Home 冒险电影 金刚(2005)

金刚(2005)

0
金刚(2005)

I’m talking about a primitive world never before seen by man.
我所说的是一个原始世界 从没有人见过
The ruins of an entire civilization.
一个完整文明的遗迹
The most spectacular thing you’ve ever seen.
你们所见过的最壮观的景象
That’s where I’ll shoot my picture.
那里才是我的片场
Will there be boobies?
那会有奶♥子♥吗?
Boobies?
奶♥子♥?
Jigglies. Jiblonkas. Bazooms.
颤动的乳♥房♥♥ 煽情的镜头
In my experience people only go to these films…
根据我的经验 大家都是奔着…
to observe the undraped form of the native girls.
…土著姑娘的裸体去看这种电影的
What are you an idiot?
你是白♥痴♥吗?
You think they asked De Mille if he would waste his time on nudie shots?
你觉得他们会问德米尔 他会不会浪费时间在裸体镜头上?
No! They respected the filmmaker. They showed some class.
不会的 他们尊重电影工作者! 他们是有品味的
Not that you’d know what that means you cheap lowlife!
你当然不会明白 贱种!
Would you step out for a moment Carl?
你能不能出去一会儿 卡尔?
(receptionist) Zelman and Associates.
索尔曼联合公♥司♥
Give me that quick.
把那个给我 快点
You won’t like it. It’s non-alcoholic.
你不会喜欢的 这里面没有酒精
Preston you have a lot to learn about the motion picture business.
普雷斯顿 关于电影工业你还有很多东西要学!
(Zelman) Don’t write him off fellows. He’s hotheaded sure…
不要把他打入冷宫 伙计们 毫无疑问他是头脑发热…
but Carl Denam’s made some interesting pictures.
…不过卡尔·丹汉姆 还是拍过一些很有趣的作品
He’s had a lot of near-success.
他有很多作品都…接近成功
He’s a preening self-promoter.
他是个自我标榜的自大狂
An ambitious no-talent. The guy’s got “loser” written all over him.
他有野心 但是没有才华 全身都透着失败
(Zelman) I understand your disappointment…
我可以理解你的失望…
(investor #1) He can’t direct. He doesn’t have the smarts.
他根本不会导演 他根本没那个脑子
(investor #2) He’s washed up. It’s all over town.
他算是完蛋了 地球人都知道
This jumped-up little turd’s gonna bankrupt us.
这个跳梁小丑会让我们破产的
The animal footage has value.
这些关于动物的样片能卖♥♥出价钱吗?
Sure. Universal are desperate for stock footage.
当然 环球公♥司♥非常想要资料片镜头
Then sell it! Scrap the picture.
那就卖♥♥了它 取消拍摄
We got to retrieve something from this debacle.
我们得从这次惨败中收回点什么
Get him back in.
让他进来
Mr. Denam.
丹汉姆先生
I want the cast and crew on the ship within the hour.
我需要剧组人员和船员一小时内上船
No Carl you can’t do this.
不 卡尔 你不能这么干
Tell them the studio pressured us into an early departure.
告诉他们制片方催我们提早出发
It’s not ethical! What are they gonna do sue me?
这是不合法的 你想怎么着?告我 嗯?
They can get in line.
让他们排队去吧
I’m not gonna let them kill my film.
我不会让他们就这样砍掉我的电影
You realize that none of the camera equipment is on board?
你知不知道船上现在一件摄像设备都没有?
We have no permits no visas.
我们没有许可 没有签证
That’s why I have you Preston.
这就是我雇你的理由 普雷斯顿
We have no insurance we have no foreign currency.
我们没有保险 没有外国货币
In fact we have no currency of any kind.
实际上我们什么货币也没有
He’s there.
他在那儿
Get in there. Who’s gonna pay for the ship?
进去! 谁来付船的费用?
Get in.
进去!
You get out of there! Come here! Step on it! Step on it!
你给我出来!出来! 踩油门!踩油门!
Get out! You’re finished Denam!
滚出来! 你完了 丹汉姆!
Don’t worry Preston. I’ve had a lot of practice at this.
别担心 这样的场面我见的多了
I’m real good at crapping the crappers.
以恶制恶 这个我最拿手
(Preston) Red Label 80% proof…
80度的红牌威士忌…
to be packed in a crate marked “lemonade.”
装在标记”柠檬水”的箱子里
(Carl) You got it.
好的
Tell Maureen she doesn’t have six hours to put on her face.
告诉玛琳 她可没有六个小时的时间化妆
If she wants to be in this picture she’s gotta be on that boat.
如果她想演这部电影的话 她就得上船
She doesn’t wanna be in this picture.
她不想演这部电影
Maureen pulled out. She pulled out?
玛琳不干了 她不干了?
Yesterday. I told you.
昨天的事 我告诉你了
You said we were shooting in Singapore right?
你是跟她说我们要在新加坡拍 对吧?
That’s what you told her.
你是这么跟她说的吧?
