I thought maybe somebody would…
我想或许有人会…
Oh, I finished debugging the phones.
我已经调试好了电话线路
I was gonna… So I did.
我得… 所以我做了
You told me to, so I debugged the phones.
你们要我做的 因此我调试了电话线路
I should tell you the system is gonna be compiling…
我得告诉你们系统处理需要…
for 18 to 20 minutes.
需要18到20分钟
Some of the minor systems might go on or off, but it’s nothing to worry about.
有些小系统会时有时无 但这没什么可担心的
It’s a simple thing.
这是件简单的事
You got any kids?
你有孩子?
Oh, hell, yeah, three. I love kids.
是的 我有三个 我喜欢小孩子
Anything at all can and does happen.
任何事都可能发生
Same with wives, for that matter.
对于这个问题 老婆也是一样
You married? Occasionally.
你结婚了? 时不时有个
Yeah, I’m always on the lookout for a future ex Mrs. Malcolm.
我一直在找未来的离婚对象
That’s odd.
奇怪了
What?
怎么了?
Door security systems shutting down.
门的安全系统都关闭了
Well, Nedry said a few systems would go off line, didn’t he?
那坠说过一些小系统会出故障的 对吗
By the way, Dr. Sattler…
对了 斯特勒博士…
she’s not, like, available, is she?
看上去她名花有主了 对吧?
Why?
为什么这么问
Yeah, I’m sorry. You two are…
我是说 你们俩…
Yeah.
是的
Hey, what’d I touch?
我刚碰到了什么?
You didn’t touch anything. We stopped.
你没有碰到任何东西 我们停下了
Whoa, whoa. What the hell?
究竟怎么了?
What now? Fences are failing all over the park.
现在怎么样? 这个公园的网都断电了
Find Nedry! Check the vending machines.
找那秤砣 去售货机边上找找
Look at this work station. What a complete slob.
看这工作台 够乱的
The raptor fences aren’t out, are they?
迅猛龙区的网没断电吧?
No, no. They’re still on.
恩 没错 还是通着电的
Why the hell would he turn the other ones off?
那他为什么要把其它的电切断?
Access main program.
读取主程序
Access main security.
读取主要安全系统
Access main program grid.
读取输电网主程序
Uh, uh, uh. You didn’t say the magic word.
嘿嘿 你没念急急如律令
Please! Goddamn it! I hate this hacker crap!
拜托! 可恶 我恨黑客!
Call Nedry’s people in Cambridge.
打电话给剑桥那坠的手下
Phones are out too.
电话也被切断了
Where did the vehicles stop?
车停在哪里?
Their radio’s out too.
无线电也有问题
Gennaro said to stay put.
根纳罗说先待着别动
Kids okay?
孩子们还好吗
I didn’t ask. Why wouldn’t they be?
我没问 为什么他们会有事?
Kids get scared. What’s to be scared about?
孩子们会害怕的 有什么可怕的?
I didn’t say I was scared.
我没说我害怕
I didn’t say you were scared. I know.
我没说你害怕 我知道
Hey, where did you find those?
你在哪里找到的?
In a box under my seat.
在我座位下的一个盒子里
Are they heavy? Yeah.
重不重 蛮重
Then they’re expensive. Put ’em back.
那就肯定很贵 快放回去
Don’t scare me.
少吓唬我
Oh, cool. Night vision.
太棒了 夜视功能
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗?
Maybe it’s the power tryin’ to come back on.
或许是电力正在恢复
What is that?
那是什么?
Where’s the goat?
那只山羊哪去了?
Oh,Jesus!
天啊!
He left us. He left us.
他丢下了我们 他跑了
Where does he think he’s going?
他想跑哪儿去?
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
生有时 死有时
Dr. Grant?
艾伦博士?
Boy, do I hate being right all the time.
晕 我恨我这张乌鸦嘴
Keep absolutely still.
保持绝对静止
Its vision is based on movement.
它只能看到运动的东西
Turn the light off. Turn the light off.
关灯 把灯关掉
Turn the light off!.
快关掉!
