ah, think of the suffering you’re gonna miss.
我说 高中 高中可是大好的痛苦时光
I mean, high school? High school-Those are your prime suffering years.
你再也找不到更难忍♥受的日子了
You don’t get better suffering than that.
你知道吗
You know what?
去他妈的选美会
Fuck beauty contests.
人生就像一个接着一个的选美会
Life is one fucking beauty contest after another.
你知道 高中 大学 工作
You know, school,then college, then work?
妈的
Fuck that.
还有 去他妈的飞行学院
And fuck the Air Force Academy.
如果我想飞 我会想办法飞的
If I wanna fly,I’ll find a way to fly.
做你想做的 不用管其他的事
You do what you love,and fuck the rest.
很高兴你又开始说话了 德维恩
I’m glad you’re talkin’ again, Dwayne.
你并不像你看上去那么蠢
-You’re not nearly as stupid as you look.
想回去吗
Wanna go back?
不太想
-Not really.
嗯 可我们应该回去了
Yeah, we should go back.
现在 我们等待的时刻来临了
And now, the moment we’ve allbeen waiting for-
才艺大♥比♥拼
the talent competition.
卡利·纽金特小姐
Miss Carly Nugent.
耶哈
Yee-haw!
唷-嘿 太棒了
Yodel-lay-he-hoo, that was great!

Wow-ow-ow-ow!
太酷了
Funky-licious!
我到后台去
I ‘m goin’ backstage.
嗯 好的 待会见
Yeah, right. See ya.
啊 看看你 这是你的打扮吗
Oh, look at you.Is that your costume?

Mm-hmm.
好的 这里
Okay, here.
-嘿 怎么样啦 -啊 我是来祝奥丽芙好运的
-Hey, what’s goin’ on? -Oh, I just-I came to wish Olive good luck.
-你地样啊 亲爱的 -很好
-How you doin’, honey? -Good.
-有点紧张 -嗯 你会做得很棒的
-Nervous. -Yeah. You’re gonna do great.
我相信
I just know it.
-我可以跟你说几句话吗 -好的
-Can I talk to you for a second? -Yeah.
怎么了
-What’s up?
我不想让她再继续了
I don’t want her to go on.
-你有进入后台许可吗 -没有
-Are you authorized to be backstage? -No. Hey.
-更衣室在哪里 -谁让你到这里来的
-Where are the dressing rooms? -Are you allowed to be here?
只要告诉我更衣室在哪里
Just tell me where the dressing rooms are.
听着 这可不是阿尔布开克了
Listen, we’re not in Albuquerque anymore.
-嘿 你感觉怎么样 -好多了 奥丽芙在哪里
-Hey, how are you feeling? -Better. Where’s Olive?
-那里 怎么了 -我不想奥丽芙做这个
-There. What’s up? -Mom, I don’t want Olive doing this.
啊 我的天
Oh, my God!
-四处看看 这个地方逊极了 -他说得对
-Look around. This place is fucked! -He’s right!
我不想这些人来评价奥丽芙 去他们的
Look, I don’t want these people judging Olive. Fuck them!
-听着 现在说这些太迟了 -不 还不算迟 你是她妈妈
-Listen, it is too late. -No, it’s not too late. You’re the mom…
你应该保护她的
and you’re supposed to protect her.
大家都会笑话她的 请不要让她继续了
Everyone is gonna laugh at her, Mom.Please don’t let her do this.
奥丽芙·胡佛 还有两分钟
Olive Hoover, two minutes.
看 她不是那种冠军美女
Look, she’s not a beauty queen.
她不是
She’s just not.
-我ue4c6告诉她 -不 德维恩 听我说 奥丽芙知道她是谁
-I’m gonna tell her. -No, Dwayne. You listen to me.Olive is who she is.
她练习得很用功 她为这付出了一切
She has worked so hard.She’s poured everything into this.
我们不能就这样剥夺她的权利 我们不能
We can’t just take it away from her. We can’t.
我知道你想保护她 我知道 亲爱的 但是 我们就让奥丽芙做她想做的吧
I know you wanna protect her. I know, honey,but… we gotta let Olive be Olive.
奥丽芙·胡佛 你们是她家人
Olive Hoover. Are you the family?
嗯 好了吗
Yeah. Okay?
奥丽芙 该上场了 准备好了吗
Olive, it’s time. Okay?

