Okay, well, don’t go too far.
我觉得我们该再跟他谈谈
Well, I think that we just gotta talk to him a little.
不 你得再跟他谈谈
No, you gotta talk to him.
不斯坦 你听我说 别挂
No, Stan, listen to me.Hold on now.
我去买♥♥点喝的 你要什么
I am going to get something to drink.You want anything?
搞点像样的好货色 我可不要那种打马赛克的
Get me something really nasty too. I don’t want any of that airbrushed shit.
-行 -行 二十块 你给自己也找点乐子
-Okay. -Okay, here’s a 20. Get yourself a little treat too.
还要那个 不是 下面那个
And I would like that one-No, down.
对 对 我就要那个
Yes. Yes. Yes.I would like that one.
唔 还要一份
And, uh, I will have a-
蓝覆盆子冰果汁
a blue raspberry Slushee.
弗兰克
Frank?
天哪 你还好吗
Oh, my God! How are you?
-呃 -我还以为你会去圣达菲开会
-Uh–I thought you were gonna be in Santa Fe for the conference.
-你不是在纽海文吗 -对
-Aren’t you supposed to be in New Haven? -Yeah.
-你听说拉里他拿了天才奖的事吧 -对
-Well, you heard about Larry and the whole genius thing, right? -Yeah.
-官方公布了 -嗯 好
-It’s official. -Oh, good.
我们周末去诗多娜一个私人温泉浴场
So we’re going to this private spa in Sedona for the week-
-拉里也在 -对啊
-Larry’s here? -Yeah.
-他在外面加油呢 呃 -对噢 果然
-He’s out filling the tank. He’s, uh–Oh. Yeah, there he is.
哇真是难以相信 你还好吗
Wow. I can’t believe this.How have you been?
挺好
I’ve been fine.
那好 好
Good. Good.
嗯 我听说你被解雇了
You know, I heard that you got fired.
对 不 我辞职了 受够了 你明白吧
Yeah. No, I quit, ’cause enough is enough, you know?
对 好 好
Right. Good. Good.
嗯 我正掂量着呢 各种选择
Um, I’m weighing my options…
唔 你知道啦 休息一阵
and, um,just, you know,taking some time off, and so-
好 那挺好
Great. That’s great.
十九块七毛九 先生
$19.79, sir.

So-
-很高兴见到你 -嗯 我也是
-Well, it was great to see you. -Yeah, you too.
-那你保重 -彼此啦
-Take care of yourself. -You too.
再见
Bye.
你现在是在斯科特斯德 对吧
You’re in Scottsdale right now, right?
行 我可以过来
Okay, I can come by.
我反正要经过 我可以顺便过来 我们
I ‘m gonna be coming through there.I could swing right by. We could-
天哪 他搞不定了
Christ.He’s not getting it.
你试过吗
Did you try that?
听我说 斯坦 我会 我会
Listen to what I’m saying, Stan! I’ll-I’ll-
出什么事了
So what happened?
没事 我们走
Nothing.Let’s get out of here.
等等 我以为都搞定没问题了
Wait a minute. I thought you said this was a done deal.
-他说都搞定了 -啥 那你什么都没拿到
-He said it was a done deal. -What, you didn’t get anything?
噢天哪 那我们怎么办
Oh, my God!Where does that leave us?
死惨了 我们死惨了行了吧
Fucked.That’s where it leaves us.
-我真不敢相信 你试过和他协商吗 -是 我当然试过
-I can’t believe I’m hearing-Did you even try negotiating? -Yes! Of course I tried!
你以为我
What do you think I-
行了 我们走吧 走了走了
Let’s just go, okay?Let’s go. Let’s go.
算了
Come on.
走啦
Let’s go!
“奥丽芙哪去了”
“Where’s Olive?”

Oh!
-加油 奥丽芙 -加油 奥丽芙
-Come on, Olive. -Come on, Olive.
加把劲 甜心 跳 跳上车
Come on, sweetie, jump.Jump in the car.
-不能停 快跳 -抓住了 抓住她了
-We can’t stop.Jump. -I got her! I got her!
理查
Richard.

