有病吧
What’s with you?
你为什么带她来了还表现的像个傻♥逼♥一样
Why bring her if you’re going to act like a fool?
她和我们在一起就高兴
But she can have fun with us
去找她
Go to her
找点乐子 兄弟
Have fun, man.
你管这叫找乐子
You call this having fun?
你现在简直就是传教士附体
You’re acting like a preacher
传教士个屁 我更像保姆 在照顾一个青春期小孩
Preacher, my ass More like babysitting a fucked up teen
喝点水
Drink some water. Drink some water.
喝点水
Drink some water. Drink some water.
拿着这个喝 去水龙头那儿接满
Here, drink. Fill it from the tap
瓶里没水了
None left
等不及了 我要撒尿 厕所人太多
Can’t wait, gotta pee. Too many people in the john.
别撒尿 马库斯
Stop, Marcus, stop
没事 我打开水龙头了
It’s Okay, I turned the tap on
别闹 你又不是个猩猩 快来 咱们走
Don’t do that You’re not an ape. Come on, let’s go
别拉我 皮埃尔 我射得到处都是
Stop, Pierre I’m squirting all over
哥们你真蛋疼
You’re a pain, man
真受不了你
I can’t stand you like this
如果她看见你怎么办
What if she sees you?
简直比大猩猩还低等
You’re worse than an ape
你就是个累赘
You’re a drag
这就是你来的原因啊 混♥蛋♥
So that’s it, son of a bitch

What?
你都看得入迷了
You’re into watching
别这样 马库斯
Don’t act like that, Marcus
看看她多漂亮
Look how gorgeous she is
看看她们俩多漂亮
Look how gorgeous they are

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!