Home 动作电影 虎胆龙威4(2007)

虎胆龙威4(2007)

0
虎胆龙威4(2007)

他们把卫星都从天上打下来了吗 -不 是电池没电了
They knocked satellites out of the skies? – No, your battery ran out.
对了 我们应该去见他 – 谁
We should go see him. – Who?
“法师”啊 我们可以开车去他家 就在巴尔的摩
The Warlock. We should drive to his house in Baltimore.
我现在才不要去什么“法师”家 -嘿 你想要我帮你 我这就是在帮你
Can’t go to the Warlock’s house now. – Hey! This is me helping you.
明白吗 相信我 我们必须去找法师 这是我们唯一的希望
OK? Trust me. We gotta go see the Warlock. That’s our only hope.
你喜欢飞行吗 -嗯 你说什么 就像是和飞行员一起吗
How do you feel about flying? – Uh, about what? Like, with a pilot?
把它插♥进♥那“圆型的”东西里就行了 -什么“棕色的”东西 (二者发音相似)
Just stick it in the round thing. – What brown thing?
喏 把这个戴上
Here, put these on.
把它插♥进♥去就好了 这样就行了
Just stick it in there. That’ll work.
你还好吧 – 还好 只是有点怕飞行
You OK? – Uh, yeah, I’m just kind of afraid of flying.
我以前也对飞行怕得要死 – 真的
I used to be terrified of flying. – Really?
对啊 我还上了些课 诸如“直面恐惧”之类的
Yeah. I took some lessons. Face your fears, that kind of thing.
是吗 有用吗 – 没什么用
Yeah? Did it help? – Not really.
它应该发出这种声音吗 – 嗯
Is it supposed to make that sound? – Yeah.
也许我们应该开车去 就像在马路上兜风那样 -放松点 起飞可是最难的
Maybe we should just drive. – Take it easy. Taking off’s the hardest part.
是吗 我听说
Really? I heard…
说实话 我错过了几节飞行课 – 哈哈哈 真的吗
To be honest, I missed a couple of classes. – Ha, ha, ha! You did? Really?
但你还是有执照的吧 我是说 你还是可以真正开飞机什么的吧
But you have your licence, right? I mean, you can fly one of these things?
哦 上帝 – 嘿嘿 出发 我们起飞了
Oh, God. – Hey-hey, here we go! We’re up.
上帝
Oh, God.
很好 还蛮好的嘛
That’s good. That’s pretty good.
天啊 你看 这整个地区都是漆黑一片
Jesus, look at that. This whole area’s blacked out.
我们怎么才能找到“法师”的家
How we gonna find Warlock’s house?
嗯 应该就是依然还亮着灯的那家吧
Um, it’s probably gonna be the one with the lights still on.
断电正在不断蔓延 大约一半的东海岸地区已经停电了
Power outage keeps spreading. About half the East Coast has already gone down.
好吧 把所有东西都接到应急发电机上
All right. Put everything on emergency generators.
他们到底是怎么突破我们防线的
How the hell are they getting past us?
好 就在那下面 在那下面 我看到了
OK. Down there, down there. I see it.
在那下面 – 往左 下去
Down there? – Left. Down.
什么 我们就在那儿降落吗
What? Are we gonna land down there?
好 抓紧了 – 好 好 哦
All right, hang on. – OK, OK. Ohhh!
小心栅栏 栅栏
Fence. Fence. Fence!
栅栏 看着点儿栅栏 – 我看到了
Fence. Fence! – I see it.
小心
Watch…

Ow! Ohhh!
天哪 – 走吧
Oh, Jesus. – Come on.
哦 没错 没错 “起飞可是最困难的”
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. “Taking off’s the hardest part.”
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
好吧 关于法师 有件事你必须要了解 他很恨警♥察♥ 真的很恨
Now, there’s something you need to know about Warlock. He hates cops, OK?
所以让我来跟他说话就好了 明白
So just let me do all the talking, OK?
见鬼
Shit.
嘿 卡鲁迪斯太太
Hey, Mrs Kaludis.
嗯 弗来迪在家吗
Um, is Freddy home?
我是马特·法瑞尔 这位是 嗯
I’m Matt Farrell and this is, uh…
比利
Billy.
我们是他朋友 太空夏令营的朋友 我们跟弗来迪一起去过太空夏令营
We’re friends from… Space Camp. I went to Space Camp with Freddy.
弗来迪
Freddy!
弗来迪 – 有人来找你
Freddy? – You got company!
弗来德利克 没听到我说话吗
Frederick! Didn’t you hear me?
整个巴尔地摩都听到了 妈
All Baltimore heard you, Ma.
你朋友来了 – 朋友 什么
Your friends are here. – Friends? What the?
妈 我还得跟你说几次啊 不许带任何人到这里来
Come on, Ma! How many times I gotta tell you, don’t bring people down here?
我都快认不出来了 这就是年轻又留了胡子的汉·索罗吗 (哈里森·福特扮演的星战人物) 发生什么事了 你瘦了好多

