我们准备好在五分钟后开始,斯维林先生
We’ll be ready in five, Mr. Svenning.
去吧
Go, it’s okay.
你头发缠住了板机,别动
No, your hair’s caught around the trigger here. Stop moving.
你拿出来了吗?很痛
Would you just get it off? It hurts.
州长,表演大约五分钟将会开始
The presentation will begin in about five minutes, Governor.
为什么不去梳洗一番?
Mmm-mmm.
那究竟应该是什么?
Why not freshen up a bit?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
看起来像一堆狗屎或什么?
That I look like a piece of shit or something?
也许摇晃能松开,来这里
Maybe we can jar it loose.
靠着这里
Here, come over here to the right. Oh!
来这里好?预备好?
Here, lean over here.
Come over here, okay? All right? Ready?
狙击手!
Sniper!
哦,妈呀!
Oh, shit!
有多少人?
How many are there?
我看见两个,一男一女
I spotted two, a male and a female.
– 哪一类火炮? – 罪犯使用散弹猎枪
What kind of artillery?
Perps were using a shotgun.
– 州长被击中了吗? – 我当然被击中了,可耻的家伙
Was the Governor hit?
Of course I’m hit, you asshole.
你像一些讨厌的摔交选手那样打我
You hit me like some god-damn wrestler.
没有血,她没被击中
There’s no blood. She wasn’t attacked.
– 把你的脚远离我的乳♥房♥♥! – 哦,抱歉,夫人
Get your foot off my tit!
斯维林先生,我辞职!
Oh, sorry, ma’am.
Mr. Svenning, I quit!
嗨,他们在向我们发信♥号♥♥
Hey, I think they’re trying to signal us.
我们没有武器
It’s okay, we’re not armed.
这只是一个支架,我在演奏音乐
This is just a prop. I’m in the musical.
是空的,没威胁
It’s just a blank. It wasn’t serious.
– 他说什么? – 我想他说他们是叙利亚人
What did he say? I think he said they were Syrians.
天啊,我们校园的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥?
Sweet Christ, terrorists on our campus?
为什么他穿着像革命战争义勇兵?
Why is he dressed like a Revolutionary War minuteman?
真讽刺!你先说恐♥怖♥份♥子♥,又说是杀手
For irony! Your average terrorist’s a showman first, killer second.
天啊!是历史社的成员
My God! It’s a member of the History Club.
责任归于父母,是父母的责任
I blame the parents. It’s the parents at blame.
他们最近没有教养他们的孩子
They are not raising their children properly these days.
下面是吉德·斯维林吗?
Is Jared Svenning down there?

是你,对吗?
That’s you, isn’t it?
喔,是的
Uh, no. Well, yes…
我的意思是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥如何认识我?
but, I mean, how would a terrorist know me?
爸爸?是我,博兰蒂
Daddy? It’s me, Brandi.
这是解释
That explains it.
州长,对不起
Governor, please.
我为这件可悲的事情道歉 我女儿是你狂热的崇拜者
I want to apologize for this fiasco.
My daughter is a huge fan of your work.
斯维林
Svenning.
你的支票
Your check.
Oh.
哦,我不知道该说什么,真谢谢你
Oh, I don’t know what to say, but thank you.
你这微卑的地位也想要钱
You want money for your pissant station.
只是试试玩奖券
Just try playing the lottery.
不!
No!
你知道他们夸耀的那些结果
You know where they air those results.
Oh!
送我去讨厌的医院
Get me to the god-damned hospital.
马上去!
Now!
上帝,我的锁骨折断了
God damn, I fractured my collarbone.
斯维林先生,我要道歉
Mr. Svenning, look, I want to apologize.
谢谢你跟警♥察♥摆平一切
Thank you for squaring everything with the police.
我知道你担忧我们,但是博兰蒂和我要好
I know we probably worried you,
but Brandi and I are both okay. We–
不知何故我的女儿牵连其中
If it wouldn’t mean implicating my daughter in this somehow…
我会坚持要当局抓你
I would insist that the authorities lock you up…
为保住你年轻的生命,受这该死的恐吓!
for the rest of your young life, you god-damned little menace!
先生,是意外,我发誓!
Sir, it was an accident, I swear!
不,你是意外,白♥痴♥!
No, you’re the accident, you moron!
你不知道你今天在这里花费了我的什么
You have no idea what you just cost me here today. Mmm!
你像所有其他被宠坏的蠢人
I mean, you’re like all the other spoiled jerks
在我的一生中我曾知道!
I’ve ever known in my whole life!
一切在你面前的一个大银盘上
Everything is handed to you on a silver platter.
你就是不掌握规则的那种人
You people, you just don’t grasp the precept…
有人不得不为这种人的犯规而工作
of somebody who has to work for their breaks.
