你以为我在玩性♥虐♥待吗?
Do you find me sadistic?
知道吗 小乖
You know, Kiddo
我相信 即使现在你还是很清醒
I’d like to believe you’re aware enough even now
知道我不是在和你
to know that there’s nothing sadistic
玩性♥虐♥待的游戏
in my actions.
此时
At this moment
是我
this is me
最痛苦的时刻
at my most masochistic.
比尔
Bill
这是你的骨肉
it’s your baby.
我像是死了 对吧?
Looked dead didn’t I?
不过我没死
Well, I wasn’t.
起码我可以说 我是千辛万苦
But it wasn’t from lack of trying.
才捡回这条命的
I can tell you that.
事实上比尔最后一枪 使我陷入昏迷状态
Actually, Bill’s last bullet put me in a coma.
一场长达四年的昏迷
A coma I was to lie in for four years.
我苏醒之后 就开始了
When I woke up I went on
像电影广♥告♥词似的
what the movie advertisements refer to ass:
“怒吼疯狂之复仇”
A roaring rampage of revenge.
我怒吼 我疯狂
I roared and I rampaged
我也得到了血腥的满足
and I got bloody satisfaction.
到目前为止 我已经宰了不少人了
I’ve killed a hell of a lot of people to get to this point.
但是还剩一个没杀
But I have only one more.
最后的一个
The last one.
就是现在我开车去找的这个人
The one I’m driving to right now.
唯一剩下的人
The only one left.
等我到了那里
And when I arrive at my destination
我将会杀死比尔
I am going to kill Bill.
片名 杀死比尔 第二卷
第六章
双松镇大屠♥杀♥
双松镇结婚教堂发生的案子
Now, the incident that happened at The Two Pines Wedding Chapel
也就是这个故事的起因
that put this whole gory story into motion
已经成为一个传奇故事
has since become legend.
“双松镇大屠♥杀♥”
“Massacre at Two Pines.”
报纸上是这么称呼它的
That’s what the newspapers called it.
而当地电视台称之为
The local TV news called it:
“德州艾帕索市婚礼教堂之惨案”
“The El Paso, Texas Wedding Chapel Massacre.”
怎么发生的 有谁在场
How it happened, who was there
死了多少人 是谁杀的
how many got killed and who killed them
众说纷纭 莫衷一是
changes depending on who’s Telling the story.
事实上 惨案根本不是发生在婚礼上
In actual fact the massacre didn’t happen during a wedding at all.
而是婚礼之前的彩排上
It was a wedding rehearsal.
彩排到牧师对新郎说
Now, when we come to the part where I say: “You may kiss the bride”
“你现在可以吻新娘” 你现在可以吻新娘
you may kiss the bride
不过别把舌头伸进她嘴巴里
But don’t stick your tongue in her mouth.
你朋友们或许会觉得很有趣
This might be funny to your friends
可是会让你父母难堪
but it would be embarrassing to your parents.
我们会控制自己的 牧师
We’ll try to restrain ourselves, Reverend.
你们想好要用哪支曲子了吗?
Y’all got a song?
“温柔地爱我”如何? 这首歌♥我会
How about “Love Me Tender”? I can play that.
好啊
Sure.
“温柔地爱我” 这曲子很好
“Love Me Tender” be great.
如弗斯就是他
Rufus, he’s the man.
如弗斯你当初是替谁伴奏来着?
Rufus, who was that you used to play for?
如弗斯·汤玛斯
Rufus Thomas.
如弗斯·汤玛斯 如弗斯·汤玛斯
Rufus Thomas.
我曾加入”哲欧””流浪着” 和”游走”乐团
I was a Drell. I was a Drifter.I was a Coaster.
也曾是”街头小子” 和”巴可”的一份子
I was part of the Gang. I was a Bar-Kay.
只要他们来德州 我就和他们一起演奏
If they come through Texas I played them.
如弗斯就是你啦
Rufus, he’s the man.
-我还忘了什么吗? -我想想
-Have I forgotten anything? -Let me think.
对了 你忘了安排坐位了
Oh, yes, you forgot the seating arrangements.
谢谢你 老妈
Thank you, Mother.
按照我们的惯例
Now, the way we normally do this
我们有新娘这一边 还有新郎这一边
we have the bride’s side and then we have the groom’s side.
