Here is my day so far.
这就是我今天的情况
Went to jail,lost the girl of my dreams,
锒铛入狱 失去了朝思暮想的女孩
and got my butt kicked pretty good.
还被人踢得屁♥股♥生疼
Still,things could be a lot worse.
然而 事情还有可能变得更糟
Oh,that’s right.
没错
I’m falling to my death.
我正坠向死亡
Guess they can’t.
看来再糟也糟不到哪去了
How’d it all come to this,you ask?
也许你会问 事情为何会搞成这样呢
My end starts at the beginning.
故事还要从最初说起
The very beginning.
最初的最初
Yes,that’s me.
是的 这就是我
I had a fairly standard childhood.
我有着还算正常的童年
I came from what you might call a broken home.
我是在一个破碎的家庭中长大的
Literally broken.
真正的破粹
I was eight days old and still living with my parents.
我已经出生八天了 仍和父母住在一起
How sad is that?
多可悲啊
Clearly it was time to move on.
显然是时候开始新的生活了
Here is your minion,he will take care of you.
这是你的仆从小不点 他会好好照顾你的
And here is your blinky.
这是你的奶嘴
You are destined for…
你是命中注定的…
I didn’t quite hear that last part,
最后一部分我没太听清
but it sounded important.
但感觉挺重要的
Destined for…what?
命中注定的…啥啊
I set out to find my destiny.
我出发开始寻找我的命运
Turns out
结果发现
a kid from Flaupunkt Quadrant
一个从弗拉庞克扁行星来的小孩
had the exaxt same idea
跟我有着同样的想法
That was the day
就是那天
I met Mr. Goody two-shoes…
我邂逅了假正经先生
… and our glorious rivalry was born.
我们辉煌的战争从此拉开了序幕
Could this be what I was destined for?
这会是我命中注定的吗
A dream life filled with luxury.
一个充满奢华 梦幻般的生活
Apparently not.
显然不是
Even fate picks its favorites.
就连命运也会挑自己喜欢的人啊
No big deal.
没啥大不了的
A much different fate awaited me.
一个与众不同的命运等待着我呢
A baby! How thoughtful!
一个孩子 你真贴心啊
Oh,yes. yes,
是的 是的
I saw it and thought of you.
我看到他 然后想到了你
Luckily
幸运的是
I found a lovely little place to call home.
我找到了一个可爱的小地方作为家
Can we keep it?
咱们能收养他吗
A place that taught me the differences between right…
一个教给我如何辨别善…
… and wrong.
与恶的地方
Mr. Goody two-shoes,on the other hand,
而假正经先生呢
had life handed to him on a silver platter.
命运对他宠爱有加
Our baby can fly.
我们的孩子会飞啊
Yes,yes,
是的 是的
nothing but the best for you,darling.
亲爱的 当然要给你最好的
The power of flight,invulnerability,
能够飞翔 刀枪不入
and great hair.
而且发型好极了
But I had something far,far greater.
不过我有更好的东西
My amazing intellect…
我有非凡的智力
… and knack for building objects of mayhem.
和制♥作♥破坏品的技艺
After a few years,and with some time off for good behavior,
若干年后 由于我平时表现良好
I was given an opportunity to better myself through learning…
我得到了一个通过学习来改善自己的机会
… at a strange place called shool.
到了一个叫做学校的陌生地方
It was there
就是在那里
that I once again ran into Mr. Goody two-shoes.
我再次遇到了假正经先生
He is already a master of gigantic army of soft-headed groupies.
他已经成了一大批善良人的首领
He bought their affections with showmanship,
他用绝活和创造美食的奇异能力
and extravagant gifts of deliciousness.
博得了大家的喜爱
So I,too,will make this popped corn
为此 我也要为大家创造美食
and win over those mindless drones.
博得那些头脑简单的家伙的喜爱
Lights out.
熄灯
That’s when I learned a very hard lesson.
就是那时 我明白了一个道理
Good receives all the praise and adulation,
正义可以得到所有的赞扬和支持
While evil is sent to quiet-time in the corner.
