# I’n sittir on top of the world #
我正坐在世界的顶端
# I’n rollir along #
我在摇摆
# Yes rollir along #
是的 在摇摆
# And I’n quittir the blues of the world #
我正退离尘世的阴霾
# I’n singir a song #
我唱着一首歌♥
# Yes singir a song #
是的 唱一首歌♥
# Glory hallelujah! I just told the parson #
多美妙 哈里路亚! 我曾跟牧师说
# “Hey Par get ready to call” #
“嘿 牧师 是时候召唤了”
# Just like Hunpty Dunpty #
就像蛋人那样
# I’n gonna fall #
我要摔跟头了
# And I’n sittir on top of the world #
我坐在世界的顶端
# I’n rollir along #
我在摇摆
# Rollir along #
在摇摆
# Don’t want any nillions #
不想要个几百万
# I’n gettir ny share #
我有自己的财产
# I’ve only got one suit just one #
我只有一套西装 就一套
Move along.
走啊
# That’s all I can wear #
这是我所有能穿的
# A bundle of noney #
一捆钞票
# Don’t nake ne feel gay #
不会让我感到快乐
# A sweet little honey #
一点甜甜的蜂蜜
# Is naking ne say #
就可以让我说
# And I’n sittir sittir on top top of the world #
我正坐在 坐在世界的顶端
# I’n rollir along #
我在摇摆
# Rollir along #
在摇摆
# And I’n quittir quittir the blues blues of the world #
我正退离 退离尘世的阴霾
# I’n singir a song #
我唱着一首歌♥
# Yes singir a song #
是的 唱一首歌♥
# Glory hallelujah! I just told the parson #
多美妙 哈里路亚! 我曾跟牧师说
# “Hey Par get ready to call” #
“嘿 牧师 是时候召唤了”
# Just like Hunpty Dunpty #
就像蛋人那样
# Rollir along ##
在摇摆
That’s a funny one. Isn’t that funnier?
这个喷嚏挺滑稽 是不是比以前的滑稽一些?
It’s hysterical Manny.
令人捧腹 曼尼
(harry) As long as we’re laughing…
只要我们还在笑…
we won’t cry over the box office.
…就不会为了票房♥而哭
Talk about depressing.
说到沮丧
Twenty girls in feather boas prancing around like circus ponies.
20个姑娘头顶羽毛冠 象马戏团的小马一样昂首阔步
That’s depressing.
那才真叫令人沮丧呢
I love a good chorus line.
我喜欢好的合唱团
What’s this? It’s a play.
这是什么? 是出话剧
Who wrote it Annie?
谁写的 安妮?
Some guy. Driscoll.
一个叫德莱斯库的
Driscoll.
德莱斯库
From the Federal Theatre.
联邦剧院的
Don’t knock it honey. At least they got an audience.
别太挑剔了 亲爱的 至少还有观众看他们的戏
It’ll pick up. Isn’t that right Manny?
会好起来的 不是吗 曼尼?
It always does.
总是会好起来的
(Maude) See you tomorrow.
明天见
The trick is to start to build right from the back of your throat.
窍门是从喉咙后部开始酝酿
Works well out through the nose too.
从鼻子打出来也挺不错
Have you eaten today?
你今天吃东西了吗?
Oh…
哦…
I’m not hungry. Don’t worry about me.
我不是很饿 不用担心我
Hey.

You’re all I’ve got.
我现在只有你了
Come on take me to dinner.
来吧 带我去吃晚饭
Okay.
好吧
You think the kitchen will still be open on Third?
第三街上的餐厅现在还没关门吧?
Soup and biscuits. Perfect.
汤和饼干 太好了
Harry what’s going on?
哈里 这是怎么回事?
Hey open up! We work here. Not anymore lady.
嘿 开门 我们在这里上班 不用再来了 女士
It’s all right for you. We haven’t had a paycheck in two weeks.
对你来说是没什么 可是我们两个星期没发工资了
How we gonna eat?
我们拿什么去吃饭?
They’re not getting away with this! They just did.
他们不能就这么跑了! 他们已经跑了
Ann it’s no use.
安 没用的
The show it’s over. It’s done.
演出完了 结束了 完结了
I’m done.
我也完结了
I’m leaving Annie.
我要走了 安妮
I’m going back to Chicago.
我要回芝加哥去了
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry Annie.
对不起 安妮
Ever since you were small people been letting you down.
