♪You are good, goodbye.♪
艾米莉娅·伍尔夫 杰克和威廉
Emilia Woolf and Jack and William.
我在网上登记的
l registered online.
你好 我是珍妮特 我们到了
Hi, l’m Janet. Here we are.
你的天使叫什么名字
And what is your angel’s name?
伊莎贝尔 伊莎贝尔·格林利夫·伍尔夫
lsabel. lsabel Greenleaf-Woolf.
12月27日至30日或
December 27th to the 30th or…
你想要她出生的那天还是
do you want the day that she was born or…
12月27日
1 2/27?
那是我继子的名字 – 我喜欢这个名字
That’s my stepson’s name. – l love that name.
我们叫他比利
We called him Billy.
他死于睡眠呼吸暂停综合症
He died of SlDS.
我很抱歉
l’m sorry.
每当我想起比利 我就知道他在这里
l know Billy’s here whenever l think of him.
你不觉得伊莎贝尔也是这样吗
Don’t you feel that about lsabel?
她走了 我知道这里和那里的区别
She’s gone. l know the difference between here and gone.
蜡烛和圆锥物是给池塘边的人用的
The candles and the cones are for down by the pond.
我们会告诉你什么时候点的 我们一起点燃它们
We’ll tell you when to light them. We light them together.
气球有蓝色 粉红色和白色的
There are blue and pink balloons and white.
拿着这个 你最后会把它漂浮在池塘里
Take this. You’ll float this in the pond at the end.
大概一分钟后就会融化掉
lt’ll just melt away after a minute or so.
很抱歉我这么说
l’m sorry l said that.
不 没关系 真的
No, it’s fine. Really.
艾米莉娅 我找到你♥爸♥妈了
Emilia. l found your mom and dad.
我爸来了 – 嗯嗯 在威尔那边
My dad’s here? – Mm-hmm, over there with Will.
很抱歉我们迟到了
l’m so sorry we’re late.
交通堵车然后停车
Traffic and then parking.
你了解你的父亲 他永远不会把车停在停车场
You know your father. He’ll never just put the car in the lot.
你告诉他有关行走的事吗
You told him about the walk?
不 他上周打电♥话♥时给我时我说过
No, l did when he called last week.
他邀请了我
He invited me.
我发现你妈妈要去 我以为我们会走到一起
l found out your mother was going. l thought we’d come together.
本和皮娅在吗
Are Ben and Pia here?
我没有邀请他们
l didn’t invite them.
你不想把你的心放在上面吗
Aren’t you gonna put your heart thing on?
我只有三个 – 你可以用我的
l only have three. – You can have mine.
我可以和诺诺一起去拿更多的
l can go get some more with Nono.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吧
You okay?
欢迎大家来到这个特别的纪念和希望之行
Welcome, everyone, to this special walk for remembrance and hope.
如果你因为任何原因失去了你的团队 你可以在我们的目的地找到我们
lf you happen to lose your group for any reason, you’ll be able to find us at our destination.
我们试着在步行过程中保持安静 直到结束
We try to observe silence during the walk until the end.
嘿 嘿 杰克 – 嗨
Hey. Hey, Jack. – Hi.
我为你感到骄傲
l’m proud of you.
我知道这很难 但值得 我保证
l know this is hard, but it’ll be worth it. l promise.
死亡根本不算什么
”Death is nothing at all.
我只是溜进了隔壁房♥间
”l have only slipped away into the next room.
我是我 你是你
”l am l, and you are you.
你的语气没什么不同
”Put no difference in your tone.
不要带着庄重和悲伤强迫的表情
”Wear no forced air of solemnity and sorrow.
玩耍 微笑
Play, smile…”
他们在哪里 – 谁
Where are they? – Who?
我父亲和 在那里
My father and…there.
艾米莉娅
Emilia.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们正在为电影练习舞步 我要成为莱尔
We’re practicing our dance steps for the movie. l’m gonna be Lyle.
还记得你和我曾经像莱尔那样跳舞吗
Remember how you and l used to dance like Lyle
瓦伦蒂先生 你小的时候
and Signor Valenti when you were little?
他们马上就要开始了 我想我们该走了
They’re gonna start soon. l think we should go.
对 对 我想我可能也在这部莱尔电影里 哈
Right, right. l think l might be in this Lyle movie too, huh?
如果他们需要一个老爷爷类型
lf they need an old grandpa type.
你不是那种爷爷 反正不是他的
You’re not a grandpa type. Not his, anyway.
好 我想他们要开始了 嗯
Okay. l think they’re starting, huh?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你知道 我们只是不想用我们的废话打断你
We just didn’t want to interrupt, you know, with our nonsense.
