I know we haven’t been together that long,
我知道我们在一起不是很长时间
but these last ten months have just been the happiest of my life,
但这10个月 是我一生中最快乐的时光
You’re not only the person I love, you’re also my best friend,
你不仅是我爱的人 也是我最好的朋友
and I want to spend the rest of my life with you,
我想和你共度余生
Will you marry me?
愿意嫁给我吗?
Yes,
愿意
Seriously, Do you think that sounds good?
说真的 你认为这样好吗?
No! Really? ‘Cause I think that kinda sums up…
不 真的吗 因为我在想…
No! Oh? Oh, sorry, Sorry,
不! 对不起 对不起
Sometimes these catheters can pinch a little bit,
有时候导尿管会收缩一点
Well, thanks for listening, I really appreciate it,
谢谢你听我讲 真的很感谢
You’ve got a real gentle touch there, Doctor,
医生 你说得那么温柔感人
She won’t be able to say no,
她不会说不的
Actually, I’m a nurse, Doctor’ll be right in,
实际上 我是护士 医生马上就来
Good luck, Greg, Thanks, kim, Good luck, buddy,
好运 葛瑞格 谢谢 吉姆 好运 老兄
Okay, it’s time for our problem of the week,
现在是每周谈心时间
I want you to pick out your problem…
我要你们想着你们的困扰…
a problem that’s been bothering you all week…
一周以来困扰你们的问题…
With your eyes still closed,
闭上你们的眼睛
I want you to picture that problem in your mind,
我要你们想象心中的困扰
Pretend that it’s right there in front of you,
好像它就在你们面前
Not only are you my best friend,
你不仅是我最好的朋友
but you’re also the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with,
也是我想与之共度余生的人
I love you, Will you…marry me?
我爱你 你愿意…嫁给我吗?
Now I want you to scare your problems away, I want you to say boo,
现在 把你们的困扰赶走 一起说”卟”
All right, you guys are great,
好 你们真棒
Very good, I will see you guys after lunch, all right?
很好 午饭后再见 好吗?
Hey, Pam, isn’t that your special friend outside?
帕姆 外面是你的朋友吗?
Yeah, I think so,
是的
Why don’t you go talk to him?
为什么不去和他讲话?
You think I should? Yeah,
你们认为我应该去? 是啊
Come here,
过来呀
Come here,
过来
Hi, sweetie, How you doin’?
甜心 你好吗?
What’s going on? I was in the neighborhood, got off work early,
怎么了? 我就在附近 提早下班了
Thought maybe you wanted to get a bite to eat,
我想你可能想吃些什么
Oh, that’s very sweet, What a nice surprise,
你真好 好惊喜哦
Oh, shoot, I forgot to change my shoes,
糟糕 我忘了换鞋了
You don’t have to change, I can’t resist a man in nurse’s shoes,
你不必换 我不介意一个男人穿护士鞋
I know, but I got sneakers in my backpack,
我知道 但我的背包里有运动鞋
It’ll just take a second, Okay,
只要一会儿 好吧
Honey… Hmm?
亲爱的… 嗯?
Pam, Yeah? I love you,
帕姆 怎么了? 我爱你
I love you too, Come on, sweetie,
我也爱你 过来 甜心
I got a half hour before I have to be back, so you wanna go have lunch?
我现在有半小时空闲时间 想去吃午餐吗?
What are you doing? Um, nothing,
你在干吗? 没啥
I just love you so much,
我只是太爱你了
These last ten months have been the happiest of my life,
过去10个月是我一生中最快乐的日子
Yeah, they’ve been amazing, W-What’s going on?
是啊 好极了 怎么了?
Nothing, I just…I just feel like you know so close,
没什么 我只是…觉得我们是如此的靠近
You’re my best friend, and you’re also the woman that I love, and…
你是我最好的朋友 也是我爱的女人 还有…
Are you okay, sweetie? You’re acting so weird,
你怎么了 甜心? 你怎么怪怪的
I’m fine, I just got a crick in my neck, I was doing C.P.R…
我很好 只是脖子有点抽筋 我早上帮一个…
on a 300pound crack addict this morning, Oh, my goodness!,
300磅的病人做CPR 天啊
Do you want me to massage your neck or something?
要不要我帮你按♥摩♥脖子?
No, no, no, I’m fine, I’m good, A back rub? Are you sure?
不用不用 我很好 背部按♥摩♥? 真的吗?
Honey,your kids,they’re trying to tell you something,
亲爱的 那些孩子好像要跟你讲什么 (嫁给我 帕姆)
What? Hold on,
什么? 等等
Oh, it’s my sister, Hello? Hi! I’m engaged!
是我妹妹 你好? 我订婚了
You’re engaged! That’s wonderful, Congratulations!
你订婚了! 太好了 恭喜!
Oh,my God,you’re getting married in two weeks,That’s a little soon,isn’t it?
天啊 你们两周后就要结婚了 真快
Mom and Dad really don’t know Bob very well, Dad was okay with this?
爸妈还不怎么认识伯比 老爸同意吗
Well, Bob asked Dad, Wow, that was very thoughtful of him,
伯比问过爸了 他真体贴
I can’t believe he knew to ask Dad’s permission,
我不敢相信 他知道要得到爸的允许
Yeah,
是啊
I’m just here with Greg, He’s gonna take me out for lunch, He’s okay,
我和葛瑞格在一起 打算一起吃午饭 他很好
Okay, yeah, I know you gotta go, I love you,
好吧 我知道你要走了 我爱你
Okay, talk to you soon, Bye,
好吧 待会在聊 再见
So what’s going on? What? Debbie’s marrying that guy? Yeah, in two weeks,
怎么了? 黛比要嫁给那个人? 是啊 两周后
Dr. Bob of Denver, Isn’t that great?
