that you would let me…let me have my daughter back.
你就会让我女儿回到我的身边
You said that you’d help me get the papers to get her out.
你说过你会帮我弄到能让我女儿出来的文件
-Did I say that?
我说过那些吗?
Yes. Did I say that, Max?
你说过 我说过那些吗 马克斯?
Oh, yes, you did.
是的 你说过
Well, there you go. Two to one.
那好 就这样吧 两票对一票
I guess you’re right. So I’ll have to let you go, you and your precious.
我觉得你是对的 所以我不得不让你走 你和你的宝贝
Do you realize how much I must trust you
你知道像现在这样放你走
to let you go just like that?
需要让我必须信任你到什么程度吗?
With everything you know? Everything you’ve seen?
带走你知道的所有事 还有你看到的一切?
One phone call from you, one word,
你只要一个电♥话♥ 一句话
and I’d be locked up for the rest of my life!
我的下半生就会在牢房♥里度过
I’d never do that! I’d never give you up, ever!
我决不会那么做的! 我决不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 永远!
I know that. If I didn’t trust you, would I let you go?
我知道 如果我不信任你 我会让你走吗?
What is he doing? I don’t know. What are you doing, Max?
他在做什么? 我不知道 你在做什么 马克斯?
I’m preparing a fix. He’s preparing a fix. Do you want a taste?
我在准备毒品 他在准备毒品 你想尝尝吗?
Richard, I told you I quit. You know I quit.
理查德 我告诉过你我已经戒了 你知道我已经戒了
I don’t want it anymore! I quit!
我不想再要了 我戒了
You don’t tell me when you’re gonna quit! I tell you!
你没告诉过我你什么时候戒的 我告诉你!
You don’t tell me what you want! I tell you!
你没告诉过我你想要什么 我告诉你!
How long will it take for a fucking junkie like you to betray me for a lousy fix?
像你这样的瘾君子为了一支毒品可以坚持多久后出♥卖♥♥♥我?
I won’t betray you! Please, don’t!
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 求你了 不要
“I won’t betray you! Please, don’t!”
“我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 求你了 不要”
Put her back to work.
带她回去工作
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Get the fuck out. Come on. Move your fuckin’ ass.
快他妈出来 快点 动动你的屁♥股♥
Get to work, you fuckin’ animals! You cocksucking pigs.
开始工作吧 你这个畜生 你这只大♥乳♥猪
You play mah-jongg?
你会打麻将?
A little.
会一点
I love mah-jongg.
我喜欢麻将
Keeps the mind sharp.
保持思维敏捷
It’s hard to find good players around here.
在这附近很难找到好的牌友
That’s why I play by myself.
所以我就自己和自己玩
This way, I always win.
所以我总是赢
Bitch!
婊♥子♥
I’m gone for five minutes,
我会离开五分钟
and you think you can park your skinny ass in my spot?
你以为你可以占了我的地盘吗?
Fuck off! You want some more?
滚蛋 你还想多要一些吗?
She…
她…
She broke my nose!
她打断了我的鼻子
Come on! Look at you!
过来 看看你
I haven’t been home for 15 years.
我离开家乡十五年
That’s a long time.
很长的时间了
You stupid piece of shit. I have seven grandchildren.
你这只蠢驴 我有七个孙子
You are a fucking dog.
你是一只母狗
All right?
知道吗?
Get back to work.
回去工作
And one big girl 14 years of age.
还有一个十四岁的女孩
Almost a woman now.
差不多都成了女人了
She wants to come to Paris.
她想到巴黎来
She goes to university.
她要上大学
Hey! Go away! Go away!
嘿 走开 走开
Please. You don’t know these women.
拜托 你不了解这种女人
They say they want to use the bathroom to pee,
她们说要借用你的洗手间小便
and next thing they’re shooting up.
接着就是在里面注射毒品
She only hurts herself. Please, don’t draw attention.
她只是伤害了自己 拜托 不要引起注意
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I use your toilet? No.
我可以借用一下厕所吗? 不行
Oh, please. I just…I only have to pee. I won’t be long.
噢 求求你 我只是急着要小便 不会很久的
No!
不行
Okay.
好吧
Wait! What are you doing?
等等! 你要干什么?
Well, if you’re gonna treat me like a dog, I’m gonna act like a dog.
如果你像对待狗一样对待我 那我只好扮条狗了
I’m gonna pee right here. Stop!
我要在这里小便了 不要
Okay.
好吧
There.
