Precisely.
那么 老朋友
Well, my old friend
咱们各走各的路
to each his own.
不过 先把琐事放一边
However all cockblockery aside
我非常期待见见那小伙子
I am looking forward to meeting your young man.
我其实很在意我的女人 到底嫁给了谁
I happen to be, more or less particular whom my gal marries.
你也要来参加婚礼吗?
You want to come to the wedding?
除非能安排我坐在新娘这边
Only if I can sit on the bride’s side.
你会发现我这边有点冷清的
You’ll find it a bit lonely on my side.
你身边一向很冷清
Your side always was a bit lonely.
但我不会坐其它地方
But I wouldn’t sit anywhere else.
你知道
You know
我昨晚有个美梦 梦到了你
I had the loveliest dream about you.
汤米过来了! 记得叫我爱琳
Oh, here’s Tommy. Call me Arlene.
-你一定是汤米!
-You must be Tommy.
爱琳跟我说了很多关于你的事
Arlene’s told Me so much about you.
-宝贝 你没事吧? -我很好
-Honey, you okay? -Oh, I’m fine.
汤米 让我来介绍我父亲
Tommy, I’d like you to meet my father.
老天!
Oh, my God.
老天! 真是太好了!
Oh, my God, this is great.
我真高兴认识你 先生 不对 是爸爸
I’m so glad to meet you, sir.Oh, Dad.
我叫比尔
The name’s Bill.
真高兴能认识你 比尔
Well, it’s great to meet you, Bill.
-爱琳跟我说你不能来 -给你个惊喜
-Arlene told me you couldn’t make it. -Surprise.
我老爸就是这样 总是出人意料
That’s my pop for you. Always full of surprises.
没错啦 说到”出人意料”
Well, in the surprise department
真是有其父必有其女
the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
-你什么时候到的? -刚到
-When did you get in? -Just now.
-直接从澳大利亚来? -当然
-Did you come straight from Australia? -Of course.
爸 我告诉汤米 你在澳洲挖银矿
Daddy, I told Tommy that you were in Perth mining for silver..
没人找得到你
and no one could reach you.
很幸运的是 这次不一样啦
Lucky for us all, that’s not the case.
我说
So
你们这是干嘛呢? 我只听过平装彩排
what’s this all about? I’ve heard of wedding rehearsals
但不曾听说盛装彩排
but I don’t believe I’ve ever heard of a wedding dress rehearsal before.
我们想说
We thought
婚纱礼服这么贵
Why pay so much money for a dress
只穿一次太可惜了
you’re only going to wear once?
特别是爱琳穿上它 是如此的美丽
Especially when Arlene looks so goddamn beautiful in it.
所以我们打算物尽其用
So, I think we’re going to try to get All the mileage we can out of it.
不是说新郎在婚礼前
Isn’t it supposed to be bad luck for the groom
看到新娘穿礼服是不好的预兆
to see the bride in her wedding dress before the ceremony?
我是想 活着就该经历些风浪吧
Well, I guess I just believe in living dangerously.
我恰巧懂你的意思
I know just what you mean.
孩子 有些人还有事呢
Son.Some of us have places to be.
就是说嘛
Sure do.
我们还得再排练一次
We got to go through this one more time.
还是请你去坐
So, why don’t you have
天那 我是怎么啦?
Oh, my God. What am I thinking?
你应该牵着新娘进场才对
You should give her away.
汤米 爹地不太喜欢这样
Tommy, that’s not exactly Daddy’s cup of tea.
我想他还是
I think Father’d be more comfortable
和其他来宾坐一起会比较自在
sitting with the rest of the guests.
真的吗?
Really?
要求是过分了
That’s asking a lot.
哦 好吧 那就算了
Well, forget it.
那今晚吃个饭庆祝一下如何?
But how about we go Out to dinner tonight, celebrate.
我请客才行
Only if I pay for everything.
说定了 我们得彩排了
Deal. We got to do this now.
-我能观礼吗? -当然 请坐吧
-Can I watch? -Absolutely. Have a seat.
-新娘席在哪边? -就在这儿
-Which is the bride’s side? -Right over here.
新郎的妈 开始吧!
Mother, here we go.
现在 孩子 关于誓言的部分
Now, son, about them vows.
