I know. That’s why it’s called the forbidden move.
我知道 所以才会被称之为禁忌的攻击
Then why show me it at all?
那为什么要教我这个
Hey, who’s the master here?
嘿 我是老师 我来决定要教什么
Now, it’s very simple.
现在呢 很简单
You just form your hand into a C-shape
你要先把手弄成C的形状
and will all your chi into one tiny stud of power.
这样你的气就会集中成一个圆形能量
Incredible.
真是不可思议
Now, hurl the stud of power toward the dummy of practice.
现在把能量瞄准 扔向人形积木体
Finally, I have the forbidden move!
终于 我学会了禁忌的攻击
What are we laughing at?
我们在笑什么
I don’t know, I think he’s just creating a fun work environment.
我不知道 我想他只是创造出一个很好笑的环境吧
It is done. They now know all.
完蛋了 他们什么都知道了
Wonder Woman, Cyborg, it was my pleasure to fight alongside you.
神奇女侠 钢骨 我很开心能与你们共事
Me, too.
我也是
Oh, no, it’s Batman. He’s back.
不 是蝙蝠侠 他回来了
Pull yourself together. It’s only the Brat Wonder.
冷静点 只是蝙蝠侠的小跟班
That’s right.
没错
And I wonder how you’re going to like me shutting down your hot tub of horror.
而我想你一定想知道 我要怎么打破你的热水缸
You butting-in bird boy.
你这该死的小鬼
Wish I could stay and chat, but I have some friends to save.
真希望能跟你们多聊聊 但是我要去救我的朋友
Out of the pool, Justice League. Adult swim is over.
该出来了喔 正义联盟 游泳课结束了
Come on, before they regroup.
在他们重新聚集前快走
Right in the funny bone.
真是太可笑了
I just had the strangest dream.
我刚才好像做了个奇怪的梦
There was a hot tub and Wonder Woman.
有个热热的浴缸 还有神奇女侠
And…? No time for that now, Cyborg.
还有… 现在没时间讲这个了 钢骨
Up, up and away.
快走吧
Look, the Justice League is running away.
你们看 正义联盟已经走了
Gotham is ours.
哥谭市是我们的了
Poison Ivy’s soup made my servos squeak.
毒藤女的汤让我手脚吱吱响
Thanks for coming to save us, Robin. You really are the Boy Wonder.
谢谢你来救我们 罗宾 你真的是个神奇小子
I wouldn’t have had to save you if you had listened to me in the first place.
如果你一开始就照我说的去做 我就不用去救你们了
Tell me about it.
再跟我多说一点
And when Batman gets back, he’s going to give me “the look.”
不然蝙蝠侠回来 他会给我那个表情
Because he loaned me a perfectly good city and I broke it.
因为他交给我一个美好的城市 但我把它搞砸了
Oh, yes, I know that look.
喔对 我知道你说的表情
Okay, I’m going to help you clean up this mess.
好啦 我会帮你处理眼前这一切
But just because some of our criminals don’t have superpowers
但是呢 虽然我们的罪犯都没有超能力
doesn’t mean they’re not super-dangerous.
那并不代表他们就不危险
You got that right.
你说得没错
They’re unpredictable, diabolical, dangerous villains.
他们是最难预测的 最邪恶的 最危险的坏蛋
And there’s only one way to stop them.
只有一个方式可以阻止他们
What way is that?
什么方式
The Bat-way.
蝙蝠侠的方式
One to a customer. Keep the line moving, please.
一个接一个 请跟着队伍移♥动♥
That’s it.
就是这样
Let the Psyche Stone fill your little minds with the deadly
让心智石告诉你 要如何使用
forbidden move.
禁忌的攻击
Oh! I say, the forbidden move is jolly easy once you know the secret.
我说啊 那个禁忌的攻击知道了后 其实也没那么难
Yes, yes, move along.
对对对 快走
Where did Deathstroke sneak off to?
丧钟跑去哪了
Deathstroke, what do you want?
丧钟 你到底想怎样
The only thing he’s ever wanted.
他只想做一件事
That’s right. To prove she’s wrong.
没错 就是证明她是错的
To prove I’m better than you.
证明我比你还要强
There was no “better.”
没有什么强不强的
Only those that are ready to learn. And you are not ready, Strokedeath.
我只是教给准备好的人 而你还没有准备好 钟丧
It’s Deathstroke. Wait a minute.
是丧钟 等等
Batman said you were best friends at school.
蝙蝠侠说 你们以前在学校时是好朋友
Wait, what? We were also worst enemies.
等等 你说什么 我们之间也是敌人
There were only two of us in the class.
以前班上只有我们两个
This is on your head.
这是你的错
You preferred him over me.
你明明就比较喜欢他
Just because you thought his mask was better than mine.
而且只是因为他的面具 做得比我好
I never got the purple/orange thing.