在那边
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
But nothing else. I’m not gonna do anything else, I promise.
但是不能做其它的事 我发誓我不会做其它事的
Do you wanna check? No.
你想检查一下吗? 不用了
Just hurry. I’m sorry to have to force you to.
快点 我很抱歉不得不勉强你
It’s just I have got to go so bad. I really…
我只是不得已才这样的 我真的…
I’m only…I’m only gonna be a minute. Okay.
我只要…我只要一小会儿就可以了 好吧
I’m Lo, the chef. I came for my order.
我是厨师陆 我来拿我订的东西
Oh! That feels so good.
噢 这种感觉太爽了
How many? Uh, one, two,
多少? 一、二
uh, three, four…
三、四…
I owe… Don’t worry about paying. Come back later, okay?
我欠… 别担心付款的事 过一会再来 好吗?
Come back later. Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
过一会再来 好吗? 谢谢 谢谢
Miss, you have to finish now.
小姐 你必须要出来了
Minute’s up.
没时间了
You have to leave!
你必须离开
Miss?
小姐?
Miss? Please.
小姐? 拜托
Miss?
小姐?
I slept long? Only a minute.
我睡了很久? 才一小会而已
Oh, that’s good.
那太好了
I’ve gotta get back to work.
我必须回去工作了
Every 15 minutes they come by in a fuckin’ car, and if I’m not out there…
他们每十五分钟就开车经过一次 如果我没有出去工作…
It’s just that I’m so tired. They gave me this shot and…
我真是太累了 他们给我注射…
Oh, my God. Are you gonna finish this?
噢 天哪 这些是你做的吗?
This is pretty good. Did you make this yourself? Yes.
这真是太棒了 是你自己做的吗? 是的
Is that what you do, then? You cook, huh? No.
这就是你的工作吗 你是厨师? 不是
But you make these chips, right? My uncle does.
但是你做了这些虾片 对吧? 我叔叔做的
I love those chips. Do you mind? I love the pink ones.
我喜欢吃这些虾片 你介意吗? 我喜欢这些粉红色的
My daughter loves the blue ones. That’s her favorite color.
我女儿喜欢这些蓝色的 那是她最喜欢的颜色
Miss, you really have to go now.
小姐 你真的必须马上离开了
Delicious. I’m sorry.
太好吃了 对不起
It’s not every day I get to eat in a Chinese restaurant. Here.
不是每天都能在中餐厅吃饭的 给你
One for you and one for your daughter.
一个给你 一个给你女儿
Oh, my God. This is so nice.
噢 天哪 真是太好了
You’re the first person that’s been kind to me since I’ve been in Paris.
你是自打我到巴黎来之后第一个对我这么好的人
Look, I…I…I don’t like to take things from people.
你瞧 我不喜欢随便拿别人的东西
Usually I like to pay my own way, so…
通常我喜欢用自己的方式支付 所以…
maybe later on, if you wanna, you know…
迟些再说吧 如果你愿意…
No charge? No. Thank you.
不用交钱吗? 不用了 谢谢
I don’t have any other way to repay you.
我没有其它的方法报答你了
Don’t worry. I’m not your type. Is that it?
不用在意 我不是你喜欢的类型 对吧?
I don’t have type.
我没有喜欢的人
Miss?
小姐?
I’m sorry for hitting you.
你挨打的事我很遗憾
That’s okay. I’m used to it.
没关系 我已经习惯了
Kittana in one hour.
一个小时后到 Kittana 见面
Follow me.
跟我来
He’s on board.
他上船了
Let’s go.
出发
Tell me everything.
把所有的事都告诉我吧
Richard, the cop in charge, set up the whole thing.
理查德 这个警♥察♥主管策划了整个事件
He is the connection. Do you have proof?
他是个毒品贩子 你有证据了吗?
They recorded everything.
他们录下了所有的情节
They said that, uh, you destroyed all the cassettes.
他们说是你毁掉了所有的磁带
Except one.
除了一盘
Hand it to me, carefully.
把它小心地交给我
The main thing now is to get you out of the country. I have a car.
现在最主要的事是先让你离开这个国家 我有辆车
We can go to the airport, and from there we can…
我们可以去机场 然后从那里我们可以…
Shit! He’s under the bridge!
该死 他在桥下面
Get out!
滚出来
Block the north side! I’ll cover the south!
封锁北面 我会堵住南面
Go! Go!
上! 上!
Will this be a problem?
这会成为麻烦吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!