then how will she know what I look like?
我回答说”因为妈咪一直梦见你啊!”
To which I replied:Because Mommy’s been dreaming of you.
我就是这么说的
That’s what I said.
你有没有梦到我? 我有梦到你哦
Did you dream of me? I dreamed of you.
每天晚上 宝贝 每天晚上
Every single night, baby. Every single night.
我等你醒来等了好久 妈咪
I waited a long time for you to wake up, Mommy.
现在让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你真是个漂亮的小女生
My, what a pretty little girl you are.
你也很漂亮 妈咪
You’re pretty too, Mommy.
告诉妈咪 我给你看她照片的时候 你怎么说的?
Tell Mommy what you said when showed you her picture.
说啊 别害羞
Come on, shy girl.
你一定记得的 快说啊
Come on. You know what you said.
快呀 告诉妈咪 这会让她开心的
Come on. Tell Mommy. It’ll make her feel good.
对呀 快说
Yeah. Come on.
我说我说
I said:
“我说你是我见过这世界上 最美丽的女人”
You’re the most beautifulest woman I ever saw in the whole wide world.
没错 她是这么说的
That’s the truth. That’s what she said.
宝贝 你是不是认为 妈咪的头发是世界上最漂亮的?
B.B don’t you think Mommy has the prettiest hair in the whole wide world?
-对啊 -实际上 比漂亮更漂亮
-Yes, I do. -Matter of fact, it’s better than pretty.
-比漂亮更漂亮 该怎么说? -绝色
-What’s better than pretty? -Gorgeous.
好极了 绝色 妈咪是绝色美人
Very good. Gorgeous.Mommy is gorgeous.
你知道吗 甜心 妈咪有点生爹地的气
You know, sweetie, Mommy’s kind of mad at Daddy.
为什么? 你是个坏爹地吗?
Why, Daddy? Were you being a bad daddy?
恐怕是的 我以前是个很坏的爹地
I’m afraid I was. I was a real bad daddy.
我们的小女儿 某天学到了生死的涵义
Our little girl learned about life and death the other day.
告诉妈咪埃米利欧的事吧
Want to tell Mommy about what happened to Emilio?
我杀了它
I killed him.
-埃米利欧是她的金鱼 -埃米利欧是我的金鱼
-Emilio was her goldfish. -Emilio was my goldfish.
她跑到我的房♥间 手里拿着金鱼 哭着说
She came running into my room holding the fish in her hand and crying,
“爹地 爹地 埃米利欧死了”
“Daddy. Daddy. Emilio’s dead.”
我说”真的吗? 太令人伤心了
And I said, “Really? That’s so sad.
它是怎么死的?”
How did he die?”
-你说什么来着? -我踩到它了
-And what did you say? -I stepped on him.
实际上 小宝贝 当时你很技巧的说
Actually, young lady, the words you so strategically used were:
我”不小心”踩到它了
I accidentally stepped on him.
那我就问她
To which I queried: “And just how did your foot
“你的小脚怎么会 不小心踩到鱼缸里去了呢?”
accidentally find its way into Emilio’s fishbowl?”
她说”不是不是 我是在地毯上踩到它的”
And she said, “No. Emilio was on the carpet when I stepped on him.”
像是剧情的铺陈
The plot thickens.
埃米利欧到底是怎么 跑到地毯上的呢?
And just how did Emilio get on the carpet?
妈咪 你会为她感到非常骄傲
And, Mommy, you would have been so proud of her.
她没有说谎
She didn’t lie.
她说她把埃米利欧 从鱼缸拿出来
She said she took Emilio out of his bowl
放到地毯上的
and put him on the carpet.
埃米利欧在地毯上干嘛呢?
And what was Emilio doing on the carpet?
一直跳
Flapping.
然后你就踩到它了?
And then you stomped on him.
你把脚移开时
And when you lifted up your foot
-埃米利欧在做什么? -什么也没做
-what was Emilio doing then? -Nothing.
它不跳了 对吗?
He stopped flapping, didn’t he?
后来她告诉我
She told me later
当她移开脚时
that the second she lifted up her foot
看见埃米利欧不跳了的时候 她就明白自己做了什么
and saw Emilio not flapping she knew what she had done.
这不正是一幅生死交织 完美的画面吗?
Is that not the perfect visual image of life and death?
地毯上跳动的金鱼 和地毯上不动的金鱼
A fish flapping on the carpet and a fish not flapping on the carpet.
这么强烈 即使一个
So powerful even a 4-year-old with no concept
对生死完全没概念的4岁孩子都懂
of life or death knew what it meant.
-你爱埃米利欧 是吗? -嗯
-You loved Emilio, didn’t you? -Yeah.
那么我也爱妈咪
Well I love Mommy too
但我对妈咪做了一件 和你对埃米利欧做的同样的事情
But I did to Mommy what you did to Emilio.
-你踩了妈咪? -更糟糕
-You stomped on Mommy? -Worse.
我开枪打了妈咪
I shot Mommy.
