还是从大都会搭公车 迷路闯了进来
…or did a bus from Metropolis get lost and break down?
第一 我不搭公车
First, I don’t take the bus.
第二 没错 把手表还给我
And second, yes, give me my watch.
你拿的是什么 – 朋友 这是拆解者
So, what you got there? – This, my friend, is the deconstructor.
它会发射独特的能量
It emits a unique energy…
被闪亮的黑色物体迅速吸收
…one that is absorbed so quickly by any shiny black object…
造成它们自动分解
…that it causes it to pull itself apart.
漂亮 那跟我有什么关系
Nifty. What’s it got to do with me?
首先 我需要你帮忙置换它的能源
First, I need help replacing its power source.
它不是靠二号♥电池运作的
It doesn’t run on double-A batteries.
氪星石
Kryptonite.
其次 我可能需要你很会制♥造♥的那种小丑笑气
And second, I might need some of that Joker gas you’re so good at making.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
我猜 对于竞选总统的人来说 那个可能很好用哦
I guess that could come in handy for someone running for president.
你帮我 你就可以尽情使用拆解者
You help me, you can use the deconstructor to your heart’s content.
知道谁有很多闪亮黑色坚不可摧的玩具吗
Know anybody who has lots of shiny black unbreakable toys?
我不知道你在说谁
I don’t know who you’re referring to.
就是蝙蝠侠啊 你是在… – 是在开玩笑 我是小丑嘛
Come on. Batman. Oh, you were… – Joking. I’m the Joker.
有人越狱
Prisoner escape.
重复 有人越狱 – 我们该走了
Repeat, prisoner escape. – We should be going.
可以让我试试看吗
Can I just have one try?
小丑 快点
Joker, come on!
真可惜 现在得有人来修这个了
It’s a shame. Now someone’s going to have to fix this.
但好消息是 我越狱了
But the good news is, I’m out of prison.
小丑
Joker.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what’s going on?
这是猜谜 – 拜托 那是我的专长耶
It’s a riddle. – Oh, come on! That’s my thing.
正义联盟瞭望台呼叫蝙蝠侠
Justice League Watchtower calling Batman.
正义联盟瞭望台呼叫蝙蝠侠
Justice League Watchtower calling Batman.
我是蝙蝠侠
This is Batman.
只是确认你的位置 以防发生紧急状况
Just checking your location in case of emergency.
我在蝙蝠洞里
I’m in the Batcave.
听来有紧急状况了 – 没事的 我去处理
Sounds like an emergency. – It’s all right, I got it.
你换装真快
You got dressed fast.
我现在都开始穿着战服睡觉了
Well, I’ve just started sleeping in the costume now.
让我来吧 – 我想我应该自己来
May I? – Well, I think I should do it.
你不是说要让我玩那个东西吗
I thought you were going to let me play with that thing?
这是什么 我需要吗
What’s this? Do I need this?
不需要
Nah.
小丑 可以动作快一点吗 – 跟你逛街很无趣耶 莱克斯
Joker, could we move things along? – You’re no fun to shop with, Lexy.

Hey!
等等
Wait!
住手
Stop!
好 可以走了
Okay, we can go.
再想想 我有个点子
On second thought, I have an idea.
小丑 快点 – 我是大艺街家
Joker. Come on. – I’m an artiste!
我喜欢用更大的画布挑战自己
I like to challenge myself with a bigger canvas.
局长 – 谢天谢地你来了
Commissioner. – Oh, thank goodness you’re here.
没问题 吉姆
No problem, Jim.
你要叫他戈登局长
Commissioner Gordon is what you need to call him.
什么状况 – 阿卡姆有人越狱
What’s the situation? – There’s been a breakout at Arkham.
桥在越狱时自动下沉了
The bridge automatically submerges during a prison break.
不幸的是它太老旧 要花很长时间才能再升起来
Unfortunately, it’s so old it takes a long time to raise again.
我会过去收拾善后 – 蝙蝠侠 等等我
I’ll get over there and start cleaning up. – Batman, wait for me.
你过不去的 – 是吗 看我的
You won’t make it. – Oh, yeah? Watch me.
罗宾 我想你应该听你的… 蝙蝠侠说的话
Robin, I think you should listen to your… Your, uh… Your Batman.
不用担心我 吉姆 嗯… 戈登局长
Don’t worry about me, Jim. Uh, Commissioner Gordon.
天啊 我真应该听他的话
Oh, man, should’ve listened. Should’ve listened.
对 我是应该听他的话
Yep, should’ve listened.
砸死你 蝙蝠侠 – 好耶
Eat a brick, Batman. – Yeah!
砸他脸上
In your face!
我们该怎么办 – 你修好你的机车
What do we do? – You put your bike back together…
这里我来搞定 – 但他们在制高点啊
…I’ll take care of this. – But they’ve got the high ground.
我更好瞄准
I’ve got better aim.
真轻松 – 有点太轻松了
That was easy. – A little too easy.
他们只是要让我们分心 – 分什么心
They were only meant to distract us. – From what?
太屌♥了 猫女整个被吓跑了
Holy baloney, totally scared Catwoman.