我还是看不懂那个紫色橘色的东西
It is better. There’s really not much to yours.
是比较好啊 跟你的比起来是没错啊
It is not me who determined your destiny. It was only ever you, Strokedeath.
我无法操控你的命运 只有你自己可以 钟丧
Argh! I told you, it’s Deathstroke.
我告诉过你 我是丧钟
No, you picked him over me.
不 你选择了他
And you were wrong.
而你错了
Now that I know the forbidden move, I’ll show you who’s really the best.
而我现在也学会了禁忌的攻击 我要告诉你谁是才最强的
That’s hardly fair.
这根本不公平
Batman is zonked out of his ears and you want to fight him?
蝙蝠侠才刚刚受尽折磨 你现在要跟他打架
Enough talk.
话讲够了吧
Come, Batman. Fight me.
来吧 蝙蝠侠 战斗吧
Prove that you were worthy of Madame Mantis’ skills.
证明你有曼提斯女士的所有技能
Give it up, Deathstroke.
放弃吧 丧钟
True victory only comes when you fight for a good cause.
有好的理由战斗 才能赢得真正的胜利
I fight for the best cause of all.
我战斗的理由再好不过
Myself.
我是为了我自己
Then you have already lost.
你已经输了
I’ll show you who’s lost.
我来告诉你谁才是输家
You’ve done it. You’ve bested me.
你成功了 你打败我了
With the power of the forbidden move, the world is yours.
有了禁忌的攻击方式 整个世界都是你的了
You’ll never be challenged again.
你再也不需要去争夺什么
Now, finish it, old friend.
现在 做个了结吧 老朋友
No, I can’t do it.
不 我做不到
It’s just too easy.
这样太容易了
I envy you, Batman, for being everything I’m not.
我嫉妒你 蝙蝠侠 你拥有所有的一切
You could have used the forbidden move against me all these years.
这些年你明明可以使用禁忌的攻击来打败我
But you didn’t.
但是你没有
You’re just too darned honorable.
你就是这样高尚的人
You don’t deserve to be destroyed by such a despicable technique.
你不该被这样的攻击方式给毁灭
Thank you, Slade. It is done.
谢谢你 史莱德 都结束了
Uh, she’s free? Wait a minute.
她解开了 等等
You could have gotten out of those ropes anytime you wanted.
原来只要你想解开绳子 随时都可以啊
Your lesson is completed, Strokedeath.
你的课程已经结束了 钟丧
You have now earned the knowledge of the forbidden move.
你已经学到了禁忌攻击的真谛
I don’t understand. I just failed to use the forbidden move.
我不懂 我并没有使用禁忌的攻击啊
I don’t think I’ll ever use it. That is how I know you are ready for it.
我想我也不会去使用 所以我说你已经知道了
All have the potential to be an honorable warrior,
所有的战争 都应该是荣耀的
but only through an act of honor could it be attained.
包含所有的攻击方式 也都应该是荣耀的
You… You’re right, Madame Mantis.
你说得对 曼提斯女士
Of course.
那是当然
Madame Mantis is always right. But it’s too late.
曼提斯女士永远是对的 但是一切都太晚了
I’ve done everything wrong.
我做了太多错事
Bane’s army is ready to invade the world above
班恩的军队已经准备好要攻击世界了
and there is nothing I can do to stop it.
没有人可以阻止得了他
Maybe you can’t do it alone.
也许一个人是不行
But we can do it together, classmate.
但是我们可以一起对抗 好同学
It would be an honor.
这是我的荣幸
And now, newly appointed Police Commissioner Spoony
现在来欢迎哥谭市新上任的警♥察♥局长 小汤匙
shall review my suggestions for the new rules of Gotham City.
让我们来看一下 哥谭市的一些新规则
Amnesty for all criminals?
赦免所有罪犯
Approved.
同意
Imprisonment for all superheroes?
把所有超级英雄都关起来
Double approved.
同意同意
Hooray!
喔耶
Commissioner Spoony, oh, you’re the greatest.
小汤匙局长 你最棒了
Knock, knock.
敲门敲门
Who’s there?
是谁
Ima.
我是…
Ima who?
你是谁
Ima send you right back to Arkham where you belong, Joker.
我是来送你回阿卡姆的 那才是你要待的地方 小丑
Oh, knocked out by a knock-knock joke.
我被敲门的笑话给骗了
From the Big Blue Bore Scout.
而且还是超人的笑话
Now that’s a laugh.
还真是好笑
Where’s Spoony?
我的小汤匙呢
Spoony won’t be joining you back in Arkham, Joker.
小丑啊 小汤匙不会跟你一起回阿卡姆疯人院的
Hope you enjoy eating the Asylum oatmeal with your hands.
希望你会喜欢阿卡姆提供的麦片粥 但是要用手吃喔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!