你去干什么?
You’re gonna what?
– 我去上她爸爸的节目 – 你在开玩笑吗?
I’ll get on her dad’s show.
上次他就设计我们 这次不知会怎样对付我们?
Are you kidding?
Last time he had dope planted on us. What will he do this time?
节目一开始他不能碰我们了
He can’t touch us once it starts. It’s a live feed.
他不能在广播公♥司♥经理面前丢脸
He can’t risk losing face in front of the network execs.
– 此事不可能 – 我会使它可能
It can’t happen. I’ll make it happen.
“要了解,只有在面对面之后”
“Understanding is reached only after confrontation.”
那是艾贝娜说的,博兰蒂会有回应
That’s what Ivannah said. Brandi will respond to confrontation.
嗨,我不是在新闻上见过你吗?
Hey, man. Didn’t I see you on CNN?
你的问题是什么?
What the hell’s your problem, anyway?
冲动的是你而不是我 你为什么跟我作对?
You’re supposed to be the impetuous one, not me.
我有理性!
Why are you fighting me?
你害怕要效法我才能赢得蕾娜!
I’m being rational!
You’re scared you may want to follow my lead and win Rene back!
– 什么蕾娜? – 帮我一个忙
Rene who? Whatever. Just do me a favour.
节目开始时到舞台边等我
Meet me by the stage once the show starts.
– 我需要你帮忙 – 你要去哪里?
I’ll need your help. Where are you going?
– 购物 – 那我怎么办?
Shopping-
What the hell am I supposed to do?
嗨,不是我!
Hey, man! It wasn’t me!
伙计,这看起来像你妈妈
Dude, this looks like your mom.
– 我正到处找你俩 – 我们在躲藏
I’ve been looking all over for you two.
在书店里?
We’re hiding.
没有人想到我和矮胖子会在这里
In a bookstore?
Last place anyone’d look for me and this tubby bitch.
– 我需要你们帮忙 – 什么事?
I need your help. What?
– 不怕受罚? – 看你在问谁
You two up for getting stoned?
Look who you’re asking.
你在看里面那对情侣?
You looking at that couple inside?
其实我在看这个粉红色数字
Actually, I was just looking at this little pink number over here.
很美好,他们看来很快乐,不是吗?
That’s kind of nice. They look happy, don’t they?
– 胸罩吗? – 不,那对情侣看来很快乐
What, the bras?
No, the couple. They look happy.
我想情侣们走了
I guess as far as couples go.
这使我想起了蜘蛛侠
You know, it reminds me of an issue of Spider-Man I did.
彼得·帕克和格温·思黛茜去购买♥♥内衣
When Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy went lingerie shopping.
绿妖精出现了
Of course, the Green Goblin showed up…
用南瓜炸♥弹♥轰炸整个地方
and he pumpkin-bombed the hell out of the place.
除此以外,非常相似
But aside from that, it’s pretty much the same thing.
哦,天啊!
Oh, my God!
上帝!
Holy shit!
– 你是… – 斯坦·李
Aren’t you… Oh, Stan Lee. Hi.
– 怎么样?你们要上这节目? – 那是谣言
What’s up, boys? You guys on this show?
要赢得这里的观众
That’s the rumour.
Man, between hoping to win, the crowd out there…
又要上电视,若是我,定会吓晕
and being on TV, I’d be scared as hell if I were you two.
– 是吗? – 当然,搞糟了会怎样?
Yeah?
你的亲朋戚友都在看
Sure, man. What if you fuck up?
Your friends and family watching.
我会吓得撒尿,放屁,或干蠢事
I’d be piss scared I’d get a boner or fucking fart or something.
他说得对,这是直播,什么都可能发生
He’s got a point, man. This is live. Anything could happen.
闭嘴,你使我紧张
Shut the fuck up, man. You’re making me nervous.
只有一个方法可以消除紧张
There’s only one thing that could take off that edge.
使你感觉轻松自如
Make you feel relaxed as hell.
使你忘记多少人在这里和电视上注视你
Make you forget how many people
are staring at you here and on TV.
那是什么?
And what’s that?
斯洛捷-博杰斯的罗杰斯!
Snootchy-bootchy nootchies!
神奇四俠,里德·理查兹 他的整个身体能伸展吗?
The Fantastic Four. Reed Richards. Can his whole body stretch?
– 我指每个部份,像他的… – 我知道你指什么
I mean every part, you know, like his–
I know what you mean.
过去我们真的从未考虑这些
We never really tackled stuff like that in the old days.
只忙于出漫画书
What with the comic-book code and all.
我不敢相信能在这里跟你说话!
I can’t believe I’m standing here talking to you!
大作都是出自你手的,蜘蛛侠?
