这就是你为什么会成为现在这样喽
And that’s what makes you that guy.
到目前为止一切顺利
Thing’s flying now.
联♥系♥艾默森 告诉他我们很快就到
Contact Emerson. Tell him we’ll be there soon.
你们在这里做什么 这一层是禁止
What the hell are you doing? This whole floor’s restricted acc…
待在这儿
Stay here.
快 跟我来
All right, come on.
我们进去了 – 很好 把它关闭
We’re in. – Good. Shut it down.
(启动手动关闭程序)
看来你说得没错 小子
Guess you were right, kid.
呃 这的确 很糟
OK, that’s… awful.
有人来了
We got company.
他们要怎样才能关闭整个电网 – 什么
How would they shut down a power grid? – What?
快点 – 呃 中♥央♥控制室
Come on. – Uh… Central control room. OK…
在四楼 四楼 – 走
Uh, fourth floor. Fourth floor. – Come on.
你走右边
You take the right.
哦 该死
(door opens and closes) – Oh, shit.

Shh.
我们能不能停 – 尽量跟上来
Can we stop for… – Try to keep up.
我在跟着你 我只是想休息一下喘口气
I am! I just wanna stop for two seconds to catch our breath.
你知道有健身房♥这种东西吗 – 知道 但是
You know, they have these things called gymnasiums.
快 咱们走 走
Come on, let’s go. Let’s go.
情报显示这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是具有移♥动♥性的
Intel’s fairly certain the terrorists are mobile.
因此我们才无法利用三角定位找到他们 这是他们唯一的方法
It’s the only way to avoid signal triangulation.
考虑到他们要运行大量硬件设备
With the amount of hardware they’re running,
目标应该是在大型运输车辆当中 极有可能是货柜车
we’re probably looking for a large vehicle, most likely a semitrailer rig.
很好 告诉国土安♥全♥局♥的那帮人
All right. Tell the guys at Homeland Security
说我们需要他们所有的人力 卫星及可运行的网络 现在就要
we need every agent, satellite and functioning network they got. Now.
(电力关闭程序 95%的发电机组已经可以关闭 是否继续 )
游戏时间结束了 甜心
Play time’s over, sweetheart.
别乱来
Don’t.
把手从枪上拿开 把手举起来
Take your hand off the gun. Hands up.
站起来
Stand up.
去呀 快
Go on. Now!
去吧 小子 看你的了
Let’s go, kid. You’re up.

OK…
越快越好
As fast as you can.

Jesus!
我已经受够了这他妈的功夫
That’s enough of this kung fu shit.
我以前也碰过别的母狗 但你可能是最凶的一只
I’ve known some bitches in my day, but you are maybe the…
这拳怎么样 呃
Still awake, huh?
继续做你的 – 好
Just keep doin’ what you’re doin’. – OK.
你还需要多久 – 嗯 用不了多久
How much time do you need? – Um… Not much.
好了么 – 我 嗯
Are you done? – I, uh…
好了没有 – 不 还没
Are you done? – No, not quite.
什么 – 这可不像收取信件那么简单
What? – I’m not exactly checking my email here.
他们已经进入了虚拟模式 我现在 要断开他们接入的系统功能接口 重启主机
They used VM mode, so I’m isolating their API and booting the host.
什么 – 就是说我需要30秒钟时间 行了吗
What?! – It means about 30 seconds, OK?
做这事可不简单 尤其是在
Not the easiest thing to do when…
好 好
OK…
把你刚才所做的事全部撤销 快
Undo everything you just did. Now!
好 好 好
OK. OK, OK.
我是右撇子 右撇子 我得用我的右手 真的
I’m a righty, I’m a righty. I need my other hand, I really do.
我是右撇子
I’m a righty.
(员工专用停车场)
只剩最后一步了
One last door to open.
你知道你在做什么吗 你知道这样做会给国家造成什么后果吗
Do you know what you’re doing? Do you realise what this’ll do to the country?
是的 我知道 快点儿干
Yes, I do. Now open the door.
好 很好 很高兴我们有相同的认知
OK, good. Glad we’re on the same page.
你都知道 很高兴你能知道这些
You do? I’m glad you know.
你还好吗
How you doin’?
抓好了
Hang on.
听着 我们能不能好好谈谈
Listen, let’s just talk about this for one second.
感觉怎么样 还不是太紧吧 呃
How you doin’? That’s not too tight, is it?
该死
Damn it!
再吃我一拳
Smile pretty!
麦克连
McClane!
妈的
Shit.
麦克连 快出来
McClane, get out of there!
快点 伙计 快点
Come on, man! Come on!

Come on, man.
你刚看到了吗
Did you see that?
那你把他们做的都停下来了 对吗
(McClane) So you stopped it, right?
是 是 是 不过你知道 当有一把枪指着你时做事会更难专心
You know, a gun to your head makes it harder to do this kind of work.
什么 – 我就知道你是这种反应
What? – I know that comes as a surprise.
你就不能把它关掉 或者锁住 – 我也不确定
Can’t you just turn it off? Lock ’em out? – I’m not sure.
不过我也许能拖延些时间
I might be able to slow ’em down, though.
西部和中部的电力转换中心都是我们的了 现在就等麻衣那边了
Western and Central hubs are ours. We’re just waiting on Mai’s end.
等等 不太对劲 所有的安全系统又重新启动了
Hang on. Something’s up. All the security’s reactivating.
我想有人可能想买♥♥点儿便宜的伟哥哦 那就给你来点儿广♥告♥吧
I think someone might be in the market for some cheap Viagra.
既然你码子已经死了 干嘛不上性感单身族网站 找个美眉聊天呢
Now your girlfriend’s dead, why don’t you check out our sexy singles?
是个电子炸♥弹♥
It’s an e-bomb.

