Spoiled for choice.
怎么选都烂
What are you Mr. Driscoll? A lion?
您是什么呢 德里斯库先生? 狮子?
Or a chimpanzee?
还是黑猩猩?
I’ll take this one.
我就要这一间吧
I told you to lock it up.
我告诉过你要锁起来
Sorry Skipper. Lumpy said… Lumpy doesn’t give the orders!
对不起 船长 兰皮说… 这里不是兰皮发号♥施令!
What are you trying to do? Put the whole ship to sleep?
你要干什么? 想要整船人都睡着吗?
Get them out of here.
把它们搬走
Compliments of the chef. Okay.
厨师的特别奉献 好的
Oh Christ. Oh God.
噢 上帝 俺的神啊
Lamb’s brains in walnut sauce.
羊脑配核桃味汁
(hayes) Jimmy.
吉米
You run those ropes up on deck like I told you?
你照我说的把绳子绕在甲板上了吗?
Doing it now Mr. Hayes.
现在就去 赫斯先生
How about you return Mr. Driscoll’s pen first?
先把德里斯库先生的钢笔 还给他怎么样?
He don’t mean no harm.
他没有恶意的
Thanks.
谢谢
I’ll keep him out of your way. It’s okay.
我不会让他再来了 没关系的
It’s just that he likes it down here.
他很喜欢这个地方
It’s where I found him four years ago.
这里也是四年以前我发现他的地方
Stowed away in one of them back cages.
装在后面的一个笼子里
His arm was broken in two places.
胳膊两处骨折
He was wilder than half the animals in here.
他比这里一半以上的动物还要野
Still won’t tell me where he came from.
现在都不肯告诉我他从哪里来
But it wasrt anyplace good.
不管是哪 那绝对不是什么好地方
(hayes) You got to straighten up.
你得搞搞清楚
Jimmy.
吉米
You don’t want to be on this ship the rest of your life.
你不会想 后半辈子都待在这条船上的
Yes I do. No you don’t Jimmy.
我想的 不 你不想的 吉米
You got to be smart. Get yourself educated.
你要聪明一点 受点教育
Give yourself some options. Take this seriously!
给自己多点选择 你要认真对待!
I do Mr. Hayes I do. Look.
我有啊 赫斯先生 你看
I’ve been reading.
我已经在读书了
Where’d you get this?
你从哪里搞到的?
I borrowed it.
跟别人借的
On long-term loan.
长…长♥期♥借阅
Look at this. Look look.
看 看 看这个
“Adventures on a tramp steamer.” See? Just like us.
《不定期货船上的冒险》 瞧见了吗?就跟我们一样
(Ann) It’s so nice to meet you Mr. Driscoll.
见到你太高兴了 德里斯库先生
I’m actually quite familiar with your work yes.
实际上我很熟悉你的作品 没错
Hello Mr. Driscoll. It’s so nice to meet you.
你好 德里斯库先生 很高兴见到你
Actually I’m quite familiar with your work.
实际上我相当熟悉你的作品
I’m a huge fan.
我是你的忠实崇拜者
I’ve read everything you’ve ever written.
我读过你写的所有东西
No too much.
太过了
Gonna have the ship’s engines all over the dialogue.
整段对白里都有船的引擎噪声
Seagulls.
海鸥
Camera noise. Wind. Christ knows what else.
摄影机的噪音 风声 上帝才知道还有什么
I don’t care Mike.
我不管 麦克
You’re the sound recordist. Make it work.
你是音响师 你来搞定
Ann! Come on in. Let me introduce you to the crew.
安!快进来 我来给你介绍剧组里的其他人
This is herb the cameraman.
这是赫伯 摄影师
Delighted to meet you ma’am. Likewise.
很荣幸认识你 女士 我也一样
May I say what a lovely dress?
这裙子真是太美丽了
Oh this old thing? I just threw it on.
这件旧衣服?我只是随便穿穿
Isn’t that one of Maureers costumes?
这不是玛琳的戏服吗?
Now what does a girl have to do around here to get some breakfast?
呃 女孩子要做点什么才能吃到早饭呢?
Lumpy you heard the lady.
兰皮 你听到女士说的话了?
Fancy my porridge a la walnuts?
想尝尝我的麦片粥吗? 里面还有核桃仁
Oh Ann I don’t believe you’ve met…
噢 安 我相信你还不认识…
Ann?
安?
That’s all right Mr. Denam. I know who this is.
没关系 丹汉姆先生 我知道这位是谁
Thrilled to meet you. It’s an honor to be a part of this.
见到你诚惶诚恐 非常荣幸能参与演出
Gee thanks.
