Hey, your suitcase, You go through it, make sure it’s all there?
你的行李箱 你检查一下 看看东西是不是都在
Yeah, it’s fine, What’s up? Good,
好 很好 怎么了? 很好
I just wanna make sure you’re okay since hitting the spike heard’round the world,
我只是想看你还好吗 在那扣球事件后
Oh, yeah, I’m really sorry about that, It’s okay,
还好 我真的很抱歉 没事啦
I don’t know what got into me, Iceman,
我不知道我怎么了 冰人
“Iceman”? I’m sorry, Is that a special thing between you and kevin?
“冰人”? 对不起 这是你和凯文之间的秘密吗?
Stop it, Stop what, Iceman?
停止 停止什么 冰人?
Top Gun was a very popular movie when kevin and I dated,
凌云壮志在我们约会的时候 是很流行的电影
All right? That’s it, Hey, Iceman, I have no problem with that,
好了吧? 就是这样 冰人 我没问题
Do you want to be Maverick? Is that what this is all about?
你想做马伏里克? 是这样吗?
I can’t be Maverick, kevin’s Maverick, He used to be,
我不能做马伏里克 凯文是马伏里克 他曾经是
but we can change that,
但是我们不能改变这个
Um, can he be Goose? No, because Goose dies in the end,
他能不能是古斯? 不行 因为古斯最后死了
Mmm, Very sad,
恩 真惨
Honey, I don’t really… Greg, shut up,
亲爱的 我不是真的… 葛瑞格 别说话
Okay,

jesus, Dad, you ever think of knocking? Not in my own den,
爸 你竟然不敲门 在我自己的房♥子里不用
What are you two doing in here? I’d say rounding second base,
你们两个在这里做什么? 看来还是在二垒状态
This is Greg’s room, Dad, Not anymore, We’re gonna use it for storage,
这是葛瑞格的房♥间 不再是了 我要把这里作为储藏室
Greg will stay in Debbie’s room, and she’ll bunk up with you tonight,
葛瑞格将去黛比的房♥间 而她今天晚上和你挤挤
Fine, Come on, Greg,
好 来吧 葛瑞格
Okay, I’ll be right up, I’ll meet you upstairs,
我就来 我在楼上等你
Okay, I’ll be right up, I’ll meet you upstairs,
我就来 我在楼上等你
Oh, good, They found your suitcase, Yeah,
好的 他们找到了你的行李箱 是啊
Hey,Jack, I don’t quite know what happened back at the tux shop,
杰克 我不知道在礼服店发生了什么
but ifI’ve given you the wrong impression regarding Pam in any way, I’m sorry,
但是如果我对帕姆给你任何不好的印象 我道歉
Okay? I have nothing but the best intentions with Pam, and I-Ijust…
好吗? 我对帕姆只有最好的意图 我只是…
Actually, there’s something in the suitcase here that I’m planning on giving her…
实际上 在行李箱里有些东西我想给她…
that I think, um, symbolizes…
我想 是象征着…
the level of my commitment, uh, to her,
我对她的承诺
And I wouldn’t feel right asking her to wear it…
而如果没有她父亲的允许就让她戴上…
without her father’s permission,
我会不安的
jack?
杰克?
Did you flush this toilet?
你冲过马桶吗?
Maybe, You know what? Maybe Jinx flushed it,
你知道吗? 可能是金柯西冲的
I saw little Jinxy come in last night,
我看到金柯西昨天晚上进来了
and he took a little squat and relieved himself,
蹲在上面 小解了
jinx knows not to use that toilet, and even if he did, he’d never flush it,
金柯西不会用这个马桶 即使它用了 它也不会冲
What does it matter? The matter, Greg,R,N,
那会怎么样? 问题是 葛瑞格
is that when this toilet is flushed, it runs,
冲了以后 就停不下来了
and when you have a septic tank that’s nearly full and a toilet that’s been running all night,
如果化粪池满了 而马桶又整晚不停冲水
then you could have a hell of a problem,
你就会有大♥麻♥烦了
Mr, Byrnes?