Yeah but we’re not shooting in Singapore.
我知道 可我们不在新加坡拍啊
God damn it Preston all you had to do was look her in the eye and lie.
该死的 普雷斯顿 你只需要看着她的眼睛扯个谎就行了
I got to get to a phone talk to harlow’s people.
我得找个电♥话♥ 和哈劳的经纪人谈谈
She’s unavailable.
哈劳没有空档
Myrna Loy? Clara Bow? Mae West?
梅那·罗伊?克莱儿·波?梅·韦斯?
You gotta get a girl that’ll fit into Maureers costumes.
你得找个能穿玛琳的戏服的女孩子
Fay’s a size four.
菲是穿4号♥
Yes she is but she’s doing a picture with RKO.
没错 可她现在 正拍着一部雷电华公♥司♥的片子
Cooper huh?
库珀是吗?
I might have known.
我应该想到的
You’re not listening. We got to delay the shoot.
你根本没听我说 我们得推迟计划
Shut production down. We can’t sail tonight.
暂停拍摄 今晚我们走不了
Not an option. Carl.
没门! 卡尔
I said I’d find a girl.
我说了我能找到那个女孩子
For God’s sake Preston think like a winner!
看在上帝的分上 普雷斯顿 你需要有成功者的思维方式
Call Jack. I need that goddamn screenplay!
给杰克打电♥话♥ 我需要那个该死的剧本
Defeat is always momentary.
失败永远只是暂时性的
What?
怎么了?
Hey! You gonna pay for this?
嘿!你要为这个付钱的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Ma’am I think you dropped this.
女士 我想你掉了这个
Vaudeville huh?
歌♥舞杂耍 是吗?
I worked vaudeville once. That is a tough audience.
我参与过一回 观众非常挑剔
If you don’t kill them fast they kill you.
你不尽快搞定他们 他们就会搞定你
Mr. Denam…
丹汉姆先生…
I want you to know…
我想告诉你…
that I’m not in the habit of accepting charity from strangers.
…我不是习惯于接受陌生人施舍的人
Or for that matter…
或者换句话说…
taking things that don’t belong to me.
拿不属于我的东西
It was obviously a terrible misunderstanding.
刚才显然是可怕的误解
It’s just that I haven’t been paid in a while.
只是我已经很长时间没有拿到过工资了
That’s awful. Anyway Ann… May I call you Ann?
太糟了 不管怎样 安… 我可以称呼你安吗?
You wouldn’t happen to be a size four by any chance?
有没有什么可能 你是穿4号♥的衣服?
No no. Oh God no.
不 不 上帝 不
You’ve got me all wrong. Miss Darrow please.
你完全误会我了 丹劳小姐 拜托
I’m not that type of person at all.
我根本不是你想象的那种人
What type of person are you?
那么你是哪种人?
I’m someone you can trust Ann. I’m a movie producer.
我是你可以信任的人 安 我是个电影制片人
Believe me I am on the level. No funny business. Please sit down.
相信我 我和那些低级趣味 绝对不是一个档次 请坐
Please. Please.
拜托 拜托
Okay.
好的
Ann I want you to imagine…
安 我要你想象…
a handsome explorer bound for the Far East.
一个前往远东的英俊探险家
You’re filming in the Far East?
你们要在远东拍摄?
Singapore.
新加坡
On board ship he meets a mysterious girl.
在船上 他遇到了一个神秘的女郎
She’s beautiful she’s fragile haunted.
她迷人 纤弱 心神不宁
And she can’t escape the feeling that forces beyond her control…
她无法摆脱这样一种感觉—— 一种她无法控制的力量…
are compelling her down a road from which she cannot draw back.
…在将她推向一段不归路
It’s as if her whole life has been a prelude to this moment…
就好像她的前半生 都只是这一刻的序幕…
this fateful meeting that changes everything.
这改变了一切的 宿命的相遇
And sure enough against her better judgment…
理所当然地 有违她理性的判断…
She falls in love.
她坠入了爱河
Yes.
没错
But she doesn’t trust it.
但她对这段感情并没有信心
She’s not even sure if she believes in love.
她甚至不能确定 她是不是相信真爱的存在
Uh…
呃…
really?
是吗?
If she loves someone it’s doomed.
如果她爱上一个人 命中注定是没有结局的
Why is that?
为什么呢?
Good things never last Mr. Denam.
美好的事物从来都是短暂的 丹汉姆先生
So you’re interested. Good. That’s settled then.
那么你是感兴趣的 好 这个就算说定了
Now I don’t wanna rush you but we are under some time pressure.
我不想催你 但是我们在时间方面比较紧迫
Well I really… Ann I’m telling you…
呃 我真的… 安!跟你说吧…
you’re perfect. Look at you.
你是最完美的人选 看看你
You’re the saddest girl I’ve ever met.
你是我见过的最悲情的女孩子
You’re gonna make them weep Ann. You’re gonna break their hearts.
你能让他们哭泣 安 你能让他们心碎
See that’s where you’re wrong Mr. Denam.
看 丹汉姆先生 这就是你搞错的地方
I make people laugh that’s what I do.
我的工作是让人们笑