– 这是“观念” – 什么?
That’s “concept.” What?
你说“规则”我认为你指…
Oh, you said “precept,” I think you meant to say…
– “观念” – 听着,你完全没感觉
“concept” Listen to me, you little prick, you.
你可能蒙骗我的女儿
You may have my daughter snowed…
在你拔我眼睛上的毛之前 这是他妈的最寒心的日子
but it’ll be a cold day in hell before you pull the wool over my eyes.
你今晚在这里对我做了什么
What you just did to me here tonight…
我要使其成为我生活的使命
I’m going to make it my mission in life…
以有规则的方式来对付你
to do to you on a regular basis.
嚒!
Mmm!
没有人能瞎干涉吉德·斯维林的事业
Nobody fucks with Jared Svenning’s career…
我要扫清障碍
and walks away clean, huh!
我发誓
I promise you that.
嗨,我想要告诉你我真的欣赏你所做的
Hey man, I just want to tell you that I really dug what you did up there.
无拘无束,好家伙!
Anarchy rules, dude!
– T.S,我们结束了 – 哦,别再装了!
We’re over, T.S. Oh, come on!
我不再认为我们没有经过分♥裂♥,和解
I thought we weren’t going through this break-up, make-up shit any more.
不,你只忘记了和解
No, we’re not. So you can just forget about making up.
– 听你的,为什么你不承认? – 承认什么?
Listen to you. Why don’t you just admit it? Admit what?
这不是指刚在屋顶发生的
That this isn’t about just what happened on the roof.
你以那作为藉口,因为你没有勇气
You’re using that as an excuse ’cause you don’t have the guts…
– 勇敢面对你的父亲 – 也许我不能
to stand up to your father. Maybe I don’t.
博兰蒂,佛罗里达州怎么样?
Come on, Brandi. What about Florida?
你使我羞于面对学校
You have just humiliated me in front of the entire school…
社区,国家
the community, the nation, for God’s sakes.
你严重损害了我父亲的事业
You seriously damaged my father’s career…
你软硬兼施侮辱我
you insult me with that good-cop bad-cop routine…
而现在你有胆问我是否我仍要去度假
and now you have the gall to ask me if I still want to go on vacation.
在佛罗里达州,我要向你求婚
I was going to propose to you in Florida.
我想你今晚使出了全身解数,T.S
I thought that you’d screwed up in every way possible tonight, T.S.
我低估了你
Guess I underestimated you.
妈的!
Shit!
该死的,你干嘛敲?
Sweet fucking Christ, would you knock it off?
– 上帝! – 什么?
God! What?
– 现在几点钟? – 9:30
What time is it?
去睡吧!
9:30.
Man, go back to sleep!
感谢上帝
Thank Christ.
– 你在做什么? – 玩完我的游戏
What the hell are you doing?
– 你答应我去早餐 – 早餐!
Finishing my game.
No. You promised me breakfast.
Breakfast!
就快完了,看我的得分
Breakfast, shmeckfast. Look at the score, for God’s sake.
第二局才一半,已经12比2了
I’m only in the middle of the second and I’m winning 12 to 2.
就知道早餐,蕾娜
Breakfasts come and go, Rene.
哈特福德鲸队
Now Hartford, the Whale?
只击败过温哥华队一两次
They only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice, in a lifetime.
你去卫生间了吗?
You hit the bathroom already?
别担心,我不会让你母亲看见
Don’t worry. I didn’t let your mother see me.
– 谁担心? – 你取笑我吗?
Who’s worried? Are you kidding me?
我从未见过像你这样害怕母亲的人
I’ve never met a person who lives in as much fear of his mother as you do.
我没有啊
I do not. Mmm.
那为什么我必须偷偷离开这里
So that’s why I have to sneak in here…
大家都睡熟了之后偷偷溜走 早晨就没人知道
after everyone’s asleep at night
and sneak out undetected in the morning?
你想要我告诉我母亲 晚上我们在这里所做的事?
You want I should tell my mother what we do in here at night?
说你玩电视游戏而我睡着了?
That you play video games and I fall asleep unfulfilled?
说吧,总比我偷偷摸摸好
Go ahead. It beats the sneaking-around shit.
我能说什么?她不喜欢你
What can I say? She doesn’t like you.
你从未向她介绍我,鲍迪
You’ve never even introduced me to her, Brodie.
她不喜欢你
She wouldn’t like you.
你真弱智,人人的母亲都喜欢我
You’re retarded. Everybody’s mother likes me.
我母亲不喜欢
Not mine.
上帝!你又去卫生间吗?
Jesus Christ! Are you back in the bathroom again?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!