Leon.
里昂
Come here.
过来
Snipers.
狙击手
Okay, now, get this fucking asshole out of there.
现在 把那个混♥蛋♥给我揪出来
How are we gonna get outta here now?
我们要怎么出去?
Leave it to me. We’re checking out.
交给我吧 我们要退房♥了
But it’s not big enough for you.
但是这对你来说太窄了
It’s barely big enough for me.
我才勉强能挤进去
We said no discussion.
我说过没得商量
No, I’m not letting…
不 我不要 我不走
I’m not going! I won’t go!
我不走 我不走
Listen to me.
听着 听我说
We have no chance together.
我们在一起没机会逃
But if I’m alone, I can do it.
我要自己一个人才办的到
Trust me. I’m in good shape.
相信我 我没事的 玛婷达
I know I’ve got a lot of money with Tony.
我知道我在东尼那里有很多钱
We’ll take it and leave together,
我们会带着那笔钱一起离开
just the two of us.Okay? Go.
就我们两个 好吗? 快走
You’re saying that so I won’t worry.
不 你只是在说安慰我的话
I don’t wanna lose you.
我不想失去你 里昂
You’re not gonna lose me.
你不会失去我的 玛婷达
You’ve given me a taste for life.
你让我尝到人生的滋味
I wanna be happy, sleep in a bed, have roots.
我开始想要过的快乐 睡在床上 有牵挂
You’ll never be alone again.
你以后不会再觉得孤独了 玛婷达
Please, go now, baby. Go.
拜托 马上走 宝贝 走
Calm down. Go now. Go.
冷静点 快走 走 走
See you at Tony’s. I’m gonna clean them all.
我处理完之后就去东尼那里找你
Tony’s in an hour.
一个钟头之后在东尼那里
I love you, Mathilda.
我爱你 玛婷达
I love you, too, Leon.
我也爱你 里昂
Hey, what is going on up there?
嘿 喂喂喂 上面发生了什么事?
Take the guy out, not the building.
我只是叫你们把那家伙揪出来 不是毁了整栋楼
We’ve got one breathing here!
这有一个人还有气息
Get a medic on the horn!
把医生带来
We’ve got a wounded man. Make way!
这里有人受伤了 让开
Down those stairs.
把他从楼梯送下去
Let’s go! Move!
让他过去 过来 快
Get that guy off the stairs!
接住楼上送下来的人 让他靠着地上
Get your team back out there!
带着你的人过来支援
We’ve got two men comin’ down the stairs. Let’s hurry!
我们有两个人要下来了
You okay? Hey, I need a medic over here!
你还好吗? 喂 我这里需要医生
Move your fuckin’ asses.
快滚过去
Squad Number One, what’s the status on the apartment?
第一小队 房♥间里的情况怎样?
Can’t see shit. Too much smoke.
什么都看不到 这里烟太浓了
Give us five minutes.
给我们五分钟清掉浓烟
You got it.
好 去吧
What? Two hundred men
搞什么鬼? 你们有两百个人
can’t find one man and a girl? Did you find the girl?
却找不到一个男人和一个女孩? 找到那个女孩了吗?
How are you doing? Take your mask off, quick.
你怎么样? 把你的面具拿下来 快
Let me see you. That’s deep. Right. And this one here…
让我看看 伤口很深
You’re from the 3rd Precinct?
你是第三分局的?
Let’s open up his sleeve a little bit.
好 很好 放下来
All right, fine. Put it down. This one.
放下来 这只手
You stay there for two minutes. I’ll be right back.
在这边等两分钟 我马上回来
Let me put the mask back on. I breathe better with it.
让我把面具载上 这样我会比较好呼吸
You’re all right. Sit tight.
好 你说得对 坐好
Come on, everybody out!
好 过来 所有人出去
Let’s go! Out!
过来 我们走 我们走 来 出去
Clear the way, men.
让开 让开
What are you doing here? Get out. Come on.
过来 你这里干嘛? 离开 离开 快点
Stan?
史丹佛?
At your service.
静候差遣
This is from…
这是
Mathilda.
玛婷达要给你的
Shit.
妈的
Leon asked me to help you out if somethin’ happened,
里昂要我帮你 如果出了什么意外的话
and I think somethin’ happened.
我想是出了点意外 对吧?
He put aside a little cash for you.
他给你留了点钱
So what I’m suggesting is that…
我的建议是
seein’ as how you’re still so young…
你的年纪还那么小
I should hold the money for you until you’re older.
我应该帮你保管那些钱 直到你长大
Like a bank, you know, except…
你知道 就像银行一样 甚至比银行更安全
it’s better than a bank ’cause banks always get knocked off.
银行随时都会倒闭
No one knocks off old Tony.
但没有人能打倒老东尼
But it’s your money. In the meantime…
但这是你的钱 在这段期间
all you gotta do is come here every once in awhile…
你就偶尔过来一次
and I’ll dish it out so you can have a little fun.
然后我就给你一点钱去找点乐子 好吗?
Here’s a hundred bucks to start.
先从这一百块开始
Can’t I get a job instead?
不能换成一个工作吗?
Ajob?
工作?
What the hell can you do?
你能做什么?
I can clean.
我可以当杀手
I ain’t got no work for a 12-year-old kid…
我这里没有可以给一个十二岁小孩做的工作
so get it out of your goddamn head!
拿着那些钱滚吧
It’s over! The game’s over!Leon’s dead!
结束了 游戏结束了 里昂死了
You hear me?
你听到了吗?
Come on. You think I ain’t hurtin’ too?
拜托 你以为我不会难过吗?
But he’s dead.
但他已经死了
You’re gonna forget all this craziness
你必须把这疯狂的一切忘掉
and get your little ass back to school.
然后滚回学校去念书 明白了吗?
Now take this money and get the hell outta here.
拿着那些钱快滚吧
Don’t let me see your face till next month…
下个月之前不要让我看到你的脸
’cause something tells me
因为我有名的好脾气
I’m about to lose my famous kind streak.
已经快被你耗尽了
My parents…
我的父母
died in a car accident four weeks ago.
四周前死于一场车祸
It was terrible.
太可怕了
We didn’t have the time
你知道的 当你刚来的时候
to get to know one another when you first came here…
我们没有时间去了解彼此
but I want you to know
但我要你明白
I’m not the kind of woman who’d let down a child…
我不是那种会轻易放弃别人的人
whatever her situation, whatever her mistake.
不论她的情况有多糟 不论她犯了什么错
So I’m going to help you
所以 我会帮助你
and do my best to welcome you here again.
并尽力欢迎你回来
But on one condition:
但这必须在一个前提下
You have to stop lying to me, Mathilda.
你必须停止说谎 玛婷达
I want you to take a chance and trust me.
我要你把握我给你的机会并相信我
Tell me what happened to you.
现在 告诉我你到底发生了什么事?
Okay.
好吧
My family got shot down by D.E.A. Officers…
我全家人都被一个缉毒组的警♥察♥杀了
because of a drug problem.
因为一场毒品纠纷
I left with the greatest guy on Earth.
之后我跟一个全世界最好的人生活在一起
He was a hit man, the best in town,
他是个杀手 全市最好的
but he died this morning.
但他今天早上死了
If you don’t help me,
如果你不帮我的话
I’ll be dead by tonight.
我今天晚上就会死
You know her?
你们认识她吗?
I’ve never seen her.
我没看过她
I think we’ll be okay here.Leon.
我想我们在这里会过的很好的 里昂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!