Nothing’s the same
在你杀了人之后
after you’ve killed someone.
一切都会不一样了
Your life is changed forever.
你的生命会彻底的改变
You have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life.
你的余生都将睁着一只眼睡觉
I don’t give a shit about sleeping, Leon.
我才不管他妈的以后睡的怎样 里昂
I want love or death.
我要爱 或是死
That’s it.
就这样
I want death.
爱或死
Get off my case, Mathilda. I’m tired of your games.
放过我吧 玛婷达 我已经厌倦了你的游戏
There’s this really great game, Leon.
这是很棒的游戏
Makes people nicer. Starts them thinking.
它能让一个人变更好并使他学会思考
The kind of game you love.
你喜欢的那种游戏
If I win you keep me with you for life.
如果我赢了 你要让我一辈子待在你身边
And if you lose?
如果你输了呢?
Go shopping alone, like before.
那你就可以像往常一样单独去购物
You’re gonna lose, Mathilda.
你会输的 玛婷达
There’s a round in the chamber. I heard it.
子弹上膛了 我听的出来
So what?
那又怎样?
What’s it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
如果子弹就在你面前贯穿我的头 你会怎样?
Nothing.
不怎么样
I hope you’re not lying, Leon.
我希望你没说谎 里昂
I really hope that deep down inside there’s no love in you.
我希望在你内心深对我真的没有一丁点儿的爱
Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me…
因为只要有那么一点点的爱
I think that in a few minutes you’ll regret you never said anything.
你将会后悔你什么都没对我说
I love you, Leon.
我爱你 里昂
I win.
我赢了
I took a hit.I need a hand now.
我受伤了 我需要一个助手
I know she’s young, but she learns fast.
我知道她还很年轻 但她学的很快
Kids need to be shaped into something, right?
必须从小就开始好好磨练 不是吗?
I know. I taught you that.
我记得我是这么教你的
But ain’t there an age limit?
但我们不是有年龄限制吗?
She’s 18.
她满十八岁了
Really?
噢 真的吗?
How about something to drink, Tony?
来点喝的吧 东尼
Sure. Manolo, glass of milk for Leon.
当然 曼罗洛 倒杯牛奶给里昂
Nice tattoo.
刺青很漂亮
Manolo, make that two.
曼罗洛 倒两杯
What’s that for?
那是干什么用的?
Can’t afford to catch cold.
感冒了就不好了
First you find out where the chain is.
第一步先找出门链在哪里
You can’t see it, but you can feel it. Here.
你看不到 但你可以感觉的出来
I’ll ring, you start talking.
这里 我按门铃你说话
What do I say?
我要说什么?
Whatever you want.
随你便
Yes?
有什么事吗?
It’s Susan.
嗨 我是苏珊
I’m sorry. You must have the wrong door, little girl.
抱歉 你走错地方了 小女孩
I don’t know any Susan.
我不认识叫苏珊的
Move back a little. I can’t see anything.
你可以站后面一点吗? 我什么都看不到
The light’s out.It’s all dark out here.
灯坏了 这里好暗
Mister, I’m scared.
先生 我好害怕
Okay.
好啦好啦
What the fuck are you doing?
你要干什么?
Open up.
张开嘴
If it leaves your mouth, I’ll pull the trigger, capisce?
只要枪管离开你的嘴 我就会开枪
Here’s okay. Let it go.I said, “Let it go.”
这里好了 放开 我说放开
Move. Move over.
过去 到那边去
Easy. Easy.
别开枪 别开枪
Go ahead. Your turn.
去吧 该你了
Help me. Please don’t beat me.
别杀我 求你别杀我
Sir?
喂 先生 先生?
Sir, it’s not my dope.
先生 那不是我的毒品
A little left, please.Sir, look l…
站左边一点 好吗
Now, the security shot.
为保险起见 再射一枪
No, the second goes higher on the chest.
第二枪要打在胸部上面一点
Aim for the heart and lungs.
瞄准心脏或是肺部
There. Right there. You see?