丹佛的伯比医生 很棒吧?
Yeah, yeah, that’s…Didn’t they just meet like a few months ago?
是啊…他们不是才认识几个月么?
Well, yeah, but, you know, he asked her, and she said yes,
是啊 他向她求婚 她答应了
He asked my dad, He said yes, Then he asked Debbie,
他问了我爸 我爸同意了 然后他问了黛比
Huh? Yeah, I overheard that, So, what, like he had to ask his permission?
嗯 我听到了 这么说 得要你♥爸♥的允许?
No, no, he didn’t have to,
不 不 不需要
Bob just understood that Dad appreciates that kind of thing,
伯比只是认为老爸欣赏他这么做
Hmm? Mmhmm, Anyway, Deb said Dad’s crazy about him,
嗯 黛比还说老爸很喜欢他
Evidently, Bob bought him, like, the perfect gift that just won him over,
很明显 伯比带了赢得老爸欢心的礼物
You know? Really? Huh? A gift?
你知道? 真的? 一个礼物?
Are you sure it’s okay to X-ray this?
你确定可以做X射线检查吗?
Yeah, it’s not gonna mutate or anything,
是的 放心 不会让你变成异形的
Uh, sir, that’s not gonna fit, Wait, Hang on a second,
先生 装不下 等等
The bag’s too big, guy, You gotta check it,
包太大了 老兄 你必须托运
Overhere,
这边
Raise your arms, sir, Look,
举起你的手 先生
I’ve got an engagement ring for my girlfriend in the bag,
我包里有个给我女朋友的订婚戒指
I can’t open it here, Don’t you think I can just carry it on?
我不能在这里打开 我能不能带着它?
Hey, pal, if it ain’t fittin’ through the frame, you ain’t carryin’ it on the plane,
如果它不能通过检查 你就不能带它上飞机
531…New York La Guardia, Check it, Wait, wait!
531…纽约La Guardia托运 等等
Excuse me! Don’t worry, It’ll be waitin’ for you on the other side,
拜托 别担心 我在另一边等你
Welcome to New York’s La Guardia Airport,
欢迎来到纽约La Guardia机场
Excuse me, Hi,
打扰一下 你好
You lost my bag, and there’s a two-carat diamond ring inside it,
你丢了我的包 里面有个两克拉的大钻戒
I didn’t lose your anything, sir,
我没有丢失您的任何东西 先生
But put your local address on this form, and we’ll ship it when it surfaces,
在表上填您的地址 等行李到了我们给您送过去
And what if it doesn’t? Am I supposed to spend the entire weekend…
如果没送来呢 难道我要靠包里的几件衣服…
with just the clothes on my back?
度过整个周末?
It’s a great gift, I just thought you were gonna get them champagne,
礼物真棒 我还以为你会给他们带香槟
Trust me, I think your dad is gonna be very psyched about this gift,
相信我 我想你♥爸♥会很喜欢这个礼物
Well, don’t forget he’s retired, though,
别忘了他退休了
The guy was in the rare-flower business for 30 years,I think he still maintains an interest,
他做了30年花卉生意 应该还有这爱好
You make it sound like they’re really hard to please, No, not at all!
你说得好像他们很难被取悦 不 一点也不
He’s the sweetest man in the whole world, just relax!
他是世界上最好的男人 尽管放心
He’s gonna love you, I promise,
他会喜欢你的 我保证
As much as he loves Dr. Bob?
就像他喜欢伯比医生一样?
Take it easy on the sarcasm, Humor is entirely wasted on my parents,
被挖苦时别放在心上 幽默对我父母完全没用
What, are they Amish?
怎么 他们是阿门宗派吗?(暗指不苟言笑)
Okay, no jokes,
好吧 不开玩笑了
What are you doing? What?
你在干吗? 什么?
I told you my dad sees smoking as a sign of weakness,
我告诉过你 我爸认为吸烟是软弱的行为
Okay, all right, I’ll leave’em in the car,
好吧 我把烟留在车上
No, no, no, no, he’ll check there, Oh, gosh,
别 他会检查那里 糟糕
Yeah, the roof is probably a better idea,
嗯 藏在屋顶是个好主意
Okay, And, oh, uh,
好 还有
we’re not living together,
我们没有同居
I thought you said you told him…
我想你应该告诉他…
Hi, Daddy! Hi! Sweet pea!
你好 老爸! 你好 宝贝
I missed you so much, Pamcake, I missed you too, Flapjack,
我好想你 小蛋糕 我也是 大烙饼
Where’s my “wittle” girl?
我的宝贝女儿在哪?
Mommy! Mom! You look so beautiful,
妈妈! 妈妈! 你真漂亮
So do you, Look at you,
你也是 看看你
Oh, I’m sorry, Mom, Dad, this is Greg,
对不起 爸妈 这是葛瑞格
Hi,Greg,I’m Pam’s father,Jack Byrnes, Great to finally meet you,
你好 我是帕姆的爸爸 杰克·布莱恩 终于见到您了
Good meeting you, And I’m Dina, Welcome to Oyster Bay, Thanks.
见到您真好 我是蒂娜 欢迎 谢谢!
What are you driving there, a Ford?
你们开什么来的? 福特?
Oh, yeah, it’s a Taurus,
是啊 福特金牛座
We were gonna get a mid-size, but I figure, hey, we pull down decent bucks,
本想买♥♥辆中等大小的 但我想价格已经跌了不少
Might as well go all out, pop for the full-size,
干脆多花点钱 买♥♥个大点的
Sure, Interesting color, You pick it?
当然 有趣的颜色 你选的?
Oh, no, the guy at the counter, Why?
不 店里的人选的 怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!