不过新娘这边没人出席
But since the bride ain’t got nobody coming
而新郎这边又有太多人要来
and the groom’s got far too many people coming.
对呀 还有人♥大♥老远 从奥克拉荷马州来呢
They’re coming all the way from Oklahoma.
对呀
Right.
那么我觉得可以
Well, I don’t see no problem
让新郎这边的人 也去坐到新娘那边
with the groom’s side sharing the bride’s side.
-你说呢 老妈? -我不反对
-Do you, Mother? -No, I don’t have a problem with that.
但是
But,
亲爱的 如果你那边 也有人来就更好了
honey, you know it would be good if you had somebody come.
这表示他们也祝福你?
You know, as a sign of good faith.
可是 我真的没有亲朋好友
Well, I don’t have anybody
除了汤米和这些朋友
except for Tommy And my friends.
-连家人都没有吗? -很快就会有了
-You have no family? -I’m working on changing that.
哈蒙尼太太 我们就是
Mrs. Harmony, we’re all the family
这位天使需要的所有的人了
this little angel’s ever going to need.
我有点不舒服
I’m not feeling very well
肚里的小ㄚ头让我很难受
and this bitch is starting to piss me off
你们继续聊
So while you all blather on
我出去透口气儿
I’m going to go outside and get some air.
好了牧师对不起
Reverend, sorry.
她要出去透透气儿
She’s going to get some air.
是的 以她现在的身体状况
Given her delicate condition.
几分钟就好 她没事儿的
She’s just needs a few minutes to get it together. She’ll be okay.

Right.
哈啰 小乖
Hello, Kiddo.
-你是怎么找到我的? -这还用说
-How did you find me? -I’m the man.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我在干嘛?
What am I doing?

Well
我刚才在吹♥箫♥
a moment ago, I was playing my flute.
现在
At this moment
我这双老眼正看着
I’m looking at the most beautiful bride
我所见过最迷人的新娘
these old eyes have ever seen.
-你为什么会在这儿? -看你最后一眼
-Why are you here? -Last look.
-你会友好吗? -我这辈子从来没做过好人
-Are you going to be nice? -I’ve never been nice my whole life.
不过我会尽量表现出和善
But I’ll do my best to be sweet.
我总是告诉你
I always told you
你和善的一面是你最好的一面
your sweet side is your best side.
我想这大概就是为什么 你是唯一见过我和善面的人吧
I guess that’s why you’re the only one who’s ever seen it.
瞧你已经大腹便便了
See you got a bun in the oven.
-我怀孕了 -哇
-I’m knocked-up. -Jeez, Louise.
你的那个小伙子还真不浪费时间啊
That young man of yours sure doesn’t believe in wasting time, does he?
你见过汤米没有?
Have you seen Tommy?
-那个穿燕尾礼服的吗? -对
-Big guy in the tux? – Yeah.
那我见过了
Then I saw him.
我挺喜欢他的发型
I like his hair.
你答应过会很友好的喔
You promised you’d be nice.
我说过会尽力而为 算不上是承诺吧
No, I said I’d do my best. That’s hardly a promise.
不过你是对的
But you’re right.
你未来的夫婿是干哪行的?
What does your young man do for a living?
他在艾帕索这儿 开了家二手唱片行
He owns a used record store here in El Paso.
-喔是音乐爱好者 对吧? -他热爱音乐
-Music lover, eh? -He’s fond of music.
我们也是啊?
Aren’t we all.
那你最近干什么活儿维生呢?
And what are you doing for a J-O-B these days?
我在唱片行里打工
I work in the record store.
原来如此啊
Aso.
突然间一切都清楚了
It all suddenly seems so clear.
你喜欢那份工作吗?
Do you like it?
嗯 我非常喜欢 你这聪明鬼
Yeah, I like it a lot, smart-ass..
我可以成天听音乐
I get to listen to music all day
聊音乐 真的酷得很
talk about music all day. It’s really cool.
对我的小女儿来说
It’s going to be a great environment
这是个合适的成长环境
For my little girl to grow up in.
你是拿那种刀头舐血
As opposed to jetting around the world,
杀人掳掠的活儿来比吧?
killing human beings and being paid vast sums of money?
正是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!