Turn it off!. I’m sorry!
关掉! 我很抱歉
I’m sorry!
对不起
No!
不!
Oh, God.
我的天
Lan, freeze!
兰 别动!
Get the kids!
去救那些孩子!
Get rid of the flare!
丢掉那火把!
Get the kids! Get rid of the flare!
快去救孩子! 扔掉火把!
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord be with me…
万福玛利亚 充满恩宠 主与我同在…
Dr. Grant! Okay, Kex, I got ya.
格兰特博士 好了 凯克斯 我抓到你了
I’m stuck! The seat’s got my feet!
我被卡住了 座椅压在我脚上
I’ll get you next. You’re okay.
我等下来救你 会没事的
You’re all right. Tim! Tim?
你没伤着 提姆! 提姆?
Don’t move. He can’t see us if we don’t move.
别动 如果我们不动 他就看不见我们
This way… Wait, wait, wait!
这边走… 等等 等等!
Kex! Kex! You’re chokin’ me!
凯克斯 你快勒死我了!
Grab the wire!
抓住这个绳子
“Keycheck space minus O,
“键盘验证空间负0
keychecks off, safety space minus O.”
键盘检查关闭 安全空间负0″
He’s turned safety systems off.
他关掉安全系统
Doesn’t want anybody to see what he’s doing.
不让别人知道他所做的
Now, look at this next entry.
你看这个指令
It’s the kicker. “White rabbit object.”
这下麻烦大了 “白兔模型”
Whatever it did. It did it all.
不论做了什么 它都做完了
With the keychecks off, the computer didn’t file the keystrokes.
键盘检查关着的 按键没有纪录
Only way to find them is to go through the computer’s lines of code one by one.
唯一的方法就是检查代码
How many lines of code are there?
这里有多少条代码?
About two million.
大约2百万
Two million? Yeah.
2百万? 是的
Robert, I wonder if perhaps you would be good enough…
罗伯特 我想麻烦你…
to take a gas jeep
去开一辆吉普车…
and bring back my grandchildren.
然后把我的孙子和孙女带来
Sure.
没问题
I’m going with him.
我和他一起去
I can’t get Jurassic Park back on line without Dennis Nedry.
只有那坠才能使侏罗纪公园恢复正常
Should have been there by now.
这个时候该到码头了
No damn good.
太他妈衰了
Oh, damn!
该死的!
There’s the road!
可找着路了
Winch this sucker off the thing…
把这个绞离这里
and then I tie it to that thing and then I…
再绑到那个东西上 然后我…
pull down this thing here and I…
在这里把这个推到
My glasses!
我的眼镜!
I can afford more glasses.
我可买不起更多的眼镜
Oh, geez!
天啊!
You got time, you got time. You can do it!
你有时间 还有时间 你能行的
You can do it. Come on, Dennis!
你可以的 加油丹尼斯!
Hello?
你好
Yeah, yeah, that’s nice. Gotta go.
真不错 但我得走了
Nice boy. Nice boy!
好孩子 乖孩子!
Nice dinosaur.
好恐龙
I thought you were one of your big brothers. You’re not so bad.
我以为你是只大恐龙 你不算很坏
What do you want? You want food? Look at me.
你想要什么 想要吃的吗 看着我
I just fell down a hill. I’m soakin’ wet. I don’t have any food!
我刚从山上掉下来 我全湿了 我没带食物
I have no food on me. I have nothing on me.
我没带食物 我什么也没带
Play fetch? Play fetch?
玩抛接吗 玩抛接?
Kook, see? See stick?
看 看见了?看见那个木棍了?
See stick? Yeah, look, stick.
看见木棍了 对 看木棍
Kook, stick! Stick, stupid! Fetch the stick, boy!
看木棍 木棍 傻瓜 去接那个木棍 伙计
You like the stick?
你喜欢那个木棍?
No wonder you’re extinct.
难怪你会绝种
I’m gonna run you over when I come back down.
等我再来时压扁你
Now, Kex, listen, listen to me.
听好 凯克斯 听我说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!