Hey…
好吧 等一下 等一下
All right, wait, wait.
(正在跟踪远程通讯)
麻衣 回话 发生了什么事 – 麻衣
Mai, talk to me. What’s going on? – Mai?
喔 对 就是那个爱踢人的亚洲小妞儿
Oh, yeah – little Asian chick, likes to kick people?
我看她得很长时间都无法再跟任何人说话了
I don’t think she’s gonna be talking to anybody for a really long time.
我上次看到她时 她还在电梯升降道的底部 被一台休旅车撞得稀巴烂呢
Last time I saw her, she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV up her ass.
怎么啦 说不出话来了
What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?
听着 蠢蛋 你的末世入侵行动已经结束了
Listen, jackass. Your fire sale is over.
把你的那个小杂耍团收拾收拾滚吧 否则我会去找你 然后好好修理你
Just pack up your little circus or I’m gonna come and I’m gonna kick your ass.
你根本不知道我是谁 我的能力有多大
You have no idea who I am or what I’m capable of.
等我把这里的事结束以后 我保证用不了多久
When I’m finished here – and I promise it’ll be soon –
我会全心全力地对付你
I will focus all my attention… on you.
你想把这事儿弄成私人恩怨 好 奉陪到底
You wanna make things personal, fine.
调整所有的天然气输送方向 统统给我转到东部中心
Reroute every cubic foot of natural gas in the pipelines to that station.
你能用这个联络到伯曼么 -当然可以 联络任何人都没问题
Can you get Bowman on this thing? – Sure. I can get anyone on it.
那就快联♥系♥他
Do it.
就现在 – 对 就现在
Now? – Yeah, now.
拜托 不要啊
Please, no.
是汤玛斯·盖布尔 – 妈的
It’s Thomas Gabriel. – Shit.
你认识这家伙 – 我和他共事过
(McClane) You know this guy? – I worked with him.
他本来是国防部内部安全系统的主程序员
He was DOD’s chief programmer for infrastructure security.
9/11事件后 他告知众参谋长 国防安全系统有弱点 极易被攻击
After 9/11, he’s the guy that told Joint Chiefs the system was vulnerable.
他想要整个系统做彻底检修 但他们不听 盖布尔可并不是那种好脾气 待人友善的人
He wanted an overhaul, but they wouldn’t listen. Gabriel’s not people-friendly.
你也这么看
You think so?
当他企图公开这一切时 他们毁了他
When he tried to go public, they crucified him.
毁掉了他的名誉 冻结了他的财产 那之后他就消失了
Destroyed his reputation, froze assets. After that he disappeared.
我们有个蛮严重的问题
(beeping) – We got a pretty serious problem.
等一下 什么事
Hold on one minute. What?
我看我们需要马上离开这里
I think we need to get out of here right now.
他们正把天然气导向这里 – 天然气 什么天然气
They’re sending the gas lines here. – Gas lines? What gas lines?
上帝
Christ.
噢 所有的天然气 看到那些闪烁的箭头了吗 情况非常不妙
Oh… all of them. See that, those flashing arrows? That’s not good.
所有那些都朝这里来了 – 对 我想我们得走了
All that’s coming here? – Yeah. I think we gotta go.
听好 我们必需要走了 你快去找盖布尔
Listen, I gotta go. Just find Thomas Gabriel.
麦克连 麦克连
McClane? McClane?
咱们走了 快点搞定
Let’s go. Finish this up.
马上走 快弄完 快点 走吧
Right now. Finish it up, come on! Let’s go!
进去 进去
Get in there!
你没事吧
You OK?
快 我们得出去 – 有什么意义呢 这到底有什么意义
Let’s go. We gotta get outta here. – What is the point? Man, what is the point?
嘿 别闹了 快点
Hey, knock that off, come on.
这些跟你帮他们写的代码有关 快 好好想想 帮助咱们取胜
This has something to do with that code you wrote for them. Think. Come on, help us win.
取胜 我们什么时候开始取胜了 呃
Win? When do we start winning? Huh?
你看看周围 你疯了吗 我们看起来像是要取胜的样子吗
Look around. Are you out of your mind? Does it look like we’re close to winning?
我们刚刚被修理得很惨哪
We just got the shit kicked out of us!
你以为我还瞒着你什么吗 以为我还有什么没告诉你吗
You think I’m holding out on you?
如果我知道他们想要什么 我会告诉你的 我会很乐意地告诉你的
If I knew what they wanted, I would tell you! I would happily tell you!
上帝
Jesus.
“法师” “法师”
The Warlock. The Warlock.
哦 太棒了 妈的 手♥机♥也没用了
Oh, great. Ah! There goes the cellphone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!