That wasn’t me, that was you.
不是她的母亲,是她的祖母
Oh, yeah.
It wasn’t her mother, it was her grandmother.
难怪这婊♥子♥这么早就死了
No wonder the bitch went down so fast.
妈的,书面应该用硬纸板
You should have boards in them. All right?
Bloody savage.
这是你特点之一
That is one of your more admirably deplorable traits.
你,不像我会打别人的祖母…
You, unlike me, would beat up somebody’s grandmother…
或整个社区的老人
or an entire senior citizens’ community if you believed in the principle.
即使他们真的老了
But only if they were really old.
也许我受骗了
Maybe I was deluded.
也许你今天早晨说得对
Maybe you were right this morning…
当时你说如果笨蛋能改变她看法
when you said if something stupid could change how she feels…
她就不会如此
she’s not into it in the first place.
听我说的?我说的吗?
You’d listen to me? To something I said?
上帝!我清楚说过
Jesus! Haven’t I made it clear during the tenure of our friendship…
我什么也不知道
that I don’t know shit?
我经常说废话
I mean, half the time I’m just talking out of my ass.
或夸大其词
Or sticking my hand in it.
有时你偶尔也说些有价值的真理
Sometimes, but on occasion
you’ve been known to let a nugget of truth slip out.
今天早晨说的可能就是
This morning might have been one of those occasions.
你知道你需要什么?
You know what you need?
一些圣人的忠告
Some sage-like advice.
你今天已说够了,谢谢
You’ve given me enough for one day, thanks.
– 不是我,是艾贝娜 – 艾贝娜是谁?
Not from me, from Ivannah.
Who’s Ivannah?
– 我甚至找不出词语 – 是智巧或什么?
I can’t even find the words.
看手掌的必须袒胸?
Is that ingenuity or what?
What’s palm-reading have to do with being topless?
使信息更容易接受
It makes the news easier to take.
哪怕她说我10分钟内死去
She could tell me I’ll die in 10 minutes,
只要她袒胸对我说
so long as she told me topless.
– 你的雄性有时使我吃惊 – 我能说什么?我爱乳♥头♥
Your maleness amazes me sometimes.
What can I say? I love tits.
– 谁会光顾? – 我们这种人
What kind of people patronize this service?
People like us.
等等,你不是说…
Wait a minute, you’re not suggesting–
别这样,信奉正统派基♥督♥教的人
Don’t be such a damn fundamentalist.
我已经倒霉透顶了 这是我划清界线的地方
I’ve already reached my lowest.
This is where I draw the line.
你过去一直也喜欢乳♥头♥
You used to like tits, too.
我不过跟其他男人一样 但干嘛要付钱给老女巫
I love tits as much as the next guy,
but why pay some old hag good money…
去受骗,去看下垂,起皱,干瘪的乳♥房♥♥?
for supernatural chicanery coupled
with sagging, wrinkled, weathered boobs?
你知道,奎特…
You know, Quint…
你是同性恋
you’re a homosexual.
这地方与“八爪女”有点不相称
Man, this place is something out of Octopussy.
你们来问前程?
You’ve come for a glimpse at your future?
这是其中的目的
Amongst other things.
不要轻视我的能力
Talents like those I possess are not to be taken lightly.
如果你有心脏病,神经性反胃
If you have heart condition, suffer from nervous nausea
或有遗传性受压精神衰弱
or have a family history of stress-induced breakdown…
建议你不要参与“帝国娱乐”活动
Empire Entertainment recommends you do not partake…
包括算命活动
in the fortune-telling activities contained within.
你们仍想继续吗?
You guys still in?
我俩是身强体壮的年轻人
We’re both healthy and strapping young men.
你给我58.6元
You give me $58.60.
什么?
What?
– 你要我出钱? – 我没钱,以后会还你
You expect me to pay for this?
I’m broke. I’ll pay you back.
我知道,我不能相信你,也根本不想看
I knew it. I can’t believe you.
你稍后会感谢我
I didn’t even want to do this.
You’ll thank me later.
谢谢
Thank you.
Mmm.
先生们,放松你们的头脑
All right, gentlemen, free your mind.