布莱恩?
This is not part ofmyjob description,
这不是我工作的内容
Nice stench, You’re really on a roll there, bud,
真臭 你走路摇摇晃晃了
Bite me, Denny!
该死 戴尼!
In 20 hours, I’m having a wedding here, so I need my cesspool pumped now!
20小时后 我要在这办婚礼 所以我要清理我的化粪池
Not tomorrow, Now! Dad, what’s going on?
不是明天 是现在! 老爸 怎么了
Oh, my God! What’s that smell?
天啊! 什么气味?
That smell, Bob, is our shit,
那气味 伯比 是我们的屎
Fockerflushed the toilet in the den, so the septic tank is overflowing,
佛克在房♥间里冲了马桶 所以化粪池满了
jack, I told you, It wasn’t me, It was Jinx,
杰克 我告诉过你 不是我 是金柯西
Focker, I’m not gonna tell you again!
佛克 我不想再跟你说一遍!
jinx cannot flush the toilet, He’s a cat, for chrissakes!
金柯西不会冲马桶 它是一只猫!
The animal doesn’t even have thumbs, Focker,
动物没有大拇指 佛克
Hey, look at this! kevo!
看那! 凯文!
Over by the tree, right?
停在树旁 好吗?
No, No, no, no, Not on the lawn!
别别别别 别在那里
Stay where you are, Not on the lawn!
停下来 别停在那
Kevin, no! No, no, no, no!
凯文 不! 不
No, no, no! Ahh!
不 啊
What the heck?
怎么回事?
I know that’s what I said I wanted,’cause that’s what I wanted,
我知道我说过我要的 因为我要的
It is a black Samsonite suitcase,
是一个黑色的Samsonite行李箱
What I’m saying is, do you think it’s possible that the Samsonite people,
你想有没有可能Samsonite的人
in some crazy little scheme to actually turn a profit, made more than one?
生产了不止一个这种箱子?
I don’t think so, You don’t?
我不这么认为 你不这么想?
I am going to need your baggage claim number again, jinx, stop,
我要你的行李领♥取♥号♥码 金柯西 停下来
I know I signed for it, I’m looking atyour signature right here, Mr, Focker,
我知道我签名了 我在找你的签名 佛克先生
Do me a favor, Could I talk to your supervisor? Excuse me?
帮个忙 我能不能和你的主管谈谈? 请原谅?
Hmm? What’s your name? -joy,
嗯? 你的名字? 乔伊
Okay, let me talk to your supervisor, My supervisor is on a break,
好 让我和你的主管说 我的主管在休息
When he gets back, have him give me a call right away,
当他回来的时候 叫他马上给我打个电♥话♥
It’s a very important bag, I’m sure it is, sir,
这是一个很重要的包 好的 先生
jinx,
金柯西
Don’t ask me what it’s for, I need you to do this thing, Yeah,
别问我为了什么 我需要你来做这件事 好
Please, I’m in a time situation here, so just do it, I’ll hold on,
拜托 我时间很紧 所以只管做 我不会挂
So the name’s “Greg Focker”? I don’t know,Greg or Gregory,Run both names,
叫葛瑞格·佛克? 我不知是葛瑞格还是葛瑞格瑞 都查
jinx,
金柯西
Come on, No, Jinx, Come here, Jinxy,
别这样 金柯西
Mew, mew, mew, No, No,
喵喵 不 不
jinx, Oh, shit,
金柯西 该死
Greg didn’t ace his med school boards, He never even took the goddamn MCATs,
葛瑞格不是医学院优等生 他甚至都没有考那个MCATs
Oh, Jack, that’s what you had your sources check out?
杰克 你消息的来源可靠吗?
What this poor boy did on some test scores?
这可怜的孩子在考试分数上做了什么?