I can’t see too good. Is that a young, bearded Han Solo? You’ve lost so much weight!
没有 我倒长了30磅 那是谁
No, I gained 30 pounds. Who is that?
噢 那是 – 算了 无所谓
Know what? Doesn’t matter.
伙计 你又来这里做什么 就是因为你 我得用五台发电机才能保持在线
Dude, what are you doin’ here? Cos of you, I’m rocking five generators to stay online.
加上你现在又被人追杀 所以你的来访对我来说也不是什么好事
And since you’re being hunted by assassins, this visit is not a healthy use of my time.
嘿 别碰那个好吗
And hey, don’t touch that, all right?
民用波段电台 对你们来说也太小儿科了吧
CB radio? A little low-tech for you guys, isn’t it?
小儿科 哥们儿 那可是 世界末日来临时的保障 明白吗
That, my friend, is an end-of-the-world insurance system, OK?
就算是最后一块芯片都挂掉了 我还能继续和外界保持联络
So when the last microchip goes down, I can contact whoever’s there,
不管对方是具僵尸还是别的什么东西
whether they be zombies or not.
你带你♥爸♥爸来这里干嘛 – 他很前卫哦 对电玩文化很感兴趣
What’d you bring your dad here for? – He’s cool. He’s into the gaming culture.
海报不错
Nice poster.
怎么 你很喜欢费特 (星际大战里的赏金猎人) -不 我还是比较喜欢星际大战
Oh, what? Like, you a big fan of the Fett? – No. I was always more of a Star Wars guy.
喜欢星际大战 他到底是谁 – 他在开玩笑 他是我的
Star Wars guy. Who is this man? – He’s my…
嘿 你个笨小子 我不是他爸爸
Hey, dump truck. I’m not his dad.
我是个警♥察♥ 怎么样吧 -噢 警♥察♥ 真不好意思 谢谢你了
I’m a cop. How ’bout that? – Oh. A cop. I’m sorry. Thank you.
你干嘛带个警♥察♥来我的控制中心
Why’d you bring a cop into my command centre?
哈哈哈 控制中心 这不过是个地下室
(laughs) Command centre! It’s a basement.
这是控制中心 – 别说了 麦克连 我可以解释
It’s a command centre! – I can explain.
你告诉我们汤玛斯·盖布尔的事就行了 我们就是为这事儿来的
Just tell us about Thomas Gabriel, all right? That’s why we came here.
汤玛斯·盖布尔 哦 很好 我不知道 很抱歉
Thomas Gabriel. I didn’t know. Sorry.
出去 我要你们现在给我出去 快
Get out! I want you outta here, right now.
嘿 冷静点 冷静点 胖小子
Hey, calm down. Just calm down, big boy!
你才冷静点 这是我家
You calm down! It’s my house!
你得告诉我我想知道的 不然我就在你家揍死你
You’re gonna tell me what I wanna know, or I’ll beat you to death in your own house.
四年前国防部雇用了汤玛斯·盖布尔 做他们的电脑顾问
Four years ago, the DOD recruits Thomas Gabriel to be a cyberspook for ’em, OK?
上任的第一天 他就跟上司说
First day on the job, tells his bosses
这个国家的安全系统 充斥着漏洞 门户洞开
this nation’s security infrastructure is open to compromise.
他们说“我们会考虑你的建议的” 但他是个很有责任感的人 并没有就此作罢
They say, “We’ll take it under advisement.” But he don’t ease up cos he is committed.
所以他就直接闯进参谋长联席会议
So he breaks into a meeting of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,
仅凭着一台笔记本电脑 就黑掉了 北美空军防卫司令部 关闭了整个国防网络系统
and, with just a laptop, hacks into NORAD and shuts down our defence network.
结果他们就拿枪对着他的脑袋 叫他停止这种攻击行为
So they put a gun to the man’s head and forced him to stop the hack.
汤玛斯·盖布尔就是为了证明自己的观点 能用一台笔记本电脑关闭整个北美空防司令部的人
Thomas Gabriel’s the guy who shut down NORAD with a laptop just to prove a point.
你以为我还会怕你吗 – 告诉我们怎么找到他
You think I’m scared of you? – Tell us how to find him.
我怎么知道 他是个幽灵 已经从人间消失了
How do I know? He’s a ghost, man. He just fell off the grid.
这条路也走不通 咱们走吧 – 等等 麦克连
Another dead end. Come on. – Wait.
“法师” 你听着 几个星期前 我写了
Listen, Warlock, a couple of weeks ago I wrote a…
我知道 你写了个新加密算法的代码 现在就可能正被汤玛斯·盖布尔用着呢
A mutating algorithmic security code, that’s probably being used by Thomas Gabriel now.
不 我们知道这点 好吧 但你知道他用那个代码做什么吗
No, we know that. Yes. Can you tell us what he’s using it for?
不知道 我一直在尝试着找出答案 在这儿 你们看
I don’t know. I’ve been trying to figure that out. Here, look.
现在这个国家里唯一一个 正在使用那块模板的安全系统
The only security system in the country that I can find
就是社会安♥全♥局♥
currently employing that template is the Social Security Administration.
但还并不是在总局里运行 看 而是在伍德隆的这栋大楼里
But they don’t use it in the main facility. Look. They use it in this building, in Woodlawn.
哇噢 这到底是怎么 上帝 – 我知道 对吧
Whoa. What the hell? God! – I know, right?
对什么 你们到底在说些什么 – 用电量高得惊人
What are you talkin’ about? – The power consumption’s off the charts.
是非常高非常热 都快着火了
It’s hot. It’s on fire.
那儿怎么会有这些冷却塔 – 我也是这么想的
(Matt) Why are there chilling towers?