从你小时候开始 人们就不断让你失望
You gotta think of yourself now.
你现在得为自己想想
You should try out for that part.
你应该去试试那个角色
Oh I know what you’re thinking.
噢 我知道你在想什么
Every time you reach out for something you care about…
每当你去争取一样心爱的东西…
fate comes along and snatches it away.
…命运之手就将它从你面前夺走
But not this time Annie.
不过这一次不会的 安妮
Not this time.
这一次不会的
Oh hello Mr. Weston. Oh jeez.
哦 你好 威斯顿先生 噢 上帝!
Look miss I told you already call my office.
听着 小姐 我已经跟你说过了 给我办公室打电♥话♥
Leave your resume with my secretary.
把你的简历给我的秘书
Now why would I want to do that when we can talk about it in person?
我们可以面谈的情况下 我还有必要那么做吗?
Because that’s what a smart girl would do.
因为一个聪明的女孩子会那么做的
But I already sent you my resume. You returned it unopened.
可我已经把简历给你了 你没有打开就退回来了
What can I say? Jack Driscoll’s very particular about who he works with.
我能怎么办?杰克·德里斯库 对跟他合作的演员是非常挑剔的
Please just an audition. That’s all I’m asking.
求你 就一次试镜而已 这是我所有的请求
Jesus you don’t give up do you?
上帝啊 你不会放弃的 是吧?
Mr. Weston I know this role backwards.
威斯顿先生 我对那个角色烂熟于胸
Well that’s too bad ’cause we just gave the part to someone else.
呃 太糟了 我们刚把那个角色给了别人
I’m sorry kid. The play is cast.
抱歉 孩子 这出戏已经满员了
I know times are tough.
我知道现在生计艰难
You want my advice?
想听我的建议吗?
Use what you got. You’re not bad-looking.
用用你的本钱 你长得不难看
A girl like you doesn’t have to starve.
你这样的女孩子不至于挨饿
There’s a new place. It just opened.
有个新地方 刚刚开业
Now listen princess this gig ain’t the Palace you understand?
现在听着 公主殿下 这地方可不是什么宫殿 明白吗?
Ask for Kenny K. Tell him I sent you.
找肯尼·凯 就说是我叫你去的
Just play the date take the money…
把戏做好 把钱拿到手…
forget you was ever there.
然后忘记你曾经去过那里
How much more is there?
还有多长?
Another five reels.
还有五盘胶片
Lights up.
开灯!
(investor) This is it?
就是这个?
This is what we get for our $40 000 Denam?
丹汉姆 就是这花了我们四万美元?
Another one of your safari pictures?
你的另一部冒险电影?
You promised us romantic scenes with Bruce Baxter and Maureen McKenzie!
你向我们许诺说会有布鲁斯·巴克斯特 和玛琳·麦肯济的浪漫场面
Come on fellows you know the deal.
少来了 伙计们 你们清楚我们的协议
We agreed to push Maureers start date…
我们都同意用玛琳的第一次约会 做卖♥♥点…
so she could get her teeth fixed.
那样她就可以给她的牙整形了
It’s not the principle of the thing it’s the money.
这不是原则的问题 是钱的问题
Carl you’ve been in production for over two months.
卡尔 你已经开拍两个月了
Trust me Bruce and Maureen are gonna steam up the screen…
相信我 只要一上船…
once we get them on the ship.
…布鲁斯和玛琳 就会开始在银幕上大放光彩了
What ship?
什么船?
The one that we hired to get to the location.
就是我们租的 要载我们去目的地的那条船
What location? Carl! You’re supposed to be shooting on the back lot.
什么目的地 卡尔! 你本应该在布景上拍的
Yes I understand that.
是的 我明白
But fellows we’re not making that film anymore…
伙计们 不过我们现在不拍那部电影了…
and I’ll tell you why.
…我来告诉你们为什么
The story has changed. The script has been rewritten.
故事改变了 剧本改写了
Life intervened.
真实的生活介入了
I’ve come into possession of a map.
我得到了一份地图
The sole surviving record of an uncharted island.
一座连海图上都没有的小岛 唯一一份现存的证据
A place that was thought to exist only in myth.
一个被认为只在神话里存在的地方
Until now.
直到今天
Whoa Carl slow down.
喂 卡尔 慢点
Is he asking for more money?
他是要更多的钱吗?
He’s asking us to fund a wild-goose chase.
他是让我们掏钱赞助竹篮打水

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!