1887年 中国紫禁城
我已经跟你说过了
我刚收到哥哥的来信
他在美国挺好的
他问候你 爹
你已经没有哥哥了
有刺客
Boxers!
别再往前走了
Not one step further.
玉玺的看护人
The keeper of the Imperial Seal.
我要找的人
Just the man I was looking for.
一个女人
A woman.
你们中国人进步很快
You Chinese are very progressive.
这是老朋友给你的礼物
A gift from an old friend.
乌超
Wu Chow.
他让我问候你
He wanted me to send his regards.
爸爸
Father!
爸爸
Father.
玉玺 你必须要夺回来
The seal. You must get it back.
我答应你
I promise.
把这个给你哥哥
Give this…to your brother.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
哦”罗伊·欧班纳对决木乃伊”
Oh. “Roy O’Bannon vs. The Mummy.”
难以置信
It’s incredible.
罗伊打败了整个木乃伊军队和
Roy’s just taken out the Mummy’s entire army
蛇神联盟的士兵 而他只有一颗子弹
of zombie confederate soldiers, and he only had one bullet.
不可能
That’s impossible.
哦 不 可能
Oh, no, it’s not.
罗伊想出了利用峡谷
Roy figured out the physics of the canyon
让子弹在峡谷壁上反弹
and then ricocheted a bullet off the canyon wall.
打中了每个蛇神士兵的心脏
Nailed each zombie through the heart.
那个上海小子怎么样了
What about the Shanghai Kid?
他在第10页中被抓
He was captured and knocked out on page 10
当他擦罗伊枪柄上珍珠的时候
while he was polishing Roy’s pearl handles.
你不用担心
Don’t you worry.
罗伊将把他从死亡中救出来
Roy’s about to save him from becoming a human sacrifice.
那些故事都是骗人的
Those stories are all lies.
不 看这
No. See?
背面这写了
It says right here on the back.
作者塞奇·麦考利斯特 他所有故事
“Author Sage McCallister bases all his stories
都是基于第一手资料
on firsthand accounts.”
对不起 警官 没有公主的信
Sorry, sheriff. No princess.
每天中午你都等她
Every day you meet the noon stage.
每天都一样
Every day it’s the same story.
她不会回来了
She’s not coming back.
佩佩已经嫁到三番了
Pei Pei’s married to her work in San Francisco.
时髦女人
Modern woman.
警官 你有包裹
Sheriff, you got a parcel.
嘿 说不定是她寄来的
Hey, maybe it’s from her!
不 是我妹妹从中国寄来的
No. It’s from my sister in China.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我必须要走了
I know. I must go.
在这给新长官做匹好马
Stay here and be a good horsey for the new sheriff.
长官 那辆马车朝东
Uh, sheriff, that stage is headed east.
中国不是在这西边吗
Isn’t China kind of west of here?
我不回中国 我要去纽约
I’m not going to China. I’m going to New York.
罗伊用我的钱做了投资
Roy invested my money.
他真住在里兹大饭店顶上的阁楼里
Is it true that he lives in a penthouse at the top of the Ritz
无数美女围着他
surrounded by dozens of beautiful women
被他呼来唤去
at his every beck and call?
那时以前的罗伊
That’s the old Roy.
他已经结婚了 都安定下来了
He’s married, settled down.
相信我 他已经变了
Trust me, he’s changed.
那时候他们人比我们多
So there we were. Completely outnumbered.
他没告诉我们没机会嬴
He didn’t have to tell me we didn’t stand a chance.
所以我把那个上海小子和公主送到后面
So I send the Shanghai Kid and the princess out the back.
可怜的上海小子 他被吓坏了
Poor Shanghai Kid. He was so frightened.
我救了他 可他却没有谢我
He forgot to thank me for saving his life.
我以前就是那样
I’m used to that.
接着 我来到前面 我数到3
Now, I returned to the front, and I counted to three…
然后冲了出来
and I burst out of the mission.
枪柄上的珍珠在闪烁着 子弹乱飞
Pearl handles blazing. Lead flying everywhere.