You’re responsible for the greats.
Let’s do the list. Spider-Man?
– 惭愧 – 绿巨人?
Guilty. The Incredible Hulk?
– 不错 – 太酷了
Afraid so. This is so cool.
– X-战警? – 是的
The X-Men? Now that you mention it.
你是一个神!
Shit, man. You are a god!
嗨,瞧那对情侣
Hey, look at that couple.
他们似乎是处在热恋中,哼!?
Boy, they sure seem to be in love, huh?
那又如何?这是第二次…
What’s with that? That’s the second time
你先前评论过情侣
you’ve commented on couples in love.
我喜欢这种事物
Well, I like that sort of thing.
鲍迪,你有女朋友吗?
Tell me, do you have a girlfriend, Brodie?
有,我们刚分了手
Had one. We just broke up.
他的坐骑和他的身体是橘色岩石组成吗?
The Thing? Is his dork made of orange rock like the rest of his body?
这是超级英雄的秘密
It’s a superhero secret.
鲍迪,你和你女朋友为什么分手?
Tell me, Brodie. Why did you and your girlfriend break up?
她很麻烦,总要我做典型男人
She was a pain in the ass.
She wanted me to be this typical boyfriend guy.
说我太沉迷漫画世界
She said I was too into my own world of comics and all.
我能理解
I can relate.
有时候我也只顾漫画
There was a time when it was all about comics for me.
我有了一个女朋友,或许同你的一样
I had a girl, probably the same as yours.
她总是抱怨我花太多时间用于漫画
She always complained that I spent
too much time with my own comics.
– 最后我们分了手 – 瞧,她懂什么?
And eventually we broke up.
你现在是这个领域的传奇
See, what did she know?
Here you are now, a legend in the field.
自她之后有过许多女人吧?
You had a slew of women since her, right?
许多女人
Oh. Lots of women.
杰格和我竞赛,看谁的最多
Jagger and me, we had a running contest to see who had the most.
上次我看过,我遥遥领先
Matter of fact, last time I looked, I was way ahead.
– 太棒了! – 但我却忘不了那个女孩
Damn, that’s hot!
But I never forgot that girl.
你和她没重归旧好吗?
Did you ever get back together with her?
有一天我发现她结婚了
One day I found out she got married.
我错失了她
I had blown it. I had missed my window.
决不可能
No way.
那你怎么办?
What’d you do?
我继续我的生活
I went on with my life.
塑造了一些特别的新超级英雄
I created some special new superheroes.
他们的个性反映着我的心碎和遗憾
They were characters that reflected
my own heartbreak and my own regrets.
是怎么?
How so?
杜姆博士穿着护身盔甲遮盖着毁坏的身躯
Doctor Doom wears body armour
to conceal his own mangled form.
– 对吗? – 是的
Right? Yeah.
盔甲之下的残躯就是我
That was me beneath the armour.
绿巨人
The Hulk.
时而正常,时而暴虐
A normal guy one minute, a rage of emotions the next.
就像我想放弃的时候一样
Just like me when I thought about what I’d given up.
因此你塑造的每个角色都代表你的莫大遗憾
So you created each character
as a way to deal with your one big regret.
是的,那个女孩离开了我 鲍迪,照顾好你自己
Yeah, the girl that got away.
Look, do yourself a favour, Brodie.
不要等待
Don’t wait.
世上所有钱,女人
Because all the money, all the women…
甚至漫画书
even all the comic books in the world,
都取代不了那个人
they can’t substitute for that one person.
– 我不知道所有漫画书? – 相信我,真诚的信徒
I don’t know. All the comics in the world?
Trust me, true believer.
– 很高兴能跟你谈话 – 继续努力
Well, good talking to you.
你继续看,我将继续画
Keep up all the good work.
You keep reading ’em, I’ll keep writing ’em.
– 嗨,斯坦! – 嗯?
Hey, Stan! Yeah?
她真的对你那么重要?
She really meant that much to you?
鲍迪,我愿意放弃一切
Brodie, I’d give it all up, all of it…
哪怕只有一天能和她一起
for just one more day with her.
保重
Take care.
– 斯坦! – 嗨!
Stan! Hi!
– 我想他信了 – 你跟他说了什么?
I think he bought it.
秃鹰的独白
What kind of story did you give him?
Oh, it was the Vulture’s soliloquy, you know,
出从蜘蛛侠周年纪念刊
from the Spider-Man anniversary issue.
“爱今晚是一只兀鹰”
“Love Be a Vulture Tonight.” Yeah.
– 李先生,我不知该怎样谢谢你 – 别客气
I can’t thank you enough, Mr. Lee. Oh, forget it.
你应该帮帮他
You know, I think you ought to get him some help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!