不是像我们刚才那样玩的
Not pretend shooting like we were just doing.
我真的用枪打了她
I shot her for real.
为什么? 你是想知道会发生什么是吗?
Why? Did you want to see what would what would happen?
不是 我知道开枪打她 会有怎样的结果
No, I knew what would happen to Mommy If I shot her.
但我不知道我打了妈咪以后 自己会怎样?
What I didn’t know was, when I shot Mommy, what would happen to me.
-后来怎样? -我很伤心
-What happened? -I was very sad.
所以那时我学到了
And that’s when I learned:
有些事做了以后 就无法再改变了
Some things, once you do they can never be undone.
-妈咪后来怎么样了? -你怎么不问妈咪呢?
-What happened to Mommy? -Why don’t you ask Mommy?
妈咪 你没事吧? 疼不疼?
You okay, Mommy? Did it hurt?
不疼 甜心
No, sweetie.
不再疼了
Doesn’t hurt anymore.
会使你生病吗?
Did it make you sick?
不会 我只是让我睡着了
It made me sleep.
所有没能陪你 我在睡觉
That’s why I haven’t been with you, B.B. I’ve been asleep.
但你现在醒了 对吧 妈咪?
But you’re awake now, Mommy, right?
是啊 我全醒了 小美人
I’m wide awake, pretty girl.
宝贝 你要妈咪睡前 陪你看录相片吗?
B.B., would you like Mommy to watch a video with you before sleepy time?
妈咪 你愿意陪我 在睡前看录相片吗?
Mommy, do you want to watch a video with me before sleepy time?
当然 我愿意
Oh, yeah! I would love to.
-你要看哪一片呢? -幕府杀手
-Which one do you want to watch? -Shogun Assassin.
不好 宝贝 那片子太长了
No, B.B. Shogun Assassin is too long.
不长
No, it’s not.
那好吧 小姐们 我失陪了
Well, then, I’ll leave you ladies to it.
我小时候 我爸爸很有名
When I was little my father was famous.
他是全帝国家最好的武士
He was the greatest samurai in the empire.
他是幕府将军的刽子手
And he was the shogun’s decapitator.
曾经砍掉131个诸侯的脑袋
He cut off the heads of 131 lords.
当我爸爸回到家看见妈妈时
My father would come home to Mother
他就会忘记那些杀戮
And when he would see her he would forget about the killings.
他不怕将军 将军却怕他
He wasn’t scared of the shogun but the shogun was scared of him.
也许那就是问题所在
Maybe that was the problem.
一天晚上 将军派出了鹰爪
One night The shogun sent his ninja spies
我正在欣赏你的刀
I was just admiring your sword.
真是把好刀
Quite a piece of work.
说到这儿半藏最近如何?
Speaking of which, how is Hanzo-san?
他很好
He’s good.
他的寿司愈做愈好了吗?
Has his sushi gotten any better?
我简直难以相信 他居然替你铸刀
You know, I couldn’t believe it.You got him to make you a sword.
其实很简单 我只是提到了你的名字 比尔
It was easy.I just dropped your name, Bill.
哈那就够了
That’d do it.
那么我们该用 半藏的刀来交手 对吧?
I suppose the idea is we cross Hanzo swords.Am I right?

Well
正巧这个庄园有片私人海滩
it just so happens this hacienda has its own private beach.
海滩沐浴在月光下
And that private beach just so happens
显得特别的非常美丽
to look particularly beautiful bathed in moonlight.
今天碰巧又是满月
And there just so happens to be a full moon out tonight.
如果你愿意咱们就 去海滩用刀决斗
So, swordfighter if you want a swordfight, that’s where I suggest.
但是如果你想用传统的方式
But if you want to be old school about it
你知道我是最传统的
and you know I’m all about old school then we could wait
那就等到天亮后
until dawn
再像正统武士道一般对决
and slice each other up at sunrise
就像一对真的夫妻似的
like a couple of real-life, honest..
现在如果你不冷静一下 我就在你膝盖上来一枪
Now, if you don’t settle down, I’ll have to put one in your kneecap
听说那个位置非常的痛
And I hear tell that’s a very painful place to get shot in.
我只是跟你闹着玩的
I’m just fucking with you.
现在
Now
至于你
when it comes to you
至于我们
and us
我有些不明白的地方
I have a few unanswered questions.
在这个血腥的复仇故事 达到最高♥潮♥之前
So before this tale of bloody revenge reaches its climax
我要问你几个问题 你得照实回答我
I’m going to ask you some questions and I want you to tell me the truth.
然而这也有矛盾
However, therein lies a dilemma.
因为一谈到到我
Because, when it comes to the subject of me
我相信你不能也不会对我说实话
I believe you are trulyand utterly incapable of telling the truth.
特别是对我 甚至你不愿意对自己说实话
Especially to me. And least of all to yourself.
同时只要一谈到我
And when it comes to the subject of me
我不能也不会相信你所说的
I am truly and utterly incapable of believing anything you say.
你认为该怎么解决这个矛盾?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!