But we mustn’t be afraid.
我们不用害怕
Before the victory there is always pain.
胜利到来前 总会有痛苦
Hold his head up.
扶着他的头
It mustn’t go under.
别浸到水里了
If he goes under, would he drown?
浸下去他会淹死吗
He might.
会的
A boy drowned in Hamburg, in Jenisch Park.
有个男孩就在汉堡的耶尼施公园淹死了
What did he look like?
他看起来怎样
You didn’t see a thing, you ran away.
你都吓跑了 什么都没看到
Where is that?
这是什么
This is Omi’s house.
这是祖母的房♥子
There’s blue windmills on the wall.
在墙上画有蓝色风车
Lots of them.
有很多
Wait till you see.
等着你去看呢
And who is she?
她又是谁
Mutti’s sister.
姑姑
She died in the first war.
第一次参战就死了
She had a bad cough and then she died.
当时她咳得很厉害 之后就死了
Where’s Mutti?
妈妈在哪儿
Close by, with Vati.
在附近 跟爸爸在一起
If they are close,
如果就在附近
why don’t they come and get us?
为什么不来接我们
They are probably thinking about where we will live,
也许他们在想我们该住哪好
and
还有
what colours they will paint the house.
房♥子该涂什么颜色
Things like this.
诸如此类的事吧
Why won’t he open the door?
他为什么不开门
I caught him stealing.
我抓住他偷东西
I don’t know how your parents brought you up.
不知你们父母是怎么教的
You think you can just help yourselves?
你以为你们能自理吗
Is that what they taught you at Hitler Youth?
在希♥特♥勒♥青年组织 他们就是这样教你们的吗
Get up!
起来
This is not your house, no one wants you here!
这不是你家 没人愿意你们在这儿
We’ll keep the baby, but the rest of you must go.
婴儿可以留着 其他都给我走
Let go, I want Mutti.
放开我 我要妈妈
Get in there.
进去
Let him out!
放他出来
A German boy does not steal and then cry like a baby.
德国孩子不偷东西 偷完还哭得跟孩子似的
When is Mutti coming back? Never!
妈妈何时候回来 不回来了
Go away!
走开
GUnter is a dirty little thief.
甘特是肮脏的小偷
Now we have to go.
我们得走了
All because of Gunter!
都怪甘特
She said for us to wait!
妈妈说过叫我们等
Come out!
出来
It’s all your fault.
都是你的错
The Americans have special little prisons for children like you.
美国人有专关你这种孩子的监狱
Horrible places, where children are tortured.
专门虐待孩子的恐怖地方
Maybe she will come tomorrow.
也许妈妈明天就回来了
I don’t want to go to prison, Lore.
我不想去监狱 洛儿
No, she’s not coming.
不 她不回来了
She’s at Omi’s.
她在祖母家
I spoke to her.
她给我说过了
You were not there.
你当时不在
She’s at Omi’s. Vati, too.
她和爸爸在祖母那里
I can pay you!
我们可以付钱
I can pay you.
我们可以付钱
We want to go to the train station.
我们要去火车站
Did your mother make that dress?
你妈妈做的衣服
This is from a store.
从商店买♥♥的
Where’s your mother now?
你母亲在哪儿
Hamburg, with Omi.
汉堡 祖母家
And your father?
父亲呢
Dead?
死了吗
He’s fighting.
他在战斗
Then he’s a fool.
那他就是傻瓜
We don’t have any trains any more. The Americans took them.
已经没火车了 都被美国人夺去了
You’re heading for Karlsruhe on this road.
沿这条路去卡尔斯鲁厄市
Over to the French if you go too far.
走得够远就去法国
We want to go to Hamburg. Go across the field, you’ll see the road.
我们要去汉堡 穿过这片地 就能看到路
Here.
拿着
For the baby.
给孩子
Attention, attention!
注意 注意
We are under American control.
我们已被美国人控制
Shooting from behind, sabotage and looting are prohibited.
禁止放冷枪 抢劫 搞破坏
These crimes will be punished by death.
以上犯罪都将被判死刑
All Germans and non-Germans are instructed to go home.
所有德裔和非德裔人员都回家去
You are only allowed outside between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m.
只有上午8-10点
and 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.
下午4-6点允许外出
Can you help me?
能帮我一下吗
You have to push.
用力推
I want to have a go.
我要玩一下
No, let go. Stop it, what are you doing?
不 放开 住手 你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
It’s already broken.
它本来就碎了的
Doesn’t matter, leave it.
我不管 别玩了
Go sit over there.
坐到这边来
Where is Gunter?
甘特在哪儿
Excuse me.
对不起
There was a lot of blood on her legs.
她腿上有很多血
And thousands of ants.
还有很多蚂蚁
Maybe they live inside her body and ride around in boats.
也许蚂蚁就在她身体里划船
I don’t think so.
我想不是
Maybe her blood has become really thick like jelly.
也许血变得像果冻一样浓
A boat might not work.
船划不动了
Excuse me, would you have any food for us?
打扰了 能给我们点吃的吗
I can give you something for it.
我可以拿东西和你换
Don’t put so much wood on it.
别放太多柴火
Maybe blow on it a little.
也许该吹一下
Not so hard, you’ll just blow it out.
别太用力了 会吹灭的
Liesel, pour the eggs into the bowl. Leave the fire alone.
丽泽 把蛋打进碗里 别弄火了
Will you stop it!
别哭了
Don’t blow, it’s no use! We’ll eat the eggs raw.
别吹了 没用的 我们只有吃生的
Sit here.
坐在这儿
This is my brother, Peter.
这是我弟弟 皮特
He’s hungry-
他饿了
Here.

Clean yourself.
先擦擦自己
I said please could you clean yourself.
我说请先擦擦自己
I had to look at dead Jews for hours, just to get stale bread.
为得到过期面包 我盯了犹太尸体好几个小时
But you got two loaves!
但你却拿到两条
I have diabetes, I’m the one who deserves two loaves.
我有糖尿病 这是我应得的
And I got nothing!
我什么都没得到
If the fuhrer knew that!
如果元首知道这些的话
Let me see.
让我看看
Try that.
试试看
That boy was at the school house.
那是在学校那个男孩
Come quickly!
快走
Who’s afraid of the black man?
谁怕黑人
Who are you, child?
你们这些孩子是谁
We just want something to eat.
我们想找点吃的
We? Where are they?
我们 他们人呢
Mother, father?
爸妈呢
I have water.
我只有水
That is all.
就这么多
This baby has bed bugs.
这孩子长虱子了
They are all dead. I have nothing.
他们都死了 我什么都没有
I have paraffin. What can you give me?
只有煤油 你能给我什么
But that’s worth more than paraffin.
这可比煤油值钱
Anything else? Then I’ll get you food from the village.
还有吗 我可以给你村里的食物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!