这里 就是这里 看到了吗?
The first shot takes him out of order.
第一枪使他无法反抗
The second finishes him off.
第二枪再杀了他
Never in the face.
不要打在脸上
If they can’t recognize the client, you don’t get paid.
如果雇主认不出他要杀的人 他们不会付钱
You could take out anybody and said you did the job.
因为你有可能随便杀一个人交差
Got it?
明白了吗?
Got it. Never in the face.
明白了 不要打在脸上
Now you can put the tools away.
好了 你可以把你的东西收起来了
What the fuck is going on? Hey, mister!
这到底是怎么回事?
What are you fuckin…
嘿 先生
You see, when you use the silencer a lot…
你看 当你消音器用得太久的时候
you have to put a piece of cloth here…
你要在上面放一块布
because it gets very hot and could burn it inside.
因为它会过热 里面可能会烧起来
A damp, black cloth is the best.
用湿布 最好是黑色的
What you doing?
你干什么?
We said no women, no kids.
你说不杀女人 不碰小孩
Who do you think this is gonna kill, junkies and monkeys?
你知道这东西会害死多少人吗?
Now it’s clean.
这样就干净了
Let’s get out of here.
走吧
I thought we don’t have the right to drink.
我以为我们不能喝酒
I know, but we’re making an exception for your first time.
我知道 我们为了庆祝你第一份工作破例一次
Well, if we’re making exceptions for a job well-done…
那么 如果我们可以为了工作顺利而破例
how about a kiss, like in the movies?
那吻一下如何 就像电影一样
No.
不行
Yes.
可以
What you doing?
你要干嘛?
I’m going to kiss you.
我要吻你
I want you to stop, please.
玛婷达 拜托你停下来
Come on. Just a kiss.
又不会怎么样 就一个吻嘛
Stop. Everyone is watching us.Go sit down.
停下来 大家都在看 笨蛋 坐下
Enjoy.
请慢用
You don’t believe me, do you?
你不相信我 是吗?
How’s that?
什么事?
When I say I’m in love with you.
我说我爱你
Mathilda, please drop it.Just change the subject, okay?
玛婷达 拜托你别再提了 换一话题好吗?
Okay. Sorry.
好啦 好啦 抱歉
So, how old were you when you made your first hit?
你第一次杀人的时候几岁?
Nineteen.
十九岁
Beat you.
我赢你啦!
What you doing?
你在干嘛?
Can’t afford to catch a cold.
感冒了就不好了
There’s no doorbell.
没有门铃
So knock on the door.
那就敲门
Yes?
什么事?
Hi.I’m looking for Mr. Reuben’s apartment…
嗨 我在找一位鲁宾森先生
but it’s all dark out here in the hall, and I’m lost.
可是走廊里面很暗而且我迷路了
Just a second.
等一下
You want more? Come on. Show your fucking face.
你还要吗? 来呀 让我看看你的真面目
You think you’re going to get me that easily?
你以为那么容易抓住我?
When it’s tough like this, you know it’s gonna be ugly.
遇到这种情况 就尽快地采取一些手段
Better make it quick or else we’ll be all day listening to his crap.
除非你想整天站在这里听他鬼叫
Asshole! Come on, show me your fucking face, faggot!
混♥蛋♥ 来啊 让我看看你 他妈的
Come on, gum trick.
来啊 “口香糖把戏”
What about the ring trick? You know that one?
嘿 那”戒指把戏”怎么样 你听说过吗?
Ring trick? Come on, asshole. I’m waiting.
“戒指把戏”? 来啊 混♥蛋♥
Show it to me, motherfucker.
给我看啊 你♥他♥妈♥的
That’s the ring trick.
这就是”戒指把戏”
Mario, go back to the barbershop. We’ll finish later.
玛力欧 回你的理发店 我一会就好
Leon, what’s up?
里昂 怎么了?
All done already?
工作都完成了吗?
No
还没
Nicer than people, eh?
比人还友善 啊?
I told you that.
我说过了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!