你是说你赴女人的约会 一向不带美酒相赠
You mean you wouldn’t take wine to a woman who’s invited you for dinner?
当然要带
Of course you would.
还要赠鲜花 拿去
And flowers as well. Here you go.
包她欢喜
She’ll love them.
就是这里
Well, here we are.
哇塞 好漂亮
Wow. This is quite a place. They must be paying you
你的薪水比我多
a lot more than they’re paying me.
但愿房♥子是我的
I wish it was my house.
朋友的房♥子
It belongs to a friend of mine.
他让我们住 我们负责维护
After the divorce, he said we could stay here
你的朋友真好
in exchange for keeping the place up.
是的
You must have nice friends.
菜马上就好
Yes, I do. Dinner won’t be ready for a few minutes.
能否生个火
Can you start a fire?
这个好办
It shouldn’t be a problem.
我带你去拿柴
I’ll show you where the wood is.

All right!
跟我来
Come on. Come on!
在这儿
Right here.
钻进去
In here.
这是我躲藏的密窟
This is my secret hiding spot.
哇塞 了不起
Wow. This is amazing.
我亲手盖的
I made it myself. What’s this?
这是什么 当心 强力死光炮
Don’t touch that! It’s a laser
好 我当心
and it’ll burn a hole right through you.
不要开枪
Okay. I’ll be careful. Oh, don’t shoot.
-嘣 嘣 -不要开枪
-Boom! Boom! -Don’t shoot.
架死光枪保卫我们
I put up these lasers to protect us.
防什么
To protect you from what?
防坏人
The bad people.
要不要看别的
Do you want to see something else?

Come on.
看什么
What?
看到了吗
See that?
你是说发波台
You mean the tower?
我要在天线上架一座死光炮
I’m going to plant one of my lasers on that antenna.
不过要在夜里进行
But I’ll have to do it at night.
要不然坏人会知道位置
Otherwise the bad people will know where it is.
最后上桌的是烂香蕉
Last one to the table is a rotten banana!
你们男生开心吧
Have you guys had fun?
我马上出来
Yeah. Be right out!
你进来干什么
What you doing in there?
我很失落
I’m lost.
迷路了 餐室在那儿 房♥子太大
Where is the dining room? This house is huge.
-傻子 跟我来 -呼
-Follow me, silly. -Whew.
你们的照片很漂亮
These are beautiful pictures of you and Dominic.
谢谢你
Thank you.
多明尼说你有个儿子
When I was putting Dominic to bed… he mentioned you had a son, too.
是的 不过我离婚了
That’s right. But I’m divorced.
幸运的是前妻再嫁了好老公
I’m lucky. My ex got remarried to a very nice man.
他对我儿很好
He’s really good to my son.
我可以常看他
I see him a lot.
你的前夫
What about your ex-husband?
有没有常来看多明尼
Does he see Dominic a lot?
没有
Uh, no.
离婚之后他回法国了
After the divorce, he moved back to France.
教育孩子和赡养费呢
What about child support and alimony?
他是否供给
Does he take care of you?
对不起 我问到隐私
I’m sorry about being so personal.
他走我就高兴了不求他供养
I was so glad to see him go I didn’t worry about that part.
多明尼记不得他 这样最好
Dominic doesn’t even remember him. I prefer it that way.
真是这样
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
为何问起
Why?
多明尼跟我谈到ue4d1
Well, Dominic was talking to me about having to move around a lot
常常迁移躲避坏人
to keep the bad people away.
坏人
Bad people? Something about having to leave
他谈到半夜离家
in the middle of the night
丢下玩具
and leave his toys behind.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
我以为他忘了
I thought he’d forgotten about that.
对不起 我无意提伤心事
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you.
不能怪你
It’s not your fault.
我的前夫是活生生的梦魇
The truth is, my ex-husband is a walking nightmare.
他没弃我们 是我们弃他
He didn’t leave us, we left him.
他曾找到我们要带多明尼走
He found out where we were and tried to kidnap Dominic.
现在他不知我们下落
He doesn’t know where we are now…
我要保持这样
and I’d like to keep it that way.
当然
Of course.
幸亏他在法国
I’m glad he’s in France
不是在附近
and doesn’t live nearby.
他不是在法国
He doesn’t live in France.
在法国是对多明尼说的
I told Dominic that he lived in France.
结婚之初我不了解他的为人
I didn’t know who my ex-husband was when I married him.
当时年轻愚昧走错了
I was young and stupid, and I made a mistake.
我不要连累多明尼
I don’t want Dominic to pay for it.
这段往事这儿的人都不知道
Look, nobody around here knows anything about this.
我居然对你说出来
I can’t even believe I told you.
答应我不告诉别人
You have to promise me you won’t tell anyone.
你可以信赖我
You can trust me.
这是非常好的 完美的
That’s very good. Perfect.
玛莉 我们再试 你先
Okay. Let’s try it again. Mary, you first.
八十七年以前ue4d1
Fourscores and seven years ago.
八十七年以前ue4d1
Fourscores and seven years ago.
我们的祖先
Our forefathers brought…
四个祖宗
Four fathers?
老师 林肯有四个爸爸
Mr. Kimble, did Lincoln have four fathers?
我有三个爸
Uh… I had three fathers…
一个叫华德 二个叫雷夫
One named Walt, two named Ralph.
林肯可有四个母亲
Did Lincoln have four mothers?
他有二个母亲 第一个先死
As a matter of fact, he had two mothers. Unfortunately, the first one died.
我就知道
I knew it.
好 休息一下 听话
Um… Okay. Let’s take a break. Come on.
你们给我绕圈走
I want you to walk around in a circle. Go.
绕 快点
Start. Come on.
乔伊丝的”房♥事”无误
Well, Joyce’s story about the house checked out.
滑雪季节屋主才来住两周
It belongs to a guy who only uses it during the ski season.
她有一千元存款
She’s got under $1,000 in the bank…
没租保管箱
no stocks, no bonds,
她的本名之下别无恒产
no other assets under the name Joyce Paulmarie.
薪水比我少 真可怜
Her teacher’s salary is less than mine, which is pathetic.
再查 调查可有国外户头ue4d1
Keep looking. Check for offshore accounts under Dominic’s name…
她的生活不像是有几百万元的人
She doesn’t live like someone with millions of dollars.
她不像这类人
She doesn’t even seem the type.
金霸 可能不是她
Kimble, this might not be her.
一定是她
It’s got to be her.
为什么
Why? Because she doesn’t want to have
因为她同前夫恩断义绝
anything to do with her ex-husband?
我知道是她
I know it’s her.
可知我的看法
Know what I think?
你指望就是她
You want it to be her.
你真心喜欢她 所以吓得要死
You really like her, and it’s scaring you.
对不起 意外吧
Excuse me! Surprise!
各位女士 出乎意表
Ladies! Ladies, surprise.
显然我不擅长烘制蛋糕
Obviously, I’m not into baking cakes…
所以我捐这个作摸彩奖品
so I brought these little things to donate for the raffle prizes.
那女人是谁
Who the hell is that?
我跟你提的女人
She’s the one I was telling you about.
她老公跟男人私奔
Her husband ran away with another guy.
令她很难受
It’s been terrible for her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!