多年以来 江湖上流传过我很多名号♥
Through the years, I have been known by many names.
暗黑破坏猫
Diablo Gato.
毛绒情圣猫
The Furry Lover.
卓帕吸血猫
Chupacabra.
超级花♥花♥公♥子♥猫
Friskie Two-Times.
金毛冷血杀手猫
And the Ginger Hit Man.
但是最广为人知的是…逍遥法外的
But to most… I am Puss In Boots!
剑客靴猫
Outlaw.
我永远不会忘记你的…玛格丽塔
I will never forget you… Margherita.
哦不对 罗莎
I mean, Rosa.
抱歉 我该走了
Sorry. I think maybe I should go.
你逃得了初一 逃不过十五
You cannot run forever,
死靴猫
Puss In Boots!
我还能说什么呢 我曾是只小坏猫
What can I say? I was a bad kitty.
我亡命天涯 逃无止境
Just a fugitive from the law… forever running.
只为有朝一日 为自己正名雪耻
Searching for a way to clear my name.
剑 客 靴 猫
在这个命中注定的夜晚…
And I would get that chance…
…我要抓住这个机会
…on this one fateful night.
火焰节
火鸡
猫咪猫咪 过来过来
Here, kitty, kitty!
拉乌尔
Raoul.
快看怂样跟只猫似的
Look what the cat dragged in.
等等 就是只猫啊
Oh, wait… That is the cat!
一杯牛奶 谢谢
One leche, please.
有何贵干 先生 毛线团丢了吗
What are you doing here, senor? Did you lose your ball of yarn?
好好笑
So funny.
牛奶来了
One leche coming up.
500金悬赏剑客靴猫
我不想惹事
I am not looking for trouble.
我不过是只谦卑的觅食小猫
I am but a humble gato in search of his next meal.
也许诸位能帮我找笔简单的生意
Perhaps you gentlemen can help me find a simple score?
今晚麻烦你是躲不过了 剑客靴猫
The only thing you’ll find tonight is trouble… Puss In Boots.
也许我们中会有人
well, perhaps if one of
去报官说你在镇上哦
us were to tell the law that you are in town,
奖金我们平分
We could split the reward.
猫哥很生气
You made the cat angry.
后果很严重
You do not want to make the cat angry!
圣迈克尔教堂刚树起
The Church of St. Michael has just put up a golden statue
一座黄金的圣母像
of the Virgin of Guadalupe.
我不偷教堂
I do not steal from churches.
有人给孤儿院捐了一批银烛台
The boys’ orphanage has been donated silver candlesticks,
它们放在你家再合适不过了
they would look very lovely in your home.
我也不偷孤儿院
I do not steal from orphans.
那雌雄杀手杰克吉尔怎么样
What about Jack and Jill?
-嘘 你疯了吗 -雌雄什么
– Shh! Are you crazy? – The what?
在逃杀的夫妻杀人犯杰克和吉尔
The murderous outlaws Jack and Jill
他们手上有…魔豆
have gotten their hands on… magic beans.
别拿魔豆忽悠我
Do not joke with me about magic beans!
我大半辈子都在寻找 它们根本不存在
I searched half my life for them. They do not exist.
不 猫哥 我们见过
No, cat. We have seen them.
这些传说中的魔豆
These… are the beans of legend.
它们的蔓藤长到了巨人国
Grows a vine to the Land of Giants,
还有下金蛋的鹅
and the Golden Goose.
下金蛋的鹅…
The Golden Goose…
抢到它你下半辈子就不愁了
A heist like this could set you up for life.
一共9个
All nine of them.
给他看看你纹的金蛋
Show him the golden eggs.

No!
拜托 你展示得够多了
Please, you have shown enough.
只有抱着必死决心的猫
Only a cat with a death
才能从雌雄杀手杰克吉尔手里偷来魔豆
wish would steal the beans from Jack and Jill.
我只想偿还旧债
The only wish I have is to repay an old debt.
我的机会来了
And this is my chance.
