have just been suddenly thrown back into the mix together.
在同一个时空交汇了
How can we possibly have the slightest idea…
我们根本无法预期…
of what to expect?
到底会发生什么事情
I don’t believe it. I don’t believe it.
真不敢相信 真不敢相信
You’re meant to come down here and defend me against these characters…
你们本来是来为我辩护的
and the only one I’ve got on my side is the bloodsucking lawyer.
但现在站在我这边的只有你这个吸血的律师
Thank you.
谢谢
they’re here.
他们来了
You four are going to have a spot of company out in the park…
你们将和我们的目标观众群
spend a little time with our target audience.
一起在公园里游览
Grandpa!
爷爷
Kids!
孩子们
Careful with the old man. We missed you.
我可是不年轻了 我们好想您
Thanks for the presents. We loved the presents.
谢谢你的礼物 我们很喜欢
They were great. Did you enjoy the helicopter?
真的很棒 坐直升飞机好玩吗
Yeah, it went down, and we all went right up.
当然 它下坠的时候我们都飘起来了
Now kids, come away. Not too close to the cars.
孩子们过来点 小心车
Aren’t they lovely? Aren’t they glorious, though?
他们很可爱也很讨人喜欢吧
These will be your transports for the afternoon.
这是你们今天下午的交通工具
No drivers? Oh, no. No drivers.
没司机? 没有
They’re electric. They run on this track in the middle of the roadway.
都是电动车 自动在路中央的轨道前进
Totally non polluting. Top of the line. Spared no expense.
完全无污染 最好的路线 不惜血本打造
It’s an interactive CD ROM.
是交互式CD机
You just touch the right part of the screen…
只要摸一下屏幕的右边
and it talks about whatever you want.
它就会跟你讲你想知道的东西
Kex, Darling, you’re all right in there.
凯克斯 你们坐那辆车
Dr. Sattler, come with me. Dr. Grant, come in the second car.
斯特勒博士 跟我来 格兰特博士 你坐第二辆车
I’m going with Dr. Sattler.
我和斯特勒博士一起
I read your book.
我读过你的书
Well, that’s… That’s great.
真的吗 那真是太好了
Do you really think dinosaurs turned into birds…
你真的觉得那些恐龙
and that’s where they all went?
后来都变成鸟了吗
Well, a few species may have evolved along those lines.
有些种类可能是那样进化的
They sure don’t look like birds to me.
我一点都不觉得他们像鸟
I heard that there was this meteor…
我听说是陨石撞击地球
hit the Earth someplace down in Mexico and made this big crater.
在墨西哥形成了巨大的陨石坑
Listen…
那个…厄
Tim.
提姆
Tim. Which car were you planning on?
提姆 你打算坐哪辆车
Whichever one you are.
你坐哪辆我就坐哪辆
Then I read about this thing in Omni.
我在”全知”里面看到过
About this meteor making all this heat…
陨石撞击地球产生热量
and it made a bunch of diamond dust.
热量又产生尘埃
And that changed the weather, and they died because of the weather.
然后地球气候剧烈改变 导致恐龙的灭亡
And then my teacher tells me about this other book…
后来我的老师给我说了另外一本书
by a guy named Bakker, and he says…
是一个叫柏科的人写 他说…
She said I should ride with you because it would be good for you.
她说我该和你一起 这样对你有好处
The boat is now loading.
船只现在开始检票
Everyone must be on the dock for the 1900 hour departure.
每个人必须在7之前到码头
National Weather Service is tracking a tropical storm…
国家气象服务在位于我们西面75公里处
about 75 miles west of us.
追踪到一个热带风暴
Why didn’t I build in Orlando?
早知道就建在奥兰多了
I’ll keep an eye on it. Maybe it’ll swing south, like the last one.
我会关注它的 也许又会像上次转向南方
Ray, start the tour program.
瑞 启动游览程序
Hold on to your butts.
坐稳了
What kind of dinosaurs are we going to see now?
我们会看到什么恐龙?
Hey, look. A ghost.
看看 鬼龙啊
At the door and join the future, right?
靠着车窗就能看到未来了 是吧
Oh, God help us. We’re in the hands of engineers.
上帝保佑 我们的命就全在那些工程师手里了
During most of your tour, the appropriate information…
在旅途中 相应的信息…
will be automatically selected and displayed for you.
会自动选择并向您显示
Hey, look! Simply touch the area of the screen…
看呐 只需轻轻触摸屏幕上的区域
displaying the appropriate icon. Are we gonna hit that?