天 谢谢你
Actually I’m quite familiar with your work.
实际上我非常熟悉你的作品
Really?
真的吗?
Yes and what I most admire…
对 我最崇拜的是…
is the way you’ve captured the voice of the common people.
…你捕捉普通人声音的方式
Well that’s my job.
这个嘛 我的工作就是如此
I’m sure you’ve heard this before Mr. Driscoll…
我相信以前也有人这么说过 德里斯库先生…
if you don’t mind me saying…
如果你不介意的话 我想说…
but you don’t look at all like your photograph.
你和照片上一点也不象
Excuse me. Wait a minute Ann…
抱歉 等等 安…
he’s so much younger in person. And much better-looking.
本人看起来年轻的多 也帅得多
Ann stop. Stop right there.
安 别说了 别说了
You see I was just afraid that you might be…
你知道 我只是担心你或许是…
one of those self-obsessed literary types.
…是那种自恋的”作家”
I’m sorry I’m not… You know…
抱歉 我不是… 你知道…
the tweedy twerp with his nose in his book and his head up his a…
那种只会把头埋在书本里…
It’s nice to meet you too Miss Darrow.
见到你也很高兴 丹劳小姐
Good Christ!
哦 上帝啊
(Carl) She’s standing at the railing.
她站在栏杆边
She doesn’t know it yet…
她还不知道…
But they are sailing towards disaster. You got that?
但是他们正向灾难驶去 写下来了吗?
(Jack) Okay so she turns…
好 那么她转过身来…
the first mate is staggering towards her.
大副向她摇晃着走来
There’s a knife sticking out of his back.
刀从他的背后直透前胸
Wait a sec. We’re killing off the first mate?
等等 我们要把大副干掉?
That’s assuming she knows who the first mate is.
我们首先得假设她知道大副是谁
Come on Jack. It was an honest mistake.
少来了 杰克 这只是个正值的过失
Ann is nearsighted. It could have happened to anyone.
安是个近视眼 谁都有可能
I was joking Carl.
我是在开玩笑 卡尔
The point is she’s horrified. She has to look away.
关键在于她非常害怕 她向别处看去
And that’s when she sees it.
就在这时她看到了它
Sees what?
看到了什么?
What?
什么呀?
The island.
那个岛
We’re filming on an island now? When did this happen?
我们现在要到某个岛上去拍摄? 什么时候决定的事?
I don’t want the crew getting spooked.
我不想要船员毛骨悚然
Why would they get spooked? What’s it called?
为什么他们会毛骨悚然? 岛叫什么名字?
All right. It has a local name…
好吧 那个岛有个当地的名字…
but I’m warning you Jack it doesn’t sound good.
不过我警告你 杰克 它可不怎么好听
Did you get that?
你明白了吗?
What’s wrong with this place?
这地方有什么问题?
There’s nothing officially wrong with it.
这个地方没有什么经官方证实的问题
Because technically it hasn’t been discovered yet.
因为从技术角度讲 它还没有被发现呢
Okay. All right.
好 好吧
So we arrive at this place.
那么我们就到了这个地方
Island.
骷髅岛
All right everyone from the top! And action!
好的 上面的人注意 开始!
I think this is awfully exciting! I’ve never been on a ship before.
实在太让人兴奋了 我以前从来没坐过船
And I’ve never been on one with a woman before.
我以前从没坐过有女人的船
I guess you don’t think much of women on ships do you?
我想你们在船上不太会想女人 对吗?
No they’re a nuisance.
是啊 他们太麻烦了
Well I’ll try not to be. Just being around is trouble.
我会尽量不给你们添麻烦的 你在我们周围就已经是麻烦了
Cut!
停!
It’s great.
非常好
Bruce wonderful performance. You can relax for 10 minutes.
布鲁斯 演得非常好 你可以放松10分钟
That was very natural. I felt moved.
表演非常自然 我都被感动了
What do you think Driscoll? Dialogue’s got some flow now huh?
你觉得怎么样 德里斯库 对白现在不那么生硬了 对吧?
It was pure effluence.
真是完全的感情流露啊
I beefed up the banter.
我加了点善意的嘲弄而已
Try to resist that impulse.
还是克制这种冲动吧
It’s just a little bit of humor bud.
只是一点幽默感罢了 朋友
What are you a Bolshevik or something?
你是什么?布尔什维克吗?
Actors.
演员哪
Travel the world but all they ever see is a mirror.
踏遍整个世界 却只能看到一面镜子
Good legs.
好漂亮的腿(也是晕船的意思)
Sea legs. Well you know sea legs.
是晕船的意思 呃 你知道 晕船
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!