既然如此…
Now…
…哪里能找到杰克和吉尔
…where do I find this Jack and Jill?
抱歉 客满了
I’m sorry… we have no rooms.
现在有空房♥了
Well, I think one just opened up.
我们想要一份免费赠送的欧式早餐
We’d like a complimentary continental breakfast.
别舍不得给小松饼
And don’t even think about skimping on them baby muffins.
杰克先生
吉尔太太
我们不提供小松饼啊
We don’t have any baby muffins.
我说 吉尔…
You know, Jill…
…我一直在想
…I’ve been thinking.
放轻松
Get it out.
等做完这笔魔豆生意
I… Once we’re done with this magic bean business
拿到漂亮的金蛋…
and got ourselves all them beautiful golden eggs…
继续
Go on.
…咱们就别总打家劫舍杀人放火的了
…that we cut down on some of the hijacking and murdering.
我是说虽然这很有趣 但是…
I mean, it’s fun and all, but…
…我想要个孩子
…I want a baby.
什么孩子 杰克
A baby what, Jack?
我们的孩子啊 吉尔
A baby us, Jill. We’ll raise it wild,
养得像松鼠那样自♥由♥狂野
like a squirrel or something.
神奇的豆豆
Holy frijoles!
真的存在
They do exist.
自从你从山上摔下来 摔坏了脑子
Ever since you fell down that hill and broke your crown,
你就一直在胡言乱语
you have been talking crazy.
以后咱们伏击的时候多个枪手又没什么坏处
It couldn’t hurt to have an extra shooter during ambushes.
是不是我刮胡子太重 把你脑子刮出来了
Maybe I cut too deep… cut that brain out of your head.
哪条道上的
Hey! What gives?
如果是个女孩 会继承你的强壮…
If it’s to be a girl, she’ll have your strong…
不 不 不
No! No! No!
你 就是你 快停下来
You, you, you! You stop where you are!
我不确定 杰克
I don’t know, Jack. How do
我要是带个孩子怎么飙车射击
I ride and shoot with a baby slung on my back?
现在有专用婴儿背包 我想的是 吉尔…
They got them backpacks now. The way I see it, Jill…
魔豆是老子的
Those beans are mine!
…有朝一日我们撒手西去
…We fall off this flat earth one time.
还有什么能证明我们的爱情…
What better proof of our love…
我吗
Me?
你要把我掰成两半
You snap me?
你敢说把我掰成两半
You snap me?!
在找这个吗
You looking for something?

No.
我听不懂英语[西班牙语]
No hablo inglés.
你会付出代价的
You are going to pay for this!
不要
No!
卓帕吸血猫
Chupacabra!
卓帕吸血猫 卓帕吸血猫
Chupacabra! Chupacabra!
-卓帕吸血猫 -疯女人
– Chupacabra! – You are a crazy woman!
那些魔豆是老子的
Those magic beans were my score!
你害我失去一次得到金蛋的机会 朋友
You just cost me a chance at getting the golden eggs, mi amigo.
出爪吧
Put up your dukes.
每周二晚 搏击舞会
Dance fight. Tuesday night.
很好
Very well.
如果这是一次搏击舞会
If it is to be a dance fight,
那我就用舞蹈搏击把你打死
then I will Tuesday-Night-Dance-Fight you to the death!
居然敢对我做猫砂盆动作
How dare you do the Litter Box at me!
你好啊
Hello!
感到我的威力了吗
Can you feel me?
怕了吧
Fear me… if you dare.
你居然用吉他打我头
You hit me in the head with a guitar?!
你是个女人啊
You are a woman?
菜鸟一只
Amateur.
女士 等等
Senorita, wait!
能请你喝杯牛奶吗 我满腔柔情 绝非莽汉
Let me buy you some leche! I am a lover, not a fighter.
在哪儿呢
Hello?
你在跟我躲猫猫吗
You are hiding from me?
我也喜欢做游戏
I like to play the games, too.
我觉得我们志趣相投
I sense in you a kindred spirit, a…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!