就会显示相应图标 我们要破门而入吗
Welcome to Jurassic Park.
欢迎来到侏罗纪公园
What have they got in there, King Kong?
他们在里面养了什么 金刚
The voice you’re now hearing is Richard Kiley.
解说员是理查德·凯利
We spared no expense. If you look to the right…
我们可是下了血本的 现在 如果向右看
you will see a herd of the first…
你们将看到本次旅行中的…
dinosaurs on our tour, called dilophosaurus.
第一种恐龙 双棘龙
Dilophosaurus! Oh, shit!
双棘龙 天啊
One of the earliest carnivores…
它是早期的一种肉食动物
we now know dilophosaurus is actually poisonous…
现在我们知道双棘龙实际上是有毒的
spitting its venom at its prey, causing…
它会喷出毒液
blindness and eventually paralysis…
使猎物失明并最终全身麻痹
allowing the carnivore to eat at its leisure.
然后它就可以惬意地享受大餐了
I can’t see. This makes dilophosaurus…
我看不到啊 这使得双棘龙
a beautiful but deadly addition…
成为侏罗纪公园里
toJurassic Park.
漂亮但是危险的一员
Alan…
艾伦…
where…
恐龙在哪
Damn.
该死
Vehicle headlights are on and they’re not responding.
汽车前灯的确打开但却没亮
Those shouldn’t be running off the car batteries.
应该不是蓄电池用完了
ltem 151 on today’s glitch list.
今日151号故障记录
We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo…
大型主题公园和动物园的问题我们都有
and the computers aren’t even on their feet yet.
但计算机系统却拍马也追不上人家
Dennis…
丹尼斯…
our lives are in your hands, and you have butterfingers?
人命关天 你还有心情吃?
I’m totally unappreciated in my time.
我算是白干了
You can run this park from this room with minimal staff for up to 3 days.
最多三天 你就能用最少的人运转这个公园
You think that kind of automation is easy?
你以为实现那种程度的自动化很容易么?
Or cheap?
或是很便宜?
You know anybody who can network eight connection machines…
你认识几个像我这样能建立八联的机器
and debug two million lines of code for what I bid for this job?
而且修改200万个程式
‘Cause if you can, I’d love to see him try.
如果有 我倒是想见识见识
I’m sorry about your financial problems, Dennis, I really am…
丹尼斯 我很同情你现在的财政问题…
but they are your problems.
但那只是你的问题
You’re right. You’re absolutely right.
你说得对的 啥都你对的
You know, everything’s my problem.
都是我的错
I will not get drawn into another financial debate with you, Dennis.
我不想跟你再争论财政的问题
I really will not. There’s been hardly any debate at all.
我真的不想了 根本就没争过
I don’t blame people for their mistakes…
我不会因为有人犯错而责怪他
but I do ask that they pay for them.
但他一定要付出代价
Thanks, Dad. Dennis, the headlights.
谢谢了 丹尼斯 车灯…
I’ll debug the tour program when they get back, okay?
等他们回来了我再去修改 好吗?
Okay? It’ll eat a lot of compute cycles.
那改起来很占计算周期
We’ll lose part of the system for a while.
一部分系统会没法运行
There’s a finite amount of memory.
毕竟内存有限
You gonna compile for a haIf an hour? Quiet, all of you.
编程都要半个小时好伐? 都闭嘴了
They’re approaching the tyrannosaur paddock.
他们到霸王龙区了
God creates dinosaurs.
上帝创造了恐龙
God destroys dinosaurs.
上帝又毁灭了恐龙
God creates man.
上帝创造了人类
Man destroys God.
人类毁灭了上帝
Man creates dinosaurs.
创造了恐龙
Dinosaurs…
恐龙…
eat man.
吃掉男人
Woman inherits the Earth.
女人统治世界
We’ll try to tempt the rex now. Keep watching the fence.
现在我们将食诱恐龙 注意篱墙边上
What’s gonna happen to the goat?
那只山羊会怎样?
He’s gonna eat the goat?
恐龙要吃了它?
Excellent.
太棒了
What’s the matter, kid?
干嘛 孩子们?
You never had lamb chops?
都没吃过羊肉吗?
I happen to be a vegetarian.
我从来不吃肉
T rex doesn’t want to be fed. He wants to hunt.
看来它更想自己去猎食
Can’t just…
6500万年…
suppress 65 million years of gut instinct.
也压制不了它的本性
Now eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs…
你是准备在你自己的旅行里
on your dinosaur tour, right?
才安排恐龙表演吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!