What are you doing with this?
你不出面制止
Aren’t you going to break it up?
不要 这样再闹两天包他请辞
No. Two more days of this… and he’ll quit.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
不行 不要哭
No. Don’t start this.
糟了
Oh, no…
啊哈
Aah!
注意
Attention!
这是班上新的吉祥兽
This is your new class mascot.
你的狗怎么了
What happened to your dog?
不是狗
This is not a dog.
是雪貂
This is a ferret.
雪貂是什么
What’s a ferret?
这就是雪貂
That’s a ferret. Oh!
被它咬伤会得狂犬病死跷跷
If he bites you, you get rabies and die.
没这回事 它不咬人
No. That’s not true. He never bites.
可以摸它
Can I pet him?
可以 一个一个来摸
Sure, but one at a time, okay?
好 下一个 过来
Good. Okay, next one. Come on.
很好
Yes. Good.
很好
Yeah.
很好 我们开心的玩
Good. Now we’re having fun.
什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
赫老师比你好多了
Mrs. Hagley is a lot better than you.
是吗
Is she?
真的比我好
Is she really?
我妈也在学校教书
My mom’s a teacher in this school…
她也比你好多了
and she’s a lot better than you, too.
很好
Great.
星期一晚上我妈当家教ue4d1
On Monday nights, my mom tutors
昆恩太太看顾我也比你强
and Mrs. Quinn takes care of me. She’s better than you, too.
很好
Great.
我的游泳老师 棒球教练
And Frankie, my swimming teacher… and Gus, my T-ball coach,
也都比你强
are better than you, too.
谢谢你说老实话
I really appreciate your honesty.
可认识不比我强的人
You happen to know someone that’s not better than me?
不认识比你差的人
I don’t know that many people.
约翰
John?
你回来了
Are you there?
情形如何
How did it go?
走开
Go away.
上课有这么顺利
It went that well, huh?
明天你接手
You take over tomorrow.
暴露身份
And blow our cover?
我不能接
Can’t do it.
他们好可怕
They’re horrible.
那还用说
Tell me about it.
他患同性恋
He’s gay.
正常男人那会教幼稚园
What kind of a man teaches kindergarten? He’s obviously gay.
男老师令我不能适应
A male kindergarten teacher isn’t what I’m used to.
莎曼珊叫他”巨人”
Samantha calls him “The giant.”
他来了 在那儿
There he is. Where, honey?
天啊 你的新老师
Holy cow, is that your new teacher? Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-你干什么 -我没有化妆
-What are you doing? -I’m not wearing makeup.
我们都没化妆ue2cc
None of us are.
你有老公 邋遢没关系
You’re married. You’re allowed to look like slobs.
要听话 我会接你放学
Be good. I’ll be back to pick you up.
金霸老师 早安
Good morning, Mr. Kimble.
早安
Good morning.
我说过他高大
I told you he was big.
去同小朋友玩
Play with the kids, honey.
我叫姬莲 席维斯的母亲
Hi. I’m Jillian, Sylvester’s mom. Do you have a minute?
耽误一分钟同你谈谈
I’d like to speak with you.
好呀
Sure.
请坐 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
男人教幼稚园 少见
A male kindergarten teacher. That’s unusual.
你不是本地人
You’re not from around here, are you?
不是
No. I’m not.
我也不是
Neither am I. Huh.
总之ue4d1
Anyway…

um…
小有问题
I have a small problem.

Yes?
席维斯的父亲不跟我们住
You see, Sylvester’s father doesn’t live with us anymore…
我一直为席维斯耽心
and I’ve just been worried about Sylvester.
最近他举止乖张
He’s been acting a little strange lately…
行为有异
You know, doing odd things.
什么异状
Like what?
玩洋娃娃着了迷
Well, it seems that’s he’s becoming a little obsessed with playing with dolls.
行为怪异
You know, it’s weird.
我能帮忙 真的
I think I can help you with that.
他利用玩洋娃娃 窥看女生裙底
Really? He uses the dolls to look up girls’ skirts.
昨天我见他窥看
I caught him doing it yesterday.
那我就放心了
Oh. Oh, well, that’s a relief.
不过我会留意他 谢谢
But I’ll keep an eye on him, okay? Thank you.
席维斯有没有见父亲
Does Sylvester ever see his father?
没有 打两岁起就没有
No. No, not since he was 2.
他父亲住在加州
His father lives in California.
相隔遥远
That is far away. Mm-hmm.
把他的姓名电♥话♥告诉我ue4d1
Well, if you give me his name and number… I could talk to him
我来请他多关注儿子
about taking more interest in his son.
谢谢你的好意但不用了
That’s very kind, but I don’t think so.
席维斯是否难适应
But it’s tough on Sylvester, don’t you think?
不会
No. No, what’s tough on Sylvester
他父亲另有男人才令他难受
is his father left us for another man.
金霸先生 你结婚没有
Are you married, Mr. Kimble?
没有
No, I’m not.
妈 他没有结婚
He’s not married, Mom!
欢迎 爱镇是单亲家庭之都
Welcome to Astoria… the single-parent capital of America.
谢谢你抽空
Thank you for your time.
本人谨宣誓ue4d1
I pledge allegiance
忠于ue4d1
to the flag
美♥利♥坚♥合众团国旗ue4d1
of the United States of America…
暨国旗代表之共合ue4d1
and to the republic for which it stands…
一统之国家得天庇佑ue4d1
one nation, under God…
不可分♥裂♥ue4d1
indivisible…
人人自♥由♥平等
with liberty and justice for all.
餐盒都是你的
Are these all your lunches?
你偷吃别人的午餐
You mean you eat other people’s lunches?
嘴巴停
Stop it!
现在要做有趣的事
Now we’re going to do something extremely fun.
来玩游戏 名称是”我爸爸是谁 做什么事”
We’re going to play a game called… “Who is my daddy and what does he do?”

Yes?
你♥爸♥爸是消防员
Is your daddy a fireman?
可能好壮 是不是摔角手
He’s probably big. Is he a wrestler?
是不是棒球教练
A basketball coach? No, no.
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
头疼
I have a headache.
可能是长脑瘤
It might be a tumor.
不是长脑瘤
It’s not a tumor!
根本不是长瘤
It’s not a tumor at all.
我是要你们告诉我
What I meant was…
你们的爸爸是谁 做什么事
you tell me who is your daddy and what does he do?

Oh.
懂不懂 从你开始
Get it? We start right here. You.
我爸爸修理汽车 笨女人撞坏的车
My dad repairs cars driven by women who are pinheads.
车祸以后我爸爸什么都不做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!