Hello.
什么是冷却塔
What’s a chilling tower?
你看看我一直就是和这种菜鸟合作
See what I’ve been dealing with?
大型主机群运行会产生很多热量 所以需要冷却系统
Large server farms generate a lot of heat and need to be cooled.
但为什么是在那儿呢
But why there?
我跟你说 虽然我不知道那里面是什么 但绝对不是社会安全保障号♥码
I don’t know what’s in that building, but it’s not Social Security numbers.
我这里出现了警报 有人侵入了伍德隆
I got a red flag over here! Someone’s hackin’ into Woodlawn.
现在正挂载在主机上
Honing in on the host server right now.
“弗来德利克·卡鲁迪斯”
“Frederick Kaludis.”
咱们来看看他 – 这头肥猪
Let’s have a look at him. – Fat bastard.
麦克连
McClane.
他的女儿现在在哪儿 – 我们追踪到了她的手♥机♥讯号♥
Where is his daughter? – We just got a trace on her cell.
你一定会很高兴的
You’ll love this.
好 让我们来仔细看看你
All right. Let’s get a better look at you.
弗来迪 – 什么
(Gabriel) Freddy? – What?
你钻到我网络里来搞什么鬼 呃
What the hell are you doing dickin’around inside my network?
麦克连
McClane?
我还以为我已经杀了你呢
I thought I killed you already.
这话我时常听到
I get that sometimes.
你能不能追踪到他在哪里 – 可以 伙计
You think you can try to track where he is? – Dude, yeah.
探长 用手遮住摄影机可并不能关掉麦克风哈
Detective, covering the camera with your hand does not turn off the microphone.
是 我知道在电脑方面我不如你们聪明
Yeah, I know I’m not as smart as you guys with all this computer shit,
不过 嘿 我还活着 不是吗
but, hey, I’m still alive, ain’t I?
而你那边的坏人一定是快死光了吧 呃
I mean, you got to be runnin’ out of bad guys by now, right? Huh?
盖布尔
Gabriel?
说句实话 你可以告诉我 你是怎么做的
Honestly, you can tell me. How does that work?
是不是有一种服务 什么800号♥码之类的 比如说1-800-找帮凶
You got some kind of service? Some kinda 800 number? 1-800-HENCHMEN?
而且我敢打赌你一定还在线上
And I bet you’re still on hold with,
喊着“能不能再帮我找一个 死亚洲婊♥子♥过来 ”是吧
“Can I get another dead Asian hooker bitch over here right away?” Huh?
不过说真的 估且不论她的腿功 那个精瘦的女忍♥者还真是够辣的
But seriously, all that kicking aside, that skinny little ninja chick, she was smokin’ hot.
想找这么一个 一定很不容易吧
One of those gotta be real hard to come by, right?