Yeah.
不管发生了什么 你试着自己放手干事业
Whatever happens, you tried to do something on your own…
比大多数人强多了
which is more than most people ever do…
这其中也包括我自己
and I include myself in that category.
你肯冒险 有种 我为你骄傲
You took a big chance.That took guts, and I’m proud of you.
好了 爸 谢谢
Okay, Dad.Thank you.
谢谢爸
Thank you, Dad.
好了 这是11号♥
Okay, here is 11.
弗兰克 你住12号♥
Frank, you’re 12.
爷爷住13号♥
And Grandpa’s 13.
我能和爷爷一起住吗
Can I sleep with Grandpa tonight?
你得问爷爷
Well, you’ll have to ask Grandpa.
-爷爷 -有两张床
-Grandpa? -I got two beds.
你也可以排练一下
You could still use some rehearsing.
嗯 我也这么想
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
我早上七点来敲门
I’ll knock on your doors at 7:00 a.m.
不许拖拉
That means no lollygagging.
七点四十收拾好上路 各位
We need to be packed and on the road by 7’:40, guys.
-行 晚安了 -晚安
-Okay, well, good night. -Good night.
-睡得香香的 -好
-Sleep tight. -Okay.
真是一场恶梦
What a fucking nightmare.
理查 我们得谈谈
Richard, we-we have to talk.
拜托
Please.
雪儿 我们把这搞定 就回家吧
Sheryl, let’s just get through this and go home.
不 理查 我们现在就得谈
No, Richard, we have to talk now!
我跟你说过 咱们没钱旅行
I tried to tell you we couldn’t afford this trip!
-你不明白吗 我们要破产了 -还没破产呢
-Do you realize we’re becoming bankrupt? -We are not bankrupt!
咱们开电视
Let’s turn on the tube.
-我们决定 要挑选正确的人来维护我们的传统 -我该刷牙了
-We agree that the right man to preserve the traditions–I ‘m gonna brush my teeth.
国防部长拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥和我在长久考虑之后
Secretary Rumsfeld and I thought long and hard…
做出了这一抉择
about this important choice.
在我看来
To me-
你说了没问题的 你说都搞定了的
You said this was a lock!You said it was a done deal!
斯坦·格罗斯曼说都搞定了
Stan Grossman said it was a done deal!
我的老公又不是斯坦·格罗斯曼
I’m not married to Stan Grossman!
我信任他 要被人信任 就得先信任别人 这是第六步
I trusted him! You gotta trust to be trusted! That’s step six!
妈的 别提那九步计划了 理查
Oh, fuck the nine steps, Richard!
没用 甭提了 完蛋了
They’re not working!Forget it! It’s over!
我再也不想听什么九步计划了
I never want to hear about the nine steps again!
好极了 你的咆哮好极了 世界冠军
Perfect. Perfect. You’re the world champion growler.
该睡美容觉了 进去
Time for your beauty rest.Get in there.
好喽
There you go.
晚安
Good night.
-爷爷 -嗯
-Grandpa? -Yeah.
我有点为明天担心
I’m kinda scared about tomorrow.
你开玩笑吧 你会打得他们落花流水
Are you kiddin’ me?You’re gonna blow ’em out of the water.
震得他们晕头转向
They’re not gonna know what hit ’em.
-爷爷 -唔
-Grandpa? -Yeah.
我漂亮吗
Am I pretty?
奥丽芙
Olive,you are…
你是全世界最美的女孩
the most beautiful girl in the whole world.
没有啦 你说着玩的
Nah, you’re just saying that.
我认真的 我爱死你了
No, I’m not. I’m madly in love with you.
不光是因为你有脑子 有个性
And it’s not because of your brains or your personality.
因为你美 从里到外都美
It’s because you’re beautiful, inside and out.
-爷爷 -什么
-Grandpa? -What?
-我不想当失败者 -你不是失败者
-I don’t want to be a loser. -You’re not a loser.
你怎么会觉得自己失败呢
Where’d you get the idea you’re a loser?
因为爸爸最恨失败者
Because Daddy hates losers.
哇 哇 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.Back up a minute.
你知道什么叫失败
You know what a loser is?
真正失败的人 就是那种特别害怕不能成功 怕死了 连试都不敢试的人
A real loser is somebody that’s so afraid of not winning, they don’t even try.
-你呢 你是在尝试了 对吧 -对
-Now, you’re trying, right? -Yeah.
那你就不是失败者啦 明天大家玩得开心点 好吗
Well, then, you’re not a loser.We’re gonna have fun tomorrow, right?

Yeah.
让他们都见鬼去吧
We can tell ’em all to go to hell.
晚安甜心 我爱你
Good night, sweetie.I love you.
你去哪
What are you doing?
我得搞定
I’m gonna fix this.
理查
Richard-
我得搞定它
I’m gonna fix this.
启动 快启动
Here we go.Here we go.

Hi.
你好 请找斯坦·格罗斯曼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!