可没一颗打中我的
And not a single bullet touched me.
不可思议 呵
No! Yeah.
皇帝的金子呢
What happened to the emperor’s gold?
我们把它分了
Well, we divided it up.
我坚持要把我的那份分给那些印第安人
I insisted on giving my share to the Indians.
那些野人
The savages?
请不要再叫那些高尚的人为野人
Please don’t ever call those noble people savages.
如果你对自己的身体引以为豪
If being proud of your body
每天光着身子等着车接送会让你变成野人
and wanting to ride around naked all day makes you a savage,
哦 天哪 你在和一个野人喝酒
then, by God, you’re drinking with a savage.
那是你怎么叫法国吐司
And that is what you call a French toast.
你真狡猾 欧班纳斯先生
You are so sophisticated, Mr. O’Bannon.

Whoo!
谁去拿点香宾
Who’s up for some more bubbly?
举起手 罗伊
Reach for the sky, Roy.
再说一次
Say that again.
举起手 罗伊
Reach for the sky, Roy.
姜文
Chon Wang!
你这个狡猾的小子
You sly son of a gun!
瞧瞧你 瞧瞧你
Look at you! Look at you!
你怎么来纽约了 我的那份黄金
What brings you to New York? My share of the gold.
让我想想 什么黄金
Refresh my memory. What gold?
皇帝的金子
The emperor’s gold.
好把 现在 那些金子在
Okay, now, that gold is in
华尔街做长线投资
what the Wall Street pros call a longterm investment.
我们不能用它 因为它还在赚钱
We can’t touch it because it’s building.
我今晚就要
I need it tonight.
你刚到 让我们来庆祝一下
You just got here. Let’s celebrate.
不 我没时间了
No. I don’t have time.
你刚到大城市来 我爸爸被杀了
You just got to the big city. My father’s been killed.
姜 我
Chon, I’m…
你要钱回去办葬礼
You need the money to get back for the funeral?
不 我要去英国 船今晚开
No. I must go to England. The ship leaves tonight.
你♥爸♥爸死在英国了
Your father died in England?
中国 我妹妹跟踪凶手到了伦敦
China. My sister followed the murderer to London.
等一下 凶手 我有点懵了
Wait. Murderer. I’m a little bit mixed up.
让我看看你是否能直截了当告诉我
Let me see if I can get the facts straight.
你有个妹妹 你从没告诉我你有个妹妹
You have a sister? You never told me you had a sister.
她长得漂亮吗 还是像你 诚实点
Is she pretty or does she look like you? Be honest.
罗伊 我要我的钱
Roy, I need my money!
我不喜欢你说话的语气
I don’t like that tone of voice.
你认为我偷了你的钱
You think after all we’ve been through I’d stiff you?
我很了解我自己
I’m doing pretty well for myself.

Yeah.
对不起 罗伊 没什么
I’m sorry, Roy. That’s okay.
你现在日子不好过
You’re going through a really tough time right now.
你得学着相信别人 好吗
You got to be more trusting of people, okay?
看着我 我是罗伊
Look at me. It’s Roy.
5号♥桌的那对已经可以点菜了
The couple at table 5 is ready to order.
你在这工作
Do you work here?
不 我不在这工作
No, I don’t work here.
看起来这些家伙穿的衣服跟我很象
It looks like these guys are wearing a similar jacket.
罗伊 这是你的小费
Roy, here’s your cut of the tips.
这是最傻的事了
It’s the craziest thing.
我想是因为我总来
I guess because I come in here so much
他们错认为我是这的服务生
they’re mistaking me for a waiter.
真令人尴尬 你把金子输了
It’s embarrassing. You lost the gold.
不是所有的u3000u3000u3000其余的在哪
Not all of it. Where’s the rest?
我有句话要告诉你 飞艇股票
I have one word for you. Zeppelin.
我要我的钱 就现在
I need my money now!
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
你愿意为这些钱做任何事吗
Will you do anything for this money?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章朱诺
下一篇文章真心半解
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!