The deal was for your service.
现在是一命换一命了 无名小卒先生
And it’s now a life for a life, Mr. Nobody.
他不死就是你死
Yours or his.
事成之后 你自会收到报酬
When it’s done, you will have your prize.
还有你的退休金
And your pension.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
乔纳森·威克吗
Jonathan Wick?
你忘了
You are forgetting
我们还受高桌会的管控
we are still under The Table.
而且我要是没记错的话
And last I checked…
你被高桌会除名了
…you are Excommunicado
你也不属于我们了
and your ticket was torn.
你现在跟我们毫无瓜葛
You have no business with us.
彼得死了
Pyotr is dead!
就在你
After you
用子弹射穿了长老的脑袋之后
put a bullet in The Elder’s head,
侯爵也把彼得杀了
the Marquis had one put in Pyotr’s.
而且按照正统的俄♥罗♥斯♥传统
And in fine Russian tradition…
他把账算在了我们头上
He sent us the bill.
就因为你
Because of you,
我不得不在
I had to kneel
杀了我父亲的人面前下跪
in front of the man who murdered my father.
那现在
Then we have
我们就有共同的仇敌了
a common enemy.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other.
你现在甚至自身难保
You can’t even help yourself.
他妈的怎么帮我们
How the hell are you going to help us?
我会杀了侯爵
By killing this Marquis.
但之后还会有人顶上来
They just appoint another.
能解决问题的
It does
若我在决斗时候杀掉他
if I kill him in a duel!
你杀了多少人
How many did you kill
才逃出来?
to get out?
很多
A lot.
要重新回归我们
You will only have to kill one
你只需要杀一个
to get back in.
那个杀了我父亲的混♥蛋♥
The bastard who murdered my father.
告诉我他的名字
Give me the name.
奇拉·哈坎
Killa Harkan.
他在”天堂与地狱”那里
You will find him at Himmel and Hölle.
杀死他 我就让你回来
When he’s dead, I will mend your ticket.
徽章的事呢?
And the Crest?
先杀哈坎 再说别的
Harkan first, then we talk.
带死亡证据回来
Bring proof of death.
得找个法子把我弄进去
I’ll need a way in.
我知道怎么弄
I know a way.
克劳斯会领你去
Klaus will take you.
我是克劳斯
I am Klaus.
我是约翰 -我是克劳斯
John. I am Klaus.
请向你们的主事人传达
Please tell your mistress
我为此感到十分荣幸
that I am honored by this gesture
而且非常期待再与你们合作
and I look forward to our continuing partnership.
我是克劳斯
I am Klaus.
约翰·威克先生
Mr. John Wick
如假包换
in the flesh.
传说中的芭芭雅嘎
The Baba Yaga.
简直跟过节似的 是吧?
Must be Christmas, ja?
高兴起来 都忘了礼节了 请
Where are my manners? Please.
喝酒吗 威克先生
A drink, Mr. Wick?
你知道我会来
You were expecting me.
不是我
Not me.
是他
Him.
约翰?
John?
你怎么样?
How are you?
你知道我会来这
You knew I’d be here.
我猜到了
I suspected it.
家人
Family.
你所谓的家人 把你出♥卖♥♥♥了 威克先生
That family sold you out, Mr. Wick.
他们抛弃了你
They gave you up
换取自己存活下去的那一点点希望
in the vain hope of saving themselves.
这就是为什么我从不相信哥萨克人
You see, that’s why I never trust the Cossacks.
肮脏的种族
They are dirty people.
这是个人恩怨
This is personal.
我闻到火♥药♥味了
I sense tension here.
威克先生大概觉得
Mr. Wick may probably feel
是我杀死了我们俩的一个
I’m responsible for the death of a…
共同朋友
mutual friend.
可不是我杀了浩二啊 是你 约翰
But I didn’t kill Koji. You did, John.
这种老朋友之间的恩仇
You know, this discord between old friends,
真让我心碎
it saddens me.
让我帮你们一把
Allow me to help.

Nein.
我们有约在先
We have a deal.
作废了
Had.
侯爵
The Marquis.
侯爵应该不会介意我们怎么杀他吧
Hell, I doubt he’ll mind if it’s bullets,
管它是用子弹 刀 还是盲人
blades or a blind man.
这是给我的吗 怎么称呼您
Is this for me, Mr…
无名小卒
Nobody.
不 其实是给他的
And, no, it’s actually for him.
请坐 无名小卒先生
Then take a seat, Mr. Nobody.
多激动人心 是吧?
Exciting, ja?
那就是 你想杀了他
So, you want to kill him.
你想杀了他
You want to kill him.
我想杀了他
I want to kill him.
那你呢 威克先生?
What about you, Mr. Wick?
我要杀了你
I’m going to kill you.

Oh.
为了彼得 当然 当然
For Pyotr. Of course, ja.
但现在看来
But it looks like we have ourselves, uh,
我们陷入了难题
a genuine conundrum.
两难啊 你们说是不 真是两难之境
A quandary, if you will. A real-life dilemma.
所以说…
So…
一起玩个游戏如何?
How about we play a game?
一局定输赢
One hand.
赢的人决定谁生…
The winner decides who lives…
谁死
and who does not.
行 买♥♥入价多少?
All right. What’s the buy-in?
你可付不起
More than you can afford.
那可不 枪响以后
Yeah, I’m one bullet away
我要么发财
from being a very rich man.
要么进棺材
Or a dead one.
发五张牌
Five-card draw.
威克先生
Mr. Wick.
威克先生?
Mr. Wick?
手气不佳啊 威克先生
Dead man’s hand, Mr. Wick.
呃…
Well…
我不玩赌博这些
I don’t gamble.
看看都有什么
Let’s see.
四张九 一张四
Four nines. And a four.
真不错
Most impressive.
噢 同花大顺呐
Ah. Royal flush.
无名小卒有这手气 不错了
Pretty good for a nobody.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
一个瞎子 一个遛狗的
A blind man, a guy with a dog
和约翰·威克一起 走进一家酒吧
and John Wick walk into a bar
然后在桌子边坐了下来
and take a seat at the table.
这样开启的故事走向
That either sounds like the beginning
要么是个大笑话
of a stupendous joke
要么是个大买♥♥卖♥♥
or a most profitable opportunity.
一个觉得自己能赢出一条活路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!