比尔
Bill
-我只想 -你不欠我什么
-I just wanted -You don’t owe me a damn thing.
如果他就是你要的男人
If he’s the man you want
那就去他身边吧
then go stand by him.
-我漂亮吗? -哦 当然
-Do I look pretty? -Oh, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞什么鬼呀?
What the hell?!
你是说她杀了88个保镳
she cut her way through 88 bodyguards
才杀到御莲面前?
before she got to O-Ren?
不是刚好88人
No, there wasn’t really 88 of them.
他们只是自称”疯狂88人帮”
They just call themselves “The Crazy 88.”
-为什么? -我怎知
-How come? -I don’t know.
也许他们觉得这名号♥很酷吧
I guess they thought it sounded cool.
那他们是怎么死在她的半藏刀下?
Anyhow they all fell under her Hanzo sword.
-她有把半藏刀? -他铸了一把给她
-She’s got a Hanzo sword? -He made one for her.
他不是发过毒誓不再铸刀了吗?
Didn’t he swear a blood oath to Never make another sword?
似乎他破了誓
It would appear he has broken it.
日本鬼子不是很记仇的吗?
Them Japs sure know how to Hold a grudge, don’t they?
还是
Or maybe
你会让人想起旧仇
you just tend to bring that out in people.
恕我冒昧的问个蠢问题
I know this is a ridiculous question before I ask it
你刀上的功夫还没落下吧?
but you haven’t, by any chance kept up with your sword play?
我 呃
Well,I
几年前我就把刀当掉了
I pawned that years ago.
你把服部半藏的刀当了!?
You hocked a Hattori Hanzo sword?
是无价之宝啊!
It was priceless.
在艾帕索算不上什么宝啦
Well, not in El Paso, it ain’t.
我在艾帕索当了250块钱
In El Paso, I got me $250 for it.
我在上空舞厅当保镳 比尔
I’m a bouncer in a titty bar, Bill.
如果她想动手 只要去那儿
If she wants to fight me, she’s got to come to the club,
随便找个茬 咱们就能打起来了
start some shit and we’ll be in a fight.
我知道我们很久没聊聊了
I know we haven’t spoken in some time.
最后一次聊天也闹的不愉快
And the last time we spoke wasn’t The most pleasant
但是你不能再生我的气了
but you’ve got to get over being mad at me
得开始担心她了
and start becoming afraid of
因为她要来找你 她来是要你的命
because she is coming and she’s coming to kill you.
没有我的帮助
And unless you accept my assistance
她一定成功
I have no doubt she will succeed.
我不会逃避我的罪过
I don’t dodge guilt and
也不会逃避我应得的报应
I don’t Jew out of paying my comeuppance.
我们难道不能忘掉往事?
Can’t we just forget the past?
那个女人
That woman
是应该报仇
deserves her revenge.
同时
And
我们也的确该死
we deserve to die.
但是 换句话说
But, then again
她也该死
so does she.
所以我说
So I guess
咱们走着瞧吧
we’ll just see
行吗?
won’t we?
第七章
第七章 宝拉休兹的孤坟
又迟到了
Late again.
巴德 你没时间观念吗?
Budd, can’t you tell time?
老兄 还没人上门呢
There ain’t nobody in here, man.
-是巴德? -对
-Is that Budd?! -Yeah.
叫他给我滚过来
Tell him to get his fucking ass back here!
巴德 赖瑞有话跟你说
Budd, Larry’d like a word with you.
吸一口 你就浑然忘我了 宝贝
Take a hit. Be somebody, baby.
你找我?
You looking for me?
我不知道你以前在哪家洗车厂打工
I don’t know what car wash you worked before you came here
迟到20分钟还让你大摇大摆的进来
that let you stroll in 20 minutes late
不过肯定不是我的
but it wasn’t owned by me
-不过我真♥他♥妈♥的有间家洗车厂 -要我回避吗?
-and I own a fucking car wash. -Do you want me to leave?
不 别走 我要你坐着等
No, I want you to sit and wait.
赖瑞
Larry
外面没有客人 所以
there ain’t nobody out there, so
“外面没有客人 赖瑞”
There’s nobody out there, Larry.
你想说啥?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!