I hate it, too.

Uh-oh.
什么
Uh-oh what? Uh-oh…
停车
pull over.
马上停 是呀 快点
Now? Yeah. Please hurry.
厕所钥匙
The key! Give me the key!
要不要帮忙
Do you need a hand?
你好吗 很好
You okay? I’m fine.
不要紧
I’ll be fine.
明天九点才上课
Class starts at 9:00 in the morning.
到时就好了
I’ll be fine.
你的气色好多了
You look much better already.
幼稚园 六岁儿童
Oh. Kindergarten, 6-year-olds.
所以我辞掉教职
That’s why I quit teaching, you know.
别人的小孩烦死我了
I got so sick of other people’s kids.
教下去 只有自己都不想生孩子
I was afraid that I’d never want to have any of my own.
我有个儿子
I have a son.
十三岁了
He’s 13.
我记得他五岁的样子
I remember when he was 5.
他跟着母亲和继父
He lives with his mother and stepfather. Aah!
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
那是什么东西
What… is… that?
忘了跟你讲
Oh, excuse me. I forgot to tell you.
我养的雪貂
This is my ferret.
不会咬人 放心
He doesn’t bite. Don’t worry.
来吧 出来
Come on. Come on out.
弄个累赘 真是愈帮愈忙
This is all I need… an obstacle.
弄个累赘给我
A goddamn obstacle. He sends me an obstacle. Here.
我的天
Oh, God.
放心
Don’t worry.
我一定能代课
I’m going to make it.
只要ue4d1歇一会儿
I just need a minute.
一分钟可以准备好 只要ue4d1
I’ll be ready in just a minute. I just got…
我的天
Oh, God.
这样打扮如何
How do I look?
取下手♥枪♥
Take off the gun.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
那些小杂种会把你生吞活剥
The little bastards are going to eat you alive.
你安心养病吧
Get some rest, and don’t worry.
卧底密探我♥干♥很久了
I’ve been working undercover for a long time.
六岁孩童能有多大能耐
They’re 6-year-olds. How much trouble can they be?
再想想ue4d1
On second thought…
还是带枪的好
take the gun.
马修
Matthew…
你打珍妮所以我要你见校长
I sent you to the principal’s office because you punched Jenny.
我知道 她毒死你的大颠鼠
I know. She poisoned your hamsters.
她跟我说了 还道歉
She told me all about it… and she’s very sorry.
我不相信你 我道歉
And I’m sorry that I didn’t believe you.
但不能打人 可是她ue4d1
-But you shouldn’t punch people. -But she…
我知道
I know!
金宝先生 史校长有请
Mr. Kimble, Miss Schlowski will see you now.
我们回课堂
Let’s go back to class.
有何指教
Can I help you?
我是约翰金霸 新来的老师
I’m John Kimble, your new kindergarten teacher.
我们等的是奥哈拉小姐
We were expecting a Miss O’Hara.
安排有所变更
There’s been a change of plan.
这学期剩四周
Four weeks into the new semester…
督学要我更换赫老师
my superintendent told me I had to replace Mrs. Hagley…
她有廿五年幼教经验
a kindergarten teacher of 25 years’ experience…
却要由密探顶替也不说原委
with an undercover police officer… and he wouldn’t even tell me why.
我想你也不愿说内情吧
I don’t suppose you would do me the courtesy of filling me in.
我不能说
I can’t do that.
你不能说
Oh. You can’t do that.
我会监视你
I’m watching you.
我只消对家长说 你是警方的人
All I have to do is tell my parents that you’re with the police…
他们会急忙接孩子走 要学校关门
and they’ll yank their kids out of this school so fast… we’d have to close.
为了学童的安全 我不惜关门
And don’t you think I won’t if I feel my children are in any danger.
学童没有危险
They’re not in danger.
我猜想你有教学经验吧
I assume you have some teaching experience.
没有怎么会派我来
They wouldn’t have sent me otherwise.
在门口等一下
Just wait here a minute.
大家坐在地毯上
Everybody sit down on the carpet!
小朋友早安 早安 史校长
Good morning, everyone. Good morning, Miss Schlowski.
你们的老师赫小姐 有要事出远门
Your teacher, Mrs. Hagley had to go on an important trip.
上那去
Where’d she go?
那不重要
That doesn’t matter.
她死了
Did she die?
没死 罗威 她去看别人
No, Lowell. She went to see someone.
别人死了
Did they die?
没死 罗威
No, Lowell.
人都要死
Everyone dies, you know.
我知道 但是要活很久才死
I know, but not for a long, long time.
赫老师回来之前
Now, until Mrs. Hagley comes back…
我们特别请了人帮忙代课
we have someone special to help.
这位是金霸老师 你们的新老师
This is Mr. Kimble… your new kindergarten teacher.
大家一起说
Now, let’s everybody say,
金霸老师 早安
“Good morning, Mr. Kimble.”
早安 金霸老师
Good morning, Mr. Kimble.
早安
Good morning.
都交给你了
They’re all yours.
我会监视你
I’ll be watching you.

Hi.
大家好
How are you?
来到这里很高兴
I’m very happy to be here.
首先我要认识大家
First I would like to just get to know you.
肃静
Quiet.
我要问你们一些问题
I’m going to ask you a bunch of questions.
你们要立刻回答
I want to have them answered immediately.
有多少人在爱沙利亚出生
How many of you were born in Astoria?
举手
Raise your hands. Let’s see them.
好吧 嗯
Okay, hmm.
谁在爱镇以外出生
Now, anyone that was not born in Astoria…
譬如加州 举手
somewhere outside like California… raise your hands.
是的
Yes.
我要上洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
好 你去
Okay. You can go.
男生有小鸡鸡 女生有小屁屁
Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.
谢谢你的情报
Thanks for the tip.

Yes?
我要上厕所解不开吊带扣
I need to go to the bathroom… and I can’t get these things off.
我找人帮你解 马上来
I’ll get someone to help you. I’ll be right back, okay?
你们知道”e”字母
You’ve learned that the ” e” is often silent
接另一母音则常常不发音
when it immediately follows another vowel.
抄这些字然后读ue4d1
Now write and say these words…
哦 嗯
Oh, um…
下课 嗯 凯瑟琳
class, uh, Catherine…
凯瑟琳 请你代一下
can you take over for me, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
“E”是字母表中第五个字母
“E” is the fifth letter of the alphabet.
有何指教
Yes, can I help you?
我有点困难
I have a problem.
报告老师 我的尿好急
Mr. Kimble… I need to go real bad.
第一天 是的
First day? Yes.
我来照应她 谢谢
I’ll take care of her. Thank you.
幼稚园像海洋变化莫测
You know, kindergarten is like the ocean.
一转身学童就造♥反♥
Don’t turn your back on it.
我的学生还好 别耽心
They’re okay. Don’t worry.
都在我掌握中
Everything is under control.
不好
No.
小妖怪
Monsters.
你拿这个干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!