Easy to use.
打开盖子 将尿液浸泡海绵处5分钟
Remove the cap and urinate on the absorbent end.
蓝色代表怀孕
Blue means pregnant.
我自己会读 不用你多事
I’ll read it myself, thank you.
好吧 如果我相信你 下面该怎么做?
Say I were to believe you. What then?
你回家吧
Just go home.
我也回家
I’ll do the same.
恭喜你!
Congratulations.
在验孕器变蓝色前
Before that strip turned blue
我是个女人 我是你的女人
I was a woman, I was your woman.
我是你的杀手为你而杀
I was a killer who killed for you.
在验孕器变成蓝色前 我愿意以从摩托车上
Before that strip turned blue
跳到高速飞驰的火车上
I would’ve jumped a motorcycle onto a speeding train.
为了你
For you.
一但验孕器变蓝色以后
But once that strip turned blue
我再也无法做那些事了
I could no longer do any of those things.
再也不能了
Not anymore.
因为我要做妈妈了
Because I was going to be a mother.
你能了解吗?
Can you understand that?
但你为什么当时不告诉我
But why didn’t you tell me then
反而是现在?
instead of now?
你一旦知道 她就是你的了
Once you knew,you’d claim her,
我不希望那样
and I don’t want that.
这不是你能决定的
Not your decision to make.
是我为我女儿所做的正确决定
But it’s the right decision, and I made it for my daughter.
她来到的世界应该是清白的
She deserved to be born with a clean slate.
但是和你在一起
But with you
她就会生在一个她不该在的世界
she would’ve been born into a world she shouldn’t have.
我必须作选择
I had to choose.
我选择了她
I chose her.
你知道如果5年前
You know, five years ago
要我列出绝不可能发生事情的清单
if I had to make a list of impossible things that could never happen
你在我的脑壳上来一枪
you performing a coup de grace on me by busting a cap in my crown
绝对会排在第一位
would’ve been right at the top of the list.
但是我错了 不是吗?
I’d have been wrong, wouldn’t I?
对不起
I’m sorry.
那是个问我的问题吗?
Was that a question?
如果说你认为那是不可能发生的事
Of impossible things that could never happen
这样说的话 你是错了
yes, in this instance you would’ve been wrong.
那么?
Well?
当你没回来
When you never came back
我当然会想到王丽莎 或者其他什么人杀了你
I naturally assumed Lisa Wong or somebody else had killed you.
说正格儿的
And for the record
如果你没死 却让爱你的人误会你死了
letting somebody think somebody they love is dead when they’re not
是非常残酷的
is quite cruel.
我为你伤心了三个月
I mourned you for three months.
在我痛苦的第三个月
And in the third month of mourning you
我发现了你的踪迹
I tracked you down.
我不是故意要去追查你的行踪
I wasn’t trying to track you down.
而是在追查 是找哪个混♥蛋♥杀了你
I was trying to track down the fucking assholes I thought killed you.
结果我却找到你了
So I find you
结果我发现什么?
and what do I find?
你不仅没死
Not only are you not dead
还要嫁给一个该死的混♥蛋♥
you’re getting married to some fucking jerk.
而且你还怀孕了
And you’re pregnant.
我反应过度了些
I overreacted.
反应过度? 这就是你的解释?
You overreacted?Is that your explanation?
我没说我要解释什么!
I didn’t say I would explain myself.
我只是要告诉你实话
I said I would tell you the truth.
如果我说的太复杂 我就再说明白点
But if that’s too cryptic, let’s get literal.
我是个杀手
I’m a killer.
我是个杀人的混♥蛋♥你是知道的
I’m a murdering bastard. You know that.
如果你伤了这个混♥蛋♥的心 就会有很严重的后果
And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard.
这你也曾经历过
You experienced some of them.
我的反应真的 那么出乎你的预料吗?
Was my reaction really that surprising?
是的 没错
It was.
你真能做出那种事吗
Could you do what you did?
你当然能
Of course you could.
可我没想到你居然忍♥心那样对我
But I never thought you would or could do that to me.
我真的很抱歉 小乖
I’m really sorry, Kiddo
但是你想错了
but you thought wrong.
你我之间还有未了结的账
You and I have unfinished business.
宝贝我知道你不是在开玩笑
Baby you ain’t kidding.
白眉真的教你五指穿心掌?
Pai Mei taught you the Five-Point-Palm Exploding-Heart Technique?
当然
Course he did.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
不知道
I don’t know.
因为我是
Because I’m
是个坏人
a bad person.
你不是坏人
You’re not a bad person.
你是个了不起的人
You’re a terrific person.
是我最喜欢的人
You’re my favorite person.
但偶尔
But every once in a while
你还真像个婊♥子♥
you can be a real cunt.
我气色如何?
How do I look?
你像已经准备好了
You look ready.
[第二天早晨]
像朵”小”花吧!
Well, well, well.If it ain’t the little flower.
美国人♥民♥大家晚安 一切就绪
Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. America and all the ships at sea.
现在报导新闻 (闪光灯)
Let’s go to press. Flash.
你家里有喜鹊吗?
Do you have a magpie in your home?
如果有 那你是最幸运的了
If you do, you are most
喜鹊是全世界最迷人的鸟
The magpie is the most charming bird in all the world.
也是农夫们最好的朋友
He’s the best friend a farmer ever had.
对他要温柔 对他要仁慈
Treat him gently. Treat him kindly.
永远记住喜鹊值得你尊敬
And always remember, the magpie deserves your respect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you.
哦 谢谢你
Thank you.
现在我要告诉你 我要做什么
Now, I’ll tell you what I’m going to do.
我头不疼
I ain’t got no headache.
老兄 你当然头疼
Oh, yes, you have, brother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!