而邪恶将会被人遗弃在角落里
So fitting in wasn’t really an option.
所以对我来说 随行就市并不是个好选择
While they were learning the itsy bitsy spider…
在他们研究那小蜘蛛的同时
I learned how to dehydrate animate objects,
我学会了如何让实验动物脱水
rehydrate them at will.
然后随意再让它们水合
Some days,
有些时候
it felt like
感觉就像
it was just me and minion against the world.
只有我跟我的小不点在对抗这个世界
No matter how hard I tried,
不论我多么努力
I was always the odd man out.
我永远是那个要出局的怪人
The last one picked,
那个被众人冷落的人
The screw-up,the black sheep…
那个废物 害群之马
Get him!
抓住他
The bad boy. Freak!
那个坏孩子 变♥态♥
Weirdo!
怪胎
Was this my destiny?
这就是我的命运吗
Wait,maybe it was.
等等 或许这就是
Being bad is the one thing I’m good at.
做坏事是我唯一擅长的事情
Then it hit me. If I was the bad boy,
我突然醒悟 如果我是坏孩子
then I was going to be the baddest boy of them all.
那我就要做世界上最坏的孩子
I was destined to be a super-villain,
我命中注定要做个超级大坏蛋
and we were destined to be rivals.
我们命中注定是彼此的对手
The die has been cast.
永远的死对头
And so began an enduring,epic,
于是 一项旷日持久 恢弘庞大
lifelong career.
终其一生的事业就此展开了
And I loved it.
我爱死它了
Our battles quickly got more elaborate.
我们的战争很快扩大了
He would win some.
有些时候他赢了
I would almost win others.
另一些时候我差点就赢了
He took the name Metro man,
他给自己取名地铁侠
defender of Metrocity.
地爹城的保卫者
I decided to pick something a little more humbled…
我则决定给自己取个谦虚点的名字
Megamind
超级坏蛋大脑壳
… incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy.
帅帅的犯罪天才 邪恶之王
Read on your own time. Open up.
下班再看 开窗口
Oh,good morning,Warden.
早上好 典狱长
Great news. I’m a changed man,and…
好消息 我已经洗心革面了
…and I’m ready to re-enter society as a solid citizen.
我已准备好做为一名成熟的公民重返社会了
You’re a villain,and you’ll always be a villain.
一日邪恶 终身邪恶
You’ll never change,and you’ll never leave.
你永远不可能改变 你也永远不能离开
You’re fun.
你很幽默
You got a present in the mail.
这里有你一份礼物
Is it a puppy?
是只小狗狗吗
From Metro man:
是地铁侠送来的
” to count every second of your 85 life sentences.”
仔细记录你八十五次终生监禁生活的每一秒
That’s funny.
真有意思
Never thought Metro man
没想到地铁侠
was the gloating type.
还是个幸灾乐祸类型的
Oh,but he does have nice taste. I think I’ll keep it.
但他确实品味不凡 我决定收下了
Any chance you could give me the time?
把表给我行吗
I don’t want to be late for the opening of the Metro man museum.
我不想在地铁下博物馆的开馆典礼上迟到
Oh no. Looks like you’re gonna miss it,
哦不 看来你得迟到了
By several thousand years.
而且得迟到几千年
Oh,am I?
是吗
Happy Metro man day,Metro city.
地铁城的人们 地铁侠节快乐
It’s a beautiful day in beautiful downtown,
今天真是个好天气 市中心真漂亮
Where we’re here to honor a beautiful man,
我们共聚于此 向一位英俊的英雄致敬
Metro man.
我们的地铁侠
His heart is an ocean that’s inside a bigger ocean.
他的心胸如同海洋般宽广
For years he’s been watching us with his super-vision,
多年来 他始终用他那超级的视力庇护着我们
Saving us with his super-strength
用他那超级的力量保护着我们
and caring for us with his super-heart.
用他那善良的心关心着我们
Now it’s our turn to give something back.
现在是时候让我们付出一些回报了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!