Yeah.
-我们该走了 -等一下
-We gotta go now. -Hang on.
奥丽芙 看着我
Olive, look at me.
你不想上的话 没关系
If you don’t want to do this,that’s okay.
如果你这次不想上场 也没关系 不管怎样 我们都会以你为荣
If you want to sit this one out, it’s totally fine by us. We’re proud of you anyway.
我们该走了
We gotta go.
时间到了
It’s time.
准备好了 我们走
Ready? Let’s go.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, honey.
收到 25号♥准备完毕
Copy that. Twenty-five is performance ready…
我们正走过来
and we’re walkin’…
最快的速度
as fast as we can.
-是她上场了 -是的
-Is she going on? -Yeah.
该她表演了
She’s going on.
童话般的神奇魔力
Pure fairy-tale magic.
克莉斯玛·怀特曼小姐
Miss Charisma Whiteman!
多么魔幻美妙啊
Wasn’t that a stardust fantasy?
谢谢她的表演 你们都很有耐心
Thank you for that.You have been such a patient audience.
我们还有一位小佳丽 然后就将选出今天的胜出者
We have one more contestant,and then we’ll be crowning our winner.
请大家热烈欢迎
Please give a warm welcome to…
奥丽芙·胡佛小姐
Miss… Olive Hoover!
你还好吗
You okay?
呃 我想把这献给我的爷爷
Um, I ‘d like to dedicate this to my grandpa…
是他教会我这些动作的
who showed me these moves.
啊 真是太美好了
Oh, that is so sweet!
他在这里吗 你爷爷现在在哪里
Is he here?Where is your grandpa right now?
在我们车的后车厢里
In the trunk of our car.
好的
Okay!
唔 表演吧 奥丽芙
Well, take it away, Olive!

Huh!
你太逊了
You suck!
那些小混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了她们
Those little fuckers. I will kill them.
你烂透了
You stink!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
你女儿在做什么
What is your daughter doing?
她很了不起 那就是她正做的
She’s kickin’ ass.That’s what she’s doin’.
过来 过来
Get over here!Get over here!
-我要那个小混♥蛋♥现在就下台 -好的
-I want that little ragamuffin off the stage this minute. -All right.
-抓住他 现在 -不许碰 不许碰她
-Get her. Right this minute! -Don’t touch-Don’t touch her.
-你的表演结束了 亲爱的 -嘿
-Your act’s over, honey. -Hey!
嗨 嘿 放开我女儿
-Hey! Hey, let go of my daughter! -Oh!
天哪
Holy sh-
让她表演完
Let her finish!
放开我 救命 放开我
Get off me!Help! Get off me!
-救救我 -快拿下他 拿下
-Help me! -Take charge!Just take charge!
继续跳 亲爱的 爸爸没事
Keep dancin’, honey!Daddy’s okay.
现在就把你女儿带离舞台
Get your daughter off this stage right now!

Now!
亲爱的
Honey?
-喜欢吗 -啊
-Like that? -Oh!
耶 太棒了
Yeah! All right!
好的 如果你女儿再也不参加
Okay, you’re out-
在加州举♥行♥的选美比赛
on the condition thatyou never enter your daughter in a beauty pageant…
你们将无罪释放
in the state of California ever again.
永远不参加
Ever.
我觉得这条件可以接受
I thinkwe can live with that.
好了 我们又回到正轨了
All right.We’re back in business.
准备出发
Lock and load.
奥丽芙 你爷爷会以你为荣的
Olive, your grandpa would’ve been really proud of you.
-嗯 你太棒了 -你比棒还棒
-Yeah, you were great. Mm-wah! -You were beyond great.
-你简直太神奇了 -谢谢你们
You were incredible. -Thank you.
咱们走
Let’s get outta here.

Whoo!
挂上档了
It’s in gear.
搞什么啊
What in the world?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!