I bet he doesn’t even have a real nursing degree,
我打赌他都没有护士学位
A lot of these hospital workers are just pill poppers looking for easy access to ludes,
很多医院的工作人员都是瘾君子 方便他们嗑药
We already know that he’s been puffin’ the magic dragon,
我们已经知道他在吹嘘
I knew the little crack was lying,
我知道他在撒谎
jinxy, Come here, Come here, little Jinxy,
金柯西 过来 金柯西
Jinxy cat, Jinxy cat I won’t hurt you.
小猫金柯西 我不会伤害你啦
The fact is, Greg lied to you,
事实是 葛瑞格对你撒谎
He did not lie to me,Dad, He lied to you when I thought you should know the truth,
他没撒谎 你不应该被蒙在鼓里
I love you too much to see you get hurt,
我那么爱你 不想看到你受到伤害
I don’t care what your information says, Dad, Greg took the MCATs, Okay?
我不在乎你的情报怎么说 葛瑞格考了MCATs 好吗?
Holy…
该死…
Shit!
该死
No!
天哪!
Holy…
该死…
No! Oh! Oh, my God!
不 天啊
All right, everybody, All right, stand back,
好 大家 往后站
Stay back, Stay back,
后退 后退
Watch out, Watch out!
小心 小心!
Oh, Jack! Oh, God!
杰克! 天啊
We’ve got a fire! Somebody call 91 1 right away! Hurry up!
我们这着火了! 快叫911 赶快!
Jinxy! Jinxy!
金柯西! 金柯西!
We checked every yard, every car on the street, Nobody’s seen him,
我们查了每个院子 每辆车 没人看到它
He’s not up in any of the trees, Jack,
没在任何树上 杰克
We checked all the bedrooms, jinx isn’t up here,
每个卧室都查过了 没有
Yeah, none of the neighbors have seen him either,
也没有邻居看到它
You tried to milk him, didn’t you, you sick son of a bitch!
你想挤她的奶 对不对? 你这变♥态♥!
Dad, stop it, That’s enough,
老爸 别这样 够了
Honey, please calm down, How can I calm down…
亲爱的 冷静点 我怎么冷静…
ifwe’re 1 5 minutes away from the wedding rehearsal and the ring bearer’s missing?
我们还有15分钟就要婚礼彩排了 而”戒指传送员”不见了
What do you mean,”the ring bearer”? Your daddy didn’t tell you?
什么意思 “戒指传送员”? 你♥爸♥没告诉你?
He taught Jinx to walk down the aisle with this little pillow,
他教金柯西带着这个垫子走下过道
Oh, no, No, you didn’t, Dad,
不 不 你没有 爸
Yeah, yeah, You put this around the neck, and these ribbons are for the rings,
对 你把这放在脖子旁 这些丝带用来系戒指
That’s adorable,Jack, Oh, for chrissakes!
令人崇拜 杰克 我的老天
That’s great, Dad, Yeah, but now we have to postpone the rehearsal,
太棒了 爸 是啊 但现在我们要推迟排练了
Bob, you ride with me, Larry, you come with your car,
伯比 你和我乘车 拉瑞 你做你的车来
We’re gonna canvass the neighborhood,Dee,ask O’Boyle to wait,
我们要仔细检查周围邻居 叫他们等等
If we’re not back in an hour, we’ll reschedule the rehearsal for the morning,
如果我们1小时内没回来 就要重新安排明早的排练
No! We cannot cancel the rehearsal for some stupid cat!
不 我们不能为了一只愚蠢的猫取消排练!
Stupid cat? How could you say that? That cat’s been like a brother to you!
愚蠢的猫? 你怎么能这样说? 它就像你的兄弟!
We’re supposed to let him wanderthe streets without food, water or toilet?
我们应该让它在街上迷路 没水没粮没厕所?
Dad, Greg’ll find him, What?
爸 葛瑞格会找到它的 什么?
Yeah, what? Oh, that’s wonderful,
什么? 太棒了
Fine, Fine, Okay, Denny?
好 好 戴尼?
Denny? Denny? Denny! Dad, I’m right here,
戴尼? 戴尼? 戴尼! 爸 我就在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!