不 你到底为什么要来这里
No, why did you bother coming here at all?
你知道我为什么来这里
You know why l came here.
我来是为了你 为了杰克 为了支持你
l came for you, for Jack, to support you.
妈妈才是来支持我的
Mom’s here to support me.
威尔 你想和我一起走吗
Will, you want to walk over with me?
她是我的孙女
She was my granddaughter.
我是来找伊莎贝尔的
l’m here for lsabel.
不许你说她的名字
Don’t you dare say her name.
艾米莉娅 – 威尔 我们走
Emilia. – Will, let’s go.
你想这样做 还是想回家
Do you want to do this, or do you want to go home?
我不允许你和我说话
l will not allow you to speak to me…
你不允许我 – 你在干什么
You won’t allow me? – What are you doing?
你知道我父母为什么离婚吗 杰克
You know why my parents got divorced, Jack?
我没告诉你 我没告诉任何人
l didn’t tell you. l didn’t tell anyone.
你甚至不知道我知道
You don’t even know l know.
艾米莉娅 闭嘴
Emilia, shut up.
我父亲每月花一千美元
My father was spending $1 ,000 a month
在一个俄♥罗♥斯♥脱衣舞娘身上
on a Russian stripper.
谢尔顿·格林利夫 法官性成瘾者
Sheldon Greenleaf: judge/sex addict.
来吧 谢尔顿 我们走吧
Come on, Sheldon. Let’s go.
走吧 走吧
Come on, just walk.
你不必把我赶走 如果你愿意 我就走
You don’t have to chase me away. l’ll just go, if you want.

Okay.
谢谢 西蒙
Thanks, Simon.
嗯 我还是要把我的心放在水里 所以
Um, l’m still gonna put my hearts in the water, so…
我晚点给再你打电♥话♥
l’ll call you later.
七年多来 他周游世界
For more than seven years, he’s traveled the globe,
疯狂追逐龙♥卷♥风♥
chasing tornadoes on the rampage.
嘿 你在看什么
Hey. What you watching?
一些风暴追逐者的事
Some storm chasers thing.
好看吗
ls it any good?
威尔 今天在公园发生的事我真的很抱歉
Will, l’m really sorry about what happened today in the park.
我想我当时失控了
l guess l just lost it.
我在看这个
l’m kind of watching this.
好吧
Okay.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
对不起 杰克
l’m sorry, Jack.
我不能再这样了
l can’t do this anymore.
整件事情让我心碎 爱心 蜡烛和有名字的异位妊娠吓坏了我
The whole thing just freaked me out with the hearts and the candles and ectopic pregnancies with names.
这不是一张 免费出狱 的卡 艾米丽亚 – 我知道 我知道
lt’s not a ”Get Out of Jail Free” card, Emilia. – l know. l know.
伊莎贝儿的死并不意味着你可以伤害别人
lsabel’s death doesn’t make it okay for you to hurt people.
我知道
l know that.
不 我不认为你知道
No, l don’t think you do.
我要问你一个问题
l’m gonna ask you a question.
杰克 拜托 – 我希望你回答
Jack, please. – l want you to answer it.
你知道你为什么爱上我吗
Do you know why you fell in love with me?
当我第一次见到你时
When l first saw you,
它 就像我早就认识你一样
it was… it was like l recognized you.
是的 认识我
Yeah. Recognized me.
这可能是对的
That’s probably right.
像你的父亲 艾米莉娅 那是你认可的人
Your father, Emilia. That’s who you recognized.
你不像我父亲
You are nothing like my father.
你在开玩笑吧 我和他一样
Are you kidding me? l’m just like him.
杰克 – 我是个律师 我是个骗子
Jack. – l’m a lawyer. l’m a cheater.
我就像他一样离开了我的家人
l left my family just like he did.
杰克 我不想上我爸爸 好吗 我爱上了你
Jack, l don’t want to fuck my father, okay? l fell in love with you.
你也爱上我了
And you fell in love with me too.
我们无法帮助它
We couldn’t help it.
这样可以吗 不是我们俩他妈的搞砸了吗
And that makes it okay? lt’s not the two of us fucking things up?
这是我最不想做的事 他就是这么做的
That’s the last thing l’d want to do. That’s what he did.
我的父亲背叛了我
My father betrayed me.
不 他没有背叛你 他背叛了你的母亲
No, he didn’t betray you. He betrayed your mother.
这是一回事 – 这不是一回事
That’s the same thing. – lt’s not the same thing.
孩子们不是他们的母亲 艾米莉娅
Children are not their mothers, Emilia.
威廉不是卡罗琳 你不能恨他
William is not Carolyn. You don’t get to hate him.
我不恨威廉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!