What’s your point?
-这儿用不着你了? -我是说
-That you’re not needed here? -My point is
我是说我是个保镳
I’m the bouncer and
而现在外面又没人闹事啊
and there ain’t nobody out there to bounce.
你是说
You’re saying that the reason
你没干我付钱给你干的活儿
that you’re not doing the job
是因为没活可干?
that I’m paying you to do
你是这个意思吗?
Is that what you’re saying?
你到底想要我相信什么?
What are you trying to convince me of?
相信你像这里的屁♥眼♥一样
That you’re as useless
是个没用的废物吗?
as an asshole right here?
猜猜我怎么想 老兄?
Well, guess what, Buddy
他妈的 我还真的被你说服了
I think you just fucking convinced me.
咱们看看日历吧
Let’s go to the calendar.
看日历咯
It’s calendar time.
看巴德的值班表喔
Calendar time for Buddy.
-好 你明天有班吗? -有
-Okay, you working tomorrow? -Yeah
没有 你明天没班
No, you’re not.
你根本不知道哪天有班
You don’t even know what fucking day you work.
看这儿 明天你没班
Here. You’re not working tomorrow
周三才有 这儿 看到了吧
you’re working Wednesday. There
周四有班吗?
Working Thursday?
我说没有 星期五
I don’t think so.Friday?
我说这有你的名字
There’s your name.
-你说了算 -这里以前有你的名字 懂吗?
-If you say so. -There used to be your name.
星期六 以前有你的名字
Saturday there used to be your name.
星期一
So Monday you’re going to
瞧 这样如何?
Here, how about that?
现在的年轻人只认得钱
Fucking with your cash is the only thing
其他什么都不懂
you kids seem to understand.
你现在回家等我打电♥话♥给你
Now, I want you to go home till I call you.
等我打给你
Till I call you.
走之前去找洛姬 她有事情给你做
Before you leave, talk to Rocket. She’s got a job for you to do.
还有
And
那个帽子
the hat.
那个蠢帽子
That fucking hat.
那蠢帽子
That fucking hat.
我跟你说过多少次
How many times have I told you
不准你在这里戴那个蠢帽子
don’t wear that fucking hat here?
客人也有戴帽子呀
Well, customers wear hats.
我不是客人的老板
Well, I’m not the boss of the customers.
我是你的老板 所以我告诉你
I’m the boss of you.And I’m telling you
我要你把那顶 又蠢又驴的帽子留在家里
that I want you to keep that shit-kicker hat at home.
巴德 亲爱的 马桶又坏了
Yeah, Budd, honey, the toilet Is at it again.
粪水流满地
There’s shitty water all over the floor.
知道了 洛姬
Okay Rocket.
我会打扫干净的
I’ll clean it up.
你可冷静下来了吧?
Well that gentled you down some, didn’t it?
还没哪个坏蛋的奶♥子♥上
Ain’t nobody a badass with a double dose of
有双份的岩盐散弹
of rock salt dug deep in their tits.
哪个坏蛋也没 像你的奶♥子♥一样
Not having tits
漂亮
as fine
而且和你的一样大
or as big as yours
我难以想像那打在身上有多疼
I can’t even imagine how bad that shit must sting.
然而
Yet
我也不想知道
I don’t want to neither.
我赢了
I win..
比尔
Bill?
猜成我哥哥了 臭婊♥子♥
Wrong brother you hateful bitch.
-巴德? -答对啦
-Budd. -Bingo
是啥事让我有幸接到你的电♥话♥?
And to what do I owe this dubious pleasure?
我刚逮到了那个
I just caught me the cowgirl
从没被逮过的女牛仔
ain’t never been caught.
-你宰了她吗? -没 我还没
-Did you kill her? -Well, not yet I ain’t.
我着实给了她一枪岩盐弹
I shot her full of rock salt.
她现在乖的不得了
She’s so gentle right now
我随时可以拿个石头了结她
I could perform her coup de grace with a rock.
废话少说
Anywho
猜猜我现在手里拿什么?
Guess what I’m holding in my hand right now.
什么?
What?
一把全新的服部半藏刀
A brand spanking new Hattori Hanzo sword.
跟你说 艾儿
And I’m here to tell you, Elle
-这才叫”锋利”呢! -多少钱?
-that’s what I call sharp. -How much?
很难说这是个无价之宝
Oh, that’s hard to say, being that it’s priceless and all .
开价吧?
What’s the terms?
明天一早你这瘦皮猴
You get your bony ass down here first thing in the morning
送一百万捆好的现金过来
with a million dollars in folding cash
我就给你这把 人类所能造出的最好的刀
and I’ll give you the greatest sword ever made by a man.
你觉得如何呀?
How do you like the sound of that?
听起来咱们像是成交了
Sounds like we got a deal.
-一个条件 -什么?
– One condition. -What?
让她受尽苦头 直到咽下最后一口气
She must suffer to her last breath.
这么嘛
Well that,
亲爱的艾儿
Elle, darling
我几乎敢打包票
I can pretty much damn well guarantee.
那么明早见啦百万富翁
Then I’ll see you in the morning millionaire.
好的
All right.
醒醒咯 醒醒咯
Wakey, wakey.
早餐的蛋与腌肉
Eggs and bakey.
完工了!
I’m done!
拉我出坑!
Get me out of this hole!
好的很
Good.
看看那双眼
Who, look at those eyes.
这婊♥子♥一定气疯了
This bitch is furious.
我说的没错吧
What did I tell you?
她是不是你 见过最性感的金发尤物?
Is she the cutest little blond pussy you ever saw?
还是她就是你 见过最性感的金发尤物?
Or is she the cutest little blond pussy you ever saw?
我见过更棒的
I seen better.
你有遗言吗?
You got anything to say?
白人女子称之为”无言的抗♥议♥”
White women call this “the silent treatment.”
咱们得让她们相信 咱们可不喜欢这样
And we let them think we don’t like it.
你抬脚 我抬头
You grab the feet I’ll get the head.
小蠕虫 看到这个吗?
Wiggle worm. You see this?
看到了 对吧?
You see it, don’t you?
那是一罐催泪瓦斯
That’s a can of Mace.
今晚你马上就要入土了
You’re going underneath the ground tonight.
就这么简单
And that’s all there is to it.
我想把你埋了
I want to bury you.
我想把你
I was going to bury you
和这个一起埋了
with this.
但是如果你不安份点儿
But if you’re going to act like a horse’s ass
我就把他妈的一整罐
I’m going to spray this whole goddamn
直喷到你眼珠子上
can right in your eyeballs!
会把你眼珠子都给烧出来
I’ll burn them right out of your fucking head.
然后你就瞎了
Then you’re going to be blind
烧了你’
and burning
再活埋
and buried alive.
你自己选 妹子
Now, what’s it going to be, sister?
算你聪明
That’s a wise decision.
这一定会伤透了我老哥哥的心
This is for breaking my brother’s heart.
第八章
第八章 白眉严教
从前
Once upon a time
在中国
in China
据说大约在
some believe
公元1003年
around the year one double aught-three
白莲教掌门白眉道长走在街上
head priest of the White Lotus Clan, Pai Mei was walking down a road
思索着只有白眉这种绝世高手
contemplating whatever it is that a man of Pai Mei’s infinite powers
才会思索的问题
would contemplate
换句话说就是 天晓得他在想什么
which is another way of saying “who knows?”
有个少林和尚迎面走来
when a Shaolin monk appeared on the road
向他迎面走来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!