你看到了吗 – 罗宾
Did you see that? – Robin.
拜托 这次你总该称赞我了吧
Oh, come on, you gotta give me this one.
罗宾 你刚才说什么 是在说我坏话吧
Now, Robin, what were you saying? Something catty I believe?
好了 你们都回牢里去 – 我来问问硬币
All right, everybody, back inside. – Let’s ask the coin.
对 硬币说不要
Yeah, the coin says no. Ha, ha.
你知道你们终究都要回去的
You know that’s where you’re gonna end up.
这次不会
Not this time.
完美 你把我的车带来了
Perfect, you brought my bike.
可以让我开车吗 我好想开 让我开嘛
Oh, oh! Can I drive? I wanna drive. You gotta let me drive.
抱歉 小丑女 硬币说不行
Sorry, Harley Quinn, the coin says no.
你去追猫女 我去追吉普车的三个人
You take Catwoman, I’ll get the three in the jeep.
那其他人呢 – 我们有的是时间
What about the others? – We’ve got time.
班恩的钻地机速度不快 去吧
Bane’s mole machine’s not built for speed. Go.
坏消息 双面人 蝙蝠侠在追我们
Bad news, Two-Face, Batman’s on our tail.
那我们就在雕像花♥园♥甩掉他
So we’ll lose him in the sculpture garden.
好 – 双面人 拜托你好不好
Okay. – Two-Face, for crying out loud.
左转还是右转
Left or right?
右转
Right.
左转
Left.
你在做什么 快转弯
What are you doing? Turn.
可是没有了硬币 我不知道要往哪边转
But without the coin, I don’t know which way to go.
哦 帮帮忙…
Oh, for Pete’s–
谜语人 你早就应该… – 让你开车 我知道
Riddler, baby, you should’ve– – Let you drive, I know!
鼠来宝 你在这座迷宫里是找不到起司的
You’re not going to find any cheese in this maze, Ratboy.
鼠来宝 罗宾怎么会变成鼠来宝
Ratboy? How do you get Ratboy from Robin’?
你刚说什么 是在说我坏话吧
You were saying? Something catty, I believe?
是那个活力旺盛的蠢蛋
What? It’s the dynamic dunderhead.
我控制不了啦
I can’t control it.
我们阻止了越狱
Well, we contained the breakout.
所有逃犯都抓回来了 除了小丑以外
All the prisoners are accounted for, except the Joker.
他肯定是第一个越狱的
He must have been the first one to break out.
然后偷运炸♥药♥进来 – 不 我不这么想
Smuggled in some kind of explosive. – No, I don’t think so.
到处都是爆破的痕迹 还有粉末焦痕
There’d be blast marks, powder burns, something.
仿佛积木自己飞了出去 – 是啊 不对
It’s as if the bricks just flew out. – Well, yeah, no.
我是说 你没让我把话说完 我本来要说…
I mean, you didn’t let me finish. I was gonna say…
他偷运了炸♥药♥进来
Was gonna say smuggled in some kind of explosive…
那通常是他越狱的手法
…which would be the usual way he would break out…
但他没那样做 因为这里没看到炸♥药♥的迹象
…which he didn’t because there is no sign of an explosive.
嘿 你看这个
Hey, look at this.
看起来像是某种残余辐射
Looks like some kind of residual radiation.
蝙蝠电脑 远程连接
Batcomputer, remote tie-in.
蝙蝠电脑远程连接启动
Batcomputer remote tie-in active.
辨识残余辐射
Identify residual radiation.
辐射能量特征符合
Radiation consistent with energy signature…
美国国防部计划 JSG-817
…of U. S. Defense Department project JSG-817…
目前由莱克斯集团开♥发♥中
…currently under development at LexCorp.
我想我们知道是谁帮小丑越狱了
Well, I think we know who broke Joker out of prison.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor?
像莱克斯·卢瑟这样正派的总统候选人
What would an upstanding presidential candidate like Luthor…
要救小丑做什么
…want with the Joker?
我想说莱克斯·卢瑟可能并没有那么正派
I’ve heard that Lex Luthor may not be so upstanding.
你恐怕得告诉大家 因为明天就是大选之日了
You might wanna tell somebody. Election day is tomorrow.
长官 有人闯入王牌化学工厂
Sir, there’s been a break-in at Ace chemicals.
如果那是小丑的第一站 我也不会意外
Wouldn’t be surprised if that was Joker’s first stop.
等等
Wait!
放牛的姑娘 你今晚能出来吗
Buffalo Gal, won’t you come out tonight
出来吧 出来吧
Come out tonight Come out tonight
放牛的姑娘 你今晚能出来吗
Buffalo Gal, won’t you come out tonight
在这月光下舞蹈
And dance by the light of the moon.
小丑 好了没 – 这种事急不来的
Joker. How’s it coming? – You can’t rush something like this.
莱克斯, 是个男孩
Lex, it’s a boy.
跟在阿卡姆的一样
Just like Arkham.
那我就不用带着走啰 反正有了别的样本
So I can stop carrying this? I mean, now we have other samples.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!