我想要释放别的东西
I’d like to free something.
– 集中 – 我在想那事
Focus. That’s what I was thinking.
– 她说“集中” – 一样
She said “focus.” Whatever.
在你两个之间我感觉到一种严重的烦恼
I sense a grave disturbance between you both.
一种感情的烦恼
A difficulty in affecting a resolution…
对问题的决断
for a problem.
有困难
Something hard.
– 我相信,她真材实料 – 设法约束一下你自己
I’m convinced. She’s got the gift.
小姐,感激你的尽力,我相信你非常出色
Try to contain yourself.
Miss, I appreciate the effort
无论你做什么
and I’m sure you’re very good at…
但是我这肤浅朋友对将来不感兴趣 因此请你删去戏剧演出
whatever it is you do…
but my shallow friend isn’t interested in his future,
so you can cut the theatrics.
真这样我会做得更好 我不必说相符的事情
What a relief. I do so much better
when I don’t have to say things in character.
你什么也不用说
You don’t have to say anything at all.
你付了钱,我应该说点什么
You paid, I should tell you something.
为了要做..
In order to do that… Mmm…
我必须完全地工作
I have to work completely…
无拘无束
unfettered.
哦,是的
Oh, yes.
我一定能感觉问题
Oh, I can definitely sense the problem. Here.
女孩困扰
Girl trouble.
你俩显然与你们的女朋友闹翻了
Apparently, you’re both on the outs
with your respective steadies.
– 令人惊异 – 令人厌恶
That’s amazing.
That’s disgusting!
你俩都感到痛苦
Oh, you both feel the pain… Ow!
失去的痛苦
Of loss.
但是只有一个说了出来
But only one of you makes it vocal.
另一个在默默地忍♥受
The other one suffers silently.
– 上帝,你说得对 – 我们得走了
My God, you’re right.
有什么解决方法?
We gotta go.
How can this be resolved?
我会说的
I would say, yes…
你们联手吧
combine your efforts.
你俩都有非常强大的光环
You both have very strong auras…
两个强大的光环会产生积极的结果
and two strong auras produce positive results.
我觉得令人作呕
I feel nauseous.
– 因此,要并肩战斗 – 你们有获胜的机会
So, in working together–
机会,没错
You’ll beat the odds.
The odds. Yes.
我看到的是这样
Mmm, that’s what I see.
– 让我告诉你我看见什么 – 太好了!
Let me tell you what I see… That’s great!
我不买♥♥她的帐,何时我生日?
I don’t buy her power.
All right, when’s my birthday?
在某月第一天和最后一天之间
Between the first and the last…
十月份
of October.
– 你听到吗? – 真不易忘怀,我们走
Did you hear that?
你为什么在廉价商场而不去高档商场?
Very haunting. Let’s go.
Why are you stuck here in this dirt mall
and not in an upscale commercial setting?
以你的能力可赚更多的钱
You could be raking in the dough with your kind of accuracy.
有些人仍反对袒胸算命
Believe it or not, some people still frown on topless fortune-telling.
只有这样我才算得准
Unfortunately, it’s the only way that I’m effective.
– 真的吗? – 全凭第三颗乳♥头♥
Really? It’s the third nipple that does it.
你有第三个乳♥头♥?
Oh, you have a third nipple?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这太清楚不过啦!
It’s clear as day! Look at it, for God’s sake.
你盯着看,我不介意
You can stare at it. I don’t mind.
要了解
No.
Understanding is reached…
只有在面对面之后
only after confrontation.
当然!
Of course!
非常谢谢,你说得真是太好
Thank you so much. I can’t tell you how informative you’ve been.
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.
– 别丢了那个乳♥头♥ – 我不会
And don’t ever lose that nipple.
I won’t.
– 你是否有… – 身体还多出别的什么?
Do you have…
Any other extra body parts?
– 没有 – 只是好奇
No. Just curious.
如果你喜欢,可以仔细检查我
You could double-check me, if you like.
– 真的? – 快走!
Really? Come on!
每次成功
Works every time.
樱桃
Mmm. Cherry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!